Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 66046 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2023, 07:46:49 am »
Nah he's shite
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2023, 07:52:12 am »
Any humble pie being eaten in there by some, or is there suddenly a lot of flip flopping going on to maintain their negative slant on this?

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2023, 08:06:24 am »
Nah he's shite
;D
He will be soon enough anyway. Then it’ll be we should have bought xyz from the very people celebrating.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2023, 08:12:33 am »
;D
He will be soon enough anyway. Then it’ll be we should have bought xyz from the very people celebrating.

I've just seen one from 2am ish (probably a Yannk or something) isn't there anyone available for half the fee :lmao

I'm waiting for the moans in the HT thread on Sunday that we should have signed him weeks ago, if only he was available, etc etc

Hindsight is easy, sometimes you need to put the last peice of the jigsaw in to see the whole picture, but my take is that we wanted both Caicedo and Lavia, we knew we'd have to break £100 million for Caicedo, so that's why we were haggling with Southampton. They won't see that though, it'll still be mingebags blah blah blah.

I don't tend to watch anyone bar us, my kids are mad on the game though and they were banging on about Gakpo in the WC, MacAllister and also Caicedo, saying all 3 were class and we should be signing them, so I'll defer to them and say its a fantastic signing
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2023, 08:28:13 am »
:lmao

Funny how we can afford this guy but Bellingham was out of our league in transfer terms...

I think its genuinely mad how much he is costing. Dont get me wrong, he is a good player, but over £100m, really? We should have just gone for Rice.

But its a signing and a big one and generally, we get those spot on.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2023, 09:11:42 am »
I'm enjoying how this has become the covert transfer thread.  Has a misleading title and in the wrong forum, so none of the usual suspects will poke their head in here. They're free to moan at each other in the other thread. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2023, 09:30:57 am »
I'm enjoying how this has become the covert transfer thread.  Has a misleading title and in the wrong forum, so none of the usual suspects will poke their head in here. They're free to moan at each other in the other thread. ;D
Stealth. Misdirection. Covert operations. Wonder how long it’ll take to get rumbled.

I want a fullback and central defender nowadays if we don’t get them we’ll be short of cover and the midfield overhaul will have been a waste. We shouldn’t have spent all our money on midfield.

Am I doing it right?  :butt

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2023, 09:37:37 am »
Stealth. Misdirection. Covert operations. Wonder how long it’ll take to get rumbled.

I want a fullback and central defender nowadays if we don’t get them we’ll be short of cover and the midfield overhaul will have been a waste. We shouldn’t have spent all our money on midfield.

Am I doing it right?  :butt

Been in there this morning then? ;D

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2023, 12:16:33 pm »
Think I might eat my lunch in here as I predict a meltdown in 3.2.1........

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2023, 12:17:16 pm »
Uh, oh.

Batten down the hatches…breaking news.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2023, 12:21:23 pm »
Shut everything quick, shit's being lost everywhere else 🥴

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2023, 12:24:53 pm »
Game of Monopoly anyone? bagsy the top hat

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2023, 01:01:21 pm »
If the c*nts start moaning about the fee ;D

Chopper is right, make Capon a mod, let him loose with the ban hammer 🔨

Or the ban Photoshop...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2023, 01:05:42 pm »
The experts are back out already telling everyone where we went wrong. It’s genuinely hilarious, but dad in equal measure.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2023, 02:09:35 pm »
for years greed has been a big factor in the game, but it was below the surface sufficiently that it wasn't difficult to kinda put it on Ignore and enjoy the football and the competitions.

but now, between FIFA, UEFA, MC, the Saudis, Chelsea - and this shit - it's becoming really hard to tune it out and focus on the good stuff. it's all a never-ending slap in fans' faces while lifting their cash at every opportunity.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2023, 08:37:11 pm »
I had no idea this Caicedo business was going on as I was busy having a life. so I popped into the Transfer Thread this afternoon just at random and there was the mother of all meltdowns going on. Crying, weeping, gnashing of teeth. I refreshed the page hoping to learn what it was all about and I kid you not there were like twenty more pages added in just the time it had taken me to read that page.

I've since got up to speed with what's happening. Meh. We'll either get someone or not. Life will go on and we'll still be boss
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2023, 08:38:01 pm »
If the c*nts start moaning about the fee ;D

Chopper is right, make Capon a mod, let him loose with the ban hammer 🔨
If they made me a Mod I'd ban like 90% of the fuckers  - including some of the Mods! ;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2023, 09:02:56 pm »
If they made me a Mod I'd ban like 90% of the fuckers  - including some of the Mods! ;)
If they made me a Mod, I would make one thread for all the whinging, whiney fuckers and keep them all in there and never be allowed to post anywhere else.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2023, 09:18:04 pm »
If they made me a Mod, I would make one thread for all the whinging, whiney fuckers and keep them all in there and never be allowed to post anywhere else.

I thought that was this thread?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2023, 06:03:49 pm »
That's sly on Rob, Alex, Claire, Alan, Mike, Mike, Albie, SP, Roy & KiNki :)

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2023, 07:07:11 pm »
Anyone heard from SP?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2023, 08:02:32 pm »
Anyone heard from SP?
He's been quiet for a while Terry. He logs on occasionally. He'll have his own reasons.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2023, 08:07:45 pm »
I had no idea this Caicedo business was going on as I was busy having a life. so I popped into the Transfer Thread this afternoon just at random and there was the mother of all meltdowns going on. Crying, weeping, gnashing of teeth. I refreshed the page hoping to learn what it was all about and I kid you not there were like twenty more pages added in just the time it had taken me to read that page.

I've since got up to speed with what's happening. Meh. We'll either get someone or not. Life will go on and we'll still be boss

I'm not a fan of the transfer thread generally but it's actually been strange fun following this particular transfer probably due to the fact it clearly demonstrates everything which is wrong with the game. I think on the whole it's actually been better than what it usually is, and at times its been funny with some of the people on it.  :D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2023, 08:29:27 pm »
;D

Not saying I've got a list or anything, but (*checks list*) you'll be OK, John ;)

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2023, 08:32:13 pm »
I'm not a fan of the transfer thread generally but it's actually been strange fun following this particular transfer probably due to the fact it clearly demonstrates everything which is wrong with the game. I think on the whole it's actually been better than what it usually is, and at times its been funny with some of the people on it.  :D
It does seem to be one of those thread moments that will become legendary, like tracking Klopp's plane.

I did try to read it for a bit, but pages were being added so quick! I've just checked and I'm like 50 pages behind. For all I know he's already signed for us, done the lean, got injured and moved to Saudi, that's how far back I am! :)

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2023, 08:44:05 pm »
Yup, everyone's gone again.  *Slams door behind him*
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline vladis voice

• Main Stander
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2023, 09:01:10 pm »
Think this might be the place for me until 1st September, the levels of bratty entitlement from our own fans in the transfer thread are depressing as heck

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2023, 09:15:03 pm »
;D

Not saying I've got a list or anything, but (*checks list*) you'll be OK, John ;)
Phew!
:)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2023, 09:17:38 pm »
 ;D

Same names in that thread over and over. Its been aboot an hour and theyre like rabid fucking monkeys :lmao

Swear to god. Calling everyone allsorts.

HAAHAHA Its how they act after seeing an article that FSG are on their way over and they react like like John W Henry shouldve been here unlocking the gates every mprning and getting the papers in, collecting the milk and getting the kids ready for school. The daft cuntsl :lmao

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2023, 09:17:44 pm »
It does seem to be one of those thread moments that will become legendary, like tracking Klopp's plane.

I did try to read it for a bit, but pages were being added so quick! I've just checked and I'm like 50 pages behind. For all I know he's already signed for us, done the lean, got injured and moved to Saudi, that's how far back I am! :)

It's all gone back to normal now sadly, thankfully locked the night.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2023, 09:18:50 pm »
;D

Same names in that thread over and over. Its been aboot an hour and theyre like rabid fucking monkeys :lmao

HAAHAHA Its how they act after seeing an article that FSG are on their way over and they react like like John W Henry shouldve been here unlocking the gates every mprning and getting the papers in, collecting the milk and getting the kids ready for school. The daft cuntsl :lmao

To be fair I didn't help when I said I wanted to see John Henry knock the cowboy out!  :D

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2023, 09:19:42 pm »
To be fair I didn't help when I said I wanted to see John Henry knock the cowboy out!  :D
hahaa there was 2 in particular throwing their own shit at the walls hahaha ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2023, 09:20:48 pm »
hahaa there was 2 in particular throwing their own shit at the walls hahaha ;D

Yes, I think I know who you mean.  ;)

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2023, 09:24:06 pm »
Yes, I think I know who you mean.  ;)
Its like watching Jeremy Kyle  when theyve got them angry kids on asking where their dads have  been all their life but in this case its John henry. They mustve expected him to live in a caravan on site when he bought the club. The absolute shite they come out with the fucking Dickheads :lmao

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2023, 09:25:23 pm »
Its like watching Jeremy Kyle  when theyve got them angry kids on asking where their dads have  been all their life but in this case its John henry. They mustve expected him to live in a caravan on site when he bought the club. The absolute shite they come out with the fucking Dickheads :lmao

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2023, 09:38:32 pm »

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2023, 09:41:50 pm »
;D

:D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2023, 09:42:13 pm »
I've not reached the stuff you're on about, Capon

But flippin 'eck. I've only dipped into a few pages of the Transfer Thread and even I have already sussed that Hard as Hell is doing a series of themed jokes about famous Chelsea fans fake-dissing Liverpool. But the number of people falling for them and elaborating their rage at the made up quotes he's posting.  :duh

Something deep and profound there about how people believe everything they read online. Or sumfink.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2023, 09:50:09 pm »
I've no idea why some of them are football fans as they only seem to care about the dick swinging of whose transfer spending is biggest.

Is it due to fantasy football, football manager and the like that transfers have become more important than actually winning stuff?

I don't get it 🤷

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2023, 09:59:00 pm »
I've not reached the stuff you're on about, Capon

But flippin 'eck. I've only dipped into a few pages of the Transfer Thread and even I have already sussed that Hard as Hell is doing a series of themed jokes about famous Chelsea fans fake-dissing Liverpool. But the number of people falling for them and elaborating their rage at the made up quotes he's posting.  :duh

Something deep and profound there about how people believe everything they read online. Or sumfink.
Ya know what mate, i dont tell a soul in real life im into footy cos i fucking hate footy fans. On here i can log off and no one can bother me. I find how people behave over footy fucking ridiculous. Its like they think they can go that bit further cos football somehow lets you get away with shit you wouldnt be allowed to in everyday normal things and i find it bizarre. Some of the fucking nutters in that thread need sectioning.. I hate all the crying and tantrums and all the other shit because theyre fucking try hards trying to show everyone how much of a bigger fan they are by getting angrier than the last fucking plantpot cos they care

Fuck off