Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 20th - 25th May  (Read 34011 times)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: Premier League Fixtures 20th - 25th May
« Reply #1200 on: May 25, 2023, 10:58:45 pm »
in all fairness lads, the club finances do not really affect us, but a fucking mad night in Dublin is something that we can all enjoy
Word! My hotel room is booked ;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #1201 on: May 25, 2023, 11:05:45 pm »
Word! My hotel room is booked ;)
I have the luxury of being able to bus it down to this one
YNWA

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1202 on: May 25, 2023, 11:17:08 pm »
If the cloud is obscuring St Patrick's Cathedral, it's raining.

If the cloud isn't obscuring St Patrick's Cathedral, it's about to rain.

;D

I like the predictability...  ;)

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #1203 on: May 25, 2023, 11:22:29 pm »
I like the predictability...  ;)

;D
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1204 on: May 25, 2023, 11:28:25 pm »

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1205 on: May 25, 2023, 11:31:38 pm »

Would love us to win it next season. That should certainly be the aim.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1206 on: May 25, 2023, 11:38:12 pm »

Cool. The league our our priority and we need to get our house in order there first. If we can do that AND win the Europa league, it would be alright.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1207 on: May 25, 2023, 11:49:13 pm »
Salah certainly is delighted to be taking part.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1208 on: May 25, 2023, 11:53:25 pm »
Salah certainly is delighted to be taking part.
The die is cast; we make the best of it by enjoying it. It makes for a happier, healtheir life
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1209 on: May 26, 2023, 09:29:41 am »
Salah is right though. There is no excuse for us missing top 4 with the squad we have. I'm not sure I've ever seen a drop off so bad by one team from one season to another.

However I'm not sure I'd agree that the team was given everything to succeed. They weren't given a  badly needed midfielder for starters

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1210 on: May 26, 2023, 05:05:14 pm »
Salah is right though. There is no excuse for us missing top 4 with the squad we have. I'm not sure I've ever seen a drop off so bad by one team from one season to another.
Chelsea this season? United under Moysie? Leicester after the title win? Ipswich the year after they got into Europe?

It was a bad season but the reasons why are largely clear. Just have to learn from it

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1211 on: May 26, 2023, 05:30:43 pm »

However I'm not sure I'd agree that the team was given everything to succeed. They weren't given a  badly needed midfielder for starters

Even though it's literally just happened , probably twice, before you get to us ?

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1212 on: May 26, 2023, 05:39:39 pm »
Chelsea this season? United under Moysie? Leicester after the title win? Ipswich the year after they got into Europe?

It was a bad season but the reasons why are largely clear. Just have to learn from it

None of these clubs are as big as us, had a squad as good as us or a generational manager like we have now.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1213 on: May 26, 2023, 06:32:32 pm »
None of these clubs are as big as us, had a squad as good as us or a generational manager like we have now.
Well, now, that's a different set of starting criteria from the original statement.

And as I would say that only a handful of clubs are bigger than us, even fewer have a squad better and none have a manager as good, then if all three need to apply it rather makes our drop of the worst in a group of one