Author Topic: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai  (Read 239738 times)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai
« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2023, 12:17:50 am »

That's a boss quality bunch of players right there. The goals and assists in just that group alone could be off the scale, never mind the rest of the squad.

Could use just that pic by itself to do one of those Manc-style "Be scared, be very scared" memes - if one were a gobshite, that is.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: July 12, 2023, 12:24:09 am »
Does not take a bad picture this lad. 

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #282 on: July 12, 2023, 12:26:18 am »
Does not take a bad picture this lad. 
Is he using an invisible selfie-stick?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: July 12, 2023, 04:50:32 am »
Watched the Milner test. Szobszlai crushed his group. So much so that Trent could not believe the ease with which he beat Gakpo, Macallister and the rest. That look in Trent's eyes was like this guy is going straight in to team and not coming out.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: July 12, 2023, 07:01:36 am »
This is Hairy Steel...

This isn't just Hairy Steel....

... This is M&S Hairy Steel.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: July 12, 2023, 07:03:52 am »
Can’t wait to see how this kid (however hairy or lacking in charisma) settles into the PL. He seems to have all the attributes to fit into the league really well and I’m sure Klopp will make him a great Liverpool player. It may take a little while so patience could be needed, but with Mac Allister providing a ready-made PL player some of the heat/attention should be off. Good window so far, but still need at least a couple more (CB, maybe DM and RB cover).

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: July 14, 2023, 11:00:14 pm »

Enjoyed this one, some footage and info not seen in other videos

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/diMK7ye5k9g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/diMK7ye5k9g</a>

Online mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2023, 11:13:16 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/diMK7ye5k9g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/diMK7ye5k9g</a>

the parts with his dads influence of teaching technique in his academy  is interesting

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #288 on: July 15, 2023, 09:54:59 am »
There’s quite a lot resting on this kid being top level…. Let’s hope he is….
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #289 on: July 15, 2023, 12:06:00 pm »
There’s quite a lot resting on this kid being top level…. Let’s hope he is….

Breath of fresh hair to our attack...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: July 15, 2023, 12:18:46 pm »
Breath of fresh hair to our attack...
Got Berger vibes about him….  This based on never ever having seen him play of course!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2023, 01:52:06 am »
Yeah, I've had a few, but... this guy could be our next big thing. So excited to see how he does for us.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2023, 08:39:15 am »
When he was 17, he's already a captain of Hungary, U17 in European tournament.

And this is a lad who scored a last minute winner to send Hungary into Euro 2020.

Really can't wait to see him in action.

Plus I love a hairy player. Makes me cum.
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2023, 08:58:28 am »

And this is a lad who scored a last minute winner to send Hungary into Euro 2020.

Easy tiger 😂

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2023, 09:48:38 am »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2023, 10:17:57 am »
Get the receipt out, gather your tissues girls, its bad news. Hungary, the shower of gets...........

send the bugger back
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2023, 03:06:54 pm »
Potential is about 145 (out of 200) in Footie Manager

He can do left wing interestingly, the research in the game is real

Expect him to be our midfielder tho that's how he goes

I have zero actual knowledge of this fella so excuse me for putting a nerd slant on it  :)

DOM DOM HE'S OUR GUY
HIS SURNAME IS SZOBOSZLAI

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2023, 10:54:10 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oVqvis__pZc&amp;ab_channel=FutballKarim" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oVqvis__pZc&amp;ab_channel=FutballKarim</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1BxnzdvMnvc&amp;ab_channel=FutballKarim" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1BxnzdvMnvc&amp;ab_channel=FutballKarim</a>

Online mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2023, 08:44:54 pm »
Potential is about 145 (out of 200) in Footie Manager

He can do left wing interestingly, the research in the game is real

Expect him to be our midfielder tho that's how he goes

I have zero actual knowledge of this fella so excuse me for putting a nerd slant on it  :)

DOM DOM HE'S OUR GUY
HIS SURNAME IS SZOBOSZLAI

His played as a inside left forward for his country aswell as number 10.

played as the right sided advanced mid in a box at RB, considering his mainly played at as a 10 his off the ball work is outsanding which means he could translate well as an 8 sort of like Coutinho did? but with a better defensive and physical profile.

Could be better in the air though.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2023, 08:54:15 pm »
His played as a inside left forward for his country aswell as number 10.

played as the right sided advanced mid in a box at RB, considering his mainly played at as a 10 his off the ball work is outsanding which means he could translate well as an 8 sort of like Coutinho did? but with a better defensive and physical profile.

Could be better in the air though.
He only played on the right last season.

He’s played on the left in training so far.
W

Online mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2023, 09:30:43 pm »

Interesting thought Mac would be there.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #301 on: July 18, 2023, 01:11:16 am »
I love this guy already, hes got a natural confidence about him and hes like a duck to water for the football, but even he looked a little weary and a little wide eyed after todays (triple) session. They ran them into the ground early in the morning and then did 2 more sessions at noon and 5 or whatever. super high pace the lot of it. Trent a driving force. everybody shattered by the end. He was definitely impressed, i promise you. He was even more than Szobo-slytly tired at the end of it. Likewise, the team likes him just fine as well. Like a glove.

good early doors.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #302 on: July 18, 2023, 01:31:42 am »

Makes sense. He likes to attack the back line and shoot. Can't have him, Mo, and Trent on the same side. He will do well filling the spaces left by Jota and Nunez. Mac Allister seems more of an orchestrator. He is probably better suited to a more conservative role in attack.

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: July 18, 2023, 09:07:18 am »
Makes sense. He likes to attack the back line and shoot. Can't have him, Mo, and Trent on the same side. He will do well filling the spaces left by Jota and Nunez. Mac Allister seems more of an orchestrator. He is probably better suited to a more conservative role in attack.

looks comfortable in all attacking roles wide and midfield.. interesting to see how we use him, Jones and Mac Allister in the same team - if we ever do?  Plus how the new signings do in breaking down the attacks and support our defenders and transition to attack ].

I suppose the challenge is how quickly they adapt to our midfield press, demands of Prem and gel with others. It took Fabinho, Thiago and a lot of our new signings a few months to get on board. that is why I think it foolish for us to not only let our out of contract midfielders, but then to add Hendo and Fabinho to the sales column.

So far looks very good. And could be a great signing = time will tell
I am actually quite excited about these two young midfield signings - but we do need to be patient and give them a chance.

I can see one of them start vs Chelsea - and us playing Jones & Bacjectic  being the other 2.. Maybe even Thiago if he is fit to start.

or do any of you see us trying new formation with us playing more of  4-2-3-1  or even 3-4-3 ?

Offline rolla

• Main Stander
« Reply #304 on: July 18, 2023, 09:42:03 am »

Agree with complimenting Nunez or Jota. I wonder if he and Diaz will take a bit longer to compliment each other with them having more overlapping tendencies naturally?

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: July 19, 2023, 08:44:07 pm »
Not a bad start, but you see him interviewed, and he’s clearly going to be a leader in the squad… he has a quiet authority about him
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 09:11:13 pm by TepidT2O »
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2023, 07:22:40 pm »
Kloppo killing him already.  ;D

Dominik Szoboszlai: "I have never had three training sessions in one day in my life, especially not with such intensity".

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: July 20, 2023, 07:24:13 pm »

... out with a hammy for 2 months by mid August.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: July 20, 2023, 08:45:30 pm »
not even in jest ffs!

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #309 on: July 20, 2023, 08:55:55 pm »
I thought he was brilliant yesterday. His touch and passing are brilliant. Looking forward to him dominating midfield.
#JFT97

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: July 20, 2023, 10:44:13 pm »

Literally my concern.

If we aren't going all out gegenpress - what is the point of 3 sessions a day?

We looked cooked the first half of last season.

To be fair - I know we had some tired minds and some tired/old legs too.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #311 on: July 21, 2023, 01:25:40 am »

If we aren't going all out gegenpress -

Maybe we are... ;)
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #312 on: July 21, 2023, 03:27:43 pm »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/diMK7ye5k9g&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/diMK7ye5k9g&amp;feature=share</a>

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: July 21, 2023, 03:31:02 pm »

I think they do about 2 weeks of this sort of training before it becomes more and more focused around team play and patterns?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: July 21, 2023, 03:36:33 pm »
Yes, the Germany camp is the most intense two weeks of the season. Kloppo goes HARD on them.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: July 21, 2023, 04:16:16 pm »
Obviously totally right that pre season involves getting physical levels up but I do hope our physio, medical and conditioning teams are all on the same page these days.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #316 on: July 22, 2023, 11:05:35 am »
My Bulgarian colleagues reckon he's brilliant and like

I don't really get why / how they all have seen him but I trust them

That or they're all really deadpan and taking the piss  ;D

Hope he's boss anyway. Obviously. Bit excited about him cause I'll take any real world hype over any YouTube slow motion highlight video with totally inappropriate dubstep

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: July 22, 2023, 12:59:47 pm »

Thanks mate - that was a good watch. Subscribed to the channel - I like that kind of stuff popping up in my YT feed
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: July 22, 2023, 04:31:08 pm »
Injured….

Minor muscle injury
W

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: July 22, 2023, 04:35:27 pm »
"Hello darkness my old friend..."

And so it begins... :-\
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”