Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2904504 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World
« Reply #18600 on: January 14, 2022, 02:48:43 pm »
As much as I hope he's gonna sign a new deal, I do have a small niggling feeling that he's off. I wonder how far apart they are in terms of what Salah wants and what we're willing to offer

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #18601 on: January 14, 2022, 02:59:10 pm »
You know when posters from RAWK read forums of opposing teams and re-post some of the hilariously bad posts that their fans come up with?  Well at the moment I feel like doing the reverse and quoting some of these posts from RAWK on opposing team's forums to show how bad our fans can be.
;D

you should, then run back here an tell everyone aboot it and point out what a complete arsehole they are

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18602 on: January 14, 2022, 03:04:48 pm »
Thing is he’ll already have under the table offers off 400k, he’s probably asking for 250-300 from us.  I can understand his position. And I also understand the clubs. But then Europe has been scattered with ex-Liverpool strikers who thought the grass was greener.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #18603 on: January 14, 2022, 03:08:12 pm »
Best striker in the world, loves the club, loves the fans, wants to be paid the same as other top European players. What’s there to negotiate. Pay him what he deserves and we can get on with it.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18604 on: January 14, 2022, 03:10:42 pm »
Best striker in the world, loves the club, loves the fans, wants to be paid the same as other top European players. What’s there to negotiate. Pay him what he deserves and we can get on with it.

We can't afford to pay him 500,000 to 700,000 a week and even if we could there's no way we should pay that much.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18605 on: January 15, 2022, 08:27:26 pm »
Just scored a volley to make it Guinea-Bissau 0, Egypt 1.

Got to say they are playing him out of position up front though. Till that goal Egypt haven't looked too special.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 08:30:14 pm by Crouch Potato »

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #18606 on: January 15, 2022, 08:30:56 pm »

Got to say they are playing him out of position up front though. Till that goal Egypt haven't looked too special.
That was one hell of a goal!🤩🤩🤩🤩

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18607 on: January 16, 2022, 12:44:21 am »
There’s already an official fan representation on the Board I have always assumed. Are they aware of the fans wishes and plight ?

Think the rep will have any clout?
FSG pays the bills!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #18608 on: January 16, 2022, 01:35:02 am »

Great goal

Hit the post too

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #18609 on: January 16, 2022, 01:35:11 am »
We can't afford to pay him 500,000 to 700,000 a week and even if we could there's no way we should pay that much.

We all want and need him, FSG are business people as well though and they will have to compare what it will cost 500k a week for 5 years is £125m, against his current value (£150m?). That is a massive swing (£275m, probably, about 10% of the value of the club?) for one player (yes, I know, the figures are wrong) so, as custodians of the club, they will have that in mind. We (and I'm sure FSG) just want to see him stay here for as long as possible, but we are not in charge.

His value (sell and wage) will be affected by AFCON and I suspect both sides are waiting to see how that works out.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18610 on: January 16, 2022, 02:51:58 am »

Not just Salah but half the team plays out of position with this manager.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #18611 on: January 16, 2022, 02:55:07 am »
Think the rep will have any clout?
FSG pays the bills!

I think you will find the fans pay the bills.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18612 on: January 16, 2022, 03:01:01 am »
Thing is he’ll already have under the table offers off 400k, he’s probably asking for 250-300 from us.  I can understand his position. And I also understand the clubs. But then Europe has been scattered with ex-Liverpool strikers who thought the grass was greener.

The reality is that the lad is pretty good at football and hasn't show signs of letting up. I'm sure there'll be clubs that will happily pay him 500k/week (which is 26M per year by the way, plus whatever extras). If you sign a 4 year deal and keep up your end of it, even with the most regressive taxes, he's still ending his career with at least 40M in the bank for him and his family. That's the rest of all their lives taken care of plus more. When the player's careers are short and you have this golden opportunity to pretty much take care of it, I think anyone would try and do that. If you can somehow arrange it to be able to do that in the place that you really really like, then pretty much take it. I'm sure we'd all try the same. All the top players are no different.

From our point of view, what's better? Sign Mo Salah on until he's 34-35 for 100M, but then have that much less to spend in transfers and wages for the duration of that period, OR in all likelihood try to recoup as close to that kind of amount for him and reinvest in the team to make it better overall? to be honest I'd trust Jurgen with 100-120M to spend and be able to find 2-3 really top notch players to take the team forward for the next 5 year cycle, and then do it all over again. It's not as straightforward a decision as people think.

If there's one thing we've learned from the whole Messi and Ronaldo sagas, it's that it's not worth forsaking it all for one player, no matter how good they are. The team must always come first. The needs of the team now, and the needs of the team in 1,2,3, and 5 to 10 years from now require consideration, although the focus should always be the present.

What these owners in particular like to do is look at things as assets and take them at the very nadir of value, where they are completely undervalued and then transform those entities and when they reach the crest of value, make the most of that change and move on to the next best undervalued thing. Coutinho is a good example, and I'm sure there'll be plenty more.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 03:03:41 am by mrantarctica »

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18613 on: January 16, 2022, 06:06:35 am »
I think you will find the fans pay the bills.
Probably not in FSG's view. They carry the risks as a business entity, not the fans.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18614 on: January 16, 2022, 08:19:43 am »

We all want and need him, FSG are business people as well though and they will have to compare what it will cost 500k a week for 5 years is £125m, against his current value (£150m?). That is a massive swing (£275m, probably, about 10% of the value of the club?) for one player (yes, I know, the figures are wrong) so, as custodians of the club, they will have that in mind. We (and I'm sure FSG) just want to see him stay here for as long as possible, but we are not in charge.

His value (sell and wage) will be affected by AFCON and I suspect both sides are waiting to see how that works out.

In terms of current value, what is he actually worth in this climate

Spanish teams are fucked, can't see Bayern stumping up big money, so really you are looking at

PSG - probably depends on what happens with Mpbabe but do they need him
City/Utd/chelsea - would probably pay but would we sell
Newcastle - obviously not going to happen

In my opinion its a free transfer in another year where loads of teams would pay him what he wants .

Thats why i think he signs and the deal gets done, just don't think there is a realistic avenue to cash in on him.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #18615 on: January 16, 2022, 09:18:43 am »
He’s worth maybe 80-100 million with a year left I’d guess

The Spanish teams may be ‘fucked’ but they’re mental
Barca are supposed to be bankrupt yet they made what 4 singings last summer and a 50 million quid forward this winter
Wasnt so long since Real were bailed out by the Spanish government

All they both care about is footballing prestige - if he’s on the market they’ll both bid
As will several others including the Premier league clubs
He’ll be able to pick where he wants to go id guess whether it’s next summer or free agency

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18616 on: January 16, 2022, 09:43:58 am »
He’s worth maybe 80-100 million with a year left I’d guess

The Spanish teams may be ‘fucked’ but they’re mental
Barca are supposed to be bankrupt yet they made what 4 singings last summer and a 50 million quid forward this winter
Wasnt so long since Real were bailed out by the Spanish government

All they both care about is footballing prestige - if he’s on the market they’ll both bid
As will several others including the Premier league clubs
He’ll be able to pick where he wants to go id guess whether it’s next summer or free agency

Its bizarre the explanation people give as to why the best player in the world has nowhere to go and not just fans but actual journalists as well. Soon they will be advocating offering him a pay cut because who else wants him.

By the time we are next bringing down our Christmas decorations he will be able to talk to any club about his next move for free. Everyone goes on about how the six pack of his that they perve over means he has got many years at the top and if thats the case he can easily have one more full season at an amazing club like ours and still be well in demand on a free. Wherever he goes next, he will be going to a massive club and he is getting paid as he will go on a free.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18617 on: January 16, 2022, 10:04:49 am »
Its bizarre the explanation people give as to why the best player in the world has nowhere to go and not just fans but actual journalists as well. Soon they will be advocating offering him a pay cut because who else wants him.

It’s genuinely odd - there was an article from a credible non lfc sub headed ‘why it’s the worst time to be a superstar’
Literally months before Haaland picks his club for 600k a week and Jack Grealish (who I love as a player but there’s levels..) signs for 400k a week

It’s amazing position for Salah to be in
If he does resign with us at a price we can afford it’ll be a fantastic piece of work and testament to the unique appeal of the club 

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18618 on: January 16, 2022, 10:08:30 am »

If he does resign with us at a price we can afford it’ll be a fantastic piece of work and testament to the unique appeal of the club

And on the flipside, if he doesn't sign because we can't afford him, it will also be a testament to where we are at as a club.

It's a sorry day if we can't tie down the best player in the world for his best years when he has publically said he wants to retire at the club.

It's one of those situations not "can we pay him that", but "how do we pay him that".

You make it happen. Anything less will be a faillure on our behalf as a club - make no mistakes about it.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18619 on: January 16, 2022, 10:11:08 am »
And on the flipside, if he doesn't sign because we can't afford him, it will also be a testament to where we are at as a club.

It's a sorry day if we can't tie down the best player in the world for his best years when he has publically said he wants to retire at the club.

It's one of those situations not "can we pay him that", but "how do we pay him that".

You make it happen. Anything less will be a faillure on our behalf as a club - make no mistakes about it.

Sorry I just totally disagree with this
Why don’t you and others get where we’re at as a club ? - we are in the second teir financially … why does anyone think we’re not? 4 or 5 clubs have more resources than we do.
It’s exasperating

We cannot afford to pay the fair market price for the best player in the world
That’s where we’re at … why is that a suprise? It’s like people are in some sort of 1980s fueled time travel fever dream
He will have to compromise to stay

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #18620 on: January 16, 2022, 10:18:58 am »
Why don’t you and others get where we’re at as a club ? - we are in the second teir financially … why does anyone think we’re not? 4 or 5 clubs have more resources than we do.
It’s exasperating

That’s where we’re at … why is that a suprise? It’s like people are in some sort of 1980s fueled time travel fever dream

I have to agree. It’s not that the owners are sticking to the clubs principals or anything, we are actually a second tier club financially and how we’ve managed to compete with city et al for so long is due to the savvy deals we’ve pulled off in the transfer market.

We’re living in a era that’ll be dominated by especially city until the prem either introduce a salary cap or if we bring in new owners to invest more than the yanks do.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18621 on: January 16, 2022, 10:19:33 am »
We’re not even in the second tier.

I’ve never heard of a player compromising to stay anywhere. Even our captain was quick to go to the press and make sure he was paid to shut up last summer.

Would you stay at a company if you knew you were worth way more - other companies were happy to pay you, and your contemporaries who you’re better than are being paid more? The ball is entirely in the club’s court here.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18622 on: January 16, 2022, 10:21:00 am »
It’s exasperating

Then we need to be content with second-tier prizes. Back celebrating a top 4 finish each year, and getting a title push once per decade.

We can complain about City buying all the good players, rightly so, but us letting go of our good players isn't going to close that gap.

Offline T.Mills

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18623 on: January 16, 2022, 10:29:06 am »
We’re not even in the second tier.

I’ve never heard of a player compromising to stay anywhere. Even our captain was quick to go to the press and make sure he was paid to shut up last summer.

Would you stay at a company if you knew you were worth way more - other companies were happy to pay you, and your contemporaries who you’re better than are being paid more? The ball is entirely in the club’s court here.

Id say third tier. Oil clubs are tier one, Bayern, Juve, Atl Madrid and the like are tier 2.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18624 on: January 16, 2022, 10:30:20 am »
Then we need to be content with second-tier prizes. Back celebrating a top 4 finish each year, and getting a title push once per decade.

We can complain about City buying all the good players, rightly so, but us letting go of our good players isn't going to close that gap.

Yes. This is the problem we face. It’s not new
Honestly this feels like a post exchange from 6 years ago

It’s a bit odd to feel like this way after the club has put all its playing resources into keeping our good players over the last 5 years

But in Salahs case we cannot pay him what he can earn elsewhere and seeing people be in denial about this - all the way up to (down to?) Jamie Carragher is exasperating
If he wants to be paid like the best in the world he will have to leave - so our hope has to be that he doesn’t and that there’s a compromise

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18625 on: January 16, 2022, 10:34:28 am »
Id say third tier. Oil clubs are tier one, Bayern, Juve, Atl Madrid and the like are tier 2.

We’re in the second teir - both in terms of income and wage bill (taking financial doping into account )
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 10:37:26 am by JackWard33 »

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #18626 on: January 16, 2022, 10:42:59 am »

This. Agreed, Deano... I have come to term with this. Maybe just enjoying football and what we have right now. A League or FA cup, and a Champions League big ears to Anfield.

That's all, I am content with life and happy. Liverpool football club keep me going afterall.  :)

Your words give me a new perspective.
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18627 on: January 16, 2022, 11:09:35 am »
We’re in the second teir - both in terms of income and wage bill (taking financial doping into account )

I agree we are 2nd tier, just the way it is.

This is a photo of what £1m looks like in cash. Abu Dhabi can pay Mo that off the books, via some ambassador role, Newcastle can do that, we can't. People need to accept we are now competing not with football clubs, but with COUNTRIES with more money than we can dream of.

Jurgen YNWA

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #18628 on: January 16, 2022, 11:44:23 am »
Finally some sense being spoken in consecutive posts? Is that a bunch of horsemen I see?

I rarely speak about Mo and his contract situation; I prefer to speak about his bossness. But Jack has nailed it when he says that if one of the world's best players wants the best possible contract deal then other clubs will always be able to offer more than we can. So what we need to do is make this club irrisistable to players like him, so they will stay, or join, for something less than the absolute max they could command.

Klopp plays a big part in that irresistable appeal, but we, as fans, can play our part as well.  So instead of constantly, nevernendingly, bemoaning what we're not we could celebrate what we are and what we have achieved and could still achieve, and while we're at it, we could not keep giving up after every odd defeat or loss of points.

Who knows, if we as fans act in ways that make this club glorious and amazing and unique in all the ways we know it is, and can be seen to be, then the best players might choose to come here and stay here in spite of our financial limits. If we just act like another bunch of entitled, whingng fucks then why would they?

We are what we are, which is a club with limits when it comes to finances. A lot of people need to make peace with that, and thereafter, IMO, act with a bit of dignity instead of cryasrsing over and over and over again about it until every thread and every conversation is infected.

Maybe one day we'll be in a "better" financial position (if you can ever regard spending even greater and more idiotic amounts of money s being 'better'), but that's not today.

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Darkness

• Tedious WUM, loves betting on Man U
  • Main Stander
« Reply #18629 on: January 16, 2022, 12:00:19 pm »
The thing is Klopp is leaving in a few years, us competing for big trophies like the league especially against City is getting more difficult with time with the lack of resources from our owners, he could get paid more and potentially win more elsewhere. The current team looks like it has peaked and we don't have the funds to overhaul it so it will be a slow rebuild.

I wouldn't begrudge him if he moved he's given us 5-6 seasons in the end.  Also, we clearly need a big sale to overhaul the team how do we bridge the gap to City with the usual 20-30million budget, ideally it's Mane we end up selling to raise funds but we can't control that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 12:03:03 pm by Darkness »

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18630 on: January 16, 2022, 12:15:50 pm »
Absolutely laughable. We have the fifth highest revenue in the world and it's growing faster than most of our rivals. It was £220 million, about 65% higher than Atletico's last year. Some people need to put down the Kool Aid. We're near the top and we have the chance to keep growing, you don't do that by deciding to give up because some fans think our natural position is to be battling for fourth place.

Offline daggerdoo

• Kopite
« Reply #18631 on: January 16, 2022, 12:29:43 pm »
It's refreshing to read some sense on the matter. It's all good paying what other clubs would pay but if that endangers our own business and running structures or whatever it is, then I can't have bad feelings towards the owners. It's not their fault or ours the way football has turned out (collectively maybe there is a bit of blame actually). 
Staying relatively close to the Saudis/Arabs in the league is an achievement considering everything going wrong in football. We're still the best team in the world on any given day, so the CL is still our competition, but we're too disadvantaged in the league to realistically put up a genuine challenge.
I can't complain, it's out of my hands, and I still absolutely love this club, team and our support, and I will never stop cheering, dreaming and hoping. I only had to wait my whole life to see us lift it for the first time, some terrible times during that wait too.

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #18632 on: January 16, 2022, 12:43:29 pm »
Finally some sense being spoken in consecutive posts? Is that a bunch of horsemen I see?

I rarely speak about Mo and his contract situation; I prefer to speak about his bossness. But Jack has nailed it when he says that if one of the world's best players wants the best possible contract deal then other clubs will always be able to offer more than we can. So what we need to do is make this club irrisistable to players like him, so they will stay, or join, for something less than the absolute max they could command.

Klopp plays a big part in that irresistable appeal, but we, as fans, can play our part as well.  So instead of constantly, nevernendingly, bemoaning what we're not we could celebrate what we are and what we have achieved and could still achieve, and while we're at it, we could not keep giving up after every odd defeat or loss of points.

Who knows, if we as fans act in ways that make this club glorious and amazing and unique in all the ways we know it is, and can be seen to be, then the best players might choose to come here and stay here in spite of our financial limits. If we just act like another bunch of entitled, whingng fucks then why would they?

We are what we are, which is a club with limits when it comes to finances. A lot of people need to make peace with that, and thereafter, IMO, act with a bit of dignity instead of cryasrsing over and over and over again about it until every thread and every conversation is infected.

Maybe one day we'll be in a "better" financial position (if you can ever regard spending even greater and more idiotic amounts of money s being 'better'), but that's not today.

What a stand out post.  :wellin

The bit I highlighted sums up for me what this club means to me.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18633 on: January 16, 2022, 01:26:26 pm »
so that Salah is a pretty great footballer. Can't wait til he's back!

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #18634 on: January 16, 2022, 01:58:47 pm »
I agree we are 2nd tier, just the way it is.

This is a photo of what £1m looks like in cash. Abu Dhabi can pay Mo that off the books, via some ambassador role, Newcastle can do that, we can't. People need to accept we are now competing not with football clubs, but with COUNTRIES with more money than we can dream of.

Was that Platini's desk or Blatter's?

I imagine those sorts of sums are flying around everywhere in City and PSG fantasy land - lawyers, players, governing bodies, and probably even officials.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18635 on: January 16, 2022, 02:53:24 pm »

I imagine those sorts of sums are flying around everywhere in City and PSG fantasy land - lawyers, players, governing bodies, and probably even officials.

Infantinos, just before he fucked off to Qatar.

Boils my piss that we have had to lend Mo, Sadio and Naby out during the season for a stupid competition (I hate International football full stop btw). I hope Egypt, Senegal and Guinea are sending us 3 piles of cash like that to cover their wages.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18636 on: January 16, 2022, 03:05:07 pm »

Mike Rileys....

Offline palimpsest

• Kopite
« Reply #18637 on: January 16, 2022, 04:07:04 pm »
Poor man’s Fabinho, he’ll be warming the bench upon his return.
We had dreams and songs to sing...

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #18638 on: January 16, 2022, 04:11:38 pm »
Poor man’s Fabinho, he’ll be warming the bench upon his return.
Close. One goal each since Salah went to AFCON, but Fab's was against stronger opposition.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18639 on: January 16, 2022, 08:25:45 pm »
when these contract negotiations drag on it usually ends one way doesnt it?

if they havent offered him what he wants by now what makes people think that they will? are they hoping Mo will back down on his demands?