Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai
« Last post by Giono on Today at 03:15:23 am »
I hope that Hungary does poorly and exit early. Then he can come back here hungry and concentrate on rebuilding his career under Slot.
4231/424 from what I've seen. Agreed. I also hope we'll be better in possession. They move the ball faster through midfield, so they don't play it back to the keeper nearly as much when they recycle, and they move upfield faster when they decide to attack. I'm optimistic.

That sounds great. The more I learn, the more I like.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by GreatEx on Today at 03:03:04 am »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1784595383328682029

Looks like no huggy time, wars were started over less..

One of them will have to commit seppuku it's the only way.

Is that all it was? I've not been arsed to watch any replays beyond Taylor cheating Gakpo out of a goal.

If that's the whole "blazing row", then what a giant nothingburger. Media can fuck itself for pumping that one up and ignoring the refereeing corruption.
I forgot one.

Steve Bruce.

We already had a song for him.  8)
« Last post by Keith Lard on Today at 02:43:57 am »
He'll be gone in the summer. It's got nothing to do with yesterday, but it's inevitable after last summers Saudi bid. I said to my mates last year that it wouldn't surprise me if a deal wasn't already agreed.

He's got 14 months left on his contract and there's no talk whatsoever of him signing a new contract. His last deal 2 years ago dragged on for months and months and there was so much talk from his agent about being paid the right amount of money etc. The silence is damning.

Ultimately, he's 32 in June and whilst im sure he could do a job for us for another year or 2, I just cant see FSG sanctioning anther mega deal for a player whose trajectory isn't on the rise.

If you look back at my posts, you'll see I love Salah. I think he's an incredible footballer and what he's done for us in the years he's been here has been remarkable.

However, yesterday he showed himself to be petulant and a bit of a dick. But it's completely out of character. He's been an absolute model professional for 7 years and has never put a foot wrong. Yesterday we saw the frustration of a serial winner who was annoyed at being on the bench, who was annoyed that this season has ended the way it has & who was annoyed at his own lack of form. I'm sure he'll regret it today and after the next game he'll do an interview and brush everything under the carpet.

There's 3 games left boys and girls, in what feels like the end of an era. An era we've all been so lucky to witness and be a part of. Lets enjoy the last few games of the season and hopefully we can see the lads get back to winning ways. 

Yeh man, this is a pretty fair post and prob sums up how most of us feel deep down.
« Last post by 4pool on Today at 02:40:40 am »
RAWK exclusive. Transcript of the conversation:

Jurgen: Come on Mo we need you to score.
Mo: I should have started.
Jurgen: You needed a rest.
Mo: Then why put me on now.
Jurgen: Just go get a goal.
Mo: I'd have a hat trick by now.
Darwin steps in..
Jurgen: Well go get one now then.
Mo: Not much time left for that. I should have started.
Jurgen walks away...
The problem with Jota and Nunez regardless of how xG-savvy you can be is that you can see with your fucking eyes who has better technique and who can strike a ball more cleanly therefore is the far better finisher lol.
Sometimes it really is that simple.
Damn that Mane was good.
Wasn't he, though. He might be the best player of the Klopp era for me. He was as good defensively as he was attacking. Remarkably well-rounded player. He did everything well! 
. I find it funny that the City players can keep up this hunger for titles, they must know deep down its all tainted.

The more titles they win, the harder it will be in the eyes of some for the PL to pretty much wipe out a decade's worth of trophies. Cycling is still dealing with the fallout from Lance Armstrong. This would be much bigger and the PL has turned a blind eye for too long to protect the brand and TV revenues
« Last post by Historical Fool on Today at 02:00:06 am »
Could easily have been the frustration of a player knowing he might not win a major trophy again.

I’m sure he’ll back himself to win the CL and AFCON. He’s only 32 …
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10