Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 549158 times)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #10480 on: August 17, 2021, 06:52:00 am »
No idea, never heard of him.

Who is a person that everyone else loves but you don't like at all?

Michael Macintyre or Melissa Reddy

if you could only watch the news and one tv show for the rest of your life, what will it be

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10481 on: August 17, 2021, 07:55:28 am »
Piano playing penguin.

Stuck with this for the rest of your life...
Would you rather have silent, but really really smelly, farts; or very very loud ones that don't smell at all?
Very loud ones that don't smell.

Michael Macintyre or Melissa Reddy

if you could only watch the news and one tv show for the rest of your life, what will it be
Would watch Detectorists.

What do you think was so terrible about Tunisia that SamAteTheRedAcid doesn't want to go there again?
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10482 on: August 17, 2021, 08:02:11 am »
Very loud ones that don't smell.
Would watch Detectorists.

What do you think was so terrible about Tunisia that SamAteTheRedAcid doesn't want to go there again?

the food, he got a massive dose of the shits and soiled himself in a cafe. he loved those chino's they were so sophisticated

if you had immunity from prosecution would you remain law abiding or commit crime (if so what)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 08:05:06 am by Kenny's Jacket »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #10483 on: August 17, 2021, 08:25:40 am »
the food, he got a massive dose of the shits and soiled himself in a cafe. he loved those chino's they were so sophisticated

if you had immunity from prosecution would you remain law abiding or commit crime (if so what)

Commit crime , there are people that i would quite thankfully sort out ......

If you could have a date with one famous person who would it be
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #10484 on: August 17, 2021, 09:56:53 am »
Commit crime , there are people that i would quite thankfully sort out ......

If you could have a date with one famous person who would it be
I think Maya Jama would be nice company for an evening!

If you could be gifted a skillset that made you highly competent at any job (excluding any type of athlete or musician), what would you become?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #10485 on: August 19, 2021, 01:40:19 am »
I think Maya Jama would be nice company for an evening!

If you could be gifted a skillset that made you highly competent at any job (excluding any type of athlete or musician), what would you become?

A honest noble politician who could actually do some good

What was the best 440,000 pound Liverpool ever spent

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #10486 on: August 24, 2021, 10:43:05 am »
A honest noble politician who could actually do some good

What was the best 440,000 pound Liverpool ever spent

Julian Dicks wages 😜

I know you mean signing Dalglish

What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had an airport ?

Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #10487 on: August 24, 2021, 10:49:28 am »

What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had an airport ?

Coming home from India, they overbooked the flight and told half my family they couldn't get on it. Nightmare that was.

What instrument would you choose to play at a high level??
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10488 on: August 24, 2021, 11:45:14 am »
Coming home from India, they overbooked the flight and told half my family they couldn't get on it. Nightmare that was.

What instrument would you choose to play at a high level??
Probably the piano, if not, the guitar (I play a bit but am fucking dreadful).

What's the 'nerdiest' thing you're in to?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10489 on: August 24, 2021, 12:08:36 pm »
Probably the piano, if not, the guitar (I play a bit but am fucking dreadful).

What's the 'nerdiest' thing you're in to?

Internet football forum.

How fast could you run 100m today?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10490 on: August 24, 2021, 12:22:00 pm »
Internet football forum.

How fast could you run 100m today?
Hmm I don't know to be honest, I can do 400m in 54 seconds flat out, so maybe 13 - 13.5 seconds if I'm just doing 100m possibly. I say this because I literally cannot move quicker than when I put max effort into 400m, so I doubt I could do 100m any faster than a quarter of that time.

You get given £1bn pounds and you have to buy a football team in the English league pyramid and use money to restructure and make a new squad. What team are you buying?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10491 on: August 24, 2021, 02:22:42 pm »
Hmm I don't know to be honest, I can do 400m in 54 seconds flat out, so maybe 13 - 13.5 seconds if I'm just doing 100m possibly. I say this because I literally cannot move quicker than when I put max effort into 400m, so I doubt I could do 100m any faster than a quarter of that time.

You get given £1bn pounds and you have to buy a football team in the English league pyramid and use money to restructure and make a new squad. What team are you buying?
Bury, nearest team to me and shocking how they folded so quickly, so i'd pump the money into them and make Gary Neville's Salford the arch enemy seeing as he never did anything to help his hometown club who set him and brother on the way to stardom.

What's your favourite Airline.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #10492 on: August 24, 2021, 02:46:59 pm »
Bury, nearest team to me and shocking how they folded so quickly, so i'd pump the money into them and make Gary Neville's Salford the arch enemy seeing as he never did anything to help his hometown club who set him and brother on the way to stardom.

What's your favourite Airline.

Of those I've used, Emirates. But then we were going to Australia for the Ashes and splashed out on business class, where they plied us with free Rusty Nails from Heathrow to Dubai. Might have coloured my impression of them.

What's your favourite method of electricity generation?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #10493 on: August 24, 2021, 11:34:07 pm »
Rubbing a balloon on my head

What’s your favorite TV drama series from the last 5 years

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #10494 on: August 24, 2021, 11:55:34 pm »
Rubbing a balloon on my head

What’s your favorite TV drama series from the last 5 years

Mind Hunters

Daddy or Chips?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #10495 on: August 25, 2021, 09:48:49 am »
Mind Hunters

Daddy or Chips?

Chips with Daddies.

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10496 on: August 25, 2021, 10:01:42 am »
Chips with Daddies.

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
7! Do I know what rhetorical means?

What's the most you've ever spent on gig or event tickets (one offs, not festivals)?

Offline rubber soul

• Kopite
« Reply #10497 on: August 31, 2021, 12:37:17 am »
7! Do I know what rhetorical means?

What's the most you've ever spent on gig or event tickets (one offs, not festivals)?
£250 for wife and daughter to see Taylor Swift.

Do You Know the Way to San Jose?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10498 on: August 31, 2021, 10:18:10 am »
£250 for wife and daughter to see Taylor Swift.

Do You Know the Way to San Jose?

Turn left at Albuquerque

Did you want Wile E Coyote to catch the roadrunner and kill the smug little shit?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10499 on: August 31, 2021, 12:42:30 pm »
Turn left at Albuquerque

Did you want Wile E Coyote to catch the roadrunner and kill the smug little shit?
Yeah but I always wanted Tom to catch Jerry, the little shit

Do you think a WW3 will break out in our lifetimes?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10500 on: September 2, 2021, 11:12:31 am »
Yeah but I always wanted Tom to catch Jerry, the little shit

Do you think a WW3 will break out in our lifetimes?
Not in a full scale worldwide 'great war' in the way the first two were, with the planet as the theatre, but I think there will be some sort of war waged by two superpowers in our lifetime, Russia are basically doing loads of nefarious shit completely unchecked and things aren't exactly politically sound in the other superpowers' countries.

What's the best 'elevenses' snack?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10501 on: September 2, 2021, 01:32:46 pm »
Not in a full scale worldwide 'great war' in the way the first two were, with the planet as the theatre, but I think there will be some sort of war waged by two superpowers in our lifetime, Russia are basically doing loads of nefarious shit completely unchecked and things aren't exactly politically sound in the other superpowers' countries.

What's the best 'elevenses' snack?
KitKat with a brew has to be the all time classic combo.

Best holiday you've had.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #10502 on: September 2, 2021, 04:41:17 pm »
KitKat with a brew has to be the all time classic combo.

Best holiday you've had.

Had a few good ones but probably Sicily as we got married out there and other than both sets of parents and 2 friends no one else there . The wedding itself was only £400 and was all booked through Tui as is now and they sorted it all out . Married by the stand in mayor of sicily as the other one had died recently , translated into English by a Norwegian interpreter  ;D . We had to be in the country a week before and had to go to the town hall to fill some forms out and the questions that were asked were mental to say the least ( One of them was have you ever killed  a spouse  ;D)

What film could you watch over and over again
« Last Edit: September 2, 2021, 04:49:28 pm by Jono69 »
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #10503 on: September 3, 2021, 07:56:09 am »
Had a few good ones but probably Sicily as we got married out there and other than both sets of parents and 2 friends no one else there . The wedding itself was only £400 and was all booked through Tui as is now and they sorted it all out . Married by the stand in mayor of sicily as the other one had died recently , translated into English by a Norwegian interpreter  ;D . We had to be in the country a week before and had to go to the town hall to fill some forms out and the questions that were asked were mental to say the least ( One of them was have you ever killed  a spouse  ;D)

What film could you watch over and over again

Back to the Future can watch again & again just pick up from any point in the film

What nationality are you ?
If you could have dual citizenship ( if you haven’t) which country would you choose & Why ?
« Last Edit: September 3, 2021, 08:00:08 am by WEST HAM PAUL »
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10504 on: September 3, 2021, 09:20:10 am »

Back to the Future can watch again & again just pick up from any point in the film

What nationality are you ?
If you could have dual citizenship ( if you haven’t) which country would you choose & Why ?

British. I would have British and US dual citizenship to make it easier to live and work in the states.

If you lived in America, would you own a gun?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10505 on: September 3, 2021, 09:26:37 am »
British. I would have British and US dual citizenship to make it easier to live and work in the states.

If you lived in America, would you own a gun?

I'd like to think I wouldnt be so stupid....but in an environment where every man and his dog has one, I feel like I probably would end up owning one.

What would be your perfect 10 item fry up, and would you need to strategically place any of the items to prevent cross contamination?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10506 on: September 3, 2021, 10:15:18 am »
I'd like to think I wouldnt be so stupid....but in an environment where every man and his dog has one, I feel like I probably would end up owning one.

What would be your perfect 10 item fry up, and would you need to strategically place any of the items to prevent cross contamination?
Well... I want 2 x bacon, scrambled egg, 2x hash browns, 2x sausages, black pudding, button mushrooms, baked beans. Beans don't need to be in a pot but shouldn't be touching the hash browns immediately as they can compromise the integrity of a good crispy hash brown. You can have them gently overlapping the bacon if needs be. I would also ask for either fruity or preferably brown sauce as the accompaniment. Made me hungry this question, I very, very rarely have a cooked breakfast but when they're good, they seriously hit the spot.

What cuisine do you completely avoid or dislike a lot of dishes in (eg French, Mexican, generic 'umbrella' terms for the cuisine)?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #10507 on: September 4, 2021, 10:31:56 am »
Well... I want 2 x bacon, scrambled egg, 2x hash browns, 2x sausages, black pudding, button mushrooms, baked beans. Beans don't need to be in a pot but shouldn't be touching the hash browns immediately as they can compromise the integrity of a good crispy hash brown. You can have them gently overlapping the bacon if needs be. I would also ask for either fruity or preferably brown sauce as the accompaniment. Made me hungry this question, I very, very rarely have a cooked breakfast but when they're good, they seriously hit the spot.

What cuisine do you completely avoid or dislike a lot of dishes in (eg French, Mexican, generic 'umbrella' terms for the cuisine)?

French I think is pretty bland. I don't like boring, bland or fussy food or tiny portions.

The trouble we have going out for meals is that the missus is an absolutely unbelievable cook - she can cook anything to perfection, so most times when we go out, it's a massive disappointment compared to her fare.

Given the current range of vegetables on the planet, if one of them were to evolve into the dominant species, which one would likely evolve to a level where they commit the world to a thermonuclear war? Would it be carrots, turnips, Leeks or Tomato plants?

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #10508 on: September 4, 2021, 12:53:36 pm »
Leeks 

Question - who is the biggest funder to the MHRA?
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #10509 on: September 4, 2021, 01:07:54 pm »
Leeks 

Question - who is the biggest funder to the MHRA?

Think it's Bill & Melinda gates from memory

If you could sit down with 3 people either past or present for the evening and have a chat who would they be

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #10510 on: September 4, 2021, 01:19:12 pm »

If you could sit down with 3 people either past or present for the evening and have a chat who would they be
correct, funny how the gates foundation contribut to Sage, BBC and other media groups, Imperial college London, Uk government, and yes he is heavily involved in vaccine manufacturers becuase in his own words he makes a 20:1 return.

One last question do you not think its a conflict of interest that Gates funds development of vaccines and then is also the main funder to the body that is meant to be monitoing adverse reactions?    Can sombody tell me how on earth this is ethical, moral and not corrupt.   Open your eyes and see the lies.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10511 on: September 4, 2021, 01:27:20 pm »
correct, funny how the gates foundation contribut to Sage, BBC and other media groups, Imperial college London, Uk government, and yes he is heavily involved in vaccine manufacturers becuase in his own words he makes a 20:1 return.

One last question do you not think its a conflict of interest that Gates funds development of vaccines and then is also the main funder to the body that is meant to be monitoing adverse reactions?    Can sombody tell me how on earth this is ethical, moral and not corrupt.   Open your eyes and see the lies.

its clever how those vaccines have tracker chips in though Donald

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10512 on: September 4, 2021, 11:02:15 pm »
its clever how those vaccines have tracker chips in though Donald
And my 5G's been lightning fast since getting double jabbed, and i don't even have a phone!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10513 on: September 5, 2021, 10:02:29 am »

Jesus - Find out who he really was
Klopp and RJ Mitchell

What do vegans think will happen to farm animals if we all adopt their lifestyle and are they prepared to accept extinction of those species to get their own way?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10514 on: September 5, 2021, 12:24:28 pm »
Jesus - Find out who he really was
Klopp and RJ Mitchell

What do vegans think will happen to farm animals if we all adopt their lifestyle and are they prepared to accept extinction of those species to get their own way?
I’m not a vegan, though I do try to buy locally and source responsibly where I can, though in all honesty, often convenience trumps that. I can’t answer from a vegan’s perspective but I think we could be waiting a while potentially! I think from vegan’s I know, they’d imagine some form of attempt to sustain a smaller population of these animals in their ‘natural’ habitats. Whether that would ever be sustainable or possible at all is another question, can’t imagine tens of millions of cows put to their own devices in the continental US would do too well as far as survival goes with no human intervention.

What’s your favourite car brand?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10515 on: September 5, 2021, 01:22:10 pm »
I’m not a vegan, though I do try to buy locally and source responsibly where I can, though in all honesty, often convenience trumps that. I can’t answer from a vegan’s perspective but I think we could be waiting a while potentially! I think from vegan’s I know, they’d imagine some form of attempt to sustain a smaller population of these animals in their ‘natural’ habitats. Whether that would ever be sustainable or possible at all is another question, can’t imagine tens of millions of cows put to their own devices in the continental US would do too well as far as survival goes with no human intervention.

What’s your favourite car brand?
Porsche, just for the 911's, not really fond of the other cars they do.

Which planes do you prefer, Boeing or Airbus.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10516 on: September 5, 2021, 01:27:31 pm »
Porsche, just for the 911's, not really fond of the other cars they do.

Which planes do you prefer, Boeing or Airbus.

Airbus simply because the A380 I flew on was easily the best and most comfortable plane I’ve ever been on.

After RAWK (and other social media) what is the next website you use most?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10517 on: September 5, 2021, 01:31:56 pm »
Airbus simply because the A380 I flew on was easily the best and most comfortable plane I’ve ever been on.

After RAWK (and other social media) what is the next website you use most?
Reddit with quite a few of them i read, LFC and Soccer are the main ones, and fav Tv shows, Marvel and a few whacky funny ones.

Who is your Celebrity crush.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10518 on: September 5, 2021, 01:33:21 pm »
Reddit with quite a few of them i read, LFC and Soccer are the main ones, and fav Tv shows, Marvel and a few whacky funny ones.

Who is your Celebrity crush.

Monica Belucci

Would you get into football like you did as a kid if you were a kid now? (i'm not sure I would)
Jurgen YNWA

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10519 on: September 5, 2021, 01:50:07 pm »

Would you get into football like you did as a kid if you were a kid now? (i'm not sure I would)
H'mmmm let me think about that.  Sir John Hall, Kevin Keegan and a team known as "The Entertainers" versus Fat Mike fucking Ashley, Steve fucking Bruce and Joe fucking Linton.  No, my Da would have took me fishing or something instead of the match.

Which music was the best?
50's, 60's, 70's 80's or 90's?