Author Topic: Rafa vs Chelsea fans  (Read 31194 times)

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa vs Chelsea fans
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2013, 10:35:25 pm »
I love Rafa. They might as well just give Terry the job, he seems to run the team anyway.

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 10:35:29 pm »
He's a great manager and a personal favourite of mine but he needs to learn to keep a calm diplomatic head in front of the press, these comments are the type of thing they can have a field day with. In the end it just makes his life harder.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2013, 10:35:37 pm »
Fucking hell haha...am I the only one who's starting to think the only success he's going to have at this point is if he was to come back to us one day? It just seems for whatever reason everyone else hates him.

Not trying to start a "I want Rafa back" thing it's just from his perspective, he's got to be wondering where he goes next. Waited that long for the "right" job, doesn't like the club or their fans and will be gone probably before the season ends. You sense apart from the shite he put up with from the owners of the time he had everything he wanted here in terms of the club and its supporters and probably won't get that anywhere else especially given his dwindling reputation.

Offline AM76

• Joylessly cynical skimreader aka IQ76
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2013, 10:35:41 pm »
Go ed rafa. Just waiting for him to tell them all they are a bunch of plastic flag waving rentboys. Go out with a bang my son

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2013, 10:36:54 pm »
Oh dear,looks like he's trying to force the club to sack him like he did at Inter.You have to wonder if he's more interested in collecting payoffs then winning matches.

He loves his politics thats for sure. The fans are c*nts but the dig at the board is a bit strange, they've sacked a manager for doing better this season and give him a chance at some trophies so seems a bit odd to have a dig at them.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2013, 10:37:08 pm »
Oh dear,looks like he's trying to force the club to sack him like he did at Inter.You have to wonder if he's more interested in collecting payoffs then winning matches.

Considering he is only in the job for another 3 months, only a complete fucking idiot would think he is more interested in pay offs.

He shouldn't have taken the fucking job in the first place. Perfect example of told you so.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2013, 10:37:32 pm »
Chelsea is a difficult job to take just because of Abramovich and doubly so because the supporters' expectations are so inflated. 

Would still take Rafa back here in a heartbeat.  Cut him and he bleeds Red.
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2013, 10:38:00 pm »
Although truth in what he said personally I think this is a pretty stupid move by Rafa... Actions like these today, final days at Inter & talking out at the board in his time here put off owners. The long term managers are company men.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2013, 10:38:02 pm »
Here, we should bring Rafa back as our Communications fella. He knows exactly what to say to wind up just about everyone we hate

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2013, 10:38:16 pm »
I thought I couldn't love Rafa more. I was wrong.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2013, 10:38:27 pm »
Rafa had this squad, chance to win trophies and put himself in the shop window and he blew it

His ego is going t have to accept being at a smallish club because I cant see him getting a marquee job anytime soon

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2013, 10:38:36 pm »
Shame he won't be in charge for when those 'orrible cants come up here. See how to show proper respect to a manager.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2013, 10:39:05 pm »
He's a great manager and a personal favourite of mine but he needs to learn to keep a calm diplomatic head in front of the press, these comments are the type of thing they can have a field day with. In the end it just makes his life harder.

I think you are making the mistake of thinking Rafa cares what the press say, he doesn't.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2013, 10:39:18 pm »
He can stop pretending that he doesn't hate their shitty little plastic club now. Fucking well in Rafa, you're telling them exactly what everybody thinks of them.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2013, 10:39:22 pm »
Rafa had this squad, chance to win trophies and put himself in the shop window and he blew it

His ego is going t have to accept being at a smallish club because I cant see him getting a marquee job anytime soon

You know this exactly why?

One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2013, 10:39:26 pm »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2013, 10:40:26 pm »
On 5live just before the match kicked off text from a Chelsea "Fan".... "I hope we lose tonight so we can sack Rafa, come on Boro'"... Plastic twats..

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2013, 10:40:34 pm »
In Rafa We Trust
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2013, 10:40:51 pm »

The Real Madrid fans number one choice to take over there. Would not be surprised if he does.

Offline JayH93

• Legacy Fan
  • ANLACKY
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2013, 10:41:41 pm »
Any videos of this? Thanks.

Offline Outer Mongolian Red

• Rafa ran over my dog. Then shot it. Fact
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2013, 10:42:10 pm »
He loves his politics thats for sure. The fans are c*nts but the dig at the board is a bit strange, they've sacked a manager for doing better this season and give him a chance at some trophies so seems a bit odd to have a dig at them.
As he's unhappy at the "interim" tag he must think they've set him up as a lame duck manager.I think the row with some of the senior players earlier in the week has made him snap more so than the fans chants.

Offline Outer Mongolian Red

• Rafa ran over my dog. Then shot it. Fact
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2013, 10:42:53 pm »
The Real Madrid fans number one choice to take over there. Would not be surprised if he does.
I thought that was Laudrup?

Offline sparrowred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2013, 10:43:06 pm »
Hope Rafa will find a real managerial position somewhere and reestablish just how good he is.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2013, 10:43:18 pm »
haha fuck you plastics. :D
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2013, 10:43:40 pm »
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2013, 10:43:44 pm »
It was Benitez last month, Laudrup this month apparently. Personally, I reckon Ancelotti will get it
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Tom_B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2013, 10:44:00 pm »

You thought wrong. Laudrup has only come into the thoughts in the last month or so.

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2013, 10:44:11 pm »
If he's still in charge at the weekend it's going to be real fucking ugly.  :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2284884/Chelsea-banners-amnesty-leaves-Rafa-Benitez-exposed--Neil-Ashton.html

Hope he gets sacked or walks away in the next few days. He shouldn't have to put up with these c*nts.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2013, 10:44:52 pm »
On 5live just before the match kicked off text from a Chelsea "Fan".... "I hope we lose tonight so we can sack Rafa, come on Boro'"... Plastic twats..
Well to be fair, people were saying the same about Hodgson and us.

People who throw stones shouldn't live in glass houses.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2013, 10:45:13 pm »
I hope he gets the Madrid job and knocks those fuckwits out of Europe next season. Imagine their utter fury  ;D

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2013, 10:45:30 pm »
Was he not going to leave at end of the season anyway?

Was never going to work.

On the plus side it's been nice to see Chelsea fuck this season up. Though annoyingly still done miles better than us thus far.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2013, 10:45:37 pm »

I have NEVER hoped we lose a game

I have sometimes expected us to lose a game.. but never HOPED that we did

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2013, 10:46:27 pm »

He really needs to stay out of Mourinhos shadow next job.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2013, 10:46:46 pm »
Two words, Roy Hodgson.

Offline Tom_B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2013, 10:46:52 pm »
He really needs to stay out of Mourinhos shadow next job.

After this season? Mourinho isn't leaving much of a shadow.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2013, 10:47:05 pm »
Go'ed Rafa.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2013, 10:47:08 pm »
Hope Laudrup shows Pep class and avoids the plastics.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline golgolgol

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2013, 10:47:12 pm »
He should never have gone to that classless plastic club.

Offline Carlos: Very Kickable

• Pompous Twat. Scourge of Pinko Liberalism. Attitude to Cyan Conservatism is unclear. Lives in a Monochrome world and is baffled by colours.
  • Legacy Fan
  • As Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus would say...
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2013, 10:47:20 pm »
Was kissing their arse a few weeks back! Wonder whats gone on.

no he wasn't - he always had an uneasy truce with them saying they both wante dthe same things which was for the team to win.

Do you have a link to back up your statement?
I know you struggle with reading comprehension Carlitos, but do try to pay attention

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2013, 10:47:42 pm »

..and those who live in stone houses shouldn't throw glass...those little shards will get everywhere, especially in the carpet and one day you won't be wearing slippers and then you'll know about it!