Author Topic: Summer Clearout  (Read 1678 times)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Summer Clearout
« on: May 2, 2012, 01:31:13 am »
Mods, we all appreciate the job you do so I'm obviously not wanting to tell you what your job is. But can I make a suggestion please? Get someone to go through all the post match threads and find all the people who have done nothing but called the team a shower of shite, everyone who has compared that owl faced twat to The King and everyone who has called our league cup win the Mickey Mouse Cup and how not arsed they are by it. Then cross reference them against the "We've Just Won The FA Cup" thread which we'll be opening on Saturday about 7ish, and see if any of the them turn up there declaring their love for all things Liverpool, how great it is to win the FA Cup, how much they love Kenny and how all the players they've slated for months are heroes. Then permaban the fucking snivelling horrible shithouse fair weather fucking c*nts.

Thank you.

Sean

PS May your Gods be with you in the post match meltdown tonight.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: Summer Clearout
« Reply #1 on: May 2, 2012, 01:45:33 am »
I nominate myself. I'm not a twat in the post game threads, but I would appreciate being banned by the powers that be.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2 on: May 2, 2012, 03:02:35 am »
I nominate myself. I'm not a twat in the post game threads, but I would appreciate being banned by the powers that be.
Shut up you quim, you're going nowhere, if you try I'll fucking kill you and shag your corpse on the internet.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #3 on: May 2, 2012, 04:24:49 am »
Mouth with the promises

Never delivers

;)  ;)
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 2, 2012, 04:53:06 am »
No need for topics such as this.  I trust the mods to weed out the ones that aren't wanted on RAWK.  No need for members to come in and ask for people to be banned or any such thing.  A bit like waving imaginary cards.  Pathetic. 

And its only the fucking internet so if someone is being a knob ignore him.  Or report him. 

Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #5 on: May 2, 2012, 04:58:29 am »
No need for topics such as this.  I trust the mods to weed out the ones that aren't wanted on RAWK.  No need for members to come in and ask for people to be banned or any such thing.  A bit like waving imaginary cards.  Pathetic. 

And its only the fucking internet so if someone is being a knob ignore him.  Or report him. 

I've just reported you.

Mouth with the promises

Never delivers

;)  ;)
And you
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 2, 2012, 05:06:19 am »

Well I don't agree with you obviously or I wouldn't have started it. It would be nice just to read through a post match thread without absolute fucking twats with "constructive criticism" when they never have any such thing if the results are good. Glory hunting bandwagon jumping fucking gobshites. Pages and pages of people having a pop at Andy tonight just because his attitude was "ah fuck it!" This thread was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, and I obviously don't expect any of the mods to do any such thing no matter how nice it would be to have the fuckers bang to rights for being the hypocrites that they are.

But it's only the fucking internet so you could have ignored it.

Coming into a thread just to voice your disapproval is pathetic, a bit like.... ah fuck it.
Macca resplendent!

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 2, 2012, 05:16:59 am »
Well I don't agree with you obviously or I wouldn't have started it. It would be nice just to read through a post match thread without absolute fucking twats with "constructive criticism" when they never have any such thing if the results are good. Glory hunting bandwagon jumping fucking gobshites. Pages and pages of people having a pop at Andy tonight just because his attitude was "ah fuck it!" This thread was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, and I obviously don't expect any of the mods to do any such thing no matter how nice it would be to have the fuckers bang to rights for being the hypocrites that they are.

Coming into a thread just to voice your disapproval is pathetic, a bit like.... ah fuck it.

Its a bit weird though.  ''Constructive criticism'' after a win leads to groans of what a moaner, moaning about the team after a win.  Its a bit damned if you do and damned if you don't.  Someone says, well that starting line up is poor and again a bunch of people jump on the lad saying the game hasn't even kicked off yet and you are already whining.  And when the same lad comes in the post match thread and says well that was poor, he again gets a bucket load of shit come his way except this time its ''What a c*nt, would rather be proven right than have the team win'' and all of that is absolute rubbish.  And the startling thing is, it only seems to happen to those that aren't established posters.  The witch hunt and all the cronyism is again quite pathetic.

There I've said my piece. 

And there is one important distinction between posting in a thread you don't like one any  of the other boards and doing so on the suggestion board.  You are providing a suggestion to a Mod, I could have started another thread and voiced my disapproval but I suppose I thought It would be a lot simpler if it was all in one place. 

But I've said my piece. 
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #8 on: May 2, 2012, 05:28:28 am »

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stop Fucking Moaning!!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 2, 2012, 06:08:40 am »

Well said.

Couldn't believe what I was reading in the post match thread last night. At one point a load of the more established members were milling around VdM and egging him on to ban some witless poster. The poster's crime? Writing a horrendously stupid post. Did any one try to educate the bloke? Try to show him how poorly thought out his post was? Nah, let's just try to get the bloke banned. Let's just mock and ridicule him and so we can all get a big laugh out of him getting banned.

Every forum has its fair share of knee jerkers, doom merchants and hyperbolists and RAWK is no different. Perhaps if some of the more established members spent less time trying to shout down and humiliate our less well informed members and more time engaging with them in reasoned debate the main board wouldn't be the train wreck its become.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 2, 2012, 07:00:37 am »
I think there are merits to both sides here. Sadly we don't have the time to spend the 'summer' trawling through threads picking off the witless.
As ever, banning is a final measure tool and one believe it or not we rarely use or wish to use. But you're right there is a lot of hypocritical shite written by idiots and they always get found out. Likewise the Report to Mod button is there for people wishing to help us notice such drivel. But I also think we all have a responsibility to the site and baiting users who genuinely have a differing viewpoint is just as childish as some of the trolls on here. Likewise responding to actual wums and derailing threads through being diverted by chasing them about serves no purpose either.
We don't have the time to sift out people but the idiots will always get found out and all our help in educating or reporting or ignoring is appreciated by us mods.
Yep.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 2, 2012, 08:39:19 am »
Hang on a minute here both of you. You can go on about hyperbole and established poster cliques all you want but it swings both ways. I witnessed 20 or more posters haranguing two of the longest established members of RAWK because of their position being diametrically opposed to their doom mongering. And the person you point out cezred, well unfortunately and frankly if he needs educating in why Kenny Dalglish deserves more respect than Roy Hodgson, then he shouldn't be on a fucking LFC site in the first place in my opinion.

Anyway hinesy, I appreciate your reply and I'm glad you saw it as just the pipe dream and witterings of a nobhead who was incensed by a gang of even bigger nobheads. I know that you mods all do a good job, apart from the new ones who I have to say are quite disappointing, with the exception of SP and bus boy, and you've all got far more tolerance and patience than me, as evidenced by me still being here  ;)
Macca resplendent!

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #12 on: May 2, 2012, 09:25:22 am »
Roy, ROY...he's saying yer shit...
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #13 on: May 2, 2012, 09:58:45 am »

Sorry Macca, as someone whose posts I like reading on this forum and have nothing against, I think you're a bit out of line with that bit out of Andy. Andy was looking for the attention and he got it, and he's very well known to look for the attention and not just from this forum. Over the past few months, I've seen certain posters gang up on others and bully them with name calling and shooting opinions down just because they didn't go to a game or they're not from Liverpool. Last night, I saw the way it was going again (and I recall you had a little dig, albeit in a more jokey way) and decided to add a bit of balance by calling Andy out on his shit. Funnily enough, he couldn't give me a decent reply and decided to continue to berate others. I can find countless examples from certain posters on here being twats to others, so please don't make out that others are ruining threads because people were having a go at Andy and that the more "established" posters are the ones being treated unfairly. 
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Pheeny

« Reply #14 on: May 2, 2012, 10:01:03 am »
think we are done here.