Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by MonsLibpool on Today at 03:51:34 pm »
His passing is something to build around but I've said it many times that RB isn't the best position as it accentuates his weaknesses.

Up to Slot to get the best out of him.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by decosabute on Today at 03:51:32 pm »
Storm in a teacup I suspect.

The incident itself is - I remember Henderson being a bit bitchy with Klopp after getting subbed at Old Trafford. Two months later they were embracing in tears of joy after being crowned European Champions.

I'm much more concerned with Salah being abysmal for 6 weeks on the field than anything off the field.
« Last post by Red Bird on Today at 03:51:13 pm »
Storm in a teacup I suspect.
My view, too.
He deserves to keep his starting place.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by Knight on Today at 03:50:15 pm »
Hate when that happens

Haha whoops!
« Last post by Bangin Them In on Today at 03:50:04 pm »
Best way for Mo to show his frustration at the manager is to not be shit
Score the goals to make that statement
« Last post by lgvkarlos on Today at 03:49:24 pm »
So Klopp happy to publicly say it’s all sorted, but not Salah  ::)

Good grief, this sodding team right now, and Salah is as guilty as anyone for being utter turd the last few weeks.

What is wrong with him. Never mind how angry or annoyed you are at not playing, don’t be arguing with your boss on the sidelines in full view of the world, then say shit like that AFTER the game to stir it up more. Keep it in house.
Spot on
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤
« Last post by Knight on Today at 03:49:19 pm »
There was no expectation to begin with :D

If Klopp signs a player for £16 million I expect a player good enough to play for Liverpool. Otherwise why do it. And in some games he’s been more than good enough. But in others he’s been no where near good enough.
Taylor will say he was playing advantage, that is why his arm was sticking out. The minute the keeper rolled the ball out and Cody went for it, there was no longer an advantage.

All made up shite, but there you go.
Even Areola looked completely confused with it all, gotta push on this but we'll probably do fuck all and what even is the point i suppose, they answer to no one. We even got the blame for one of our players being assaulted by an official!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10