Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 108758 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #1400 on: November 22, 2023, 10:40:16 am »
Today I'm going to follow the teachings of Yoda:

"If into the Tory thread you go, only pain will you find."

I'm already getting chest pains worrying about what the government is going to do to me.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1401 on: November 29, 2023, 04:39:12 pm »
Close the door and dig out the rations.

There’s a debate about selling Salah!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1402 on: November 29, 2023, 05:16:17 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #1403 on: November 29, 2023, 05:18:27 pm »

Careful now, before someone comes in here and accuses you of having a pop at other posters.   ::)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1404 on: November 29, 2023, 05:27:05 pm »
I'm sure some prefer to play a sort of covert game of football manager against themselves than see us being successful 🤷

Offline jillc

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1405 on: November 29, 2023, 05:27:59 pm »

Over my dead body!  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1406 on: November 29, 2023, 05:32:31 pm »
Careful now, before someone comes in here and accuses you of having a pop at other posters.   ::)

Hey, that was me!  But it was more about the smugness of this thread, like it's the only sane place on RAWK and the other threads are full of idiots.  It's really condescending to read at times.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #1407 on: November 29, 2023, 05:35:25 pm »
Hey, that was me!  But it was more about the smugness of this thread, like it's the only sane place on RAWK and the other threads are full of idiots.  It's really condescending to read at times.
No more condescending than most of the shite in the main forum or transfer forums.

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1408 on: November 29, 2023, 05:35:49 pm »
No more condescending than most of the shite in the main forum or transfer forums.

Exactly.

Offline jillc

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1409 on: November 29, 2023, 05:39:09 pm »
It's so funny watching that training video, with the media. You can barely see the South American group as they have great covers over their faces, they must be freezing today. The covers are so good people are saying such and such a person is missing from training, but they're actually all there, you just can't see their faces!  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1410 on: November 29, 2023, 06:06:51 pm »
That's a fucking dumb idea.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #1411 on: November 29, 2023, 06:18:25 pm »
Samie posted a picture in Lucho's thread, absolutely beautiful one! Look at the swirling water droplets from the backward spin of the ball.

Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1412 on: November 29, 2023, 06:33:30 pm »
Samie posted a picture in Lucho's thread, absolutely beautiful one! Look at the swirling water droplets from the backward spin of the ball.

Those droplets will shortly freeze for the Winter.

We should sell, bring in younger, mist droplets...
'I reckon we'll win the League 24/25 and you can quote me on that.' -- El Tel...

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #1413 on: November 29, 2023, 06:37:20 pm »
Those droplets will shortly freeze for the Winter.

We should sell, bring in younger, mist droplets...
Can it play as a number 6?

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #1414 on: November 29, 2023, 08:33:32 pm »
Tending to just read rather than post atm as there's a peculiar joylessness to a lot of the main forum, the Nunez thread in particular verges on the bizarre. I think we've got one of the best young players in world football, but then, I'm only watching the games, not reading stats incessantly.

Still, good team we've got and it'll be Christmas soon.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1415 on: November 29, 2023, 09:38:44 pm »

No, the droplet needs to be played in a double pivot...
'I reckon we'll win the League 24/25 and you can quote me on that.' -- El Tel...

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1416 on: November 29, 2023, 09:40:48 pm »

It's an excellent water carrier in midfield.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1417 on: November 29, 2023, 10:11:23 pm »
Tending to just read rather than post atm as there's a peculiar joylessness to a lot of the main forum, the Nunez thread in particular verges on the bizarre. I think we've got one of the best young players in world football, but then, I'm only watching the games, not reading stats incessantly.

Still, good team we've got and it'll be Christmas soon.

He's under performing his XG say the tit heads - who gives a fuck, he's a fucking riot to watch and brings such joy
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #1418 on: November 30, 2023, 12:00:41 am »
He's under performing his XG say the tit heads - who gives a fuck, he's a fucking riot to watch and brings such joy
Indeed, and all the fucking whopper/naysayers can go and fuck off to whopper.com  :wanker

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1419 on: November 30, 2023, 12:08:15 am »

Even the stats say he's boss. Only by selective reading, or taking small sample sizes as some kind of gospel, do the whoppers make any kind of contrary case.

My completely inexpert psychological analysis? Some people seem to take it as a personal affront when a player misses a good chance. Others see it as a normal part of the game. Pick your side wisely   :-*
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1420 on: November 30, 2023, 12:28:40 am »
Liverpool players have got some nerve, being human and all that.

who do they think they are?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1421 on: November 30, 2023, 10:45:59 am »
Even the stats say he's boss. Only by selective reading, or taking small sample sizes as some kind of gospel, do the whoppers make any kind of contrary case.

My completely inexpert psychological analysis? Some people seem to take it as a personal affront when a player misses a good chance. Others see it as a normal part of the game. Pick your side wisely   :-*

Dalglish missed an open goal at OT once, ergo he's fucking shit..........

Its the robotic football at ADFC that's caused all this cry arsing, football should be fun, players will miss easy chances and then score ridiculous goals, does for me. Yeah, we want the shiny trophies, but if its not enjoyable, its fucking hollow.

I loved Luis Garcia because he tried outrageous stuff, I remember the cry arsing because he lost the ball sometimes, but his tricks and the goals he scored were well worth the ticket price, some where just wow, Juve, the Chelsea FA Cup goal (I was right behind that and it was a fantastic goal), great memories of a boss little player
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 10:47:35 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1422 on: November 30, 2023, 04:28:25 pm »

Its the robotic football at ADFC that's caused all this cry arsing, football should be fun, players will miss easy chances and then score ridiculous goals, does for me. Yeah, we want the shiny trophies, but if its not enjoyable, its fucking hollow.

I loved Luis Garcia because he tried outrageous stuff, I remember the cry arsing because he lost the ball sometimes, but his tricks and the goals he scored were well worth the ticket price, some where just wow, Juve, the Chelsea FA Cup goal (I was right behind that and it was a fantastic goal), great memories of a boss little player
His goal against Juventus is one of my favourite ever scored at Anfield.

You're right, football should be fun. Both to play and to watch. I want to see players enjoying and expressing themselves. It doesn't always come off, but when it does it's magical. Nunez puts a big cheesy grin on my face. His thread is a bit of a mess, unfortunately.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1423 on: December 3, 2023, 03:12:36 pm »
Made the mistake of looking at the HT thread

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1424 on: December 3, 2023, 04:28:08 pm »

Never do that, even if we're comfortably winning. Life's much better that way :P
Fantasy abandoned by reason produces impossible monsters: united with her [reason], she [fantasy] is the mother of the arts and the origin of their marvels.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #1425 on: December 3, 2023, 04:45:12 pm »

Is that Kelleher on the floor?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1426 on: December 3, 2023, 04:50:32 pm »
Is that Kelleher on the floor?
should be most of the HT posters.

I wouldn't go near that thread if we were up 7-nil at HT.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1427 on: December 3, 2023, 06:12:24 pm »

Definitely. Football is both frustrating and wonderful and the lows make the highs even better. Players missing chances or making errors is all part of it, it just makes it's even more special when the beautiful stuff comes off.
Fantasy abandoned by reason produces impossible monsters: united with her [reason], she [fantasy] is the mother of the arts and the origin of their marvels.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1428 on: December 3, 2023, 06:18:20 pm »

It's pretty shit that some including myself try not to venture our own main board because of the WUM's and miserable sods. It doesn't cross my mind anymore to at the best of times.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1430 on: December 4, 2023, 12:06:56 am »
Absolute embarrassing clusterfuck of a monstrosity that half-time thread. Why do so many people want to make total tits of themselves when there's no compulsion to do so? I wonder if any of them realise that being so painfully and obviously reactive is a sign of dumbfuckery?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #1431 on: December 4, 2023, 01:52:38 am »
Absolute embarrassing clusterfuck of a monstrosity that half-time thread. Why do so many people want to make total tits of themselves when there's no compulsion to do so? I wonder if any of them realise that being so painfully and obviously reactive is a sign of dumbfuckery?
Glad I didn't go there. I used to do it in the past, but now I actually avoid those. Imagine what would have been at HT in Istanbul...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1432 on: December 4, 2023, 07:21:46 am »

I actually posted a couple of times in there. Glad you read them. ;)

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1433 on: December 4, 2023, 10:36:17 am »

You would think people would have learned by now. It's  like they forget which club they're supporting. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #1434 on: December 4, 2023, 12:09:35 pm »
Most of them don't even know where Anfield is.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1435 on: December 4, 2023, 02:04:01 pm »

They'd be the same types as the English fellas in their 50's who've stopped me outside the Kop (2005 this was) and asked where the Main Stand or Anny Road was - fucks sake, you can't get here previously, but you can now we're European Champions
Jurgen YNWA

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1436 on: December 4, 2023, 03:20:50 pm »

I'd bet dollars to donuts there was just as bad being said in the stadium at half time.

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #1437 on: December 4, 2023, 03:29:25 pm »
The relentless statistics are getting tiring. I used to judge players by, yknow, watching the games.  I only care about aerial duels and ground duels if we're Liverpool Jousting Club.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1438 on: December 4, 2023, 04:36:54 pm »
The relentless statistics are getting tiring. I used to judge players by, yknow, watching the games.  I only care about aerial duels and ground duels if we're Liverpool Jousting Club.

"Ho, hah-hah, guard, turn, parry, dodge, thrust spin!"

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #1439 on: December 4, 2023, 05:11:19 pm »
"Ho, hah-hah, guard, turn, parry, dodge, thrust spin!"
This is what I think was probably being said by Tony Adams in that footage of him taking training
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp