Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 66073 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #2040 on: March 17, 2024, 06:45:34 pm »
See you all in 3wks 👍

At least that makes it easier for you to plan when the parade will be. Every cloud.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2041 on: March 17, 2024, 07:11:00 pm »
At least that makes it easier for you to plan when the parade will be. Every cloud.

:thumbup
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2042 on: March 17, 2024, 07:16:38 pm »

Very true mate 👍

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2043 on: March 17, 2024, 07:17:16 pm »
After a loss like that, people like to vent. As long as they aren’t being pricks(which deserves calling out), there is really no point arguing with people. The discussion of what went wrong can come tomorrow or the day after. An hour after is going to achieve nothing, just let posters vent and save the energy!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2044 on: March 17, 2024, 07:18:22 pm »
These newbies arn't even trying now. And the lads who are nowhere near  when we're winning suddenly turn up after a 4-3 loss in Extra Time.  ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2045 on: March 17, 2024, 07:19:15 pm »
After a loss like that, people like to vent. As long as they aren’t being pricks(which deserves calling out), there is really no point arguing with people. The discussion of what went wrong can come tomorrow or the day after. An hour after is going to achieve nothing, just let posters vent and save the energy!

I felt like venting for about 10 mins, now I'm not arsed and looking forwards to the break and getting Jota, Ibou, Jones and Trent back and pushing on for the two we can win. City having another tough game will help too, Chelsea are shite but it won't be easy for ADFC
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2046 on: March 17, 2024, 07:21:15 pm »
I felt like venting for about 10 mins, now I'm not arsed and looking forwards to the break and getting Jota, Ibou, Jones and Trent back and pushing on for the two we can win. City having another tough game will help too, Chelsea are shite but it won't be easy for ADFC

Aye we all handle things differently. I like quiet and getting myself in the kitchen to cook after a loss. Got my fee posts out and that’s that. Will sit and watch a film or something for the evening, maybe a glass of my new Penderyn whiskey.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2047 on: March 17, 2024, 07:29:32 pm »
Aye we all handle things differently. I like quiet and getting myself in the kitchen to cook after a loss. Got my fee posts out and that’s that. Will sit and watch a film or something for the evening, maybe a glass of my new Penderyn whiskey.

She watching the game with her mate (LFC fan and ex rawkite), so I've got the kids dinners to sort, dishes to do, then going to pick them up, so no bevvy for me. She'll be buzzing later, so got to take that on the chin  ::)

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #2048 on: March 17, 2024, 07:38:47 pm »
I'm normally positive but I'm deflated as fuck after that.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2049 on: March 17, 2024, 08:21:29 pm »

I've got a lot more important shit going on in my life right now, so I'm able to not let it bother me after the initial annoyance, normally I'd be pissed off for a couple of days

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #2050 on: March 17, 2024, 08:54:24 pm »
Arsed?   :-\

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2051 on: March 17, 2024, 09:34:00 pm »
Angry, still angry. That is one utter shite Utd team, don’t mind losing but fuck me that one hurt.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2052 on: March 17, 2024, 09:35:43 pm »
Then do something else other than being angry. I am angry about the fact that the United scum sang endless songs about Hillsborough, yet you are angry about losing a football match when they have already gone above and beyond this season.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2053 on: March 17, 2024, 09:46:28 pm »
Then do something else other than being angry. I am angry about the fact that the United scum sang endless songs about Hillsborough, yet you are angry about losing a football match when they have already gone above and beyond this season.

Come on jill emotion is part of the dance for me, good or bad! Usually it's frustration but boy to watch us let those bastards win does me in but tomorrow will be another day :)

Fuck them and their chanting, they are thick uneducated c*nts.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2054 on: March 17, 2024, 09:47:40 pm »
Come on jill emotion is part of the dance for me, good or bad! Usually it's frustration but boy to watch us let those bastards win does me in but tomorrow will be another day :)

Fuck them and their chanting, they are thick uneducated c*nts.

That should not be an excuse.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2055 on: March 17, 2024, 09:53:48 pm »
That should not be an excuse.

There is not, there never is. A crying shame anyone with some power won't do anything either, which continues the cycle.

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2056 on: March 18, 2024, 08:37:34 am »
Look on the bright side. Saved a load of fans a bit of money having to go down to fucking London twice more during this financially difficult period.

Right? :-\

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2057 on: March 18, 2024, 01:29:39 pm »
deflated is a great word in this context.  after venting a bit I just try to put it in context ...

how many absolutely glorious Klopp-era memories do we have, as opposed to shit-in-the-mouth ones? 

also: there's a reason no team has ever won a quadruple!

also: it wasn't a league game!!

Offline JP!

• Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
« Reply #2058 on: March 31, 2024, 12:56:08 pm »
Morning.

Blimey, some really do hate the individuals who put on our shirt, don't they? The seething rage at Konate for having the gall to play for his country in the preview thread is mental.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2059 on: March 31, 2024, 12:59:02 pm »
Morning.

Blimey, some really do hate the individuals who put on our shirt, don't they? The seething rage at Konate for having the gall to play for his country in the preview thread is mental.

The anger should be directed at FIFA. They force clubs to release players.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2060 on: March 31, 2024, 01:00:43 pm »
Morning.

the slightest thing - real, imagined, or speculated - can set some on here off into a rage. it's tedious as shit.

Offline Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2061 on: March 31, 2024, 01:03:30 pm »
Morning.

Or people hate countries who give zero fucks about players eh. Your fume at others fume, often misdirected.

Offline JP!

• Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
« Reply #2062 on: March 31, 2024, 01:25:40 pm »
Or people hate countries who give zero fucks about players eh. Your fume at others fume, often misdirected.

Mate, when people are posting things like Konate 'needs to get his priorties straight' thats not me being misdirected. Those angry at the player for playing for France are fucking idiots. Those angry at France for playing him are fair enough, but it was the same shit with Robertson in midweek. It's stupid. I'm not fuming either, not sure why you're taking such umbrage
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 01:30:25 pm by JP! »

Offline Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2063 on: March 31, 2024, 01:36:29 pm »
Mate, when people are posting things like Konate 'needs to get his priorties straight' thats not me being misdirected. Those angry at the player for playing for France are fucking idiots. Those angry at France for playing him are fair enough, but it was the same shit with Robertson in midweek. It's stupid. I'm not fuming either, not sure why you're taking such umbrage

People can be emotional though, we are so close to a treble, you can smell it.

I don’t think people wanting what’s best for our club is stupid, especially in opinion against utterly pointless international friendlies, players aren’t robots they are being burnt to nothing with too many games.

Offline JP!

• Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
« Reply #2064 on: March 31, 2024, 01:38:23 pm »
It's daft when people actually blame the individual though, come on, emotional or not, it's fucking stupid. Some of the bile spewed about Robertson midweek was a disgrace.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #2065 on: March 31, 2024, 08:57:36 pm »
The anger should be directed at FIFA. They force clubs to release players.
Unless they play for Abu Dhabi FC

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2066 on: April 7, 2024, 05:30:40 pm »
Aaaaand, the c*nts are off

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2067 on: April 7, 2024, 05:35:03 pm »
Waah waaah waah waaah and stamp my feet to really make my point.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2068 on: April 7, 2024, 05:37:06 pm »

Dawn, I'm fed up.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2069 on: April 7, 2024, 05:44:28 pm »
What's everyone drinking tonight then? Hemlock?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2070 on: April 7, 2024, 05:52:43 pm »

Jim Jones's special brew

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2071 on: April 7, 2024, 05:58:08 pm »
I’ve got a pork loin with mustard and white wine cooking.

Going to catch up on some tv. Had a very strange day, not sure I want to go to the main forum for a read until tomorrow!

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2072 on: April 7, 2024, 06:05:05 pm »
I’ve got a pork loin with mustard and white wine cooking.

Going to catch up on some tv. Had a very strange day, not sure I want to go to the main forum for a read until tomorrow!

Don't go near it, there's newbie twats calling us bottlers and other such shite. Oh and Curtis Jones is shite apparently according to obe bellend

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2073 on: April 7, 2024, 06:06:13 pm »
Green tea as full of cold and constant coughing but red wine is tempting me right now.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2074 on: April 7, 2024, 06:09:26 pm »
New manager coming, I reckon RAWK needs a cull.  Far too many dickheads have gotten away with it for years.  Also the trolls don;t even try anymore.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2075 on: April 7, 2024, 06:12:10 pm »
Green tea as full of cold and constant coughing but red wine is tempting me right now.

Can't get into green tea for some reason. Mint or Peppermint and liquorice all the way.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2076 on: April 7, 2024, 06:26:50 pm »
Can't get into green tea for some reason. Mint or Peppermint and liquorice all the way.
Don't mind mint but any other fruit tea is not for me.

Got given a Japanese tea set several years ago and just the act of making the tea instantly calms me. It's coming in handy this evening.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2077 on: April 7, 2024, 06:27:01 pm »
I'm at work still but hoping to finish soon so maybe get ask for some burgers to take home, do some spicy seasoned fries and dive into a bottle of Bacardi.

No getting up at 5am tomorrow so fuck it!!!

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2078 on: April 7, 2024, 06:34:09 pm »

I can't either, but my 15 yr old loves it, always gets a pot of tea if we go to a Chinese and drinks it at home too.

I'm at work still but hoping to finish soon so maybe get ask for some burgers to take home, do some spicy seasoned fries and dive into a bottle of Bacardi.

No getting up at 5am tomorrow so fuck it!!!

Got the kids some fried chicken from the local takeaway, not KFC shite and I had a couple of strips and some chips, not really hungry today after going out for a massive breakfast this morning
« Last Edit: April 7, 2024, 06:35:41 pm by rob1966 »

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2079 on: April 7, 2024, 06:48:36 pm »
Don't mind mint but any other fruit tea is not for me.

Got given a Japanese tea set several years ago and just the act of making the tea instantly calms me. It's coming in handy this evening.

Nice, which one do you have? I might get one.