Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 549081 times)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #10600 on: September 28, 2021, 01:15:20 pm »
He is a nutter but there also almost certainly has to be alien life.

Is there a foreign club (Non-English) you have a soft spot for or follow their results? Fiorentina and Ajax for me.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10601 on: September 28, 2021, 01:22:21 pm »
He is a nutter but there also almost certainly has to be alien life.

Is there a foreign club (Non-English) you have a soft spot for or follow their results? Fiorentina and Ajax for me.
AC Milan. Love the club, love the city.

Do you have any phobias?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10602 on: September 28, 2021, 02:41:34 pm »
AC Milan. Love the club, love the city.

Do you have any phobias?
Hmm, not that I know of. I am very cautious and wary of some things it's just sensible to be cautious about. I don't have any phobias that verge on 'irrational,' for example a work colleague who is terrified of Bananas and panics if people don't know and pull one out of a bag within a few feet of him.

What expensive hobby would you start if you suddenly had a big activities budget?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10603 on: September 28, 2021, 03:00:50 pm »
Hmm, not that I know of. I am very cautious and wary of some things it's just sensible to be cautious about. I don't have any phobias that verge on 'irrational,' for example a work colleague who is terrified of Bananas and panics if people don't know and pull one out of a bag within a few feet of him.

What expensive hobby would you start if you suddenly had a big activities budget?

Boring answer, but travelling.  Would be hopping all over the world.

How biased are you when it comes to things you like/believe in?  Sports, politics, entertainers, etc.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10604 on: September 28, 2021, 03:17:49 pm »
Boring answer, but travelling.  Would be hopping all over the world.

How biased are you when it comes to things you like/believe in?  Sports, politics, entertainers, etc.
I try to be fairly objective where I can but I have a few blind spots that are strong biases, mainly oddly towards bands/musicians than politicians or sports teams.

Are you going to get an electric car soon, rethink your mode of transport, or wait for hydrogen to supplant it?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10605 on: September 28, 2021, 04:34:19 pm »
I try to be fairly objective where I can but I have a few blind spots that are strong biases, mainly oddly towards bands/musicians than politicians or sports teams.

Are you going to get an electric car soon, rethink your mode of transport, or wait for hydrogen to supplant it?

At my age and the mileage I do, there's no point. I read its 50,000 miles before the environmental damage has been negated and I'm fucked if I'm paying over £40k for a car that's not an Audi R8. I'm getting a 5ltr V8 instead.

If you could, would you sell everything and go and live on a beach somewhere instead?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10606 on: September 28, 2021, 08:31:35 pm »
At my age and the mileage I do, there's no point. I read its 50,000 miles before the environmental damage has been negated and I'm fucked if I'm paying over £40k for a car that's not an Audi R8. I'm getting a 5ltr V8 instead.

If you could, would you sell everything and go and live on a beach somewhere instead?

Of course. Without hesitation.

When the chicken crossed the road, did he or she stop to take care of business on the hard shoulder?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10607 on: September 29, 2021, 09:16:03 am »
Of course. Without hesitation.

When the chicken crossed the road, did he or she stop to take care of business on the hard shoulder?

I think you're thinking of the 'Why did Alex Ferguson cross the road?' joke, but I'm sure the chicken would have as well.

Whats your top five chocolate bars?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10608 on: September 29, 2021, 09:24:09 am »
Snickers
Bounty
Dairy Milk
Toffee Crisp
Caramel

going to the pub - Trainers or shoes?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10609 on: September 29, 2021, 09:36:01 am »
Boots mostly. Although if I’m just nipping then local for a few then I’d not care too much.

Top three drinks of choice at the pub?

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10610 on: September 29, 2021, 10:12:02 am »
Boots mostly. Although if I’m just nipping then local for a few then I’d not care too much.

Guinness
Erdinger/Hoegaarden/Any wheat beer (Wherever you can get it)
Irish Whiskey

Sunday Drivers (people who drive slowly and carelessly on a Sunday) - are they actually a thing, or am I just an incredibly impatient driver?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10611 on: September 29, 2021, 10:22:18 am »

A quality real ale (preferably Porter or Stout), a Belgian Golden Ale, A dark/spiced rum and coke.

What's the best City in the UK (other than Liverpool)?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10612 on: September 29, 2021, 10:53:12 am »
Guinness
Erdinger/Hoegaarden/Any wheat beer (Wherever you can get it)
Irish Whiskey

Sunday Drivers (people who drive slowly and carelessly on a Sunday) - are they actually a thing, or am I just an incredibly impatient driver?

I used to go out for a ride on the motorbike on a Sunday morning and it did seem like the worst drivers were out and about those days. Now every day feels like Sunday ;)

What will you eat for Christmas dinner if you can't get a turkey in the great Turkey famine of 2021?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10613 on: September 29, 2021, 10:56:18 am »
I used to go out for a ride on the motorbike on a Sunday morning and it did seem like the worst drivers were out and about those days. Now every day feels like Sunday ;)

What will you eat for Christmas dinner if you can't get a turkey in the great Turkey famine of 2021?

Don't think I've had turkey for Christmas dinner for years anyway. Probably a lovely three bird roast

....or beef

If you found out you could fly, would you literally just fly anywhere or would you be a bit worried that you'd end up losing the ability whilst you're flying over the Atlantic, or hovering outside Scarlett Johanssons bedroom window?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10614 on: September 30, 2021, 08:37:54 am »
I'd just fly around some fields to see how long I last, doubt I'd have the range to fly over the Atlantic.

You can choose to liquidate one football club and forever erase them. Which club will it be?

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #10615 on: September 30, 2021, 08:51:47 am »
I'd just fly around some fields to see how long I last, doubt I'd have the range to fly over the Atlantic.

You can choose to liquidate one football club and forever erase them. Which club will it be?

Salford City

Have you ever paid for something you could get for free (eg health care)?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10616 on: October 1, 2021, 02:55:21 pm »
Salford City

Have you ever paid for something you could get for free (eg health care)?
I've paid for a private scan on my knee, because at the time I was playing football at a semi-pro level and didn't want to have to wait for 3 months on the NHS to get the scan. I then paid for the resultant consultant and had the actual op on the NHS. That's the only time I can think of with healthcare, or much of anything.

Best City you've been to? (other than Liverpool)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #10617 on: October 1, 2021, 03:01:13 pm »
I've paid for a private scan on my knee, because at the time I was playing football at a semi-pro level and didn't want to have to wait for 3 months on the NHS to get the scan. I then paid for the resultant consultant and had the actual op on the NHS. That's the only time I can think of with healthcare, or much of anything.

Best City you've been to? (other than Liverpool)

New York. Hands down. I've been twice and would have no issue going back tomorrow. It's everything I thought it would be and more. Just stay away from Time Square.

Do you ever consider giving up the drink? If you don't drink, what made you stop (or made you never start)?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10618 on: October 1, 2021, 03:13:03 pm »
New York. Hands down. I've been twice and would have no issue going back tomorrow. It's everything I thought it would be and more. Just stay away from Time Square.

Do you ever consider giving up the drink? If you don't drink, what made you stop (or made you never start)?
Sometimes, because after a rare heavy one I feel like shite for at least a day after, but as I get older those days are getting few and far between. I also notice that I look better and healthier when I go a few weeks without a drink. It's a shame though, I like a good glass of wine and love beer, mainly ales, and am very interested in the whole culture surrounding it. As you know Mark, typically I run a lot when I'm not injured, and when training recently I stopped drinking for 3 months. Lost 4 or 5 pounds, looked leaner and healthier for it. But there's something about sipping a beer under the sun in a good beer garden, or having a cold Belgian golden ale to help you chill out after a stressful week at work.

So, I've considered it, I probably could do it, but I choose not to because I love beer. If I got told I had to give it up, I'd be disappointed but not devastated.

What's the most addicted you've ever been to something that isn't a substance/drink/cigarettes? For example I got ridiculously addicted to the Xbox Game Oblivion in about 2006.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10619 on: October 1, 2021, 04:27:01 pm »
Sometimes, because after a rare heavy one I feel like shite for at least a day after, but as I get older those days are getting few and far between. I also notice that I look better and healthier when I go a few weeks without a drink. It's a shame though, I like a good glass of wine and love beer, mainly ales, and am very interested in the whole culture surrounding it. As you know Mark, typically I run a lot when I'm not injured, and when training recently I stopped drinking for 3 months. Lost 4 or 5 pounds, looked leaner and healthier for it. But there's something about sipping a beer under the sun in a good beer garden, or having a cold Belgian golden ale to help you chill out after a stressful week at work.

So, I've considered it, I probably could do it, but I choose not to because I love beer. If I got told I had to give it up, I'd be disappointed but not devastated.

What's the most addicted you've ever been to something that isn't a substance/drink/cigarettes? For example I got ridiculously addicted to the Xbox Game Oblivion in about 2006.

I think like many young men of a certain age......I was pretty addicted to Football Manager when I was younger. At Uni we had a network game between me and three of my housemates where we all got a lower league team and I think we took it to about 2030 (this was in about 2008).

What the fuck is with this weather at the moment? I wore a big coat to work cos it was cold and pissing it down at lunchtime, and now I'm gonna look like a plonker cos its blazing sunshine.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10620 on: October 1, 2021, 04:36:49 pm »
Not a clue, global warming? It dropped from 17 to 8 within one day last week, was pissing it down and 7 degrees yesterday, now today I've got a sunburnt arm from having the window open in my office and my left arm exposed to the sun  :o

Really good pub food (local produce, well cooked, high quality ingredients) or high-standard restaurant fare?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10621 on: October 1, 2021, 07:00:38 pm »
Not a clue, global warming? It dropped from 17 to 8 within one day last week, was pissing it down and 7 degrees yesterday, now today I've got a sunburnt arm from having the window open in my office and my left arm exposed to the sun  :o

Really good pub food (local produce, well cooked, high quality ingredients) or high-standard restaurant fare?
Pub food FTW, Dining out somewhere of high standard and i'm always still hungry after, never the issue with Pub fare/ Cavery.

Best place (City/Town) you've lived and worked.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10622 on: October 1, 2021, 07:09:09 pm »
Pub food FTW, Dining out somewhere of high standard and i'm always still hungry after, never the issue with Pub fare/ Cavery.

Best place (City/Town) you've lived and worked.

Best Ive lived Bangkok
Best Ive worked Kuala Lumpur - gets the nod as the standard of English is better

would you want chippies to put beans on the menu or stick with mushy peas
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #10623 on: October 1, 2021, 10:50:10 pm »
Best Ive lived Bangkok
Best Ive worked Kuala Lumpur - gets the nod as the standard of English is better

would you want chippies to put beans on the menu or stick with mushy peas

Baked beans and mushy peas are both disgusting

What’s the highest mountain you’ve climbed and where ?
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10624 on: October 1, 2021, 11:01:25 pm »

Ben Nevis. On a stag do. Hungover. No fun. Although about three quarters of the way up, with signal faltering I got a call to say Kuyt had scored a last minute penalty winner at Goodison so that perked left up a bit.

Assuming Chelsea will be highest, who will be the next best team in London this season?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10625 on: October 1, 2021, 11:03:38 pm »

I've climbed out of the depths of despair to the highest heights of elation. Where? In my life of course  :wave

When did you decide 'enough is enough'?

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10626 on: October 1, 2021, 11:06:05 pm »
Ben Nevis. On a stag do. Hungover. No fun. Although about three quarters of the way up, with signal faltering I got a call to say Kuyt had scored a last minute penalty winner at Goodison so that perked left up a bit.

Assuming Chelsea will be highest, who will be the next best team in London this season?
Oh yes ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10627 on: October 2, 2021, 11:08:11 am »

Mount Toubkal in Morroco, 4,100m. Also been to Everest base camp, North face in Tibet, 5,200m

What's the most disappointing famous building you've seen?
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10628 on: October 2, 2021, 03:26:12 pm »

Arsenal but they're still crap

I've climbed out of the depths of despair to the highest heights of elation. Where? In my life of course  :wave

When did you decide 'enough is enough'?
Can't remember but I stopped caring about what other people think a long time ago. Not here to please others and live up to their expectations.

Can't think of a question so I'll just use Sudden Death's questions. What's the most disappointing famous building you've seen?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10629 on: October 2, 2021, 04:37:36 pm »
Eifel Tower 

just a bit shit really

have you ever been on a blind date, how did it go?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10630 on: October 3, 2021, 02:13:11 am »
Eifel Tower 

just a bit shit really

have you ever been on a blind date, how did it go?

All nighter, with stateside equivalent(s) of Greggs doorways.

In Violent Suspenseful Thriller Netflix productions, what percentage of the wounded, damaged, fatally flawed detectives lose their job in episode 9 of season series 1, only to continue investigating on the qt and solve the crime in episode 10, subsequently being punished by reassignment to a far less prestigious and utterly mundane position?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #10631 on: October 4, 2021, 05:06:26 am »
All nighter, with stateside equivalent(s) of Greggs doorways.

In Violent Suspenseful Thriller Netflix productions, what percentage of the wounded, damaged, fatally flawed detectives lose their job in episode 9 of season series 1, only to continue investigating on the qt and solve the crime in episode 10, subsequently being punished by reassignment to a far less prestigious and utterly mundane position?

No idea what your on about to be honest 😀 . I’ll say 10%

You have bought a new Crossbow you have 4 Arrows in your pack and can use to shoot it straight between the eyes on four people

Which 4 people do you choose from this selection

1, A Member of Parliament :  -
2, A TV Presenter.  : -
3, A Premier League Player or Coach. : -
4, A Musician. :  -
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10632 on: October 4, 2021, 08:14:29 am »

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10633 on: October 4, 2021, 09:32:09 am »

No idea what your on about to be honest 😀 . I’ll say 10%

You have bought a new Crossbow you have 4 Arrows in your pack and can use to shoot it straight between the eyes on four people

Which 4 people do you choose from this selection

1, A Member of Parliament :  -
2, A TV Presenter.  : -
3, A Premier League Player or Coach. : -
4, A Musician. :  -

Lets pretend its a plastic crossbow with plastic arrows laced with laxatives, in the interests of not admitting to wanting to commit murder four times :D

MP - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
TV Presenter - I reckon I can get away with classing Katie Hopkins as one
PL Player or Coach - Bruno Fernandes
Musician - Noel Gallagher

How shit are Mondays?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10634 on: October 4, 2021, 09:37:23 am »
Lets pretend its a plastic crossbow with plastic arrows laced with laxatives, in the interests of not admitting to wanting to commit murder four times :D

MP - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
TV Presenter - I reckon I can get away with classing Katie Hopkins as one
PL Player or Coach - Bruno Fernandes
Musician - Noel Gallagher

How shit are Mondays?

Shit but not much worse than Bake Off and Strictly.

If you could have any type of animal as a pet (and you know it will be safe) then what would you have?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10635 on: October 4, 2021, 09:47:10 am »
Shit but not much worse than Bake Off and Strictly.

If you could have any type of animal as a pet (and you know it will be safe) then what would you have?

Would have to be an ape of some kind, probably an Orang Utan.

You’re shipwrecked on a desert island with one member of the Manchester squad and management team. Who would you want it to be?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10636 on: October 4, 2021, 10:12:00 am »
Would have to be an ape of some kind, probably an Orang Utan.

You’re shipwrecked on a desert island with one member of the Manchester squad and management team. Who would you want it to be?

United? Like Shaw, should keep me fed for a few years the size of him. City - Pep so I can watch him crack and turn crazy within 5 mins.

If you had to give up watching football ever again but Liverpool would win the next 5 PL titles would you do so?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10637 on: October 4, 2021, 10:52:21 am »
United? Like Shaw, should keep me fed for a few years the size of him. City - Pep so I can watch him crack and turn crazy within 5 mins.

If you had to give up watching football ever again but Liverpool would win the next 5 PL titles would you do so?

Yes.

I'm watching Dark Side of the Ring at the minute, is it unfair to label wrestlers as just 'actors' seeing as a lot of them have died fairly young or are now suffering with physical and mental conditions through putting their body through a lot of damage?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10638 on: October 4, 2021, 11:02:57 am »
I mean if they’re prob a mix of actors, stuntmen and athletes I suppose. Although the latter more down to the fitness levels they need to do their job and they don’t actual compete.

If you had the choice of being rich but super famous or financially comfortable and just your average Joe which would you pick?

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10639 on: October 4, 2021, 11:07:57 am »
I mean if they’re prob a mix of actors, stuntmen and athletes I suppose. Although the latter more down to the fitness levels they need to do their job and they don’t actual compete.

If you had the choice of being rich but super famous or financially comfortable and just your average Joe which would you pick?

Financially comfortable and average Joe all day, please. I couldn't be arsed with all the press and because I look like Ryan Gosling, I would get tired of all the attention from the ladies eventually too.

Can anyone recommend me a good cook book for a beginner? I'm 31 now, I really need to learn how to cook.