Author Topic: PL: Chelsea 2 vs a 2 Liverpool Mane 9’ Salah 26’ Kovacic 42’ Pulisic 45’  (Read 41078 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Skysports are an absolute joke

/

We weren’t good enough, just so so open. Well done Kelleher who is such a class young keeper. Great goals feom Mane and Salah but we were pretty poor.

Been avoiding talking about the midfield for a good while but the issues have been clear all season

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hahaha some of you acting like we’re in serious trouble. We’re playing with a injury and Covid hit squad, hell, even our manager has it. Players coming back from Covid being thrown right in is not ideal. City being so far ahead is depressing people but come on lets be real they have the best squad by far and the most luck, we’re fighting with all we have and I do get the disappointment but this thread will reach 40 pages by tonight and people will moan that we’ve not been the same since Buvac left, or we never replaced the likes of Coutinho and Gini.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
I know we were without Thiago, but we need some extra quality in midfield......poor all game in that dept.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
18 fouls in the game.  We committed 13 of them.

Funny how often that happens, we must be such a dirty side.  ::)

Most of them will be for players just falling over rather than any real contact.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
Horrible game and the coaches got it wrong with that selection can’t remember how many times I’ve been on here with people complaining about Milner and Henderson playing together in these games only to end up being right, oh well onto the cups, can’t be too harsh with Klopp and co because they have so little room for margin, every coach gets things wrong at times but unlike these other coaches he is one who isn’t able to fall back on a squad full of riches.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Close to being really good again

Balance in midfield been bad most the season but it needed investment and didn’t bother
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
It will take a collapse by City and perfection by us - but that's a really big ask.
was going to be that anyway.

Onwards.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely dreadful yet again.

Kelleher the only positive.

Title over, it's Man City's again.

Just maybe we can do something in the cup comps.

League is gone alright always hard when you are up against a state owned club with unlimited resources though. Think we will see Klopp concentrate on the cups especially champions league now.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Feeling the same, really can't be bothered with football at the moment.

Basically this. It's hard to get excited about the league games. Title is pretty much done but we shouldn't be under threat in the top 4.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfόnfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Title was won by Abu Dhabi anyway, and with Liverpool now down their best forward and another forward, and the backup forwards both injured, there was little hope of turning it around this month.

Turn a bit more energy to asking why the league allows sportwashers and human rights abusers are allowed to operate no questions asked in this league eh.

Joke league.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
They weren't all that. Should have won it easily but we took our foot off the gas and then a couple of moments levelled it.

Heads looked a bit down like they don't quite believe they can come back and win. Most annoying thing was injury time, a couple of minutes to go all out and find a winner and we're passing it around the back for ages.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
Oh btw when Martin Tyler snuffs it I will be opening the champagne

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Should’ve gone for Kovacic when we had the chance, he’s such a class footballer, everything we hoped Keita would become.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Henderson is so out of form again.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
I know we were without Thiago, but we need some extra quality in midfield......poor all game in that dept.

How many seasons have we been saying that for. That and a no 9

Offline fallenhd

• Anny Roader
The lack of tactical nous when we're leading is baffling. Liverpool are prob the best team in the world at counter attacking with pace. So much so that most teams rather sit back than engage us. Usually we have to score for them to change tactics. Time after time this season, we've blown leads by not adapting and playing the exact same way and allowing teams to exploit us.

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
18 fouls in the game.  We committed 13 of them.

Funny how often that happens, we must be such a dirty side.  ::)

Taylor upped his game as the end got nearer, gifting them three freekicks and a yellow card for obvious dives. Good hustle from the bald manc twat.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
What amazes me about referees is they have to give a free kick every time a player goes over. Sometimes you have 50/50 challenges which don't need free kicks, it's a physical game just accept some challenges don't need to be punished.

Rudiger flopping (along with others) did my head in. Taylor  was playing for the draw.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Henderson has fallen off a cliff, terrible performance.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Only saw the 1st half, cos the game clashed with the hockey  :P

But considering we have no forwards to bring on, and where up against a team who had little issue injury / covid wise, I’ll take the point really.

Bad result for Chelsea.

Seriously though,  that was a poor result for us if the target is the title

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Yeah, if Leicester was a big blow then tonight is when it officially ended. We're a Jota injury away from massively struggling when Mane and Salah are off.

Offline Rahul21

• Anny Roader
Jurgen has performed miracles given the resources at his disposal, but he can only do so much (it’s like with Dortmund in Germany; they couldn’t compete every year given the strength and resources of Bayern). Sadly we won’t compete for the title this year. Just hope we can win the CL. Then we go again next season.
« Last Edit: January 2, 2022, 06:33:59 pm by Rahul21 »

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
Not quite at the standard to keep up with a sportwashing City this year.

Cup treble, please.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Hahaha some of you acting like we’re in serious trouble. We’re playing with a injury and Covid hit squad, hell, even our manager has it. Players coming back from Covid being thrown right in is not ideal. City being so far ahead is depressing people but come on lets be real they have the best squad by far and the most luck, we’re fighting with all we have and I do get the disappointment but this thread will reach 40 pages by tonight and people will moan that we’ve not been the same since Buvac left, or we never replaced the likes of Coutinho and Gini.

This is as good as we've had for an extremely long time and I highly doubt it's going to get better for a long while to come. In that sense the expectation on this team is to be going extremely close to winning the league. We've lost it by 2nd January. Depends on your definition of serious trouble.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Their players worked harder and smarter than us today. Jordan's level has dropped the last few games, and Fabinho and Virgil haven't looked sharp at all since they came back. Too many players out of sorts today, Milner, Jota also not having good games. Our use of the ball was very sloppy at times for such a big game.

Kelleher was excellent though on the bright side.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Online CS111

• Legacy Fan
I'm Sure it will be discussed in the months ahead but we certainly need an injection of skill and pace in midfield
Squad definitely needs a refresh

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Neville and Tyler were still banging on about Mane not being sent off in 2nd half

They can fuck off. Not paying those c*nts wages any longer. Sick of it. Will watch on Kodi from now on.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
The phrase ‘same shit different week’ springs to mind.

I think we do alright at 1-0 and look the more likely, Salah makes it 2 and we should probably make it 3. We then go f away a soft free kick and Chelsea score a fantastic goal and the collapse begins which, in hindsight, we’re fortunate doesn’t result in defeat as Chelsea could have had 4 in that 5 minute period and we weren’t scoring any after halftime.

Boils down to the same shit, we’re a fantastic team in so many ways, I don’t really have an issue with ys being 2nd best for the first half an hour in a difficult away game but you just can’t surrender 2 goals as readily as that if you want to win the league, it’s nowhere near good enough.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Feeling the same, really can't be bothered with football at the moment.

Soul of footballs been ripped out. Gushing over oil cheats, silence when players blatant;y dive while others are ripped to shreds if they dare go down, almost celebrating chances for certain teams, inconsistent rules, pathetic referees, money ruling everything

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Not a bad performance or result in isolation, but in context of our title hopes, that's a blow.

I mean draws away at Spurs and Chelsea are not bad in general, we'd still be in with a chance if we'd done the job against Leicester. But losing against Leicester was a punch in the gut that we may not recover in terms of winning the title. But yes, all to play for in the season with the Domestic Cups, Champions League and 2nd place at stake.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Why can we put a controlled and measured performance in in the second half but not at 2-0 up? Pathetic game management again.

Unless we've got our best side on the pitch we just aren't good enough anymore. It's stagnant.

Time for FSG to put their hands in their pocket and back the manager, before we waste the remaining years we have left with him.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great result for City. The title is their's.

Ultimately, we're not at the level we were between 2018 and 2020. Our inability to control games has cost us. Midfield is the big concern.

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
Pretty fair result.

Title was always going to be tough when you go into the season with one hand tied behind your back. I really hope we go all out in the cups.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Anyway, that one was for Desmond x

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone know where our midfield is?

Would’ve settled for draw before game, just a shame we lost a 2 goal lead. The lads battled well, some were second best but gave it a good go.

Offline mkferdy

• "Zlat's all, folks!" (yes, that's MY joke!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Put Chelsea’s midfield two in our team with Fabinho and we win the league. We have got to find ways for slowing things down when we are winning taking the sting out the game.

Draw was a fair result over the 90mins but after going 2 -0 up we have see that game out. Disappointing, feels like Arsenal under Wenger at the moment. Gonna be hard few weeks without the African lads. Felt out keeper was great, he has a big future. Also nice to see Jones back.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
On the positive side full marks to young Kelleher I thought he did really well. He was certainly not to blame for either goal and he made some really good saves today. He has a great future ahead of him.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Fuck City and their financial doping.

Under normal conditions a point at the Bridge is OK.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
Neville and Tyler were still banging on about Mane not being sent off in 2nd half

I mean Neville actually said that he thought a yellow was the right decision.

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
Hahaha some of you acting like we’re in serious trouble

Well, for the title, yes.