Author Topic: Tory MP's - Nowt to say to their constituents  (Read 688 times)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
Tory MP's - Nowt to say to their constituents
« on: November 15, 2021, 06:15:41 am »
The arrogance of these couldn't give a shit Tory twats is palpable. Wrote to mine as below - not a polite say-nowt peep in response !! Rapidly approaching time for scores of thousands of feet on the street!!

To: david.rutley.2nd@parliament.uk;
12/11/21 02:35
Mr. Rutley,

I urge you and other Conservative MP's to oppose this outrageous bill! The NHS has been bought and paid for by our NI contributions - therefore ANY attempt to sell it off by ANY Government is SCANDALOUS THEFT on an unimaginable scale!!

If you act in good conscience, there can be no way this Bill can possibly be seen to be in the NATION'S best interests!

https://www.facebook.com/UnityNewsUK/photos/a.1007500462664816/4501980089883485/

This would further divide our nation and would make the Poll Tax riots look like the vicar's tea party.

JohnnoWhite

EDIT: removed your email address and name, cos, it's the internet.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 11:58:51 am by Claire. »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
Re: Tory MP's - Nowt to say to their constituents
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 10:05:26 am »
My wife wrote to our MP and never heard a peep so not sure what point you are making, she asked for a response you don't as far as I can see.
Also if you think there are likely to see riots then you have not noticed the sentences handed down in the past for relatively (compared to the poll tax riots) mild stuff. The young people of today who were going to save us from Brexit couldn't be arsed voting in that case yet you think they will risk their liberty and future by rioting, yes sure.
It will be the usual suspects you get at all rallies/protests, professional demonstrators or bored students.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 10:25:54 am »
I have written to this same MP many times and have never asked him to reply. He has always responded prior to this one time even if it was obscure bollux Tory clap-trap and bullshit attempting to baffle brains.He knows my political affiliations of course!!
However, if our MP's are there to represent ALL of their constituents - as they most certainly are - I shall write again and remind him of his obligations. 

So to the point at issue, you wouldn't feel moved to demonstrate against the intended sale of our NHS. Is this a correct understanding of your position on the loss of our NHS?
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 10:54:30 am »
I wouldn't riot as I have been to jail a few times, not that keen on going back, especially since I have kids/grandkids now, which I didn't have when we all got stuck right in at the poll tax riots in 1990 (and yes many went for the piss up and chance to make a few quid or simply smash things up).
The coaches that we went on were run from Netherley and were partly organised by the family of our new Liverpool major.

So yes I would join protests but not riots, not again, not now with the surveillance available, laws against you, sentences received etc.

The MP thing is scandalous, would a recorded delivery at least help ? How they can simply ignore constituents is blatantly wrong, my missus just shrugged it off which surprised me.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 12:32:30 pm »
I wouldn't riot as I have been to jail a few times, not that keen on going back, especially since I have kids/grandkids now, which I didn't have when we all got stuck right in at the poll tax riots in 1990 (and yes many went for the piss up and chance to make a few quid or simply smash things up).
The coaches that we went on were run from Netherley and were partly organised by the family of our new Liverpool major.

So yes I would join protests but not riots, not again, not now with the surveillance available, laws against you, sentences received etc.

The MP thing is scandalous, would a recorded delivery at least help ? How they can simply ignore constituents is blatantly wrong, my missus just shrugged it off which surprised me.

Wasn't suggesting that we RIOT mate but millions of us would certainly be on the streets and for some considerable time IF these Tory bastards dare try to steal away OUR NHS. If ANYTHING is sacrosanct in Tory Britain, it had better be that we as a people DEFEND our NHS against any and all politically motivated attacks designed to feather even more Tory nests!! Take care pal.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 02:23:35 pm »
Just constructed a reply to this Jonno and f*****g lost it. We’re in a bad way mate and it’s getting worse. If anyone can explain how they can vote for this lot, please do. I just don’t get it.
When in Rome...