Author Topic: Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time  (Read 216592 times)

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
Re: Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #1320 on: February 11, 2012, 05:15:20 pm »
Is this a 34 page long thread about a handshake?

yes

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1321 on: February 11, 2012, 05:15:39 pm »
Because Evra withdrew his hand. Have you not watched the footage?

To be honest it did look like Suarez wasn't planning on shaking his hand anyway, didn't even look at Evra, I wouldn't, look what Evra has caused.
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline KUNGFUDANCER

• boring wum who thinks La Liga is on a par with the Scottish Premier League... clueless too... don't bother arguing with me because it will just make your head hurt...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1322 on: February 11, 2012, 05:15:40 pm »
This is exactly what happened.
Neither player wanted to shake hands but after Suarez walked on, Evra made a big deal of it to gain the immediate moral high ground.
He is 100% shithouse that fucker.

this
evra is evil fucking twat

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1323 on: February 11, 2012, 05:16:11 pm »
That fanzine is fucking disgraceful.

No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1324 on: February 11, 2012, 05:16:32 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen
According to Danish Channel 6. After the game Agger offered Fedinand to meet outside after the game for a little 'fight'
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Chezwa

• Kemlynite
  • Shit Bastard
« Reply #1325 on: February 11, 2012, 05:17:08 pm »
Evra totally tried to make Suarez "work for it". Total classless BS. Evra should be the one being crucified in the media not Suarez. I'm not saying Evra refused to shake hands but he tried to show up Suarez and Suarez didn't take the bait and why should he? SAF and Evra can go blow each other.

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1326 on: February 11, 2012, 05:17:12 pm »
Is this a 34 page long thread about a handshake?
[/quote
yes it is

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1327 on: February 11, 2012, 05:17:15 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen
According to Danish Channel 6. After the game Agger offered Fedinand to meet outside after the game for a little 'fight'

Agger is hard as nails too.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1328 on: February 11, 2012, 05:17:23 pm »
Not buying this shit Evra didn't want to shake hands. Stop clutching at straws. I stand by Suarez not shaking but I'm not about to make something up.

Sanity at last.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1329 on: February 11, 2012, 05:17:54 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

:lmao

Agger would have him... just saying like.

Offline Bjinxi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1330 on: February 11, 2012, 05:18:03 pm »
Its a fucking joke that they are all talking about the handshake, if they dont want to shake hands who cares....

It never states that you have to shake hands....

Ferguson is a c*nt as is the rest but we didnt play well at all... Downing is a disgrace, he shouldnt be anywhere near the first team... 19m for what?? He doesnt want the ball, isnt actively trying something and is just hiding until he gets subbed...

worst player I have seen in the past years I think in relation to his fucking fee...

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1331 on: February 11, 2012, 05:18:38 pm »

Suarez should have shaken his hand. If it is true that it was Evra who withdrew his hand, as there are some pictures floating around that suggest that may have been the case, he should have gone out of his way to still shake his hand anyway.

Its just reopened the whole thing rather than drawing a line under it. He should have swallowed his pride for the sake of the club and for the sake of Kenny.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #1332 on: February 11, 2012, 05:18:41 pm »
Fuck all this shite about handshakes.

We have more important things to worry about, the fact half of our players dont seem to give a fuck for one.

No urgency at all. Horribly frustrating.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1333 on: February 11, 2012, 05:18:44 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

Oh, that man arouses me.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1334 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

Boss. Should have offered him a stripe, the ugly c*nt would have been out there sharpish.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1335 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:05 pm »
Suarez should have shaken his hand. If it is true that it was Evra who withdrew his hand, as there are some pictures floating around that suggest that may have been the case, he should have gone out of his way to still shake his hand anyway.

Its just reopened the whole thing rather than drawing a line under it. He should have swallowed his pride for the sake of the club and for the sake of Kenny.

This.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #1336 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:14 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

I don't think I've ever wanted a tweet rumour to be true more than this.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1337 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:22 pm »
Just like to add, Rooney in his interview was boss when asked about the handshake. He said it's between the two players and nobody else should be talking about it or speculating.

Offline GoodStuff

• Kopite
« Reply #1338 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:34 pm »
the poor lads really upset

Whata fucking son of a bitch. He knew exactly what he's doing. Its a shame people ar quick to call Suarez a discgrace when this fucking prick...

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1339 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:34 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

Agger and Skrtel alone could take out all 11 of them, no problem.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1340 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:36 pm »
fuck shaking his hand id have bit the fucker off and spat it in his face

Or better still clotheslined him.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Cork Red

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #1341 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:38 pm »
what about that horrible c*nt ferdinand no mention on SKY about him not shaking hands with luis

To be fair to Jamie Redknapp, he did bring it up

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1342 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:45 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

Strangely Ferdinand didn't take him up on his offer....

You can see why can't you?

Wouldn't fancy my chances myself..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #1343 on: February 11, 2012, 05:19:51 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

Fucking hell.

Merked.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline joey55

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1344 on: February 11, 2012, 05:20:07 pm »
this
evra is evil fucking twat

Then the sensible thing to do would have been for Suarez to stop and shakes Evras hand after he grabbed his wrist. Suarez pulled away. He could have paused, stepped back and shaken hands. This argument that Evra didn't offer his hand has no credibitly at all, as until Suarez yanked his arm away from Evra, the opportunity was still there to shake.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1345 on: February 11, 2012, 05:20:17 pm »
Just seen Shreeves and Kenny.

Who the fuck does that fucking c*nt think he is, talking to KENNY DALGLISH like that?

Fucking helmet of the highest order. Don't crash on the way hole Shreeves, you fucking bullhead.
-Bill Shankly.

Offline inexorably red

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1346 on: February 11, 2012, 05:20:21 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen
Ferdinand would only go and tell ferguson hed been threatened :'(
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1347 on: February 11, 2012, 05:20:35 pm »
Oh, that man arouses me.

And he will shake your hand afterwards.  ;)
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1348 on: February 11, 2012, 05:20:41 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

If true not the most mature thing but fuck it, we've been pelted at from all quarters, it'd be pleasing if Ferdinand's mashed up face was in the papers tomorrow.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1349 on: February 11, 2012, 05:20:41 pm »
Pepe, Skrtel and Agger against all 11 of the starting eleven of United today and they'd have still won in a fight. Hard as fucking nails.

Offline GoodStuff

• Kopite
« Reply #1350 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:06 pm »

We have more important things to worry about, the fact half of our players dont seem to give a fuck for one.

No urgency at all. Horribly frustrating.

True.

Reina, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Suarez, Bellamy and maybe Johnson to an extent show the passion we look for. THe others...

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1351 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:10 pm »
This.

Wrong. Suarez has his own mind and if he didn't want to shake his hand its upto him. Ridiculous that we have to justify him not doing it on an LFC site.

Offline Regi

• mental
  • Legacy Fan
  • We're caught in a Trap
« Reply #1352 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:12 pm »
On the pitch, we were rubbish and it is patently clear that in the summer we need a complete overhaul down both flanks.
People talk about us need one winger...I think we need 3 to be honest and sell Downing unless he finds something that could be described as passable form...he is just anonymous.
We need a first choice wide man on both sides and a player capable of playing on both sides...not unlike Bellamy but younger.
We obviously need a front man as well and we need another midfielder.
That's a minimum of 5 top class players we need this summer to be a proper force IMO.
Maxi and Dirk will probably leave, Downing must be a big possibility, as is Andy, but it won't bring in that much, certainly not enough to fund an overhaul like we need.
So either the owners bite the bullet and spend big out of their own pockets, or we do the unthinkable and sell Luis
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come
Lester Freamon

Offline FowlerLeftFoot

• Kopite
  • There's Only One God
Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #1353 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:21 pm »
Suarez had already rejected the handshake by this time, have people not watched the footage?

Go watch properly yourself
---------------------------
SPREAD THE LINK  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19149

Overseas Reds - use Anfields address  L4 0TH

Offline GoodStuff

• Kopite
« Reply #1354 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:28 pm »
Pepe, Skrtel and Agger against all 11 of the starting eleven of United today and they'd have still won in a fight. Hard as fucking nails.
True.

Offline ebbenebs

• Main Stander
« Reply #1355 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:41 pm »
As someone not from England I was really suprised on the real hatred between the players  when watching the "in-the-tunnel"- vid on the main page. With City there were handshakes, smiles all around, and the other way around. It was such a friendly atmosphere that you did wonder how the could put down a decent competition on the pitch. The complete contrast with United. I think only some physios did shake hands. Besides that, silence and looks down. In this game, it for sure didn´t get any better.

I think Suarez was right not to shake hands. But I am suprised on how huge the media and people in charge let this happen and I think that Ferguson, again, played a pretty nasty role in all this.

Where can I find that video?

Offline Rafadagaffer

• Kopite
  • Walk on Walk on..
« Reply #1356 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:46 pm »
Bacon face coming out and saying Suarez should never play for Liverpool again, while his players have been involved in "forgetting" to attend a drug test, sleeping with prostitutes, kicking opposition players, the getting your FA to reduce your ban and then calling on people to get sent off for doing the exact same fucking thing, captaining your country at a world cup and refusing to play, honestly it would be funny if it wasn't so fucking hypocritical. The media's stance on all of this is the most distressing, now obviously we have never been media darlings, but christ the amount of bias today was something to behold. Gary Neville and Darren Fletcher doing the post match "analysis" for Sky, Suarez being condemned for refusing to shake the hand of a man who he clearly feels stitched him up for being a  racist, Liverpool's staunch support for Suarez being condemned but the stupid fucks never even established why Liverpool were being so supportive of him. I can undestand why Suarez refused to shake his hand, but given all the bullshit that's been swirling around about the issue for the last few months perhaps for the good of the club he should have swallowed his fucking pride and done, if only so the fucking spastics don't have more ammunition to aim at Liverpool. I'm just hoping that the stance the club took yesterday towards who was invited to attend the press conference is continued.
I think we have some posibilities, no?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1357 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:48 pm »
Bet the apologists are unsure what to do now Agger seems to have had a go.

He's not South American, and he doesn't look dodgy Like Suarez. I bet you your heads are spinning at this news.
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Dream of Kloppifornication"
« Reply #1358 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:48 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen

Agger would absolutely batter him.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1359 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:51 pm »
Then the sensible thing to do would have been for Suarez to stop and shakes Evras hand after he grabbed his wrist. Suarez pulled away. He could have paused, stepped back and shaken hands. This argument that Evra didn't offer his hand has no credibitly at all, as until Suarez yanked his arm away from Evra, the opportunity was still there to shake.

So, when you're getting robbed in the street do you offer the robber to bend over as well?