Author Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons  (Read 6086 times)

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Re: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2020, 10:22:25 pm »
He must be stopped.

Thank fuck Bunny Day is over.

Fuck yes. Eggs quickly flogged.

And let me guess, this backpack I ordered won't add more space will it...

Nope.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2020, 08:49:01 am »
Fuck yes. Eggs quickly flogged.

Nope.

Baffling

Still, loving it... just ain't perfect!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2020, 11:37:04 am »
Baffling

Still, loving it... just ain't perfect!

You can use Nook Miles to expand your inventory. There’s two expansions, the first takes you to 30 slots and the second takes you to 40 - it’s called the Pocket Organisation Guide or something on the terminal. You have to get them one at a time though and I think they cost 8,000 miles each.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2020, 01:58:54 am »
You can use Nook Miles to expand your inventory. There’s two expansions, the first takes you to 30 slots and the second takes you to 40 - it’s called the Pocket Organisation Guide or something on the terminal. You have to get them one at a time though and I think they cost 8,000 miles each.

First one is only something like 3000 miles.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2020, 08:08:47 am »

:D Ace. Cheers! I'll be snaffling that

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2020, 01:29:20 pm »
Just got this to play with my bird. Any tips for someone who has never played an animal crossing before?

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2020, 02:10:03 pm »
Just got this to play with my bird. Any tips for someone who has never played an animal crossing before?

Try different actions on different things, take it slow, visit the town hall and speak to the big raccoon, he's the evil landlord

Chill out basically, AC is sort of a community-with-animal-friends mortgage sim, but it is great fun

The aim? Chill out  8)

Oh and pay off your debts.  ;)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2020, 02:35:34 pm »
Try different actions on different things, take it slow, visit the town hall and speak to the big raccoon, he's the evil landlord

Chill out basically, AC is sort of a community-with-animal-friends mortgage sim, but it is great fun

The aim? Chill out  8)

Oh and pay off your debts.  ;)

Hahaha nice one mate! Just named my island Asgard and went to sleep in my tent. Back to work in real life now but I'll be back at 5pm  8)

Online emergency exit

• Anny Roader
    • X-Realms
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2021, 07:21:56 am »
I only recently got into this (got it for the wife but started playing it myself now after completing BOTW and its DLCs) and I‘m finding it highly addictive!

I‘m way at the beginning where the new resident center is about to open. I‘m trying to get new fruits on my apple island (the present from „mom“ was cherries, so those plus coconuts are all I have atm), and I read the best way to achieve this is to visit friends‘ islands. Since all my mates are on PS4/5 and not Switch I‘m at a loss there.

Anyone willing to help out (or point me in the right direction)? Happy to trade fruits and other stuff!

Cheers!

Online emergency exit

• Anny Roader
    • X-Realms
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2021, 09:29:24 am »
I'm about half a year too late, aren't I?  ;D

Anyone still playing this?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2021, 09:43:46 am »
I'm about half a year too late, aren't I?  ;D

Anyone still playing this?

Sadly, yes, I am still playing this.  ;D

Will PM next time I'm on if you want. You're welcome to come and grab the different fruits from my island (oo-er!)
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Ed-Zeppelin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2021, 10:19:08 am »
I still dip into this a few times a week, I started playing it last April.

I’ve got peaches on my island if those are of interest. I made most of my money in the early day farming those, weeds, apples and coconuts. Fossils are a good source of income once you’ve fully populated the museum.
"We come here for the winning!"

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2021, 09:48:42 am »
This has sort of died a bit of a death hasn’t it? No significant updates except seasonal ones.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2021, 11:37:52 am »
This has sort of died a bit of a death hasn’t it? No significant updates except seasonal ones.

They have said that updates are currently in the works but no release dates as of yet.

It badly needs something big though, once you’ve got your island how you want it, that’s it.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2021, 01:45:51 pm »
It’s a crap game to be honest.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2021, 01:47:31 pm »
It’s a crap game to be honest.

It does my head in when I go back on it now. The music, the characters voices etc.

Offline Ed-Zeppelin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2021, 10:47:10 am »
They have said that updates are currently in the works but no release dates as of yet.

It badly needs something big though, once you’ve got your island how you want it, that’s it.

Was going to say exactly this. It's just ground to a halt for me. I check in once a week/fortnight and have a wander around my island but that's about it. I've got loads of Nook Miles and bells but nothing to do with them! It's a shame it's not been more inventive with it's ongoing support but I guess they've made a fortune from it regardless!
"We come here for the winning!"