Author Topic: Owlez, Owlez, Owlez - The Roy Hodgson Appreciation Thread.  (Read 257859 times)

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: ''What do you mean do my methods translate?'' - The Roy Hodgson Thread
« Reply #360 on: October 1, 2017, 10:03:21 am »
It's nice to see these LMA 'good old boys' being exposed as absolute frauds one after the other, Pardew, 'arry, now the Owl, hopefully we'll see the likes of Bruce et al follow suit.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #361 on: October 1, 2017, 10:05:30 am »
Just gutted he came to us, if he'd waited a few years he could have been at United instead of Moyes, now that I would have enjoyed.

One of the great what if's. That could have been so much fun to watch.

I still hold to my theory of the time of his appointment here that it was the delayed decision on Capello going that led to Hodgson being given the gig here at Liverpool, a set of very unfortunate timings for us.

Our board wanted rid of the troublesome Rafa and Hodgson was available and known to some of the more influential senior players (If memory serves me right, I think he shared a flight with them to SA a few months before his appointment and undoubtedly put out feelers and glad handed them, speculatively perhaps even going so far as suggesting someone would get a new contract if he was in charge..)

But his appointment at CP (or any club these days) is bizarre and almost makes me believe in the existence of some kind of secret society handshakes and conspiracy being involved.

And the strangest thing is I had a quick glance at the CP fansite and I couldn't see any criticism of Hodgson. I can only assume they are all too thoroughly shell shocked to understand at the moment, but I suppose give them time.

But you can just see him going before Christmas and some other merry go round manager coming in and getting a few wins and Hodgson then claiming it was only due to all the hard work and 'steadying of the ship' (or some similar well worn and cliched football management speak phrase) that he has been doing.

It's all a bit pathetic really, except for the salary he's probably drawing.

He wants his knighthood though, I still think he has a monstrous ego and inflated opinion of his own abilities despite claims by his supporters in the press that he is humble, so next stop will probably be to attempt to engineer a seat on the board of the FA or some similar high profile position in order to facilitate it.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #362 on: October 1, 2017, 10:05:38 am »
I refuse to believe he ever managed Liverpool.I've built a wall in my mind and he's sitting behind it banging his head against the bench and rubbing his face.paul konchesky lives there to,selling welks from a market stall.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #363 on: October 1, 2017, 10:28:17 am »
Out of work for 15 months and embarrassed in your last job yet he still gets work.

One of the least motivational managers I have ever heard and his tactics are shite.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #364 on: October 1, 2017, 10:33:50 am »
Out of work for 15 months and embarrassed in your last job yet he still gets work.

One of the least motivational managers I have ever heard and his tactics are shite.

It’s honestly one of the most baffling appointments I’ve seen for a long time, and there’s plenty of competition.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #365 on: October 1, 2017, 10:43:19 am »
I refuse to believe he ever managed Liverpool.I've built a wall in my mind and he's sitting behind it banging his head against the bench and rubbing his face.paul konchesky lives there to,selling welks from a market stall.

Oi get out of my mind....

Aspirins and bow boxers being used. The man just talks utter nonsense. Poor palace fans
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: October 1, 2017, 01:18:59 pm »
United would never have taken him - even though he's won more than Moyes.  Even United wouldn't have been that stupid.

Imagine being a Palace fan right now.  Seven games in and you know your season is effectively over.  I'm no fan of Palace or their supporters but feck me that has to be a hard pill to swallow. 

It's all over bar the shouting.  31 league games of shouting.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #367 on: October 1, 2017, 01:19:42 pm »
United would never have taken him - even though he's won more than Moyes.  Even United wouldn't have been that stupid.

Imagine being a Palace fan right now.  Seven games in and you know your season is effectively over.  I'm no fan of Palace or their supporters but feck me that has to be a hard pill to swallow. 

It's all over bar the shouting.  31 league games of shouting.

Why is it over?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #368 on: October 1, 2017, 01:30:24 pm »
It's nice to see these LMA 'good old boys' being exposed as absolute frauds one after the other, Pardew, 'arry, now the Owl, hopefully we'll see the likes of Bruce et al follow suit.
Don't forget Pulis & Allardyce literally being exposed for fraud ;) :D
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #369 on: October 1, 2017, 01:54:10 pm »
One of the great what if's. That could have been so much fun to watch.

I still hold to my theory of the time of his appointment here that it was the delayed decision on Capello going that led to Hodgson being given the gig here at Liverpool, a set of very unfortunate timings for us.

Our board wanted rid of the troublesome Rafa and Hodgson was available and known to some of the more influential senior players (If memory serves me right, I think he shared a flight with them to SA a few months before his appointment and undoubtedly put out feelers and glad handed them, speculatively perhaps even going so far as suggesting someone would get a new contract if he was in charge..)

But his appointment at CP (or any club these days) is bizarre and almost makes me believe in the existence of some kind of secret society handshakes and conspiracy being involved.

And the strangest thing is I had a quick glance at the CP fansite and I couldn't see any criticism of Hodgson. I can only assume they are all too thoroughly shell shocked to understand at the moment, but I suppose give them time.

But you can just see him going before Christmas and some other merry go round manager coming in and getting a few wins and Hodgson then claiming it was only due to all the hard work and 'steadying of the ship' (or some similar well worn and cliched football management speak phrase) that he has been doing.

It's all a bit pathetic really, except for the salary he's probably drawing.

He wants his knighthood though, I still think he has a monstrous ego and inflated opinion of his own abilities despite claims by his supporters in the press that he is humble, so next stop will probably be to attempt to engineer a seat on the board of the FA or some similar high profile position in order to facilitate it.
Great post mate.

On this, I think as fans we assess managers based on our problems. Ours is not winning the league - one look at Hodgson and you immediately ask "What the fuck about this guy screams progressive football that could result in titles"

Whereas Palace look at him in terms of surviving the drop. Maybe finishing mid-table. So there will be some hope there he is the right man for them. I suspect it will turn very quickly though.

Hodgson's career win rate is awful when you really look at it. Especially away from home. England was his most successful job and he was laughed out for being utterly shit at it. His win rate largely inflated by friendlies and qualifier wins against small sides. Every time he got near a game that was remotely significant, he looked a shambles.

Palace right now are looking at his stints at sides that stayed in the Premier League and think "hopefully we get that". Unfortunately for them, the talent pool of managers in the Premier League is probably higher than it's ever been before. We have a promoted side with a manager who has won multiple European titles, is in his prime age for the job, and his last gig was Real Madrid. So instead of coming up against sides with a similar coaching education to his own (i.e. 1960's era England) due to the cronyism when managers were appointed, he is going to come up against high quality coaches who are out of his league, tactically speaking.

It means instead of being the powerhouse being embarrassed by a footballing minnow like Iceland due to tactical inferiority, now he is taking on one of the weakest squads and competing again managers who are tactically superior. They looked fucked.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: October 1, 2017, 02:09:42 pm »

hardly anyone bothers though.

They just keep getting the jobs. Getting more of a farce every time.

Better give the job to one of my mates rather than those foreign coaches who know nothing about EPL. Pardew, Owl , Arry are all tested and proven..

tested and proven at being shite time and time again

would love to see any of those loud mouth pundits take a plunge. but doubt they have the balls. Easier shooting shit with your mates on tv rather than taking a proper job.

Offline Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: October 1, 2017, 02:23:01 pm »

Better give the job to one of my mates rather than those foreign coaches who know nothing about EPL. Pardew, Owl , Arry are all tested and proven..

would love to see any of those loud mouth pundits take a plunge. but doubt they have the balls. Easier shooting shit with your mates on tv rather than taking a proper job.

I do think these LMA old boys are slowly being phased out though. Many clubs realise that there are better, younger and even cheaper options out there. Managers with good ideas who can take a club forward if given the time.

The one area that these LMA old boys do have a fair bit of influence over though is in the media. It's amazing how they get their mates to push their agendas so they can come in as the 'safe pair of hands'. Palace are a good example, a club who've had these LMA types managing them for the last decade or so, decide to get a progressive European coach in. I can't see the likes of Big Sam, Pulis and Dyche being happy at that. After a bad start, the push by the media to make a change swells to a ridiculous level. Even more so considering it's Palace who aren't the biggest draw in the league. Next thing we know, Hodgson is coming in and Palace are back to where they have been the last few years. No doubt, when Hodgson goes the media will just push for one of the 'good old boys' to takeover again.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #372 on: October 1, 2017, 02:45:30 pm »

Remember criticism for Hull sacking Phelan last winter, pointing out he was giving nothing to spend and the worst squad in the league and did a decent job. I think in part, that criticism was because they replace him with some Portuguese fella the pundits never heard of. I admired the decision though. He did turn it around and I still think he was unlucky in how it all played out. Contrast to Sunderland though who did stick with their British coach in Moyes, they had no hint of turning it around.

I would argue that Moyes is a much better manager than Hodgson. He is at least modern thinking about the game, like Fat Sam, and is involved in sports science, analytics and the likes. I suspect they realise that you need to keep up with change, innovation, new ideas, or get left behind. Whereas Hodgson is rigidly stuck in the past trying the same methods that won him a title at Malmo 40 years ago. Insisting that of course those methods translate. Not once stepping back, looking at his time at Liverpool and England to ask "Is it me? Could I do better? Where am I going wrong?" Literally the one thing that he is in control of in terms of his success or failure and it's the one thing he makes no attempt to assess, evaluate, improve.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #373 on: October 1, 2017, 03:12:06 pm »
I still remember getting absolute dogs abuse from people saying "HE'S OUR MANAGER!!! GET BEHIND HIM!!! YOU SHOULD SUPPORT HIM!!!! HE'S OUR MANAGEEEERRRRRRR!!!!"

Ugh. Wanted the idiot sacked before he was hired.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #374 on: October 1, 2017, 04:01:08 pm »
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #375 on: October 1, 2017, 05:08:11 pm »
I read that as Completely Incontinent.
Is he demonstrating what happens in the talking heads music video?

Offline BigJimFinn

• Main Stander
« Reply #376 on: October 1, 2017, 05:38:03 pm »
Hey, it's all relative. Somehow, Hodgson is both by far the worst Liverpool manager and by far the best Finland manager of my lifetime. Getting bigger jobs only when his idea of football was already twenty years out of date exposed him, both the inability to learn and develop his coaching, and his disgusting mentality of negativity and reduced expectations. As Finland never had any expectations whatsoever, he actually managed to overachieve here by almost qualifying for the first time.

Now he is just a source of cringe comedy surpassing Ricky Gervais' more recent output. I think the Palace job is a suitable punishment for his crimes against Liverpool, couldn't care less about England.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #377 on: October 1, 2017, 11:06:49 pm »
They are down already. This guy will not save them, and I wonder how long it will take that joke of a board to realise that. A totally idiotic decision by them. The interview on the BBC brought my nightmares back again. Just horrendous man-management by the fool.
They will be the first team from any of the leagues with the letter R next to their name.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #378 on: October 2, 2017, 12:47:26 am »
They will be the first team from any of the leagues with the letter R next to their name.

or maybe a W?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: October 2, 2017, 11:17:09 am »
Hodgson and Everton.

2 things guaranteed to cheer you up.

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #381 on: October 2, 2017, 11:22:33 am »
The irony is that these are so poor, it may save Everton from relegation.

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: October 2, 2017, 01:52:37 pm »
What are the Palace fans making of him, any links?

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #384 on: October 2, 2017, 02:55:39 pm »

Well they were really keen on his coming in the summer....

View Poll Results: Which manager?
Dyche      185   16.10%
Pellegrino      503   43.78%
Ranieri      35   3.05%
De Boer      295   25.67%
Jokanovic      35   3.05%
Hodgson      6   0.52%
Warnock      21   1.83%
Mullery       38   3.31%
Puel              5   0.44%
Other      26   2.26%
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #385 on: October 2, 2017, 03:25:47 pm »
Well they were really keen on his coming in the summer....

View Poll Results: Which manager?
Dyche      185   16.10%
Pellegrino      503   43.78%
Ranieri      35   3.05%
De Boer      295   25.67%
Jokanovic      35   3.05%
Hodgson      6   0.52%
Warnock      21   1.83%
Mullery       38   3.31%
Puel              5   0.44%
Other      26   2.26%

I like to think "Other" just means "literally anybody else, this list is shite!"

When 3.5 times as many people would prefer Colin Wanker to you for any job, it should be a warning to you.

Edit - Warnock has an interesting autocorrect when you write his full name :D

Offline JonnyDubb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #386 on: October 2, 2017, 03:32:23 pm »

They're not really making anything of him. Kind of an acceptance that they were fucked already before he came in. There's no hope there.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #387 on: October 2, 2017, 03:39:35 pm »
Old Colin doing alright at Cardiff!  :tosser

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #388 on: October 2, 2017, 05:55:51 pm »

Edit - Warnock has an interesting autocorrect when you write his full name :D

Colin Wanker

Oh yes :lmao

I thought you were referring to a character from The Fast Show 😂
« Last Edit: October 2, 2017, 05:57:26 pm by Oddball »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: October 2, 2017, 06:07:03 pm »
Colin Wanker

Oh yes :lmao

I thought you were referring to a character from The Fast Show 😂

that was colin hunt

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #390 on: October 2, 2017, 09:00:07 pm »
that was colin hunt

Indeed it was. Top knowledge kid 😉
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: October 2, 2017, 09:03:05 pm »
I question Carragher and Gerrard if they had actually recommended him back then to be hired as our manager.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #392 on: October 2, 2017, 09:11:45 pm »
I question Carragher and Gerrard if they had actually recommended him back then to be hired as our manager.

No doubt regular recommendations were given by Danny Murphy to them. No lover of Rafa our Danny.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #393 on: October 2, 2017, 09:14:42 pm »

Both phenomenal, legendary players for us.

But wouldnt pay too much attention to anything either of them said about football.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #394 on: October 2, 2017, 09:22:31 pm »
dont know the truth and wont pretend to, but i heard that if carra and stevie didnt veto the owl then they certainly stuck the knife into rafa. PLus something was going on in the Nov-Dec as that is when danny murphy gave that horrific interview to the sunday papers, even he must have known them something was stirring with Hodgson and LIverpool.  The moment fulham reached teh ueafa cup final there was no going back from this madness.
THe whole hodgson and liverpool thing was a complete and utter shambles. Remember getting banned from here coz i spat my dummy out over it all, i think the icing on the cake was the konchesky signing, cant believe but i actually threatened to go down to anfield/melwood and chin him (konchesky not the owl, didnt fancy the rspca on my case)
« Last Edit: October 2, 2017, 09:27:53 pm by PAULG »
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: October 2, 2017, 09:27:22 pm »
dont know the truth and wont pretend to, but i heard that if carra and stevie didnt veto the owl then they certainly stuck the knife into rafa.
THe whole hodgson and liverpool thing was a complete and utter shambles. Remember getting banned from here coz i spat my dummy out over it all, i think the icing on the cake was the konchesky signing, cant believe but i actually threatened to go down to anfield/melwood and chin him (konchesky not the wol, didnt fancy the rspca on my case)

so it was you who pissed konchesky's ma off ;D

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #396 on: October 2, 2017, 09:29:26 pm »
so it was you who pissed konchesky's ma off ;D
ha ha probably
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #397 on: October 3, 2017, 06:21:47 am »
dont know the truth and wont pretend to, but i heard that if carra and stevie didnt veto the owl then they certainly stuck the knife into rafa. PLus something was going on in the Nov-Dec as that is when danny murphy gave that horrific interview to the sunday papers, even he must have known them something was stirring with Hodgson and LIverpool.  The moment fulham reached teh ueafa cup final there was no going back from this madness.
THe whole hodgson and liverpool thing was a complete and utter shambles. Remember getting banned from here coz i spat my dummy out over it all, i think the icing on the cake was the konchesky signing, cant believe but i actually threatened to go down to anfield/melwood and chin him (konchesky not the owl, didnt fancy the rspca on my case)

RSPCA :lmao
Surely the RSPB
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: October 3, 2017, 10:23:08 am »
RSPCA :lmao
Surely the RSPB
Woyal Society fow the Pwotection of Bowds

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.