Author Topic: Arsenal  (Read 5753050 times)

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
Re: I like the fact you underestimate Arsenal this season!!
« Reply #3800 on: April 7, 2010, 05:02:52 pm »
Win all three of away at Spurs, at home to City and away at Blackburn withyout Fabregas, Van P, Arshavin, Gallas etc...? No chance mate. And they can't drop any points to win the title.

Depends which Spurs turns up to be honest, our run has to end sometime but Spurs have gone into derby's and imploded. Blackburn certainly would expect us to beat, Man City's the problem. Their front line on the break, going to cause trouble. I could see us beating Spurs and Blackburn, Man City may kill our title chances

and the Messi attacker is one bitter Arsenal fan
« Last Edit: April 7, 2010, 05:05:45 pm by MagicHat »

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3801 on: April 7, 2010, 05:51:36 pm »
I underestimated them last night. I thought they'd get dicked with at least 5 or 6 goals conceded. To be fair though, Barca did have a couple of first team players out so...
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

hoonin

« Reply #3802 on: April 7, 2010, 05:58:01 pm »
Just what i expect from Arsenal players. Work rate, disire, closing the opposition down, getting tough (but fair :D ) and basically having a bit of fight. We go down like sluts. Utd stuffing us at home is just not good enough and laying down to a team which isn't that great technically and just get in and about them.

Do you think Wenger has coached that out recent Arsenal teams? Defo used to be there with a lot of players he inherited and some of his early signings.

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #3803 on: April 7, 2010, 06:11:18 pm »
A DM like Mascherano, a big strong CB and a top striker and Arsenal would be absolutely great.
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #3804 on: April 7, 2010, 06:15:04 pm »
A DM like Mascherano, a big strong CB and a top striker and Arsenal would be absolutely great.
Don't forget a keeper too.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3805 on: April 7, 2010, 07:24:02 pm »
Do you think Wenger has coached that out recent Arsenal teams? Defo used to be there with a lot of players he inherited and some of his early signings.

I don't think it has been coached out of them, we do close down (well most do), we do fight (mostly, second half a few heads went down last night), think afc is being harsh. Even when we have been thrashed in last two seasons, we have tried to get the ball, we have competed and tried to get forward. We just haven't defended well enough

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3806 on: April 7, 2010, 08:10:18 pm »
Depends which Spurs turns up to be honest, our run has to end sometime but Spurs have gone into derby's and imploded. Blackburn certainly would expect us to beat, Man City's the problem. Their front line on the break, going to cause trouble. I could see us beating Spurs and Blackburn, Man City may kill our title chances

and the Messi attacker is one bitter Arsenal fan

Well Spurs may capitulate because they have no heart but you are away and without your best players. But you "certainly expect" to beat Blackburn at Ewood Park? I'd be very surprised, that's not a simple game at all and the sort where you normally slip up, they have lost there only twice this season, Chelsea couldn't beat them three weeks ago and neither could we and they are unbeaten at home since December.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3807 on: April 7, 2010, 09:04:46 pm »
We have a good record against Blackburn and against Robinson so yeah, maybe blind optimism by me there. They are the kind of team that we have, most of the time, got results against this season but I accept Blackburn will be difficult

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3808 on: April 7, 2010, 10:11:14 pm »
Should beat Blackburn.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3809 on: April 7, 2010, 10:16:20 pm »
Arsenal used to train, the day before the game, without a ball, to make the players hungry for the ball come match day. A bit simple for today's game, but maybe that's what they need to do. Possibly one of the best teams on the ball, they just need to learn to hunt the ball better early on. The pack hunting that liverpool used to do . The game just on now, Utd vs Munich had both teams trying desperately trying to make sure the opposition couldn't settle on the ball.

With the whole business model thing, I think Arsenal are streaks ahead of us. They were very unlucky that the credit crunch depressed what they could sell the Highbury flats for. The big difference is that their owners are in it for the good of the club, ours and Utds are interested only in themselves. I'm still intrigued as to what's happening at Chelsea.

I'm sure I've written this all before. But I like saying it!
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Neil D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3810 on: April 7, 2010, 11:12:57 pm »

Don't forget a keeper too.

That's a big investment and four key signings that would all have to come off. In reality probably 2 out of the 4 would work out at best.

I think they are as far away as we are, just in different departments. Their strengths are our weaknesses and vice versa.

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3811 on: April 7, 2010, 11:13:12 pm »

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3812 on: April 7, 2010, 11:30:59 pm »
They need Hangeland more. He hasn't got as much praise this season as last, but been good whenever I've seen Fulham. I wouldn't mind him here, to be sure.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3813 on: April 7, 2010, 11:56:06 pm »
That's a big investment and four key signings that would all have to come off. In reality probably 2 out of the 4 would work out at best.

I think they are as far away as we are, just in different departments. Their strengths are our weaknesses and vice versa.
I think we have a better squad than Liverpool. Liverpools key problem is the off the field problems. The lack of investment, means the lack of quality. Wenger could spend more than he does which is stupid but there you go.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3814 on: April 8, 2010, 07:49:48 am »

With the whole business model thing, I think Arsenal are streaks ahead of us. They were very unlucky that the credit crunch depressed what they could sell the Highbury flats for. The big difference is that their owners are in it for the good of the club, ours and Utds are interested only in themselves. I'm still intrigued as to what's happening at Chelsea.

Check what Arsenal fan your talking to before saying such things :P

There is a section that really dislike our owners. They dislike that they never put their hands in their pocket and spend in the way other owners do, which is a debate about the best path to take the club really. They dislike the power politics of Fizman, certain policies (changing then trademarking the crest, not popular) and believe the only reason they don't take a dividend is to wait till the shares are very high then sell out.

I do worry about the age of the likes of Fizman and Hillwood but I do admire what the board has done in the Wenger era. Mistakes have been made sure but when they do depart the stage, a world class training ground and stadium, a good youth system is a fantastic legacy

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #3815 on: April 8, 2010, 07:53:13 am »

There is a section that really dislike our owners. They dislike that they never put their hands in their pocket and spend in the way other owners do, which is a debate about the best path to take the club really. They dislike the power politics of Fizman, certain policies (changing then trademarking the crest, not popular) and believe the only reason they don't take a dividend is to wait till the shares are very high then sell out.

I do worry about the age of the likes of Fizman and Hillwood but I do admire what the board has done in the Wenger era. Mistakes have been made sure but when they do depart the stage, a world class training ground and stadium, a good youth system is a fantastic legacy

I would take your financial state and owners every time over ours
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3816 on: April 8, 2010, 09:30:52 am »

Good comments, from a distance things look pretty rosy at Arsenal. You can see the shite we are in from the moon.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Neil D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3817 on: April 8, 2010, 09:44:59 am »
I think we have a better squad than Liverpool. Liverpools key problem is the off the field problems. The lack of investment, means the lack of quality. Wenger could spend more than he does which is stupid but there you go.

Disagree, you have more in depth up front and in AM but lack any steel, any fighters and players with big hearts. We have a world class GK, yours is average at best, we have three good CBs in Carra, Agger and Skrtel and in Carra a leader like I have described while you have two good CBs and no leader, you have a bit more at fullback with Sagna and Clichy better than Fabio and Johnson and on the wings you have more pace and skill but we do have Yossi and players like Dirk who fight for every last scrap. In the middle we are possibly a bit weaker since the loss of Xabi but we have a world class DM who is the epitome of what you lack and then we have Lucas  who is as good as Denilson and ahead of them Gerrard who is a match for Fabregas. You have a lot of the players we need – a Nasri, an Arshavin, a Van P, like I said, but you have no world class frontman and we have the best in the world. 

As I have said before your strengths are our weaknesses and vice versa - give your team a Reina, a Carra, a Masch, a Kuyt, a Torres and you would have more quality and you wouldn't be bottlers with no fight and no steel. Teams need a balance, you need some workhorses, some lads who never stop running, and you need top quality in those two key positions - your number one and your number nine. Equally if we added to our squad a Clichy, a Nasri, an Arshavin or a Van Persie we would have the pace, trickery and creativity we lack to become champions.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3818 on: April 8, 2010, 09:48:04 am »
This post could've been made in 2005.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Neil D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3819 on: April 8, 2010, 09:59:00 am »
This post could've been made in 2005.

And that's what baffles me - surely Wenger must know this? I think his hands are tied financially.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3820 on: April 8, 2010, 10:11:30 am »
Get a fucking grip.

For a start, it's difficult to like or dislike it without reading it first.

Secondly, getting knocked out of the CL by Barca isn't the end of the fucking world.
Barcelona aside, nobody is happy with their team at the moment. Certainly not any of the 'Big Four' in England.
You sound like you're ready to autodefenestrate.

As for the league, Wenger might not have a perfect approach but you're still up there with a shot at the title.
Where's the drama?

Like what? Not being funny, but even if you'd have parked the bus after Bendtner's goal last night Barca would have gone through. They are that good and your defence wasn't up to the task.

In the league, well I guess the games against United and Chelsea recently come to mind. But we got beat by title rivals regularly last season and still won the league. If United and Chelsea slip up and you finish Champions, you'll feel a tit for writing that post.

Maybe, but what would you give to swap league positions with Arsenal right now?
I don't particularly like Wenger, but I think his achievements deserve plenty of respect.

Can't believe I've been reading this page nodding in agreement at every point a Manc has made.

I'm off to clean myself thoroughly.

Offline doikc

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3821 on: April 8, 2010, 10:13:15 am »
If only Rafa had wengers problems... money to spend but chooses to invest in youth. Conversely Wenger would have a ball at Anfield  no money to spend... must develop youth set up while maintaining top four position.

Can we switch coaches until we build our stadium?
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi. Benitez YNWA

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #3822 on: April 8, 2010, 10:55:09 am »
Don't think Rafa even got a pat on the back when we went there and beat them.  Wenger seems to be getting much more praise, after a 1-4 drubbing.
True. Just par for the course unfortunately.

To be fair to Arsenal, they were always going to need to score a few & that was always going to be tricky without the likes of Van Persie, Arshavin or Fabregas. They defo badly missed Song as well.

(and they didn't have Momo Sissoko!)

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3823 on: April 8, 2010, 03:33:28 pm »
Disagree, you have more in depth up front and in AM but lack any steel, any fighters and players with big hearts. We have a world class GK, yours is average at best, we have three good CBs in Carra, Agger and Skrtel and in Carra a leader like I have described while you have two good CBs and no leader, you have a bit more at fullback with Sagna and Clichy better than Fabio and Johnson and on the wings you have more pace and skill but we do have Yossi and players like Dirk who fight for every last scrap. In the middle we are possibly a bit weaker since the loss of Xabi but we have a world class DM who is the epitome of what you lack and then we have Lucas  who is as good as Denilson and ahead of them Gerrard who is a match for Fabregas. You have a lot of the players we need – a Nasri, an Arshavin, a Van P, like I said, but you have no world class frontman and we have the best in the world. 

As I have said before your strengths are our weaknesses and vice versa - give your team a Reina, a Carra, a Masch, a Kuyt, a Torres and you would have more quality and you wouldn't be bottlers with no fight and no steel. Teams need a balance, you need some workhorses, some lads who never stop running, and you need top quality in those two key positions - your number one and your number nine. Equally if we added to our squad a Clichy, a Nasri, an Arshavin or a Van Persie we would have the pace, trickery and creativity we lack to become champions.
I disagree with your comments on your CBs. I seriously feel now we have as good as CB's as Liverpool. Gallas is a top defender when he is fit and we do miss him when he is out and Vermaelen has also had an excellent first season. I also disagree with your views on Carragher being a leader to a degree. Iv not seen anyone in that back line for Liverpool this season lead the team at all.

Its all been a bit of a mess. It actually took a while for it to look organised to some degree.

I think our squad is only going to get better and better. Iv seen vast improvements this season in many of our players. Song being one of many. Nasri has possibly been our best player in the last 2-3 months. Fabregas has improved a lot and Van Persie was playing his best stuff for us before he got injured. So i feel 1 or 2 players is what we need to get the balance a bit better.

Offline Neil D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3824 on: April 9, 2010, 12:13:19 am »
I disagree with your comments on your CBs. I seriously feel now we have as good as CB's as Liverpool. Gallas is a top defender when he is fit and we do miss him when he is out and Vermaelen has also had an excellent first season. I also disagree with your views on Carragher being a leader to a degree. Iv not seen anyone in that back line for Liverpool this season lead the team at all.

Its all been a bit of a mess. It actually took a while for it to look organised to some degree.

I think our squad is only going to get better and better. Iv seen vast improvements this season in many of our players. Song being one of many. Nasri has possibly been our best player in the last 2-3 months. Fabregas has improved a lot and Van Persie was playing his best stuff for us before he got injured. So i feel 1 or 2 players is what we need to get the balance a bit better.

But you only have Gallas and Vermaelen of any quality. We have Carra, Agger and Skrtel. And Carragher is a born leader mate, I think you have misinterpreted me there. Sure he organises the defence and leads the line, but I'm talking about the fact that he is a natural leader of men, our captain in all but name who possesses more fight, spirit and heart in his little toe than Gallas does in his whole body. You can't write his leadership qualities off after one season when his partners have all been injured and so have our first choice fullbacks either side of him and he has been off form. He is still the same man who would die for the cause and has given his all to stop the world's best attackers in their tracks on route to two CL finals. That is the difference.

You need at least three or four players, not one or two. I can't see how any Arsenal fan could argue otherwise. You must know your GK is not good enough, you need a top DM and you need a top frontman. That is three at a minimum even if you think you don't need a Hangeland type aerial warrior CB.

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3825 on: April 9, 2010, 12:16:24 am »
But you only have Gallas and Vermaelen of any quality. We have Carra, Agger and Skrtel. And Carragher is a born leader mate, I think you have misinterpreted me there. Sure he organises the defence and leads the line, but I'm talking about the fact that he is a natural leader of men, our captain in all but name who possesses more fight, spirit and heart in his little toe than Gallas does in his whole body. You can't write his leadership qualities off after one season when his partners have all been injured and so have our first choice fullbacks either side of him and he has been off form. He is still the same man who would die for the cause and has given his all to stop the world's best attackers in their tracks on route to two CL finals. That is the difference.

You need at least three or four players, not one or two. I can't see how any Arsenal fan could argue otherwise. You must know your GK is not good enough, you need a top DM and you need a top frontman. That is three at a minimum even if you think you don't need a Hangeland type aerial warrior CB.
A new GK is going to be brought in anyway. I'd be surprised if Arsene sticks with Almunia. He tried to replace him in January.

Offline KUNGFUDANCER

• boring wum who thinks La Liga is on a par with the Scottish Premier League... clueless too... don't bother arguing with me because it will just make your head hurt...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3826 on: April 9, 2010, 12:34:54 am »
arse could be a top team with this

reina
sagna gallas vermalan clichy
nasri---mascheranao---fabregas
van persie ---torres---arshavin

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #3827 on: April 9, 2010, 11:23:15 am »

reina

ok, time to lock this thread?

don't give two hoots about Arsenal unles they are blocking chelsea or mancs from the title (this season only)
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3828 on: April 9, 2010, 01:04:12 pm »
ok, time to lock this thread?

don't give two hoots about Arsenal unles they are blocking chelsea or mancs from the title (this season only)
What about if they're beating Spurs and City to help us with 4th place?
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3829 on: April 9, 2010, 06:23:33 pm »

reina

Is that an Arsepool team? WTF?

If you were going to randomly mix players from the two sides Gerrard would be better in any position than Nasri (who I thought tended to be left sided?) and I'd rather Johnson than Sagna although i accept most people might disagree with that. If you were going to put their players in our team I'd take Fabregas, Arshavin, RVP for the bench maybe. But it's all just pointless fantasy. It's another summer of wondering whether Wenger will buy some steel and a decent keeper, which is pretty much all they've lacked for the past four years. Shame Arsene can't notice it. Myopia, you see. Or not, as the case may be.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Bangers N Masch

• Legacy Fan
  • Backing Hodgson.
« Reply #3830 on: April 9, 2010, 07:13:27 pm »
Is that an Arsepool team? WTF?

If you were going to randomly mix players from the two sides Gerrard would be better in any position than Nasri (who I thought tended to be left sided?) and I'd rather Johnson than Sagna although i accept most people might disagree with that. If you were going to put their players in our team I'd take Fabregas, Arshavin, RVP for the bench maybe. But it's all just pointless fantasy. It's another summer of wondering whether Wenger will buy some steel and a decent keeper, which is pretty much all they've lacked for the past four years. Shame Arsene can't notice it. Myopia, you see. Or not, as the case may be.

RVP for the bench? You are joking..

Reina

Johnson Gallas Agger Clichy

Gerrard Mascherano Fabregas

RVP Torres Arshavin

Simples. Centre back is probably the only area of real debate. I prefer Agger to Vermaelen personally, and Gallas to Carragher.

Like you say, pointless fantasy. But the initial poster had a point - 3 of our spine players added to their's and they're potentially a top side. And you could argue, if RVP could actually stay fit, they wouldn't need Torres.
'Nights like the semi-final back in 2005 live long in the memory of anyone who witnessed it, never mind me as an opposition player. That night has always stuck in my head and given me the desire to one day play in a red shirt and help the club return to its former glory days.'

Muted for 12 days for calling Rafa fat.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #3831 on: April 10, 2010, 12:29:31 am »
If Arsenal do win the league, I suspect they won't, though I would like to see them win it instead of the Mancs, though I think Chelsea are just more experinced a squad, they would have deserved it.

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3832 on: April 10, 2010, 01:11:00 am »
RVP for the bench? You are joking..

Reina

Johnson Gallas Agger Clichy

Gerrard Mascherano Fabregas

RVP Torres Arshavin

I know Masch can cover ground, like.  You're going to be asking him to do a lot of work in that team though.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #3833 on: April 10, 2010, 01:24:33 am »
If Arsenal do win the league, I suspect they won't, though I would like to see them win it instead of the Mancs, though I think Chelsea are just more experinced a squad, they would have deserved it.

I do fear that if they do manage it, people will use it as another stick to beat Rafa with.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3834 on: April 10, 2010, 01:26:29 am »
I do fear that if they do manage it, people will use it as another stick to beat Rafa with.
No, Wenger has been at Arsenal for twice as long as Rafa has here, has been backed whenever he's needed money (it's purely his choice not to spend it) and IF they win the league, they'll deserve it.
psn = Lents123

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #3835 on: April 10, 2010, 01:28:52 am »
No, Wenger has been at Arsenal for twice as long as Rafa has here, has been backed whenever he's needed money (it's purely his choice not to spend it) and IF they win the league, they'll deserve it.

The idiots in the press and the blinkered fans who follow their opinion wont see it that way though.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3836 on: April 10, 2010, 01:30:49 am »
The idiots in the press and the blinkered fans who follow their opinion wont see it that way though.
It's no secret i'm not Rafa's biggest fan but if i can see it like that then surely everyone else can. Fuck the media, we know what sort of shite they're capable of.
psn = Lents123

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3837 on: April 10, 2010, 01:32:51 am »

But, how long did it take arsene to win it after his last league triumph?

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #3838 on: April 10, 2010, 01:37:06 am »
But, how long did it take arsene to win it after his last league triumph?

If they cant remember that Rafa has won a trophy more recently than Arsenal or that 3 out of the last 6 years we've finished higher than them, struggling to finish 4th on 2 of those 3 occasions, how do you expect them to remember all the way back to 2004?

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3839 on: April 10, 2010, 01:38:48 am »
If they cant remember that Rafa has won a trophy more recently than Arsenal or that 3 out of the last 6 years we've finished higher than them, struggling to finish 4th on 2 of those 3 occasions, how do you expect them to remember all the way back to 2004?

I know.

That was my point. :)