Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2793325 times)

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Of course it has.  Gulf state money goes right to the top of UK government.  The end.

Our Royals love an arab despot as well.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

It's just impossible now to watch that gif without imagining the high pitched voice fucker at the end, then proceeding to watch it 3 or 4 more times and snigger

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
With all this Abu Dhabi investment in the UK I do wonder if Boris was told to make sure Man City are not hindered in any way and he has had a quiet word with the PL to tell them not to pull Man City up on anything.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
With all this Abu Dhabi investment in the UK I do wonder if Boris was told to make sure Man City are not hindered in any way and he has had a quiet word with the PL to tell them not to pull Man City up on anything.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

How are the walls mate? Lighting a bit dim in your cell?

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan

They stepped in over the Saudi deal for Newcastle.
Why wouldn't they do the same for Abu Dahbi money? If the money is on offer, their snouts are in the trough.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
They stepped in over the Saudi deal for Newcastle.
Why wouldn't they do the same for Abu Dahbi money? If the money is on offer, their snouts are in the trough.
Exactly.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
You really don’t think Boris would do that for billions of Abu Dhabi cash? How naive.
Why else have the PL done fuck all about Man City’s cheating?

Online Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
Keep in mind ManC voted against the new rules in regards to related party sponsorships so I'd guess what is going on here is they're going to test the boundary of these rules right away with these deals to see what wiggle room there is with the PL and if need be start legal action.  They're already fighting the PL over their financials from years ago, what's another lawsuit to them at this point?

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Keep in mind ManC voted against the new rules in regards to related party sponsorships so I'd guess what is going on here is they're going to test the boundary of these rules right away with these deals to see what wiggle room there is with the PL and if need be start legal action.  They're already fighting the PL over their financials from years ago, what's another lawsuit to them at this point?

The whole thing stinks, not arsed how this sounds but it stinks of corruption.

City & Newcastle et al are free to do as they please, the PL lifted the ban on clubs signing sponsorship deals linked with their investors..realistically, there are no rules.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's just impossible now to watch that gif without imagining the high pitched voice fucker at the end, then proceeding to watch it 3 or 4 more times and snigger

100%

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
I do wonder how investment company Masdar that is owned by Mubadala who has Khaldoon Al Mubarak as the CEO and managing director managed to get a deal with Manchester City that has Khaldoon Al Mubarak as it's chairman.

They literally don't even try to hide it.

Probably points to the fact the FFP investigation by the PL has been sorted back stage an' all. No case to answer there then...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
You really don’t think Boris would do that for billions of Abu Dhabi cash? How naive.
Why else have the PL done fuck all about Man City’s cheating?

Abu Dahbi own half of London now. Carriage processions with the Queen and when mayor, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was falling over himself to welcome their billions. They even own New Scotland Yard.
Qatar and Putin own the other half.

There's no way that greasy fat fucker and his pals wouldn't get involved on their behalf.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Manchester City sign global partnership with UAE project whose board of directors includes Razan Al Mubarak, who is the sister of City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

I suppose getting into bed with one’s sister is very Manchester.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
About to post in the now locked how does it make you feel (aka the ‘throw the towel in’) thread. So I’ll stick it in here instead.

I feel like City, whilst obviously very good, have been a little bit fortunate to build up what looks like a pretty commanding lead.

Therefore I’m not 100% convinced it’s as commanding a lead as it looks. They’ve got the potential for a wobble, and half a season is a long time to have one. Long enough to not throw the towel in. It’s difficult, and others factors seem to conspire against us; but we can’t just feel sorry for ourselves. That’s not how it works…or else Barcelona, Dortmund, Istanbul or any of the other ‘against the odds’ moments never happen.

We just need to somehow stay in touch and wait for a wobble, then beat them at their place in April to really put the squeeze on. If we’re still in touch with six games to go, anything could happen. And Klopp will deliberately feed that momentum.

At the risk of provoking a Lloyd Christmas meme, I’m saying there’s a chance.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I suppose getting into bed with one’s sister is very Manchester.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
PaddyPower-

Manchester City have announced a partnership with Masdar, a renewable energy firm owned by Mubadala Investment Company. "This is a great deal," said Man City chairman, Khaldoon Al Mubarak. "I agree," said Mubadala CEO, Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
PaddyPower-

Manchester City have announced a partnership with Masdar, a renewable energy firm owned by Mubadala Investment Company. "This is a great deal," said Man City chairman, Khaldoon Al Mubarak. "I agree," said Mubadala CEO, Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

The problem is it's all a bit jokey jokey now, no one cares a jot that they do it. No one will bother reporting their sponsorship deals anymore, there will be a headline or 2, paddypower will make their jokes and the cash machine will continue rolling and the sportwashing will continue to happen.

Same with Newcastle in the coming years.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
The problem is it's all a bit jokey jokey now, no one cares a jot that they do it. No one will bother reporting their sponsorship deals anymore, there will be a headline or 2, paddypower will make their jokes and the cash machine will continue rolling and the sportwashing will continue to happen.

That's the thing, we comment on it, paddy power makes a joke about it, but no pundits or managers are calling it out.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
UAE to invest £10 billion in priority UK industries

The UK Office for Investment (OfI) and Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Investment Company, today signed an agreement at Downing Street to significantly expand the UAE-UK Sovereign Investment Partnership (UAE-UK SIP), a framework for investment announced in March 2021

As part of today’s agreement the UAE has committed £10 billion via the UAE-UK SIP, overseen by the OfI and Mubadala, one of the world’s leading sovereign investors. This builds on Mubadala’s £800 million commitment and the UK Government’s £200 million to UK life sciences when the partnership was established in March.

Mubadala Board of Directors
https://www.mubadala.com/en/who-we-are/board-of-directors

Mansour bin Zayed ( Manchester City owner )
Khaldoon Al Mubarak ( chairman of Manchester City )

Terrifying isn't it? How on earth are these lot permitted to own a football club. Are we really expected to believe they aren't getting preferential treatment? A £10b investment and their football club didn't come up once. Riiight. . . . . .
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline JJ Red

• Legacy Fan
Honestly, what is the fucking point!?

Its weird but i think it will take someone in the public eye with credibility to start talking about this (not Alan Davies), because i don't have any faith at all in the PL, FA, FIFA, or UEFA or anybody directly connected to the game.

It'll take some form of 'Bowling for Columbine' documentary IMO.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
About to post in the now locked how does it make you feel (aka the ‘throw the towel in’) thread. So I’ll stick it in here instead.

I feel like City, whilst obviously very good, have been a little bit fortunate to build up what looks like a pretty commanding lead.

Therefore I’m not 100% convinced it’s as commanding a lead as it looks. They’ve got the potential for a wobble, and half a season is a long time to have one. Long enough to not throw the towel in. It’s difficult, and others factors seem to conspire against us; but we can’t just feel sorry for ourselves. That’s not how it works…or else Barcelona, Dortmund, Istanbul or any of the other ‘against the odds’ moments never happen.

We just need to somehow stay in touch and wait for a wobble, then beat them at their place in April to really put the squeeze on. If we’re still in touch with six games to go, anything could happen. And Klopp will deliberately feed that momentum.

At the risk of provoking a Lloyd Christmas meme, I’m saying there’s a chance.
I certainly haven’t given up, just being realistic. Of course we have a chance, although we don’t have a squad packed full of expensive internationals so we simply cannot cope with having our first team players out for what never reason. City’s corrupt financing has given them that advantage. Also, we don’t yet know how much they are going to spend in January, they have the inexplicable Torres transfer money to spend and however much else they want to pump in via ‘sponsorship’

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.

Yeah, I was saying the same thing to someone the other night, we all laugh at it because you just have to as it's so fucking blatant it's ridiculous, but that just means no one cares or takes them seriously enough to actually do anything about it. They're actually taking the piss now, it feels like, to see how much they can get away with.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
I certainly haven’t given up, just being realistic. Of course we have a chance, although we don’t have a squad packed full of expensive internationals so we simply cannot cope with having our first team players out for what never reason. City’s corrupt financing has given them that advantage. Also, we don’t yet know how much they are going to spend in January, they have the inexplicable Torres transfer money to spend and however much else they want to pump in via ‘sponsorship’

All i saw in that locked thread were most people saying it was either unlikely we would win it this season, though admitting it was still possible (like me) and those not entertaining doubt saying that there's enough time left/its only january.
A few seemed to have given up in this moment and then there were those calling out others for whatever they believe etc

Not a huge degree of separation in what people feel about our chances at the moment but if we win the next 7/8 games in a row and city drop points in as many as 2/3 games (for example) it will feel different naturally.
We can all agree nothing is decided yet, but we have a tall order for the remainder of the season.

They WILL be spending money, however ill-gotten but I do not see much being done in January which would have a massive effect on the season for them. I think they buy their striker in summer and Sterling will be off to be honest

The sort of consensus I am getting from wider footy fans (admittedly dont expose myself to huge amounts) is that what City, Chelsea and Newcastle will do is not right but is just part of the game now. What United do by leveraging on their own club doesn't seem to bother many apart from their own fans once rtheir wins start drying up, the norwich scarves are dusted off.
Nobody takes any sanctions seriously and as long as there is football entertaining them there will be no huge push to force a change and that is what is needed because those at the top who can make a difference are not going to start doing things for the good of the game.
It is way too political and there is too much money swirling around in places where it shouldn't.

All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Horse has bolted, it's normalised more and more everyday, football gets more boring every year.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Horse has bolted, it's normalised more and more everyday, football gets more boring every year.

Football is well and truly fucked, me arl fella said 30 years ago that money would eventually ruin the game.
There are definitely decisions made from external sources which now effect what goes on in football which are political or greed motivated.
Enjoy it while it lasts if you can..it's not even a competition anymore.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The PL would declare Pol Pot,Idi Amin or Hitler as fit and proper but only if they had enough money.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
Football is well and truly fucked, me arl fella said 30 years ago that money would eventually ruin the game.
There are definitely decisions made from external sources which now effect what goes on in football which are political or greed motivated.
Enjoy it while it lasts if you can..it's not even a competition anymore.
I agree that football as we know it is fucked but the authorities don’t care, all that will happen is a lot of proper fans will walk away and be replaced by people who don’t give a shit about the game as long as their club is owned by the ultra rich and can buy success, as proven by the city and Newcastle situations.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
The PL would declare Pol Pot,Idi Amin or Hitler as fit and proper but only if they had enough money.
Quite possibly.
I wonder which despotic, murderous regime will buy a club next? Iran, The Taliban, China? I truly hate the way the game is going.

Online Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Quite possibly.
I wonder which despotic, murderous regime will buy a club next? Iran, The Taliban, China? I truly hate the way the game is going.

The Taliban missed a trick there with Barcodes .... Black and White army etc etc ....

Anyway, back to Abu Dhabi, well, got nothing to say about them really.

As many wiser posters have said all we can do is start winning and hold some sort of pressure to them. I do think we will have a series of tough scrappy games to come. Minus our twin attackers I can see it being a bit less like this season and more like last season's ending set of matches, grinding it out. Mind you a win will be a win. Then all that needs to happen is they lose or draw a couple, maybe have a bit of bad luck for a change and it'll be back on. (I appreciate a lot of "ifs" flying around.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
Amazing that the Mendy case is getting so little coverage given the severity of the crimes.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Amazing that the Mendy case is getting so little coverage given the severity of the crimes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-59910794
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

It's been on the main page of BBC news every time there has been a development (inc today). Not sure about in the print media as not read a paper in years.

Online Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up

UK Libel laws are kind of crazy, at least to this American, and why there isn't much coverage that can be done until he's found guilty.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
UK Libel laws are kind of crazy, at least to this American, and why there isn't much coverage that can be done until if he's found guilty.

Fixed for you.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

What coverage do you want? He's been charged, but nothing else. Obviously many have already found him guilty, but beyond what someone wants to say on social media, there isn't actually anything to report.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
UK Libel laws are kind of crazy, at least to this American, and why there isn't much coverage that can be done until he's found guilty.

It's how a functioning legal system operates and long may it continue. Some Tories already want to make changes to the jury system, which Jacob Rees-Mogg of all people is defending.

Online Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
It's how a functioning legal system operates and long may it continue. Some Tories already want to make changes to the jury system, which Jacob Rees-Mogg of all people is defending.

Hah, funny....

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
No one mentioned Pep disrespecting the FA Cup by not turning up tonight?  ;)

Online Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
In 'Merca cnn or fox would have you inside the guys underwear drawer on day one and no speculative stone would remain unturned by extensive panels of generally very biased"experts". They play trials like a sport over there. "Cant say anything prejudicial in the media" is not a known concept.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.