Author Topic: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.  (Read 309252 times)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fox News - still lying to the planet.
« Reply #2040 on: April 24, 2023, 07:27:59 pm »
in his first interview since the news broke, Carlson made one simple statement:

I did Nazi that coming!

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2041 on: April 24, 2023, 08:52:25 pm »
Russia Today, the state-run television network that broadcasts in the U.S. and around the world as “RT,” hinted that it could be a landing spot for Carlson after the his surprising dismissal from Fox News.

“Hey @TuckerCarlson, you can always question more with @RT_com,” the network tweeted from its English language account.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2042 on: April 24, 2023, 08:54:10 pm »
Carlson has now hit a jaw-dropping trifecta .....

- fired by CNN

- fired by MSNBC

- fired by Fox

:lmao :lmao :lmao

maybe that RT job might be the one that works for him?

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2043 on: April 24, 2023, 09:35:32 pm »
Looking forward to my Youtube Kimmell/Colbert/Myers/Fallon updates later. They will be brutal about this.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #2044 on: April 24, 2023, 09:47:24 pm »
Sacked essentially…

I’m of the opinion that most people are inherently good at heart. But Carlson seems to be different, he’s clearly very intelligent, but uses his intellect for the spread of misinformation, hatred and greed.

I expect him to pop up again very soon.

He is clearly Putin's William Joyce.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2045 on: April 24, 2023, 09:53:17 pm »
Apparently the decision came directly from Murdoch

RIP. (Just on the off chance, you never know your luck)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2046 on: April 24, 2023, 09:54:57 pm »

:)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2047 on: April 24, 2023, 09:55:30 pm »

It's something I could get behind the crazies for. ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2048 on: April 24, 2023, 09:59:28 pm »
Well it's well known how Carlson's little rants have been exploited by Russian propaganda. But if he turns up there I have a feeling it won't end well for him. If only because of the windows.

I think there's a good chance he might end up working as campaign manager for one of the GOP primary hopefuls.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.
« Reply #2049 on: April 24, 2023, 10:38:09 pm »
I think there's a good chance he might end up working as campaign manager for one of the GOP primary hopefuls.
Would a role like that be sufficient for his ego?
I suspect he'll land his own show of some description again.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2050 on: April 24, 2023, 10:50:28 pm »
can't see OANN or Newsmax being able to afford him.  and that's before they get sued off the planet by Dominion and Smartmatic.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2051 on: April 24, 2023, 11:09:39 pm »

A period out of the spotlight might work for him. Plus, as a campaign manager, he'll get air time on all the major networks. He's slick enough that he could make almost any GOP candidate presentable to conservative voters. Plus, he'll be able to burrow into the campaign, tick like, and wield great influence on policy.

The real question is, has he been too long in the Fox bubble, where he's been safe to spout bile without challenge or blow back? Can he work without a script? I think Joe Scarborough could dismantle him quite handily. Carlson probably has to relearn a few things.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2052 on: April 24, 2023, 11:51:01 pm »
Organisations will be wary of signing him up and be at risk of being sued, he won't be able to say what he wants without repercussions

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2053 on: April 25, 2023, 12:27:20 am »
WSj suggesting he was sacked for some disparaging remarks he made about Foxnews execs/owners during the Dominion trial.

Apparently he was given 10 minutes notice and Fox were still still advertising his show during commercial breaks as the news broke.

He'd been recording his show for the past 2+ years in Florida away from the rest of the organisation. There's some suggestions he's been in a bunker bubble by only surrounding himself with like minded people.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline shank94

• Currently at minus 10 and falling...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2054 on: April 25, 2023, 12:52:54 am »
I think it will work for him, he would start his own social media channels where he gets everything who pays for it. Right wing are desperate for looney tunes, he is the bugs bunny.
Everyone knows it's Shanks, Shank is part of my name.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2055 on: April 25, 2023, 02:46:04 am »
Carlson has now hit a jaw-dropping trifecta .....

- fired by CNN

- fired by MSNBC

- fired by Fox

:lmao :lmao :lmao

maybe that RT job might be the one that works for him?

I doubt it, multi million dollar payouts are more attractive than window cleaning accidents

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2056 on: April 25, 2023, 03:00:37 am »
I doubt it, multi million dollar payouts are more attractive than window cleaning accidents

Imagine:

Morgan & Carlson - Woke Up UK!!!
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2057 on: April 25, 2023, 08:44:02 am »
Maybe he'll become the US correspondent for GBeebies...

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2058 on: April 26, 2023, 04:03:32 am »
How very Logan Royish

Fox Has a Secret ‘Oppo File’ to Keep Tucker Carlson in Check, Sources Say
Eight sources tell Rolling Stone that the network’s top brass has been stockpiling information on the departing primetime host.

FOX NEWS EXECUTIVES have in their possession a dossier of alleged dirt on Tucker Carlson should he attack the network in the wake of his departure, eight sources at and close to the network tell Rolling Stone.

When Fox announced Carlson’s departure on Monday, the network presented the separation as amiable. But according to one former on-air Fox personality, the anchor and some of the channel’s top executives are parting ways on “the worst” and “messiest possible terms.” Indeed, in private communications released last month as part of the Dominion-Fox lawsuit, the now-fired Fox host gossiped that one such exec “hates us,” claiming she was covertly working against him and other hosts.

But if Carlson attempts to torch the network he’s leaving, Fox is prepared, the sources say.

Eight people familiar with the situation tell Rolling Stone that Fox News and its communications department — long led by the notoriously aggressive Irena Briganti — has assembled damaging information about Carlson. One source with knowledge calls it an “oppo file.” Two sources add that Fox is prepared to disclose some of its contents if execs suspect that Carlson is coming after the network.

The file includes internal complaints regarding workplace conduct, disparaging comments about management and colleagues, and allegations that the now-former primetime host created a toxic work environment, three of the sources say. (Carlson is currently facing a lawsuit from a former senior booking producer, Abby Grossberg, alleging a toxic and misogynist workplace environment. The lawsuit details repeated instances of misogynist behavior at the network, including frequent lewd and sexual discussions of female guests and public figures. Grossberg, “continued to endure a work environment that subjugates women based on vile sexist stereotypes, typecasts religious minorities and belittles their traditions, and demonstrates little to no regard for those suffering from mental illness.” Fox denied the allegations when the lawsuits were filed, saying the claims were “without merit.”)

A network spokesperson denied the existence of the file on Carlson. “This is patently absurd and categorically false,” the spokesperson said in a statement to Rolling Stone. “We thank Tucker for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.”

Many sources within the network disagree. “Irena will never be shy about using these things,” says one network source who is familiar with the Carlson-related complaints.

Over the years, Briganti and Fox PR’s notoriously aggressive tactics have been turned against its own most prominent talent. For instance, The Daily Beast reported in 2018 that “​​emails reviewed and verified” by the outlet “show that Fox’s communications brass have planted negative stories about some of their own top stars, including hosts like Bill O’Reilly and Stuart Varney — the latter of whom is still a Fox employee.”

Those methods for keeping personnel in line are an open secret among current and former Fox News staff. Four former Fox News personalities confirmed Briganti likes to keep “dirt files” on Fox News talent, including one on Carlson.

An ex-Fox News anchor laments, “Irena tries to keep a file on everybody …  Any talent like Tucker would have a lot of things; other people complaining. They encourage it and then just keep it on file. It’s just a classic dirty trick.”

“[Briganti] keeps files on everybody to screw with them,” a departed Fox News host adds. “It’s classic Fox.”

The sources say it was not clear what might prompt Briganti or Fox News to use the file. On Monday, it was revealed that Carlson had hired Bryan Freedman, a high-powered entertainment lawyer, to represent him following his Fox exit. Rolling Stone did not receive comment from Tucker Carlson at the time of this piece’s publication. Freedman did not respond to Rolling Stone’s request for comment.

It’s also unclear what precisely triggered Carlson’s abrupt departure. In addition to the Grossberg suit, he was a prominent figure in Dominion Voting Systems’ legal action against Fox News, which the network settled for $787.5 million earlier this month. In the run-up to trial, it was revealed that Tucker had bashed top brass in text chats with fellow network talent.

“Do the executives understand how much credibility and trust we’ve lost with our audience?” Carlson wrote, shortly after Fox News projected Joe Biden had beaten Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Regarding Fox News executives, Carlson also privately sniped: “A combination of incompetent liberals and top leadership with too much pride to back down is what’s happening.”

Harshly trashing leadership is considered to be a major transgression at Fox News and Fox Business, where those who step out of line may find themselves on the receiving end of an unfavorable story.

Fox News has a history of taking punitive measures against departed personnel. When Megyn Kelly left the network in 2017 to host a morning talk show on NBC, it was reported that Briganti tried to push stories about the cable news star’s poor television ratings at the time, as well as her asking a Will and Grace fan if the show led him to being gay. Kelly has spoken out against Briganti, publicly noting the Fox spokesperson’s “vindictiveness.” Briganti’s aggressive methods are widely known in the media. A 2016 New York Magazine titled “The Silencing of Fox News’ Powerful Publicist Irena Briganti” cited several then-Fox female employees who claimed, “one of the reasons they did not speak up about sexual harassment in the past was that they were terrified Briganti would find out and smear them in the press.”

A current Fox News journalist says that Briganti won’t be afraid to use similar tactics against Carlson: “Irena is Fox’s fighter. She is very good at her job. I gotta believe she’s ready to fight Tucker if/when he takes this war publicly.”

Diana Falzone, one of the authors of this article, worked at Fox News from 2012 to 2018.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/fox-news-tucker-carlson-secret-dossier-oppo-file-1234723855/

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #2059 on: April 26, 2023, 08:42:44 am »
How very Logan Royish

Art imitating life, or life imitating art ?  I don`t know. I have confused myself now
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2060 on: April 26, 2023, 08:46:51 am »
Tucker Carlson's exit interview at Fox

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rk3lcEeoEy8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Rk3lcEeoEy8</a>
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2061 on: April 26, 2023, 10:12:10 am »
All a dossier like that would prove is that Carlson acted like a pig and a tyrant behind the scenes, that they knew about it, and that turned a blind eye. Rather like the election lies they told.

It hardly shows the network in a good light.

Popcorn's Art

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2062 on: April 27, 2023, 04:01:05 pm »
Interesting podcast about Fox, though it was recorded before the Dominion settlement and Carlson sacking.

The Network That Is Eating America Alive - Mar 22, 2023

With the recent revelations that Fox News doesn't believe everything it spews on a nightly basis, Judd Legum, publisher of the newsletter Popular Information and who follows Fox News closely, joins Rick to discuss the lawsuit that has led to these revelations. They also talk about the upcoming primary season and how Fox will cover that among other topics.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5yZWRjaXJjbGUuY29tLzY3YzJhYzFkLWMzNjItNGI3OC05NjliLTVjZDVlNzdmYjUxNw/episode/NzMzZGNiOWEtZjhjNy00YWMzLTk3NGYtM2YzZGQ1OTczZDI3?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahgKEwion7H8g8r-AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQ1gk

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2063 on: May 8, 2023, 02:19:33 am »
Still getting paid.

Scoop: Tucker Carlson ready to torch Fox News

Tucker Carlson is preparing to unleash allies to attack Fox News in an effort to bully the network into letting him work for — or start — a right-wing rival, sources close to him tell Axios.

Bryan Freedman, the high-powered Hollywood lawyer Carlson retained for the contract dispute, told Axios: "The idea that anyone is going to silence Tucker and prevent him from speaking to his audience is beyond preposterous."

Why it matters: Tucker vs. Fox could reshape the conservative news world. Fox, which has seen its ratings plunge in Carlson's slot since he was let go 13 days ago, wants to sideline him by paying him $20 million a year not to work.

The intrigue: Axios has learned Carlson is busy plotting a media empire of his own. But he needs Fox to let him out of his contract, which expires in January 2025 — after the presidential election.

We're told Carlson has been contacted by outlets — including the right-wing Rumble and Newsmax — that offered to pay him more than his Fox contract.

Behind the scenes: Axios has learned that Carlson and Elon Musk had a conversation about working together, but didn't discuss specifics.

Carlson confidants say he also is contemplating building a direct-to-consumer media outlet where his millions of fans could pay to watch him. Carlson's predecessor in his Fox slot, Bill O'Reilly, created a blueprint for this.

Two days after being booted, Carlson teased in a Twitter video posted at 8 p.m. ET, counter-programming his former show: "See you soon." The two-minute video has racked up 24 million views.

State of play: The ousted host "knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map," said a Carlson source who wasn't authorized to speak publicly.

Carlson allies with big platforms are prepared to attack Fox for trying to keep him on the shelf.
Bare-knuckle brawlers from Trumpworld are standing by.

"They're coming to him and saying: 'Do you want me to hit Fox?' '' a close Carlson friend said. "He's been saying: 'No. I want to get this done quiet and clean.' "

"Now, we're going from peacetime to Defcon 1," the friend added. "His team is preparing for war. He wants his freedom."

In a sign of what could be coming, Megyn Kelly hit her former employer for its post-Carlson ratings by tweeting a reference to conservative attacks on Bud Light: "My audience is calling them #Foxweiser."

The other side: Fox News directed Axios to the network's statement when Fox and Carlson "agreed to part ways": "We thank him for his service to the network."

Several embarrassing revelations have surfaced about Carlson from the files of the settled Dominion Voting Systems case against Fox — including his use of an obscenity about women, and a text message in which he said about a street attack: "It’s not how white men fight."

Carlson's camp said his media suitors have gotten more aggressive about following up on their offers — viewing him as all the hotter.

https://www.axios.com/2023/05/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson?utm_source=microsoft-start

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2064 on: May 8, 2023, 02:48:04 am »
From what I've heard via the likes of Farron Cousins, Carlson's texts and comments were so bad that Fox genuinely thought they could destroy the network. It's one of the reasons I'm hoping Smartmatic refuses to  to settle.

Whatever Fox thinks they have on Carlson, I'm not convinced they can damage him as much as he can damage them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #2065 on: June 7, 2023, 04:33:00 pm »
He's baaack

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/tucker-carlson-twitter-video-ukraine-dam-b2352930.html

Tucker Carlson described Ukraine’s Jewish leader as “rat-like”, questioned the official story about 9/11, and claimed definitively that aliens are visiting Earth as he launched his new TV show on Twitter.

The far-right former Fox News anchor opened the next act of his career with a pro-Kremlin rant claiming that it was “obvious” Ukrainian forces were responsible for the destruction of the Kakhovka dam on Tuesday.

He referred to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky as “sweaty and rat-like”, “a persecutor of Christians”, and in bed with American investment bankers.

Both Ukraine and Russia have blamed each other for the destruction of the dam, which lies within Russian-controlled territory in Ukraine and supplies water to a large area of the country. Western intelligence agencies have said they are not sure who was responsible.

Carlson, however, who was taken off the air by Fox News this April, hewed strongly towards the Russian line on the incident, while accusing US senator Lindsey Graham of being “aroused” by the killing of Russian troops.

“No one who's paid to cover these things seem to entertain even the possibility it could have been Ukrainians who did it. No chance of that,” said Carlson in his Twitter video on Tuesday, engaging in his trademark deadpan sarcasim.

“Ukraine, as you may have heard, is led by a man called Zelensky. We can say for a dead certain fact that he was not involved. He couldn't have been; Zelensky is too decent for terrorism.

“Now you see him on television, and it’s true you might form a different impression. Sweaty and rat-like, a comedian turned oligarch, a persecutor of Christians, a friend of [US investment giant] BlackRock.”

“But don't believe your own eyes. Actually, Mr Zelensky is a very good man... of all the people in the world, our shifty, dead-eyed Ukrainian friend in the tracksuit is uniquely incapable of blowing up a damn. He's literally a living saint, a man in whom there is no sin.”

He went on to cite numerous other examples where, he claimed, the US media had ignored important stories as part of an effort to systematically deceive the American people.

“What's happened to the hundreds of billions of US dollars we've sent to Ukraine? No clue,” he said. “Who organised those Black Lives Matter riots three years ago? No one's gotten to the bottom of that. What exactly happened on 9/11? Well, it's still classified.”

He then talked about bombshell claims from a US military intelligence veteran named David Grusch that the US government has recovered pieces of spacecraft built by “non-human species”, as well as the bodies of alien pilots.

Although the story was widely covered by US media outlets, Carlson focused on the fact that neither The New York Times nor The Washington Post had reported on it, and treated Mr Grusch’s claims as definitively true.

“That's what the former Intel officer revealed, and it was clear he was telling the truth,” Mr Carlson said. “In other words, UFOs are actually real, and apparently so is extraterrestrial life.

“Now, in a normal country, this news would qualify as a bombshell the story of the millennium. But in our country, it doesn't.”

Carlson was removed from his nightly show on Fox News where he had been the right-wing broadcaster’s provocatuer-in-chief for years. His dismissal came in the wake of the Dominion scandal, which saw Fox pay out $787m for deliberately spreading Donald Trump’s fraudulent claims that he had been cheated out of victory in the 2020 election.

Text messages from star presenters on the channel – including Carlson – revealed that many staff knew Mr Trump’s claims were false but were spreading them anyway in the interests of maintaining viewers. Carlson’s texts also revealed he believed the one-term president was “demonic” and that he “hated” him.
Believer

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2066 on: June 7, 2023, 04:35:54 pm »
Fucking hell, he's gone off the deep end there.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2067 on: June 7, 2023, 04:53:10 pm »
Fucking hell, he's gone off the deep end there.

Should just team up with Alex Jones. They’d make quite the pair.

How long before we see Tucker Supplements and survival kits?

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2068 on: June 7, 2023, 05:02:38 pm »
He's gone full anti-Semitic too, now that the 'chains of big media' have been cast off, huh?
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2069 on: June 7, 2023, 05:34:53 pm »
Fox news turned up and pulled out the mini studio they built in Fucker's home. Interesting how fast he managed to get himself a new one.

Why am I thinking a country has decided to start slipping him some extra dosh to say mean things about Jews and Ukrainians?

Popcorn's Art

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2070 on: June 7, 2023, 05:45:27 pm »
don't know where else to post this ....

Chris Licht fired from CNN.  no big surprise there.  what a shitshow he's been.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2071 on: June 7, 2023, 06:39:55 pm »
That's what you get for trying to imitate Fox. No reasonable mainstream media outlet should be giving Trump that kind of air time.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2072 on: June 7, 2023, 06:58:04 pm »
Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly

All sides of the same coin

Throw in the new age right wing free speech loonies like Tomi Lahren and Ben Shapiro and you enter a new era of crazy

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2073 on: June 7, 2023, 09:38:27 pm »
Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly

All sides of the same coin

Throw in the new age right wing free speech loonies like Tomi Lahren and Ben Shapiro and you enter a new era of crazy
There's plenty to criticise about Bill O'Reilly. But it would not be accurate to compare him with Carlson and Jones.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2074 on: June 7, 2023, 09:42:29 pm »
He's gone full anti-Semitic too, now that the 'chains of big media' have been cast off, huh?

And this persecutor of Christians

Classic antisemitic’ blood libel attack.

Unsurprisingly, George Galloway is a huge fan of his 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2075 on: June 7, 2023, 09:43:55 pm »
There's plenty to criticise about Bill O'Reilly. But it would not be accurate to compare him with Carlson and Jones.

He actually got a man murdered.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2076 on: June 8, 2023, 01:51:08 am »
When you hire a snake you just might get bitten.

Scoop: Fox News says Tucker Carlson breached his contract

Fox News Wednesday notified Tucker Carlson's lawyers that the former prime-time anchor violated his contract with the network when he launched his own Twitter show on Tuesday, according to a copy of a letter obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: A breach of contract claim sets Fox News up to explore potential legal action against Carlson, a move that would intensify the already thorny public battle between the two parties.

Carlson’s lawyers told Axios that any legal action by Fox would violate his First Amendment rights.

> “Fox defends its very existence on freedom of speech grounds. Now they want to take Tucker Carlson’s right to speak freely away from him because he took to social media to share his thoughts on current events," said Carlson's lawyer, Bryan Freedman, in a statement to Axios.

Catch up quick: Carlson was ousted from Fox News in April following a record $787 million defamation settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, which sued the network for making false claims about the company.

> Carlson, Axios reported, has since accused Fox of fraud and has argued that Fox breached his contract when its senior executives reneged on promises made to Carlson "intentionally and with reckless disregard for the truth."
> Carlson's lawyers also argued Fox broke its promise to Carlson not to settle with Dominion Voting Systems "in a way which would indicate wrongdoing" on the part of the former host.
> Axios previously reported that Carlson was told by a member of the Fox board that he was taken off the air as part of the Dominion settlement, two sources briefed on the conversation told Axios.

Details: Shortly after Carlson posted the first episode of his new show on Twitter Tuesday evening, Fox News general counsel Bernard Gugar sent a letter to Carlson’s lawyers saying Carlson "is in breach" of his contract agreement.

> "In connection with such breach and pursuant to the Agreement, Fox expressly reserves all rights and remedies which are available to it at law or equity.”

The letter refers to Carlson's contract, which was originally signed on November 8, 2019 and amended on February 16, 2021.

> "This evening we were made aware of Mr. Tucker Carlson’s appearance on Twitter in a video that lasted over 10 minutes," the letter read.
> "Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, Mr. Carlson’s 'services shall be completely exclusive to Fox,'" it continues, quoting Carlson's contract.
> It adds that Carlson's contract says he is "prohibited from rendering services of any type whatsoever, whether 'over the internet via streaming or similar distribution, or other digital distribution whether now known or hereafter devised.'"

Between the lines: Carlson's legal team, according to a source familiar with its thinking, objects to the network's effort to block Carlson's Twitter appearances because, they believe, Twitter is not directly competitive with Fox News.

> A source told Axios that Fox believes it has been working in good faith to reach an amicable agreement.

The big picture: Carlson has been leveraging allies, such as former NFL quarterback Brett Favre, to put pressure on the network to let him out of his contract.

> A source told Axios that Carlson was told by a senior Fox executive that the network's goal is to keep him sidelined until 2025.

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-contract-breach?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiospm&stream=top

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2077 on: June 8, 2023, 02:30:25 am »
Its always funny when pro-Russian RWNJs liked to portray themselves as defenders of the Jewish people against the Ukrainian Nazi state in one breath, then resort to blatant anti Semitic tropes in the next. Make up your mind!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2078 on: June 8, 2023, 07:47:26 am »
I've seen a few commentators who have been following this say Fox execs were convinced the network would be destroyed by Dominion if the trial went ahead, the information that would come out was that bad.

Hope Fucker and Fox destroy each other.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2079 on: June 14, 2023, 05:36:01 am »
Well they've certainly shown were they stand judging by this screen grab from earlier today.