Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome to Liverpool Ryan Jiro Gravenberch
« Last post by Barryg21 on Today at 03:46:13 pm »
Thought he was really good today. If you’d have told me a couple months ago that Gravenberch would be ahead of Szoboszlai in the pecking order I wouldn’t have believed you.

I think Arnie is going to turn Gravenberch into a top top player.

Agreed. Looks like he has had a lift.....play next few matches, full pre season and then lets see....
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by Keith Lard on Today at 03:45:54 pm »
Feel for the lad. Hit the post again today. Happening a lot for him.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by jillcwhomever on Today at 03:45:48 pm »
At what age do you stop reacting with emotion? I’m 47 I still do it at times of stress.

This is clearly a time of major stress for all of them, not just Mo or Jurgen. Nothings going right and the wheels have well and truly fallen off.

Mo’s reaction while clearly not what you want from one of your more experienced players and one part of the leadership group is born no doubt from anger and frustration at his own performances and not being able to get on the pitch to help.

We all just need to take a breath as things are getting quite sad, we don’t want to see this era end with bitterness developing between the group. Let’s hope it’s water under the bridge by next week, and not lose sight of the fact that as unsightly as it was this happened in the heat of the moment. Something I’m sure we can all relate to

I am sure everything will be fine duvva. Everything is very frustrating at the moment. Within 24 hours everyone will laugh about it.
« Last post by Nick110581 on Today at 03:45:03 pm »
Storm in a teacup I suspect.
Dunno why we even bother talking about it any more.

It's been as bent as fuck for years now.

What is even the point?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by deano2727 on Today at 03:44:31 pm »
He'd be very good with a top finisher carrying the load for scoring. In his first season, he was brilliant when Mane and Salah had that responsibility.

Agreed. A fit Jota in the middle and someone new from the right and we would have the makings of a good forward line. I still think we need another CF in though. Jota is too injury prone and Nunez is Nunez.
« Last post by jepovic on Today at 03:43:51 pm »
Ageing is bloody frustrating...
Had he scored Taylor blew his whistle just before that is why Gakpo stopped so VAR couldn’t give the goal.

It’s the same in 2-3 games a week some BS decision/rule comes out from the PGMOL.

It’s hard to be angry I’m kinda feeling like Klopp wanting us to win but in reality it has little impact non this season now.

Like I said, the bald headed prick shit himself & then forced them to bring on the magic sponge.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Bend It Like Aurelio on Today at 03:42:46 pm »
It happens between two competitive individuals especially when things aren't going right. It's just frustration talking. They will sort it out away from the media.

The issue is not just about frustrations. Players get angry, you see it during substitutions all the time. But you hardly ever see players openly challenge their manager in public. Usually when that happens it either doesn’t end well for the player or you would say the manger has lost the dressing room.

This isn’t normal. And it shouldn’t happen. Salah is probably angry but he shouldn’t be allowed to be placed on the same level as Klopp. Even if he doesn’t apologize he can’t just get away with ‘iI’m too angry to say anything today’.

Again, there are 25 players on this squad, and only one manager. If all the players are allowed to do this at any given time, then there is no point in having a manager. Let the players run their own team.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome to Liverpool Ryan Jiro Gravenberch
« Last post by Zlen on Today at 03:42:42 pm »
Could hit the league like a truck next season. When he applies himself properly he looks great.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10