Author Topic: Welcome to Liverpool Thiago Alcantara  (Read 806511 times)

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Thiago Alcantara
« Reply #3120 on: April 7, 2021, 08:30:25 am »
They pressed us so brilliantly in the first half, we desperately needed Thiago in there to give us some breathing room. Fair play to them though, only City are usually able to do that to us. It felt very much like the players weren’t expecting it. And I don’t think Klopp was.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #3121 on: April 7, 2021, 08:54:35 am »
we need to nibble at their midfielders who looked like they were out for a lovely walk around the park
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3122 on: April 7, 2021, 10:25:44 am »
No, we lost the game because we made individual errors. Keita was poor, but Keita wasn't the reason we lost. Keita had nothing to do with Trent making an error, us getting done by a long ball 60 yards away, and a number of other mistakes that players were making in possession.

Sorry but the mistakes come  from the nerves. We were clearly nervous from minute 1. Having some with the composure and quality to settle the defence and midfield down would’ve helped immensely to grow us in the game. Thiago has plenty of composure and actually has the most experience of all our players playing at this level and is the exact kind of player you want in a game like this. Put him in from the start and I think we see a bit more control on the ball which gives confidence. The line up we started with gave Madrid the game from minute 1 and it snowballed from there.

I called it straight away when I saw the line up that it was a wrong move. It was absolute madness not starting unless it was physical.

He comes on at 2-0 what is he expected to do? You don’t give a quality and veteran team like Madrid a fucking 2-0 lead.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2021, 10:27:43 am by Studgotelli »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3123 on: April 7, 2021, 10:56:08 am »
I woke up at 4am and just looking at the ceiling still baffled why he never started.

Strange.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3124 on: April 7, 2021, 11:50:54 am »
Sorry but the mistakes come  from the nerves. We were clearly nervous from minute 1. Having some with the composure and quality to settle the defence and midfield down would’ve helped immensely to grow us in the game. Thiago has plenty of composure and actually has the most experience of all our players playing at this level and is the exact kind of player you want in a game like this. Put him in from the start and I think we see a bit more control on the ball which gives confidence. The line up we started with gave Madrid the game from minute 1 and it snowballed from there.

I was hopeful when Keita started that we'd be 'going for it' and giving their midfield the pressing of their lives but agree with this post really. After about 10 minutes I just wanted someone to calm them down, either a bit of leadership [Milner] or composure [Thiago] was urgently needed. From 10 mins in I was praying we'd get to half time level because we were all so off it. It was probably the most 'nervous' performance I've ever seen from a Klopp team - every player looked like they didn't believe that they deserved to be there.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #3125 on: April 7, 2021, 12:31:08 pm »
I woke up at 4am and just looking at the ceiling still baffled why he never started.

Strange.

Surely it's exactly the kind of game he was signed to play in as well and excel (as he did at Leipzig in the last round or at Arsenal on Saturday).

Downright baffling. Keita has barely played in 2021 either.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3126 on: April 7, 2021, 12:31:27 pm »

I called it straight away when I saw the line up that it was a wrong move. It was absolute madness not starting unless it was physical.

He comes on at 2-0 what is he expected to do? You don’t give a quality and veteran team like Madrid a fucking 2-0 lead.

Right so the mistakes from everyone on the pitch as soon as the game started came because of Keita starting? Did Keita have an impact on Mane not playing well for the last couple of months? How about Robertson? How about Fabinho having a poor game despite being good as of late? So all that came down to one individual player?

Yeah I don't buy that. He was poor, no doubt about it, that's why he was taken off at the 42nd minute. But there were a host of problems that had nothing to do with him.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3127 on: April 7, 2021, 12:34:52 pm »
Right so the mistakes from everyone on the pitch as soon as the game started came because of Keita starting? Did Keita have an impact on Mane not playing well for the last couple of months? How about Robertson? How about Fabinho having a poor game despite being good as of late? So all that came down to one individual player?

Yeah I don't buy that. He was poor, no doubt about it, that's why he was taken off at the 42nd minute. But there were a host of problems that had nothing to do with him.

Fabinho has excelled since he came back in with Thiago alongside him though.

The last time we played that midfield 3 we were stuffed 7-2 at Villa (although Keita was hooked at half time then)

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3128 on: April 7, 2021, 12:37:08 pm »
Fabinho has excelled since he came back in with Thiago alongside him though.

The last time we played that midfield 3 we were stuffed 7-2 at Villa (although Keita was hooked at half time then)

We've used that midfield before the Villa game, it's not the first time we used that combination. The midfield alone wasn't the problem against Villa either.

Fabinho has played well in his career here before Thiago ever came along. So while he has played well with Thiago, his individual errors that he's making on the pitch can't be because Keita is playing.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3129 on: April 7, 2021, 12:42:49 pm »
We've used that midfield before the Villa game, it's not the first time we used that combination. The midfield alone wasn't the problem against Villa either.

Fabinho has played well in his career here before Thiago ever came along. So while he has played well with Thiago, his individual errors that he's making on the pitch can't be because Keita is playing.

I agree that just blaming Keita doesn't cut it when they all aren't performing. Keita takes the fall by getting subbed after 40 mins (or 45 at Villa Park) when Klopp seldom ever makes a tactical change that early.

You'd expect better from Fabinho, but Fabinho was DM when Watford and Villa stuffed us and the midfield wasn't right then either. Our midfield works as a collective, it needs the right blend.  Thiago struggled without Fabinho or Henderson in there and I think the same is true for Fabinho.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3130 on: April 7, 2021, 12:46:55 pm »
I agree that just blaming Keita doesn't cut it when they all aren't performing. Keita takes the fall by getting subbed after 40 mins (or 45 at Villa Park) when Klopp seldom ever makes a tactical change that early.

You'd expect better from Fabinho, but Fabinho was DM when Watford and Villa stuffed us and the midfield wasn't right then either. Our midfield works as a collective, it needs the right blend.  Thiago struggled without Fabinho or Henderson in there and I think the same is true for Fabinho.

Right, so what happened once Keita was taken off for both games? You had the right blend of players on, but you still had players making poor decisions on and off the ball. So yes the collective helps, but a collective midfield can't make your forward players or your defenders better on the ball. Some things are down to individual players. If you can't make a five yard pass to your nearest team-mate, that has fck all to do with the blend of midfield. And that was happening all over the pitch.

Would have Thiago have done better from the start? Possibly, sure. But how the rest of the team was performing, we would still have massive issues.

That's why I pointed out the players who were playing poorly in the match, midfield aside. In any game, let alone a big game, you can't gift the opposition especially Madrid, chances to punish you. And we did, as a team.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3131 on: April 7, 2021, 12:49:14 pm »
Did Fabinho have a bad game?

The midfield was so easy to play through not even Red Adair could put out all those fires.

"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3132 on: April 7, 2021, 12:50:31 pm »

The midfield was so easy to play through not even Red Adair could put out all those fires.

For his standards, and based on recent games, I'd say yes. But the midfield alone was not the problem, we played poorly in all segments of the game, the very basics we didn't do consistently at all.

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #3133 on: April 7, 2021, 12:52:37 pm »
The entire team was dysfunctional and Thiago temporarily managed to alleviate problems with his composure and exceptional passing abilities, but we were still far too disjointed and lacking an effective shape. The midfield had an impossible job and then individuals had stinkers too.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3134 on: April 7, 2021, 12:55:30 pm »
For his standards, and based on recent games, I'd say yes. But the midfield alone was not the problem, we played poorly in all segments of the game, the very basics we didn't do consistently at all.
Personally I felt like most of it came from the midfield, the defence couldn't move the ball forward and the attackers were starved of possession. They were too easy to play through and the passing was slow and negative. 
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3135 on: April 7, 2021, 01:01:42 pm »
Personally I felt like most of it came from the midfield, the defence couldn't move the ball forward and the attackers were starved of possession. They were too easy to play through and the passing was slow and negative.

Sure they had a negative impact on the game, but like I said, Mane's form has been non existent for months and he had a poor game on the night. You can't have that many players underperform and expect to get a positive result, regardless of the midfield.

Controlling the ball is the basic fundamental of the game, and we couldn't do that, regardless of where it was on the pitch. Look at the third goal we conceded. That's just mistake after mistake after mistake from various players

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3136 on: April 7, 2021, 01:07:41 pm »
Play him and Fabinho in a two next season with a 10 ahead of them.  They're the perfect blend in midfield and I'd rather Thiago sits in the middle instead of dropping deep and wide to cover fullbacks throughout the game.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #3137 on: April 7, 2021, 01:18:07 pm »
Play him and Fabinho in a two next season with a 10 ahead of them.  They're the perfect blend in midfield and I'd rather Thiago sits in the middle instead of dropping deep and wide to cover fullbacks throughout the game.

Imagine those two with a David Silva in front of them! Is Bobby capable of being that player? I’m 50/50 on it.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3138 on: April 7, 2021, 01:19:42 pm »
Imagine those two with a David Silva in front of them! Is Bobby capable of being that player? I’m 50/50 on it.

Not sure.  Klopp tried him as a 10 when he first arrived and it just didn't work - he doesn't have the depth of passing for that position.  I think Bobby actually has the skillset to play as an 8 in our current system, but that would be a big change at this point in his career.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3139 on: April 7, 2021, 01:22:48 pm »

At the moment it’s Hendo, Fab plus one and I don’t see that changing until Hendos level drops right off.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3140 on: April 7, 2021, 01:32:47 pm »
At the moment it’s Hendo, Fab plus one and I don’t see that changing until Hendos level drops right off.

Yeah I agree if we're going to continue with our current set up, Henderson has to be in there.  But if we switch to a two in midfield, I think it'd suit Thiago more.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #3141 on: April 7, 2021, 01:47:11 pm »

I think he did.  It wasn't so much the putting out fires part, but when he had the ball, in space, I don't think I've ever seen him be so wasteful and pedestrian with what he did with it.  No searching through balls, no forward chips.  Even his 5 to 10 yard passing was off.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3142 on: April 7, 2021, 01:57:31 pm »

No my point is the mistakes came from no one being able to put their foot on the ball and keep it! Thiago was brought in for games like this & him not starting was a bad decision. And now Klopp will probably put him in vs Villa where they have the athleticism to out run him which is where he struggles. Tinker with the midfield for that game not fucking Madrid.

It was a bad move that snowballed from there and gave Madrid all the initiative in the game. Keita could have taken Gini’s place but my point is Thiago being there could’ve helped to settle Fab and the defence by providing options for them to pass and keep the ball. Fab and Gini were poor and Keita was hiding. Thiago could’ve helped to pass through the lines instead we went sideways and back all of the first half pretty much.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2021, 01:59:26 pm by Studgotelli »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3143 on: April 7, 2021, 02:19:01 pm »
No my point is the mistakes came from no one being able to put their foot on the ball and keep it! Thiago was brought in for games like this & him not starting was a bad decision. And now Klopp will probably put him in vs Villa where they have the athleticism to out run him which is where he struggles. Tinker with the midfield for that game not fucking Madrid.

It was a bad move that snowballed from there and gave Madrid all the initiative in the game. Keita could have taken Gini’s place but my point is Thiago being there could’ve helped to settle Fab and the defence by providing options for them to pass and keep the ball. Fab and Gini were poor and Keita was hiding. Thiago could’ve helped to pass through the lines instead we went sideways and back all of the first half pretty much.

I understand what you're saying, but imo one player alone can't hold the blame or improve every aspect on the pitch when there are variou issues occurring

Thiago has played in games where we looked poor as we did last night. I love Thiago and his ability on the ball, but he's not a magician that makes every single player on the pitch better. So while I'm sure he would have done better in midfield than Keita, we couldn't string a five yard pass successfully at times, which imo is down to individuals, not the midfield or the balance of the midfield.

Players have to take responsibility for individual performances and individual mistakes. I'll give you another example. For months people have bene wanting Firmino to be on the bench and the game he didn't start [last night], now people are saying had we had started, everything would have been fine.  Firmino, Thiago, henderson or whoever, when you can't do the basics correctly in a game of that magnitude, nine times out of ten you're going to lose regardless.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3144 on: April 7, 2021, 03:04:59 pm »
It's not surprising that the more simplistic-minded are clutching to the Keita over Thiago selection as the cause of all our woes. It gives a ready made scapegoat and removes the need for more nuanced thinking. In reality deFacto has explained it well. It's not down to one player and Keita's removal should not be over-emphasised. Things weren't working so somethng had to change and a change often means that some player or other has to be removed to facilitate a change. It doesn't necessarily mean that player alone is responsible for the failure of the game that day, just that someone has to be removed to bring someone else on.

And crucially, while things improved a bit, they didn't magically transform, which considering the way the armchair managers are pontificating...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #3145 on: April 7, 2021, 03:38:54 pm »
Not sure.  Klopp tried him as a 10 when he first arrived and it just didn't work - he doesn't have the depth of passing for that position.  I think Bobby actually has the skillset to play as an 8 in our current system, but that would be a big change at this point in his career.

I dream of those two with Houssem Aouar ahead of them or failing that, Martin Odegaard would be a fair shout.

We also have Curtis Jones, who could be developed there.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3146 on: April 7, 2021, 06:53:47 pm »
It's not surprising that the more simplistic-minded are clutching to the Keita over Thiago selection as the cause of all our woes. It gives a ready made scapegoat and removes the need for more nuanced thinking. In reality deFacto has explained it well. It's not down to one player and Keita's removal should not be over-emphasised. Things weren't working so somethng had to change and a change often means that some player or other has to be removed to facilitate a change. It doesn't necessarily mean that player alone is responsible for the failure of the game that day, just that someone has to be removed to bring someone else on.

And crucially, while things improved a bit, they didn't magically transform, which considering the way the armchair managers are pontificating...

They were all shit. Every player, ultimately the manager and also Madrid themselves were good.

We could do the rounds and criticise everybody one by one but ultimately everyone associated with the team was poor yesterday to downright fucking terrible.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #3147 on: April 8, 2021, 12:54:49 am »
It's not surprising that the more simplistic-minded are clutching to the Keita over Thiago selection as the cause of all our woes.

It is not simplistic minded to suggest that when you are playing one of the best teams in the world, on form, away, with a makeshift centre back pairing, in a two legged game, that you might want to be maximise your midfield protection and stop say, Kroos, from having too much time on the ball.

Let's face it, the 50 minutes we played with Thiago, it was 1-1.

I know we have hindsight but my in my choice of midfielders I would have had Henderson first (not possible), then Thiago before Keita or possibly even Jones.
« Last Edit: April 8, 2021, 12:56:57 am by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3148 on: April 8, 2021, 07:31:42 am »

It is not simplistic minded to suggest that when you are playing one of the best teams in the world, on form, away, with a makeshift centre back pairing, in a two legged game, that you might want to be maximise your midfield protection and stop say, Kroos, from having too much time on the ball.

I know we have hindsight but my in my choice of midfielders I would have had Henderson first (not possible), then Thiago before Keita or possibly even Jones.
It may well be that Thiago was the better option to start with (though the manger has more than just the one hindsight-fuelled factor to think about when he makes his selections, and we don't know all the things he had to think about and all he was hoping to achieve by that selection); indeed, if it were up to me I would have started with Thiago as well.

But that still doesn't make the Keita selection the cause of all our woes. It was one factor, but there's no particular reason to think the whole team would have played at the required level if just that one selection had been different.

The simplistic-minded, however, will now claim that had Thiago started all would have been different, because they know they can say it with impunity as we can't go back and re-run the game to prove otherwise, and reallly all they want is a simple black and white 'soundbite' solution to hold onto, rather than the complexity that actually pertains. That the said soundbite can also be used as an accusation to level at the manager is all the better.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #3149 on: April 8, 2021, 10:06:33 am »

You're correct..I am guessing it was about managing Thiago's minutes in that the fixtures are very congested. Obviously this frustrates fans, but Klopp has a squad filled with midfielders so felt able to rotate. It didn't work. Lots of things don't work. That's just tough luck, I guess.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #3150 on: April 8, 2021, 10:36:53 am »

Nah, we were behind the whole game. The biggest difference in the second half was that Real calmed down and focused on protecting their result. That had nothing to do with Thiago or Keita

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3151 on: April 8, 2021, 11:39:57 am »
Looks like we have new rule on here: if you don’t have a UEFA A Licence you’re not allowed to post.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #3152 on: April 9, 2021, 04:14:24 pm »
Looks like we have new rule on here: if you don’t have a UEFA A Licence you’re not allowed to post.
The rule is that hot takes about footballers are usually dreadfully incorrect and wide of the mark and mostly appear after defeats.

The best one in Rawk history came after Liverpool lost a penalty shootout in the summer of 2007 in a preseason tournament in the Far East - was against Portsmouth. Torres had just signed but was quiet and missed his pen.

New thread: Is Torres’ body language a concern?

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3153 on: April 10, 2021, 05:43:46 pm »
I was hopeful when Keita started that we'd be 'going for it' and giving their midfield the pressing of their lives but agree with this post really. After about 10 minutes I just wanted someone to calm them down, either a bit of leadership [Milner] or composure [Thiago] was urgently needed. From 10 mins in I was praying we'd get to half time level because we were all so off it. It was probably the most 'nervous' performance I've ever seen from a Klopp team - every player looked like they didn't believe that they deserved to be there.

Aye.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3154 on: April 10, 2021, 05:48:53 pm »
First win at Anfield.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #3155 on: April 10, 2021, 05:50:34 pm »
I’ll say it again, if we’re to sneak top 4, we need Thiago and Fab in midfield together.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3156 on: April 10, 2021, 05:51:18 pm »
First win at Anfield.

:o

Mad stat that

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3157 on: April 10, 2021, 05:52:44 pm »
Good bit of play for the winner, unlucky not to score.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3158 on: April 10, 2021, 05:53:00 pm »
Don't want to see him on the bench for the rest of the season (at least unless we progress in Europe and he's rested for a league game between the semi).

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3159 on: April 11, 2021, 10:32:34 am »
Happy 30th lad

Now don't celebrate until you've battered Real Madrid