Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2799683 times)

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #27680 on: July 10, 2022, 08:22:45 pm »
I got a red chest lying in the garden this morning for an hour from half 10 and then sunburnt my head and legs outside the pub this afternoon, only sat out for a couple of hours, it was 28c in the shade and 37c in the sun.

Was chatting to a City fans this afternoon and he was cringing about this. He also said there were people there in Utd and LFC shirts, so they probably stopped off there on the way to the Womens game over the road.

Was gonna say there was a womens game on, did they just tag onto that and pretend everyone was there for that!?!?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #27681 on: July 10, 2022, 08:24:53 pm »
Was gonna say there was a womens game on, did they just tag onto that and pretend everyone was there for that!?!?

Hadn't thought of that, wouldn't be at all a surprise, would it?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #27682 on: July 10, 2022, 08:45:06 pm »
Maybe City were thinking about unveiling Haaland's pronoun?
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27684 on: July 10, 2022, 08:53:04 pm »

Maybe they couldn't get in the academy, was a sell out 50,000 plus tickets sold.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27685 on: July 10, 2022, 09:04:47 pm »
...and the crowd went mild

Stomped their feet a little,whispered hooray and went home.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #27686 on: July 10, 2022, 09:10:29 pm »
Why do they insist on these weird embarrassing unveiling events? Bet they've piped in crowd noise as well. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27687 on: July 10, 2022, 09:13:35 pm »
Why do they insist on these weird embarrassing unveiling events? Bet they've piped in crowd noise as well. ;D
"Make some noise for Paulo Wanchope!".

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27688 on: July 10, 2022, 09:26:11 pm »

I reckon they did do it today to do exactly that.
Jurgen YNWA

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #27689 on: July 10, 2022, 09:42:09 pm »
Stomped their feet a little,whispered hooray and went home.

Had a glass of water...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #27690 on: July 10, 2022, 09:49:19 pm »
Had a glass of water...
C'mon, give him credit, he did show thumbs up...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27692 on: July 10, 2022, 10:19:58 pm »
Why do they even feel the need to do this..
Rampant insecurity.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #27693 on: July 11, 2022, 02:26:41 am »
Hope their new singings can help filling up the stadium. You know I just can't imagine what would Haaland think when he see those empty seats.
Imagine going from playing for Dortmund with their crazy support to then playing for these lot  :-\

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27694 on: July 11, 2022, 07:20:28 am »
Wild scenes.  :lmao

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1546123105264959491

come on you guys

obvious 99% of their fans were struck in traffic. how could you guys take this seriously. there billions of man city fans as seen for the ticket sales and sponsorships!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #27695 on: July 11, 2022, 09:26:52 am »
We sold Sterling so cheap to our main rival that they are still able to sell him for a profit after using him at his best years.

Hope we learned our lesson.

Got to give it to you RedForeverTT, you always introduce a new spin on things. I dont think I've ever seen the take that we sold Sterling too cheaply.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27696 on: July 11, 2022, 09:58:40 am »
Got to give it to you RedForeverTT, you always introduce a new spin on things. I dont think I've ever seen the take that we sold Sterling too cheaply.

He's going to be livid when he finds out we only got £500k for Kevin Keegan and only £3m for Ian Rush
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27697 on: July 11, 2022, 12:30:21 pm »
Wild scenes.  :lmao

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1546123105264959491

What a fucking embarrasing - he must be disappointed by that compared to the atmosphere and mentality at Dortmund ;D

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27698 on: July 11, 2022, 01:11:51 pm »
What a fucking embarrasing - he must be disappointed by that compared to the atmosphere and mentality at Dortmund ;D
It must be hard to get excited by a club that have done what city have done to get to the top.
They all know it’s worthless.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27699 on: July 11, 2022, 01:19:23 pm »
Imagine going from playing for Dortmund with their crazy support to then playing for these lot  :-\
His contract will have explained to him exactly what he was doing.
Fuck him.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #27700 on: July 11, 2022, 01:26:00 pm »

Almost as if transfer fee inflation hasn't occurred over the last 7 years, or that during that time we haven't become PL champions, CL winners (+2 other finals), FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, Super Cup winners and World Club Cup winners. Oh, and been widely considered the best team on the planet.

But yeah, I hope we've learned our lesson.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27701 on: July 11, 2022, 01:39:33 pm »
Didn't Sterling become the most expensive English player ever at the time of the sale?

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27702 on: July 11, 2022, 01:55:35 pm »
Didn't Sterling become the most expensive English player ever at the time of the sale?
Well, yes, if you're a pedant for the truth, but in reality it needs to be made clear your phrase "most expensive" should only be taken to imply the astounding financial acumen of Abu Dh - Forget that - The Club Formerly Known As Prince - No, Forget that, I'm gonna lose my InstaInsta Band at this rate - Ah, forget I said that too, please. All I meant to say was panda ears are delicious - I shouldnt have said that either, but they are, and also I shouldn't have said that.
Plagiarism in my book is bad, especially if you spell it wrong.
Financial jiggery-pokery gets you to the top, not that I'm saying Abu - no, The Cheats - fuck it, here we go again -anyway it's all above board, well, under the board actually, - there I go again ...

Edit - got give credit

https://www.theonion.com/world-wildlife-fund-quickly-backtracks-after-announcing-1819573825
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 02:31:37 pm by idontknow »
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #27703 on: July 11, 2022, 02:03:38 pm »
we got 50m plus Milner  8)
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27704 on: July 11, 2022, 02:40:40 pm »
we got 50m plus Milner  8)

So £90m in reality ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27705 on: July 11, 2022, 04:08:42 pm »
So, Abu Dhabi City have a new crypto currency sponsor for their training shirts.
I wonder if it’s a real company this time, or if they will receive a return investment from City’s owners?

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27706 on: July 11, 2022, 05:20:31 pm »
So, Abu Dhabi City have a new crypto currency sponsor for their training shirts.
I wonder if it’s a real company this time, or if they will receive a return investment from City’s owners?
Absolutely no chance this company exists.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27707 on: July 11, 2022, 05:46:45 pm »
Absolutely no chance this company exists.

Been going 5 years, but look well dodgy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OKX_(company)

Surprise surprise

On February 24, 2018, the Dongguan Public Security Bureau officially opened a criminal case against OKX for possible "illegal futures trading" or, more seriously, "fraud".[28]

In March 2018, some major cryptocurrency exchanges were said to be charging up to one million dollars to have their tokens listed. In a response to Insider, a PR manager for OKX denied this saying there is no listing fees for any tokens.[29]

On March 10, 2018, Sylvain Ribes, a trader and investor, published an article titled Chasing fake volume: a crypto-plague, in which he concluded from an analysis of publicly available data that approximately 93% of trading volume on OKX was faked.[30]

On July 30, 2018 a trader reportedly bought bitcoin futures with a $416 million notional value on margin, before being forced by the exchange to liquidate his position at a large loss. The exchange injected 2,500 Bitcoins - worth about $18 million at current prices - into an insurance fund to help minimize the impact on clients. However, to cover for the outstanding amount, traders who had made an unrealized profit during the previous week still had to pay a clawback rate of 17 percent, so-called "socialized clawback".[31]
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27708 on: July 11, 2022, 05:59:23 pm »

Surprise surprise

On February 24, 2018, the Dongguan Public Security Bureau officially opened a criminal case against OKX for possible "illegal futures trading" or, more seriously, "fraud".[28]

In March 2018, some major cryptocurrency exchanges were said to be charging up to one million dollars to have their tokens listed. In a response to Insider, a PR manager for OKX denied this saying there is no listing fees for any tokens.[29]

On March 10, 2018, Sylvain Ribes, a trader and investor, published an article titled Chasing fake volume: a crypto-plague, in which he concluded from an analysis of publicly available data that approximately 93% of trading volume on OKX was faked.[30]

On July 30, 2018 a trader reportedly bought bitcoin futures with a $416 million notional value on margin, before being forced by the exchange to liquidate his position at a large loss. The exchange injected 2,500 Bitcoins - worth about $18 million at current prices - into an insurance fund to help minimize the impact on clients. However, to cover for the outstanding amount, traders who had made an unrealized profit during the previous week still had to pay a clawback rate of 17 percent, so-called "socialized clawback".[31]

Well I don’t about you, but I’m shocked a company sponsoring a PL club could appear so dodgy…

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27709 on: July 11, 2022, 07:02:08 pm »
So, the last crypto “sponsor” was almost instantly revealed to not exist (therefore clearly a front for their owners to illegally fund).

And so with absolutely no sense of shame, a couple of months later, they’ve now miraculously found another crypto shell company which does exist but is effectively a ‘clean skin’ and no less dodgy.

They’re not just taking the piss, but now harvesting the kidneys for sale on the dark web.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27710 on: July 11, 2022, 07:06:42 pm »
So, the last crypto “sponsor” was almost instantly revealed to not exist (therefore clearly a front for their owners to illegally fund).

And so with absolutely no sense of shame, a couple of months later, they’ve now miraculously found another crypto shell company which does exist but is effectively a ‘clean skin’ and no less dodgy.

They’re not just taking the piss, but now harvesting the kidneys for sale on the dark web.
Exactly. They know they are above the rules. CAS gave them free reign to do whatever the fuck they want.

Offline Freetux

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27711 on: July 12, 2022, 08:02:14 pm »

Surprise surprise

shocked pikachu face

At this point I've accepted nothing will be done to stop them from
blatantly taking the piss with their sponsers

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27712 on: July 13, 2022, 01:50:16 pm »
Fair play to Sterling for finding a way to bring the nauseating ‘leaving letters’ to a new level;

https://twitter.com/sterling7/status/1547174288603508736?s=21&t=sBvD0V6wS7b71NxspiZ9Zg

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27713 on: July 13, 2022, 01:52:37 pm »
Fair play to Sterling for finding a way to bring the nauseating ‘leaving letters’ to a new level;

https://twitter.com/sterling7/status/1547174288603508736?s=21&t=sBvD0V6wS7b71NxspiZ9Zg

"To everyone involved at Manchester City, my respect for you couldn't be greater."

Speaks volumes as to the class of the man.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27714 on: July 13, 2022, 01:57:43 pm »
Do they not do commas in Abu Dhabi?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27715 on: July 13, 2022, 01:58:28 pm »
"To everyone involved at Manchester City, my respect for you couldn't be greater."

He should’ve made a special mention for the accountants and lawyers. They are the true heroes of the Abu Dhabi fairy tale.

Sterling’s best moment was surely his injury time winner in the CL quarter final against spurs.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27716 on: July 13, 2022, 02:09:17 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/feb/26/manchester-city-falling-foul-of-ffp-in-1906-forgotten-story

Seems City do have some history after all.
Back when the authorities actually did something about cheating.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27717 on: July 13, 2022, 09:27:11 pm »

His lack of awareness is staggering. Jumps from one plastic, abhorrent sportswash to another, yet talks about 'respect'.  ::)

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27718 on: July 13, 2022, 09:30:49 pm »
His lack of awareness is staggering. Jumps from one plastic, abhorrent sportswash to another, yet talks about 'respect'.  ::)

Short memory too

Jurgen YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #27719 on: July 14, 2022, 06:31:50 pm »
Void club members feel it's getting harder and harder to get a ticket

You only have a 4 in 1 chance of getting a ticket for next season