Author Topic: CL Final Liverpool (Champions of Europe)2 vs Spurs 0 - Salah 2' (Pen) Origi 87’  (Read 192761 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The whole season was a preparation for that.  Character and doggedness in spades.  That's why we put 97 points on the board, that's why we won #6.

We can play so much better but we didn't need to today - job-fucking-done.

So pleased for Hendo more than anyone, he has grafted and battled his way to Liverpool FC, to the captain's armband and to that podium.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Haha boss

Fuckin hell what a team

And jus seen Harinder in the crowd with his phone out the selfie tart ;D

Offline Gegenpresser

• Legacy Fan
Lads, we’re Liverpool.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
Good job

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
Congratulations to @LFC and all the fans. Welcome to the club Jürgen. #UCLfinal #Liverpool #YNWA #Sixtimes

22:10 - 1 Jun 2019

Rafa on Twitter

What an absolute legend  :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ

Love Rafa, love all you nerds. Get the fuck in there. YNWA
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Monkey Red

• Jacques Cousteau
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just add salty water
And to think, that was just the beginning.
'It'll whisper to them of Liverpools five glorious European Cup victories"

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Picture of the season material,wonderful,wunderbar!!

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Have we only been defeated 7 times this season?

League Man City
Fa Cup Exit
League Cup Exit
Barca Away
3 in the group stages

You're not wrong,we really need to sort that out next season.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Fernando_Torres_Was_Good

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
Klopp is my favourite manager ever, full stop. What a top bloke.

Offline Casta

• way
  • Anny Roader
  • Kiba, Per Sempre nel mio Cuore...
The feels!!! unbelievable!!! 6 times!! upsetting in a good way!!!
Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
W

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Amazing seeing them all so happy, they deserve it so much, especially the manager.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Its on the BT Sport channel on Youtube mate.

It's only available in the UK :(
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Lets parrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Big Divvy style
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Watching on TNT. Such a shit broadcast. Made me feel so anti-climatic. Which is just as well, as it would have been hard to top the Barca game.

Still hasn’t hit me yet....

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
Champions of Europe. city can stick their treble up their arse. We just won the greatest trophy in the land.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
And it’s still less than they deserve this season
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Six fecking times, get in
Love you all

Online KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
At last that's over and we can open the summer transfer forum.

:odd
You try me once you beg for more.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Watching on TNT. Such a shit broadcast. Made me feel so anti-climatic. Which is just as well, as it would have been hard to top the Barca game.

Did you have the commentator that sounded like he was broadcasting from his care home?

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan

How can you possibly feel anticlimactic after that?!

Offline JCP

• Kopite
    • Star Wars Games
Yeeeeeesssss, get in!!!!!

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
Alisson...brilliant

Yes no mucking around. He was saving everything and put Spurs under pressure that they will have produce something really special to beat him.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What a great performance. Pure control. We got an early goal and the rest of it was game management. Yeah, that looks boring, but it was expertly executed and they won the game.

Great football performance.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm not one for superstition, but

2005 - Didn't drink
2007 - Might have drunk
2016 - Drank
2018 - Drank
2019 - Didn't drink

You can all thank my sobriety! ;D

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Despite all the Hoddle yammer and pundits going on about Spurs having the better of the game I think as soon as Salah scored that game was done. Other than a late flurry and a few decent efforts from outside the box Spurs never looked like scoring. In the end Liverpool's superior defence was the difference.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Notorious IT

• Gilt complex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alcoholic
Big Fucking Divock!

Delighted.

Fucking Champions!

;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Congratulations to @LFC and all the fans. Welcome to the club Jürgen. #UCLfinal #Liverpool #YNWA #Sixtimes

22:10 - 1 Jun 2019

Rafa on Twitter

Ha ha boss.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
KINGS OF EUROPE ONCE AGAIN!!!!

:champ :champ :champ  :champ :champ :champ

Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
Still can't comprehend.

We actually are the European champions.

We no longer haven't won a major trophy since 2005.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"It's like splitting up with your bird and wanting to get back with her,she says no & a year later she's just said yeah"
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Michael Owen speaking to BT Sport: "At the start of this season, Liverpool wanted the Premier League trophy.

"Manchester City are an astonishing team and Liverpool lost nothing in defeat.

"They're a great knockout team, they have the tools to go far in every competition. They're a top, top team now and they're here to stay."

Former England defender Rio Ferdinand on BT Sport: "This team is going to be a feared team in Europe. Nobody wants to pull this team out the hat or play at Anfield.

"Now there's a fear, they've produced big results.This performance won't be talked about for years to come - we didn't play well against Chelsea in 2008 but I couldn't care less.

"These boys deserve it."