Author Topic: A Thread for all football transfers and rumours of note - SUMMER 2005  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
Well I thought it would be a good idea for there being a thread which all transfers and interesting rumours of teams throughout Europe instead of several threads floating around with the latest transfer activity. 

There are many transfers flying about at the moment, even though the Window does not open for a while yet.

The match kicks off in 30 minutes ya silly twat

"This European Cup final is won, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 0."

"This scoreline is absolutely staggering, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 3!" - Five Live

Offline Rafapool

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Gerrard to Chelsea, Barcelona or Madrid.

Good fucking riddance.

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
Hmmm ok then. Thinkin more along the lines of Everton getting Davies possibly and West Brom bidding for Johnson - why they offered Earnshaw i do no not know

Offline zigackly

• ...is Cassius Clay
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You're ferpectly right.

Good fucking riddance.

Get a clue lad.
A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan

Good fucking riddance.

There is no way that you are a Liverpool supporter. No way :no

Offline AdamL

• Queenie's testicles, as seen in the Echo
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forever in our shadow

Good fucking riddance.

hush now
Momo Is Boss

Offline daddymac

• THE IGOR BISCAN FANCLUB
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Good fucking riddance.

tool
Babel's clincher was the absolute jizz on the tits.

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean

Good fucking riddance.

Pills wearing off?

Offline Devastatin' Dave

• Legacy Fan
Van der Vaart agrees HSV deal

Ajax midfielder Rafael van der Vaart has confirmed that he has agreed terms with Bundesliga outfit Hamburg.

The 22-year-old Dutch international revealed that he will be moving to the AOL Arena in the summer as soon as the two clubs have agreed a fee.

"I've agreed personal terms and it's certain that I'll be moving to Germany," van der Vaart said.

"HSV is a great club and I'll be signing a four-year deal with them."

Hamburg sport director Dietmar Beiersdorfer has delayed his departure on the club's current Far East tour to try to finalise the deal in the next few days.

Ajax are believed to be demanding €7 million for the player, whilst Hamburg have offered around €5 million.

Van der Vaart had been linked with some of Europe's most prestigious clubs last summer, but he did indicate recently that a move to the Bundesliga could be the ideal stepping stone in his career.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From SSN, once rated at £20 million, now going for only 5 Million euro's.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
SSN reporting that Simon Davies is on Merseyside for a medical with Everton - would have been a good buy for a couple of years ago, not seem much footie this season - has he got over the injury problems he had?

Oh - and Graeme Le Saux's retired.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
SSN reporting that Simon Davies is on Merseyside for a medical with Everton - would have been a good buy for a couple of years ago, not seem much footie this season - has he got over the injury problems he had?

Oh - and Graeme Le Saux's retired.

Thought he'd retired about 3 years back ;)
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jenas to Spurs in exchange for Robbie Keane. 

For fucks sake . . . . SOUNESS HAS A DISABILITY FROM THE NECK UP.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either

:butt
Agree with you in that one. Crap!
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline rednile

• Last one out
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 18 LT , 5 EC, 7 FAC, 8 LC, 3 UEFA,
Van der Vaart agrees HSV deal

From SSN, once rated at £20 million, now going for only 5 Million euro's.

Van der Vaart going to Hamburg? strange that, everytime i`ve seen him hes been class . But hav`nt seen him this year must have had a twat of a season.
Spent sometimes in stormy weather                               

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....

Fucking hell, Spurs get all the best of the british!

But Robbie Keane is a fabulous player Paul, he will score more than Kluivert did.  Plus in midfield, remember you still have Milner and Dyer.  This is a more balanced transfer I would say.

Offline Devastatin' Dave

• Legacy Fan
Souness is head mental

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
ronaldinho to wigan!  maybe not...

i'd say wright phillips may come to us, kewell the other way maybe?  although the force tells me he will go to middlesborough
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
Pretty surprised bout VDV going to Hamburg.  I assumed he would end up at either one of the big Spanish Clubs or one of the big English club. Very surprised by the price that has been quoted, an absolute snip at that. Quite surprised that we never followed up our interest in him... apparantly he was set to sign before GH left.

Offline Dermot

• Rent this renovated space for just £3.99/month. Price includes neon backlighting.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Don't rate jenas. The toon will get someone better to replace him. 
The cheek of that mon, deserves a shlap

Offline cro_red_mirko

• Boys Pen
  • 5 time,5 time,5 time,5 time,5 time CHAMPIONS
well um read some rumours around and here is the bulk could any body please clear this up for me.
BTW great forum, kills the forum that i moderate POOL section.

well heres the rumours:
YESTE AND DIRK KUIJT IN ADVANCED LIVERPOOL TALKS, JOAQUIN, REINA PABLO ORBAIZ AND EVRA ALREADY SIGNED TRUST ME MY UNCLE IS THE CLUB'S ACCOUNTANT. BAROS, DUDEK, KIRKLAND, DIAO, CHEYROU, DIOUF, DIARRA, SMICER, HAMANN ALL OUT.

Rafa Benitez is set to beat Everton in the race to sign Chelsea midfielder Scott Parker. He would like a strong English midfield of Gerrard and Parker with Alonso sitting deeper to allow Gerrard the freedom to get forward. He will offer up to £7m for the player who has spent most of the season on the sidelines. Benitez is also after Shaun Wright-Phillips as we all know and will offer Didi Hamann a new one year deal. Ramos will not be signed if they can get Wright-Phillips. Instead Benitez will look to bring in Christoph Metzelder or Gabriel Milito for the £6m mark. Apart from Ramos Liverpool are currently scouting Vincent Kompany as a slightly cheaper option at £11-12.5m.

Wright-Phillips, Parker, Evra, and Kompany to Liverpool. Valencia's Vicente will be their big named signing next season. This has been agreed in principal by both clubs with Valencia buying Baros for £7.2m and accepting a price of £13m for their star winger giving Liverpool first refusal at that price.

joaquin swp and evra r in talks wih LFC will be announcfed max 2 weeks.

baros bican and smicer/sinama pongolle and £10 000 000 4 aimar vicente(LM) and baraja gerrard defo. stayin put £100 000-a-week deal

*lfc to announce Reina and Hargreaves next week.SWP and Andy Johnson to follow soon.*

baros + biscan + sinama pongolle + £10 mil 4 aimar, vicente and baraja

Offline elmer dinkley

• Main Stander
I've heard a rumour that it's gonna be a long summer and we'll be linked with every fucking player on the planet.
Can anyone confirm this?

Offline cro_red_mirko

• Boys Pen
  • 5 time,5 time,5 time,5 time,5 time CHAMPIONS
I've heard a rumour that it's gonna be a long summer and we'll be linked with every fucking player on the planet.
Can anyone confirm this?

seems like it yeah.

Offline Disintegration

• Legacy Fan
  • Kicking Against The Pricks
    • Attempted blog, didn't last long. As always.
Benitez to Real Madrid. Wait for it, it's this summer's Gerrard saga!

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Benitez to Real Madrid. Wait for it, it's this summer's Gerrard saga!

My mate sent me an IM on MSN saying Rafa is off to Madrid. I was just about to reply NO WAY! When he replied, 'To see his mum and dad'. My heart skipped a beat!