Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Premier League Fixtures 3rd - 6th May
« Last post by JRed on Today at 02:33:52 pm »
To be honest. I’m fucking the game off after this season so maybe that’s why I don’t want Arsenal to win it too, another Abu Dhabi win means nothing to me, I just don’t want to see the likes of Arteta, Saka, Havertz , Odourgard lifting the title.
You don't care.

But their sponsors, their growing fan base, the players they're yet to recruit, all care about signing in increased kit/sponsorship deal, buying their kit, wanting to play for teams that win stuff.

It's not meaningless if they keep benefiting from their illegalities.

PS - None of their victories will be erased.

Are you for real ?
Their sponsors are owned by them, it doesn't matter if they win or not. They also have tiny global fan base compared to the big clubs. They are a small club even the media will foucs on a Utd or LFC news instead of City winning the title.
« Last post by oojason on Today at 02:33:46 pm »
Brentford XI:
Fulham XI:

^
&

Burnley XI:
Saudi XI:

^
&

Sheff Utd XI:
Forest XI:

^
&

« Last post by Fromola on Today at 02:33:39 pm »
Would have made no difference had we beat Everton and West Ham.  No way United or Everton would do us a favour in their last 2.

Injuries have made a big difference but Arsenal have been better than us most of the season..
NEW: No 10 admits Rishi Sunak did NOT vote for Susan Hall

:lmao

Hah Hah.
I'll give the rat faced little c*nt that one!
Fuck the Tories and fuck Susan Hall!
We may as well close the league down then, as that could be us next season.

City will win the league next season as well. Its basically theirs as long as Guardiola stays.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by Rhi on Today at 02:32:45 pm »
You can not rate Nunez but you can’t do that if you’re into stats and analytics .. it’s one or the other

Your arrogance is staggering.
They don’t include Europa league or Conference for PFA player of the year its mostly based on PL, Watkins has 19 goals and 12 assists, Nunez has 11 and 8.

And it’s not judged on underlying numbers either.

Absolutely true for the award - not my point though.
Arteta won as many titles as Klopp, Klopp cannot be that special, you know the drill

Who cares what others think? That's the problem here, far too many people get annoyed about what others think. We know it's not true and that's the only thing which matters.
It's mad they could win each game 20-0 and it won't matter.

City winning all of their games comfortably.
That's the situation until City slip up.

Like I've said, the prospect of a team this good going trophyless two season in a row must really sting. At least,  we've never gone trophyless in the seasons that we challenged them.

That's not how things should be but they were part of the "City should save football" crowd.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10