Author Topic: Compromising Positions  (Read 131495 times)

Offline Kuks

• ugare
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Compromising Positions
« Reply #480 on: December 8, 2011, 02:06:09 am »
Ill come clean, it was me who was seeing the girl.
I knew it! :D

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: December 8, 2011, 04:51:11 am »
"SHE'S WANKING HIM OFF!"

I lost my shit at this :lmao

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: December 8, 2011, 06:27:36 am »
Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out. Or ammunition shells. Candles,hairbrushes, shampoo bottles, cucumbers, celery, frozen sausages,pool cues,beer bottles etc etc. Its good to experiment but sometimes its just not wise. Im past all that now im glad to say.

your arse must be sore

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #483 on: December 8, 2011, 06:37:50 am »
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #484 on: December 8, 2011, 07:03:49 am »
:lmao

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #485 on: December 8, 2011, 09:46:10 am »
Beautifully written Matt! The kid from Unbreakable bit cracked me up. What a seedy bastard! How long have you been working with Martin Edwards?

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #486 on: December 8, 2011, 09:57:24 am »
Comedy gold this thread. Has there been a better one this year?  ;D

Offline dnkw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: December 8, 2011, 11:26:58 am »
She's unaware and is carrying on and he slowly raises his thumb to me and this massive grin creeps across his face.

Haha - reminds me of one off B3ta:

When I was 19, I started dating a girl named Rachel who I met down my local. We’d been seeing each other for about 3 weeks when I sensed there was a problem ‘between the sheets’. Rachel didn’t say as much, but I could sense it and there was an underlying doubt in my mind that she was not impressed with my sexual performance, so to speak. No matter what I tried, she didn’t seem satisfied, and I could tell that she was blatantly faking her moans and groans of pleasure. It hit me hard; I was only 19, my girlfriend thought I was useless in bed, and as the relationship progressed a few weeks further, I found it more of a chore to put in the effort when having sex as I knew that she wasn’t enjoying it. ‘If only she’d tell me or show me what she likes’ I thought to myself time and time again, ‘then this relationship would be perfect’.
I was in a position that I hadn’t found myself in before. I couldn’t go to my mates and ask for their advice; I had far too much male pride to do that, and I knew that if my suspicions should come out then they would rip the piss out of me non-stop. Knowing them, they would have offered to have a go on her themselves. I also couldn’t ask Rachel’s friends because, well, that would just be strange. Sitting in my room one night after I’d got back from Rachel’s house, I decided to go and talk to the only person that I thought would be able to give me advice; my Dad.
Now, this in itself was a big thing for me. We’d never had ‘the chat’, and we didn’t really talk about things like this with each other, apart from the odd ‘Don’t get many of them to the pound’ comment my Dad would make in the car when we drove past a busty female pedestrian. I inhaled deeply and went to the front room, where my Dad was watching the TV.

“Dad”, I said quietly. “I...erm...Can I talk to you about something?”

My Dad, eyes remaining transfixed on the TV, muttered “Yes” and so I began explaining to him in great detail about my fears; about how I didn’t think I was satisfying Rachel, about my constant worry that she’d leave me for someone else if I couldn’t please her in the bedroom and that I didn’t know what to do to make things better. It was a long outpouring of my feelings, and I had to check twice that my Dad was actually listening to me as he remained focused on the TV. After I’d finished, he finally looked at me,

“Son, you don’t need to worry about things like that”. He took a sip of his coffee before he continued, “What you need is a pillow.”

“A pillow?”, I was confused.

“Yes son, a pillow. When you’re doing the dirty, slip a pillow underneath her bum. Works all the time, you can’t fail to hit the spot, she’ll love it. Trust me, when I first started dating your mu..”

“THANKS DAD!” I cut him off before he could go any further and retired to bed optimistic about my future with Rachel. The following day was Friday, and we were going out for drinks before staying the night at my house.

Friday came and drinks were enjoyed. We had a good laugh and my sexual fears and frustrations temporarily disappeared. It wasn’t until the walk home that I started to get a bit nervous about doing the deed again, but my Dad’s words of advice the night before were still ringing in my ears. We eventually got home and I checked the front room to see if my parents were still up. There was no sign of them, so I assumed that they were in bed. Rachel and I headed upstairs, and being quite merry, it wasn’t long before we were kissing passionately, and undressing each other, whilst trying to keep quiet so that we didn’t wake my parents, who were asleep in the next room. Before I knew it, I was on top of Rachel’s perfect, naked body and thrusting away. As usual, I was getting nothing in response, so heeding my Dad’s advice, I reached for pillow. I withdrew temporarily, and lifted Rachel’s legs and pert bum off the bed, sliding the pillow under her. Within seconds I was back inside her sponge cavern and was starting to build up a nice rhythm. I then saw something that will stay with me to the day I die.

My Dad stealthly rolled out from under my bloody bed, gave me a quick thumbs up and crept, on all fours, out of my room. The thing that perplexed me the most was his grin – he looked so pleased that I’d done what he told me to do. It was enough to end my night’s action. I feigned a headache to Rachel (who fortunately didn’t witness any of this) and we went to sleep. All I could think of whilst I lay in bed was my Dad’s big, cheesy grin; like a Cheshire cat.

I got a lock on my room after that.

Offline ben138

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #488 on: December 8, 2011, 11:32:45 am »
 :shocked

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Jezza789

• Anny Roader
« Reply #489 on: December 8, 2011, 11:38:51 am »
^^^^
That has to be one of the funniest things i have read hahahahaha

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: December 8, 2011, 11:44:20 am »
Is this your dad?!
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #491 on: December 8, 2011, 11:59:12 am »

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
  • Always look on the bright side of life
« Reply #492 on: December 8, 2011, 11:59:51 am »
LMFAO! that is gold. im in stitches here. i want to shake your dad's hand.
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: December 8, 2011, 12:00:13 pm »
That cant be true?
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #494 on: December 8, 2011, 12:06:58 pm »
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline dnkw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: December 8, 2011, 12:35:03 pm »
Like I say, it's off b3ta - not me, honest.

http://b3ta.com/search/posts/everyone/best?q=thumbs+up

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #496 on: December 8, 2011, 12:44:51 pm »
Oh my fucking lord.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: December 8, 2011, 12:47:30 pm »
Like I say, it's off b3ta - not me, honest.

http://b3ta.com/search/posts/everyone/best?q=thumbs+up

I'm trying this one day!

Me and my friends (a bunch of crusty grebos to a man) decided that for a bit of fun we'd go out to Wolverhampton for the night, but to try something different. We dressed in our best shirts, shined our shoes, applied hairgel and decided to see what life was like in the "trendy" bars we usually eschewed.

Our skills at going undercover as "Kevs" were woeful - we stuck out like sore thumbs to the point the bouncer described my friend Si as "that one with the shirt" in a bar full of men wearing shirts. The only upshot was that the bar we were in was having a Star Wars night and all the staff were dressed up.

I sidled up to the bar hoping to get served by one of the lucious Leias, but instead found myself confronted with a blond-wigged, judo-suited Luke. I ordered four pints, he fetched them for me and told me the price. Quick as a flash (and grinning like an idiot) I waved my hand in a mysterious way and said "It's okay, I've already paid you for them." He said, "You what?" and I repeated it. He said, "Oh, right" and walked away to serve someone else.

I did the Jedi mind trick on Luke Skywalker. I'd just like to repeat that so that my eight year-old self can feel justifiably proud of his latter-day incarnation: I did the Jedi mind trick on Luke Skywalker.

I'd only meant it as a joke

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #498 on: December 8, 2011, 12:57:29 pm »
You lot need to be more careful. Its never bothered getting found out etc as i was probably meaning to do what i was doing. Im a childish twat as well at times.

I remember my last wife had a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom of it, and i was bored in bed and stuck it to my forehead and proceeded to head fuck her. It was well funny. Didnt do anything for her as she was telling me fuck off and i was too busy laughing. I felt like a sexual dalek :)

Had few messy incidences which i wont go into detail as such, but when the old adage about having sex, jumping off, wiping your dick on the curtains before leaving her naked on the bed and walking out, is mentioned i can at least say that was one of my funniest, twat moments. Massive cream curtains, she was on the rag and by the time i walked out it looked like the curtains had been dye tied. Cost me a fortune to replace the bloody things ( literally ) but was priceless the look on her face.

Ill shut up here as ill only end up looking a twat more than usual.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline BigDonga

• Serial Avatar Perv who digs blue chicks with tails
  • Kopite
« Reply #499 on: December 8, 2011, 01:03:50 pm »
You lot need to be more careful. Its never bothered getting found out etc as i was probably meaning to do what i was doing. Im a childish twat as well at times.

I remember my last wife had a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom of it, and i was bored in bed and stuck it to my forehead and proceeded to head fuck her. It was well funny. Didnt do anything for her as she was telling me fuck off and i was too busy laughing. I felt like a sexual dalek :)

:lmao
Rafa tried to buy everyone.  :)
In fact, Rafa spotted Messi as a dollop of sperm but couldn't get the money from H+G.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #500 on: December 8, 2011, 01:22:35 pm »
Carl :lmao :lmao

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #501 on: December 8, 2011, 01:26:41 pm »
Carl should write a book, I would read it.

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #502 on: December 8, 2011, 01:31:11 pm »
:lmao headfuck her :lmao
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Online whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: December 8, 2011, 01:35:25 pm »
Some classic's in here  :lmao :lmao :lmao
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #504 on: December 8, 2011, 02:00:01 pm »

Jesus Christ :lmao :lmao

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #505 on: December 8, 2011, 02:21:08 pm »
Quality thread, lol : o)
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #506 on: December 8, 2011, 02:27:38 pm »

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #507 on: December 8, 2011, 02:43:23 pm »
It would be worse in my case. He's been dead 10 years.

LMFAO
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: December 8, 2011, 02:55:40 pm »

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: December 8, 2011, 04:04:30 pm »
HEADFUCK  ;D
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline **Glenn**

• Kopite
    • My twitter
« Reply #510 on: December 8, 2011, 04:13:12 pm »
Haha - reminds me of one off B3ta:

When I was 19, I started dating a girl named Rachel who I met down my local. We’d been seeing each other for about 3 weeks when I sensed there was a problem ‘between the sheets’. Rachel didn’t say as much, but I could sense it and there was an underlying doubt in my mind that she was not impressed with my sexual performance, so to speak. No matter what I tried, she didn’t seem satisfied, and I could tell that she was blatantly faking her moans and groans of pleasure. It hit me hard; I was only 19, my girlfriend thought I was useless in bed, and as the relationship progressed a few weeks further, I found it more of a chore to put in the effort when having sex as I knew that she wasn’t enjoying it. ‘If only she’d tell me or show me what she likes’ I thought to myself time and time again, ‘then this relationship would be perfect’.
I was in a position that I hadn’t found myself in before. I couldn’t go to my mates and ask for their advice; I had far too much male pride to do that, and I knew that if my suspicions should come out then they would rip the piss out of me non-stop. Knowing them, they would have offered to have a go on her themselves. I also couldn’t ask Rachel’s friends because, well, that would just be strange. Sitting in my room one night after I’d got back from Rachel’s house, I decided to go and talk to the only person that I thought would be able to give me advice; my Dad.
Now, this in itself was a big thing for me. We’d never had ‘the chat’, and we didn’t really talk about things like this with each other, apart from the odd ‘Don’t get many of them to the pound’ comment my Dad would make in the car when we drove past a busty female pedestrian. I inhaled deeply and went to the front room, where my Dad was watching the TV.

“Dad”, I said quietly. “I...erm...Can I talk to you about something?”

My Dad, eyes remaining transfixed on the TV, muttered “Yes” and so I began explaining to him in great detail about my fears; about how I didn’t think I was satisfying Rachel, about my constant worry that she’d leave me for someone else if I couldn’t please her in the bedroom and that I didn’t know what to do to make things better. It was a long outpouring of my feelings, and I had to check twice that my Dad was actually listening to me as he remained focused on the TV. After I’d finished, he finally looked at me,

“Son, you don’t need to worry about things like that”. He took a sip of his coffee before he continued, “What you need is a pillow.”

“A pillow?”, I was confused.

“Yes son, a pillow. When you’re doing the dirty, slip a pillow underneath her bum. Works all the time, you can’t fail to hit the spot, she’ll love it. Trust me, when I first started dating your mu..”

“THANKS DAD!” I cut him off before he could go any further and retired to bed optimistic about my future with Rachel. The following day was Friday, and we were going out for drinks before staying the night at my house.

Friday came and drinks were enjoyed. We had a good laugh and my sexual fears and frustrations temporarily disappeared. It wasn’t until the walk home that I started to get a bit nervous about doing the deed again, but my Dad’s words of advice the night before were still ringing in my ears. We eventually got home and I checked the front room to see if my parents were still up. There was no sign of them, so I assumed that they were in bed. Rachel and I headed upstairs, and being quite merry, it wasn’t long before we were kissing passionately, and undressing each other, whilst trying to keep quiet so that we didn’t wake my parents, who were asleep in the next room. Before I knew it, I was on top of Rachel’s perfect, naked body and thrusting away. As usual, I was getting nothing in response, so heeding my Dad’s advice, I reached for pillow. I withdrew temporarily, and lifted Rachel’s legs and pert bum off the bed, sliding the pillow under her. Within seconds I was back inside her sponge cavern and was starting to build up a nice rhythm. I then saw something that will stay with me to the day I die.

My Dad stealthly rolled out from under my bloody bed, gave me a quick thumbs up and crept, on all fours, out of my room. The thing that perplexed me the most was his grin – he looked so pleased that I’d done what he told me to do. It was enough to end my night’s action. I feigned a headache to Rachel (who fortunately didn’t witness any of this) and we went to sleep. All I could think of whilst I lay in bed was my Dad’s big, cheesy grin; like a Cheshire cat.

I got a lock on my room after that.

fucking hell

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: December 8, 2011, 06:39:58 pm »
I remember my last wife had a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom of it, and i was bored in bed and stuck it to my forehead and proceeded to head fuck her.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Amazing, you really need to write an autobiography or something.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: December 8, 2011, 07:43:15 pm »
Oh my fucking god :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: December 8, 2011, 07:46:15 pm »
I remember my last wife had a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom of it, and i was bored in bed and stuck it to my forehead and proceeded to head fuck her.

Holy shit :lmao :lmao
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #514 on: December 8, 2011, 08:12:57 pm »
Ku-fucking-dos to this thread.

Had to stop reading it in work today as nearly started crying with laughter.
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: December 8, 2011, 08:13:50 pm »
"SHE'S WANKING HIM OFF!"

I have no idea why but my brain decided to read that in Ian McShane's voice. Dying.

Had few messy incidences which i wont go into detail as such, but when the old adage about having sex, jumping off, wiping your dick on the curtains before leaving her naked on the bed and walking out, is mentioned i can at least say that was one of my funniest, twat moments. Massive cream curtains, she was on the rag and by the time i walked out it looked like the curtains had been dye tied. Cost me a fortune to replace the bloody things ( literally ) but was priceless the look on her face.

Ill shut up here as ill only end up looking a twat more than usual.

Again. TV series. Autobiography. Something needs to happen. It'd be amazing.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #516 on: December 8, 2011, 08:16:10 pm »
I have no idea why but my brain decided to read that in Ian McShane's voice. Dying.

Again. TV series. Autobiography. Something needs to happen. It'd be amazing.
Who would be playing the roles?

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #517 on: December 8, 2011, 08:18:01 pm »
I'd to see Daniel Day Lewis do Sir HF.

Only because I know he would insist on actually falling into a bonfire and being pissed on. He crazy.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #518 on: December 8, 2011, 08:19:58 pm »
I'd to see Daniel Day Lewis do Sir HF.

Only because I know he would insist on actually falling into a bonfire and being pissed on. He crazy.

There's only 1 man who can play SHF

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: December 8, 2011, 08:25:24 pm »
Who would be playing the roles?

Actually I like corkboy's idea. Also Gary Oldman has to be in there at some point, because yes.