Author Topic: Europa League / Conference League / Champions League Fixtures 28th-30th November  (Read 15502 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Never got the fuss with Donnaruma.

you would expect that effort in a u 17 reserves game 

under zero pressure - barely needed to dive - but he did - and then pushes the ball right in front of the goal.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Never got the fuss with Donnarumma.

Yeah he's just nowhere near as good as his reputation would have you believe
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Paris Oil 0 - [1] Saudi Oil; Alexander Isak 24' - https://dubz.co/v/az3t0n
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
If Milan lose tonight and then go to Newcastle in the last game it’s hard to see Newcastle coming bottom of the group. So frankly I’d rather they went through than drop into the Europa.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
PSG have always been serial chokers.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Mbappe do anything challenge
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
It’s like David Moyes is in charge, the amount of aimless crosses PSG are throwing in.
AHA!

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
PSG are sooooo shit now
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Barcelona 0 - [1] FC Porto; Aquino goal on 30‎'‎ - https://dubz.link/v/wsn3t9

Barcelona [1] - 1 FC Porto; Joao Cancelo 32' - https://streamin.one/v/dafb59f7

Young Boys [2] - 0 Crvena Zvezda | Lewin Blum goal on 29' - https://twitter.com/vartatico/status/1729598979459969443

« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 08:35:24 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Ffs Paris

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
PSG aren't very good.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

About 5 PSG players wander towards Livramento then don't bother putting in a tackle.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Milan equalise.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Leipzig could get anything for Openda, surprised bigger sides weren't in for him this summer but Leipzig is a great place to go if you're a striker with the football they play.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
I would hate to go to the game and have some prick with a megaphone yelling at me all game and going "la la la" non stop.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I like Dembele.

He runs really fast.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Ahh, interesting at The Etihad.  If nothing else they are going to have to work.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Milan [1] - 1 Dortmund; Samuel Chukwueze goal on 37' - https://dubz.co/v/2yq9fy & https://twitter.com/Emini_Sir_Kay/status/1729600814837043400

Offline danm77

• Main Stander
PSG really are total crap in the Champions League

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
What a horrendous miss from Haaland, got to be one of the worst modern signings.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Very finally balanced between Milan and Dortmund at the moment, neither side is looking safe at the back but it makes it an exciting game.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
PSG really are total crap in the Champions League

From what they said on the totally football show I think they’re just a bit shit all the time.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
Why werent we in for Livramento? Missed a trick there.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
From what they said on the totally football show I think they’re just a bit shit all the time.

They have little competition in their league as well which doesn't help. No wonder the players lack the motivation.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Why werent we in for Livramento? Missed a trick there.

He had missed a shit ton of football with injuries.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
They have little competition in their league as well which doesn't help. No wonder the players lack the motivation.

Mbappé needs to get out asap or he’s gonna start going backwards

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Celtic, 1 point from a possible 15. Political parties should never get involved in sport.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
Dias should be gone, cynical foul 2nd yellow.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Dembele is absolutely useless.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Lee looks like a good player.

The rest of the PSG team have been utter wank. Even RAWKs transfer thread favourite Ugarte.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Mbappé needs to get out asap or he’s gonna start going backwards

I think he's already starting to go backwards there, it doesn't help that he's poking his nose into things as well. But has he already lost his chance of going to Real Madrid? He certainly needs the challenge of being somewhere else.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
The drop off in quality from Di Maria to Dembele is huge
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I would hate to go to the game and have some prick with a megaphone yelling at me all game and going "la la la" non stop.

Do you not think that it makes for an electric atmosphere ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
For all the money over the last decade at PSG have they ever assembled a squad with more than two world class players? By world class I'm talking top drawer like Mbappe, who's obviously the best they've had. I don't think they have.

The drop off in quality from Di Maria to Dembele is huge

Great point. It sums PSG up that they're not only bothering with him but playing him in the starting 11 regularly. Waste of space.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
If ever there was a goal that summed up PSG!  Not tracking runners, dangling a leg tackles, not blocking initial shot, most highly paid goalkeeper in the world spilling a simple save, no defenders reacting to the error...

I don't want Newcastle to win or progress but PSG going out in the group stages would be funny.  They'd also be a complete pushover if they dropped into the Europa as they already hardly look bothered playing in the CL.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think he's already starting to go backwards there, it doesn't help that he's poking his nose into things as well. But has he already lost his chance of going to Real Madrid? He certainly needs the challenge of being somewhere else.

He should listen to his ma.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
He should listen to his ma.

He ain't coming here, Samie.  :D

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Not sure he’s totally missed his chance but doesn’t Vini Jr play on the same side? He can still come to us 😂