Author Topic: Compromising Positions  (Read 131502 times)

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
Compromising Positions
« on: November 13, 2011, 08:56:50 pm »
A couple of us crashed at a mates place over the weekend, woke up did not see my buddy so went looking for him. I should have knocked but found him in the mates sisters room with her bra wrapped around ....anyway I virtually ran down ths stairs, grabbed my stuff and left. Not sure what to say next time I see him which better be clothed  :-[
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
Re: Compromising Positions
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 08:58:27 pm »
How old are they? If they are adults let them get on with it. their life, their choice,
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 08:58:58 pm »
Where was your mates sister?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 09:19:43 pm »
Have I read it wring or did you find your mate rubbing himself off with his sisters bra?
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 09:28:28 pm »
Why are you looking for your grown ass mate in the middle of the night. He's either shitting/eating or fucking at that hour. Where did you expect to find him? I just don't understand, should have just rolled over and gone to sleep. Also next time you see him is going to be awkward.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 09:42:05 pm »
Any pictures of the sister?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 09:43:40 pm »
Was he banging the lass or was he performing some weird fetish act?

Online Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 09:45:09 pm »
Was he banging the lass or was he performing some weird fetish act?
judgemental!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 09:46:49 pm »
Seems from the OP that his sister wasnt there, and the mate fell asleep wanking into her bra.

Sick fucker.

Everyone knows you only use knickers to wank into

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 09:50:58 pm »
Clarify the story mate. Was he cracking one off wearing her bra or gripping her?
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 09:54:38 pm »
Clarify the story mate. Was he cracking one off wearing her bra or gripping her?

Sounds like the first one.

Opened this thread expecting uncomfortable sex positions though.

Offline StevenLFC

• Charles Colville. Spyin Kop purveyor extraordinaire. Likes pigeons and buses.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @stehoare
    • The Bib Theorists
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 10:16:51 pm »
My girlfriends sister once walked in on me and the girlfriend having sex. It was missionary position, run of the mill sex like, so the sister got an amazing view of my arsehole. Before you ask, the sister didn't join in, she slammed the door shut and ran downstairs. It was very awkward when I next saw her.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 10:19:15 pm »
Where was your mates sister?

She was wearing the bra at the time.  ;)
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 10:22:13 pm »
My girlfriends sister once walked in on me and the girlfriend having sex. It was missionary position, run of the mill sex like, so the sister got an amazing view of my arsehole. Before you ask, the sister didn't join in, she slammed the door shut and ran downstairs. It was very awkward when I next saw it.

Her mum walked in when I was doing her from behind. She was on all fours, I was obviously behind her giving it loads. Her mum just walked in, threw her coat on the floor and walked out again. Awkward for a minute but then I finished her off. Dont think I left her room the rest of the day after.

This was preceded by her brother walking in on us. This time she was on top of me giving it loads. Proper loving it we were. Her brother walks in. Didnt walk out or anything. Just proceeds to walk on in and says, 'Janine,' Janine obviously shocked to fuck jumps off and shouts 'what?' while pulling the covers over her. His reply was, 'Stop having sex in front of me. I want you to order me this T-Shirt.' And he fucking sits down on the bed beside us showing her the t-shirt, what size he want's, how much it's gonna cost, wher he wants it delivered. Didnt get to finish that one.

Online Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 10:23:54 pm »
Her mum walked in when I was doing her from behind. She was on all fours, I was obviously behind her giving it loads. Her mum just walked in, threw her coat on the floor and walked out again. Awkward for a minute but then I finished her off. Dont think I left her room the rest of the day after.

This was preceded by her brother walking in on us. This time she was on top of me giving it loads. Proper loving it we were. Her brother walks in. Didnt walk out or anything. Just proceeds to walk on in and says, 'Janine,' Janine obviously shocked to fuck jumps off and shouts 'what?' while pulling the covers over her. His reply was, 'Stop having sex in front of me. I want you to order me this T-Shirt.' And he fucking sits down on the bed beside us showing her the t-shirt, what size he want's, how much it's gonna cost, wher he wants it delivered. Didnt get to finish that one.
he at least could have done that while she ordered the shirt.

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 10:25:04 pm »

:lmao what the fuck?

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 10:29:09 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 10:30:33 pm »

:lmao
Mention that when he wore it?

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 10:31:48 pm »

Was it a good t-shirt then?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 10:32:50 pm »
Some fucking posey £60 number. No Primark shite

Offline Flinstone

• Whatever you like. Would like to slip it in without making it awkward... Chinese Information Minister
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 10:33:38 pm »

:lmao what rubbish  ;D
The West is finished, China is the future

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2011, 10:35:24 pm »

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 10:37:47 pm »
Your missus waking up while your trying to have a stealth wank right next to her in bed is pretty compromising the first time it happens.

I'm glad my missus just laughed it off.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 10:38:33 pm »
Some fucking posey £60 number. No Primark shite
Hope he didn't get to order too many tshirts.

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 10:38:56 pm »
Something similar happened to me. She was on top and her little brother, fifteen at the time, came in and just acted as if he hadn't noticed and was talking to us about school. Then he walked out and said, mum, I just caught them having sex. Little bastard.
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 10:41:04 pm »
Your missus waking up while your trying to have a stealth wank right next to her in bed is pretty compromising the first time it happens.

Cant beat a good stealth wank.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 10:42:02 pm »

;D

There's a strange contraption called locks, I think you might want to have a look.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 10:43:14 pm »
Their hand normally wakes them up. Apparently.

Offline StevenLFC

• Legacy Fan
  • @stehoare
    • The Bib Theorists
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 10:44:42 pm »

Ever tried a danger wank? Go upstairs, start wanking then mid-way through, shout somebody who's in the house to come upstairs to your room. Then try to cum before they get to your room.

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2011, 10:45:05 pm »

She won't have been laughing when she feels 'the dogs nose' rubbing against her leg an hour later.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline StevenLFC

• Legacy Fan
  • @stehoare
    • The Bib Theorists
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 10:49:01 pm »
She won't have been laughing when she feels 'the dogs nose' rubbing against her leg an hour later.

Why the fuck would you have the dog in bed with you whilst you knocked one out? Sick bastard.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 10:49:23 pm »
Ever tried a danger wank? Go upstairs, start wanking then mid-way through, shout somebody who's in the house to come upstairs to your room. Then try to cum before they get to your room.

Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2011, 10:50:51 pm »
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2011, 10:56:03 pm »
There's some pretty fucked up threads on this forum but this might just beat them all.

Online Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 10:57:55 pm »
There's some pretty fucked up threads on this forum but this might just beat them all.
with hand clutching sisters bra.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 11:01:04 pm »
Their hand normally wakes them up. Apparently.

Mate please tell me you do this  :lmao

My mates thought i was a fucking weirdo when they found out I use her hand to wank myself. Now there's another one hahaha  :champ

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 11:02:02 pm »
Lets hope the bra is not an A cup and still too big for your lad :p
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 11:02:20 pm »

Not yet...

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 11:03:11 pm »
I worry about the people on this site sometimes.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2011, 11:03:21 pm »

A fucking hour? Who the fuck can last an hour while having a wank? Your hand must be shite mate