Author Topic: West Ham United vs Liverpool (Premier League) - 12:30, Saturday 27th April  (Read 4951 times)

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
Good team. The players that got dropped, deserved to be dropped.

Agreed. There are complaints about a lack of pace but Dom and Nunez are horribly off the boil and Salah’s seemingly lost his. We have the players who deserve to be starting on the pitch

Hope Bajcetic gets some game time though
« Last Edit: Today at 12:00:45 pm by Wingman »

Offline Barryg21

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Now league is done, feel this is Klopp making a statement. All the names who have been so poor these last few months are dropped
Its not because they are tired, as Macca is tired and he is playing
They were dropped as they were rank

Hopefully some good comes out of this, and players like Dom and Ibou come back raring in pre-season

Online Buster Gonad

• Anny Roader
Dropped all the players who have shat it recently. Nice.

Not quite. Trent is playing

Online Redman78

• Legacy Fan
Serious question here, how long can they linger? Because that was the end of February and it's nearly May now. He's been playing for the 18s since I think.

Yep, concussion isn't a factor here, our match day squad is very strong so it was always likely Danns would miss out.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Just Win Please.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
I'm very happy with that team. Sick of the same people letting us down week after week since mid March, and this is mostly a meritocracy XI. Feels a bit like that period around January last season where we just dropped Fabinho and Henderson and played better with the second string.

99.9% the league is gone, so it barely matters if we win, but mostly I just want to see us play with some pride and act like we give a shit.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
This is going to be the worst game of football you can imagine
The ‘on the beach’ derby with no threat and no motivation
Happy Saturday everyone ;)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Good team. The players that got dropped, deserved to be dropped.

Now league is done, feel this is Klopp making a statement. All the names who have been so poor these last few months are dropped
Its not because they are tired, as Macca is tired and he is playing
They were dropped as they were rank

Absolutely. Good opportunity for some players to show they deserve to be playing; a good opportunity for others when they come on to make amends for recent subpar performances

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
This is going to be the worst game of football you can imagine
The ‘on the beach’ derby with no threat and no motivation
Happy Saturday everyone ;)

Just enjoy the actual footy. We can all accept that it's a hard ask even to get a win today, but we've done great stuff before.

Probably not to be, but the fans at the game won't have given up - though it was pretty depressing at Goodison the other day.

Shit happens and we are in a strong place to get into the 'Champions' League.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
Agreed, it's gonna be tough though, that's a very strong West ham side.

Yes definitely a tough game. We need to turn up from the start.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Happy to see Klopp seems more like himself in the pre-match interview.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
I thought Diaz looked good coming from the right, Gakpo looks better on the left. Would've been nice to see here with Elliott in the middle.

Exactly. Diaz on the right stretches defences as he tries to run behind them to curl towards goal. On the left, Diaz cuts towards the middle in front of defenders.

Gakpo on the left is great at bringing holding the ball up and bringing Robertson and the mids into play before moving or passing.

But with no Jota, who do you put in the middle other than Gakpo? Gravenberch? And put Diaz on the right amd Elliot in midfield? I don't think Klopp will change his stripes THAT much. :)
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Buster Gonad

• Anny Roader
Has that end of season feel. Team looks average enough. West Ham have been shite recently mind you so anything could happen.
May as well just sit back and try to enjoy. Would be nice to see bajcetic on at some stage.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why does Gomez never get a chance at CB?

God knows considering our best partnership was him and VVD.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Fuck me, didn't realise it was the Manc cheating c*nt refereeing.

Fuck off.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Paul_h

• Legacy Fan
4-0 to the reds

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
4-0 to the reds

With Antony Taylor reffing

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao