Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 :D

Arne Slot says Mo Salah's goal today was great - but he had to switch off after that.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Gifted Right Foot on Today at 10:09:04 pm »
https://twitter.com/TheoSquiresECHO/status/1787185537297588358

Argh fuck its really starting to hit me that he's leaving soon.   
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Redbonnie on Today at 10:08:56 pm »
Felt like pissing in the wind a few days ago trying to defend Mo after “the spat”. Some fickle folk really acted cuntishly on here

It’s not fickle, his legs have gone. Happened to Firmino, Mane, Henderson, but his profile means we could still get big money for him. He’s been a great servant but foolish to let him go on a free.
Arne Slot says Mo Salah's goal today was great - but he had to switch off after that.
We have 8 midfielders for three positions and 5 forwards, if we get new players we need to make space for them in the squad.

We’ve got room in our squad allocation to sign 3 without selling. I’d use the space and rotate more. I honestly wouldn’t be looking to sign people at the expense of selling members of the current squad. Use the space afforded to you by the 25 man squad system. We’ll only have 14 foreign players for 17 spots if we release Thiago, Matip and Adrian. Van den berg would be home grown I believe as would using Jaros for Adrian’s slot. That means you could grow the squad by 3 to keep ourselves fresher and cover for injuries more with less issues later down the line when replacing our older players too.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Atmosphere at Anfield
« Last post by Dougle on Today at 10:08:26 pm »
Saw this in a fairly crowded bar and also had that nob Neville blabbing all the time in the foreground but despite the noise it sounded great on the tv today.
General Football and Sport / Re: Formula 1 2024 season
« Last post by jillcwhomever on Today at 10:05:59 pm »
Sainz being such a a baby.
We have 8 midfielders for three positions and 5 forwards, if we get new players we need to make space for them in the squad.

Matip leaving is the space for a CB. Thiago leaving is the space for a midfielder. Probably need to sell one of Diaz/Darwin/Salah to make space for a forward but we did have Diaz, Salah, Mane, Jota and Firmino along with Origi and Minamino for half of 21/22.
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by Keith Lard on Today at 10:04:45 pm »
why your own?

That’s a good point … I’ll chuck it through my neighbour’s window
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by PaulF on Today at 10:04:16 pm »
I suppose the question is. Right now, would be, would arteta be likely to win more as lfc boss than slott? Obviously we'd hate to win with his style, but does 2nd twice in a league with klopp's Liverpool and peps city make a better cv than slott's?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10