Author Topic: The small things in life that amuse you  (Read 7983 times)

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
Re: The small things in life that amuse you
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2023, 08:54:16 pm »
There was a guy getting interviewed on the local news yesterday and his name was Ahmed Karwash it amused me at the time not as much typing i out now. ::)
There's a fella on BBC North West Tonight called Phil McCann who was reporting on a story during the Petrol shortage a while ago and telling us about people panic buying.

https://www.indy100.com/viral/phil-mccann-bbc-breakfast-petrol-b1926841

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2023, 09:17:41 pm »
There was a guy getting interviewed on the local news yesterday and his name was Ahmed Karwash it amused me at the time not as much typing i out now. ::)

A few years ago place I worked at had an office in Hong Kong. One of the women was called Fanny Pong…
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2023, 09:21:17 pm »

A few years ago place I worked at had an office in Hong Kong. One of the women was called Fanny Pong…
my wife's work brought her into contact with a guy named Kong King.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2023, 09:49:29 pm »
We've a fella at work, James Kirk, who a few years ago ran the enterprise desk.

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2023, 10:11:47 pm »
:lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2023, 11:02:52 pm »

😂😂
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2023, 03:04:27 am »
Three gun-wielding thieves in Colorado allegedly robbed a cheque-cashing business, but, before they could escape, a fourth person stole their getaway car, police said.

Commerce City police arrested two of three suspects on Saturday, describing the series of events as "an unexpected and ironic twist".

Adding to the irony, their car may have "already been stolen", police wrote on Facebook. "We don't know."

Police say an investigation is ongoing.

On Saturday morning, three armed and masked people attempted to rob Hi Lo Check Cashing, the Commerce City Police Department said in a statement. They are believed to be under 18, according to local news, citing a spokesperson for the department.

"As the trio was robbing the business…a fourth criminal stole their getaway vehicle," police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67752007

;D
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2023, 06:09:26 am »
Three gun-wielding thieves in Colorado allegedly robbed a cheque-cashing business, but, before they could escape, a fourth person stole their getaway car, police said.

Commerce City police arrested two of three suspects on Saturday, describing the series of events as "an unexpected and ironic twist".

Adding to the irony, their car may have "already been stolen", police wrote on Facebook. "We don't know."

Police say an investigation is ongoing.

On Saturday morning, three armed and masked people attempted to rob Hi Lo Check Cashing, the Commerce City Police Department said in a statement. They are believed to be under 18, according to local news, citing a spokesperson for the department.

"As the trio was robbing the business…a fourth criminal stole their getaway vehicle," police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67752007

;D

It's OK, I'm with the AA ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2023, 06:28:58 pm »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: January 2, 2024, 02:40:19 pm »
Seeing multiple clickbait sports pages try to create debate (for clicks) over whether Ronaldo at United or Salah is the best winger the PL has ever seen.

It's not even close. Ronaldo had 1 great season at United. Salah has had 7.
103 goals and 37 assists in 236 games v 151 goals and 66 assists in 238 games.
Salah's lowest goals total in a season is 19. Ronaldo equalled or bettered that once.

Get to fuck  :lmao
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: January 2, 2024, 03:09:27 pm »
Seeing multiple clickbait sports pages try to create debate (for clicks) over whether Ronaldo at United or Salah is the best winger the PL has ever seen.

Salah's lowest goals total in a season is 19. Ronaldo equalled or bettered that once.

Weird isn't it mate.  It's like because he became the player he did at Madrid that he was that good whilst he was here. 

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #91 on: January 2, 2024, 03:27:34 pm »
I was slightly amused and shocked the weekend when I found out Hitlers nephew was born and grew up in Toxeth  ;D

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: January 2, 2024, 03:32:14 pm »
I was slightly amused and shocked the weekend when I found out Hitlers nephew was born and grew up in Toxeth  ;D
How dare you say such a thing about one of our greatest strikers!

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 2, 2024, 03:48:42 pm »
There's a fella on BBC North West Tonight called Phil McCann who was reporting on a story during the Petrol shortage a while ago and telling us about people panic buying.

https://www.indy100.com/viral/phil-mccann-bbc-breakfast-petrol-b1926841

:lmao

Producer:  Got a job for you Phil.

Phil:  But I'm the Sports reporter

Producer: Trust me, you'll like this one.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: January 2, 2024, 04:23:52 pm »

Salah doesn't get the praise he deserves for what he's done.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: January 2, 2024, 05:54:37 pm »

Hitlers half brother, Alois, lived in a house on Upper Stanhope Street and this house was destroyed in the last ever German bombing raid on Liverpool on 10th Jan 1942

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: January 3, 2024, 09:43:44 pm »
How the Caf are all getting giddy about things that haven't happened and are still just internet rumours but they can't help themselves embellishing it all into how they'll rule the world again 😂

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: January 4, 2024, 05:32:18 pm »
there's an ad on US tv for some weight-loss thing that involves injecting yourself.

the woman in the ad sums it up by saying" who knew that a small prick would make such a huge difference".

:lmao :lmao

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2024, 09:14:29 pm »
Roy Keane moaning about going to a party cos it's too loud then announcing that the three most overrated things are 'parties, smiling and fireworks' 😆

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2024, 09:36:13 pm »
Roy Keane moaning about going to a party cos it's too loud then announcing that the three most overrated things are 'parties, smiling and fireworks' 😆
He really is a proper Victor Meldrew, isn't he?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2024, 09:42:41 pm »
Was telling my lad this story earlier

Lad at my mates senior school didn't come in one Monday, wandered in on Tuesday as normal. Teacher asks why he was off "Well Sir, over the weekend I swapped bedrooms and my old room had a mirror opposite the bottom of my bed and when I woke up I'd see myself - yesterday I woke up, looked at the bottom of my bed, didn't see myself in the mirror, so I thought Id already gone to school"

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2024, 01:47:54 pm »
Paul deciding to jet wash the house then complain he's freezing cold and wet through 🤷😂

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2024, 12:10:55 pm »
People battering the close door button in the lift, but it stops on almost every floor on the way down to let others in.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2024, 04:04:32 pm »
Darren Farleys Stevie G impression.

Always 'amuses me'.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2024, 02:24:03 pm »
Renewed my driving licence a couple of weeks ago. Arrived yesterday.

Been looking for it all morning and just found it in the fridge  ;D

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2024, 03:04:30 pm »

You must have a very cool car.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2024, 03:54:40 pm »

could be a worrying sign, barney mate.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2024, 07:18:03 pm »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2024, 08:04:54 pm »
could be a worrying sign, barney mate.

In my defence, it was delivered to my mum's address. I chucked it in a bag that had food from the shop in it and just put the bag in the fridge when I got home. I'm not going mental just yet  :D

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2024, 09:07:43 pm »
In my defence, it was delivered to my mum's address. I chucked it in a bag that had food from the shop in it and just put the bag in the fridge when I got home. I'm not going mental just yet  :D
ah, sounds good.

although let us be the judge of that, OK?  :)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2024, 09:26:33 pm »
I've said this a thousand times on here .

Dogs sticking their heads out of a car window when they go past .  It doesn't matter what mood Iam in it always gives us a little uplift .
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2024, 09:34:11 pm »
I've said this a thousand times on here .

Dogs sticking their heads out of a car window when they go past .  It doesn't matter what mood Iam in it always gives us a little uplift .

Always, always, picture of blissful content... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2024, 11:57:18 pm »
Always, always, picture of blissful content... :D

;D

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2024, 12:05:28 am »

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2024, 06:48:31 am »
It's OK, I'm with the AA ;D

Brill that!!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2024, 06:52:36 am »

Well, to be honest, he's probably been in that many of 'em all, he's pissed off with 'em now!! On reflection, maybe not too much of the smiling . . .

There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2024, 03:25:31 pm »
Got the dog a toy that has a compartment for treats that he has to work at to get them out, just cut up one of his favourite sausage treats into little bits and put them in it and now it sounds like a pig farm in here 😂

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2024, 06:55:37 am »

Aw come on eh Barney lad!!  Even you've gorra admit Ronaldo WAS prettier  . . . .

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2024, 12:00:41 pm »
Aw come on eh Barney lad!!  Even you've gorra admit Ronaldo WAS prettier  . . . .

;D

Welcome back, Johnno...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2024, 10:23:18 am »
No you cant :lmao