Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1761154 times)

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #10600 on: May 13, 2021, 10:38:49 pm »
Best I could find.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/nbrw2d/mane_left_boss_hanging/

Pull yourself together Mane. Got some matches to win.

It’s a team game Sadio. You’ve been well below par this season and we’ve just won away to our biggest rival and that’s the way you act? Fucking hell embarrassing.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10601 on: May 13, 2021, 10:39:22 pm »
Light's a fire under Sadio...or it should.

Hope he takes it to 3 games we have left.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10602 on: May 13, 2021, 10:40:24 pm »
Hope Klopp gives him a bollocking behind closed doors like.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10603 on: May 13, 2021, 10:40:59 pm »
People saying it lights a fire under him, but he still doesn’t deserve to start, Jota was excellent tonight.. Maybe can replace Bobby in one of the games, but Jota and Salah are by far our best two attackers at this moment,

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10604 on: May 13, 2021, 10:41:44 pm »
Should be selling him this summer

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10605 on: May 13, 2021, 10:42:03 pm »
Light's a fire under Sadio...or it should.

Hope he takes it to 3 games we have left.

Hope so because he was awful when he came on ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10606 on: May 13, 2021, 10:42:05 pm »

Why? Would you rather he was happy to have had a poor season? He’s obviously frustrated at his own form.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10607 on: May 13, 2021, 10:42:05 pm »
Jota Bobbie and Salah are there on merit. Make him have to fight for his place, as everyone should.
Football is a lie

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10608 on: May 13, 2021, 10:42:06 pm »

Smiling and playing it down in the post match, not that we'd expect any different.

Didn't deserve to start tonight, and based on form doesn't deserve to start on Sunday, but I expect he'll come in to rotate the squad a bit.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10609 on: May 13, 2021, 10:42:32 pm »
People saying it lights a fire under him, but he still doesn’t deserve to start, Jota was excellent tonight.. Maybe can replace Bobby in one of the games, but Jota and Salah are by far our best two attackers at this moment,

Yep, them two need to be on the pitch as much as possible. And Thiago and Fab in midfield.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10610 on: May 13, 2021, 10:42:35 pm »

Jota was class and some top pressing from him as well.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10611 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:07 pm »
Neil Jones
@neiljonesgoal
·
1m
Klopp on Mane at the final whistle

"No, there's no problem. I made a late decision yesterday in training to go for Diogo. The boys are used to that. I usually explain things but there was no time. It's all fine."
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10612 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:16 pm »
Klopp just explained the reason but Mane still shouldn't act like that.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10613 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:29 pm »
He shouldn't be disrespecting the boss but clearly he's unhappy with his performance and form. No different to him or Salah fuming as they've been taken off in my mind.

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10614 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:30 pm »
Love you Sadio but we back the boss every time. Hope it lights a fire up his arse - amazing player but in time he will realise he has no right to do that to the boss, but Jürgen is a big man and will be water off a duck’s back to him. Personally I’d keep Jota Firmino and Salah up front for the next game
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10615 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:36 pm »
Should be selling him this summer
I hope that was baiting because he’s one of our best players

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10616 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:57 pm »
Disgusted with that reaction from him if I’m honest.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10617 on: May 13, 2021, 10:44:04 pm »
Why? Would you rather he was happy to have had a poor season? He’s obviously frustrated at his own form.

Do you think he blanked Klopp because he has had a poor season?! What?!  :o

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #10618 on: May 13, 2021, 10:44:41 pm »
out of order that...Jurgen's backed him all season even though he's made Sean Dundee look like peak Rushie...no need for the titty lip lid..give yer head a rattle and find those shooting boots again before we face fatarse on Sunday...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10619 on: May 13, 2021, 10:44:42 pm »
Storm in teacup incoming ;D

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10620 on: May 13, 2021, 10:44:45 pm »
Lol Mane is pissed eh

he doesnt drink
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Gray Hamster

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10621 on: May 13, 2021, 10:45:18 pm »
I like it when people get pisssed when they don’t play. Stop looking into it so much, everything’s good 👍

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #10622 on: May 13, 2021, 10:45:50 pm »
Really poor that.

Equally he was in the team for this game 11 days ago, so you can understand him being really frustrated after a poor season. But no excuse for the extent of that reaction though.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10623 on: May 13, 2021, 10:46:08 pm »
Neil Jones
@neiljonesgoal
·
1m
Klopp on Mane at the final whistle

"No, there's no problem. I made a late decision yesterday in training to go for Diogo. The boys are used to that. I usually explain things but there was no time. It's all fine."

Of course it is. How many times have people micro analysed Mane (and Salah) after a game and nothing comes of it?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10624 on: May 13, 2021, 10:46:45 pm »
I hope that was baiting because he’s one of our best players

Nothing to do with the handshake thing. That’s pretty normal.

He’s just shite now and hasn’t been one of our best in yonks. At 29 that isn’t going to change

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10625 on: May 13, 2021, 10:46:47 pm »
Out of order by Mane. He's been shite this season by his standards and deserves to have been dropped.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10626 on: May 13, 2021, 10:46:50 pm »
Do you think he blanked Klopp because he has had a poor season?! What?!  :o

Well....yeah.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #10627 on: May 13, 2021, 10:46:51 pm »
We get a great result against utd and Mane then does that at the end to Klopp. Massive disrespect to Klopp and the team.

I’m sure it was heat of the moment and has been nipped in the bud.

Offline JayH93

• Legacy Fan
  • ANLACKY
« Reply #10628 on: May 13, 2021, 10:46:51 pm »
It's all a lot of nothing. Seen it before with Mane and Salah. Klopp's got it sorted.

Offline Gray Hamster

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10629 on: May 13, 2021, 10:48:07 pm »
It's all a lot of nothing. Seen it before with Mane and Salah. Klopp's got it sorted.
agreed end debate.  People need to stop second guessing stuff. It means mane cares, which means he’ll have a point to prove, all good

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #10630 on: May 13, 2021, 10:48:27 pm »
Of course it is. How many times have people micro analysed Mane (and Salah) after a game and nothing comes of it?

Haz, I get so sick of this like I know you do too.  Today was a great day for LFC considering everything this year.

And all people/media can talk about is a 3 second interaction by a frustrated player and our affectionate manager.

onto West Brom....   

*** btw, we could have folded down 1-0 but didn't today.   This is a big big deal!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10631 on: May 13, 2021, 10:49:03 pm »
He and Salah have never really shied away from throwing a bit of a strop when the manager makes decisions they don’t like. He shouldn’t have done it but I don’t think it’s a big deal, they’ll probably have a word at training and it will be forgotten.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #10632 on: May 13, 2021, 10:49:05 pm »
That was player to player though. Hendo snubbed Klopp's handshake once when he got subbed, but he didn't aggressively reject it like Mane. There'll be a word there I'd imagine and hopefully the end of it. We need to keep the positivity going.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #10633 on: May 13, 2021, 10:49:14 pm »
Player gets upset at not starting…

They should get upset……

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10634 on: May 13, 2021, 10:49:16 pm »
He shouldn't be disrespecting the boss but clearly he's unhappy with his performance and form. No different to him or Salah fuming as they've been taken off in my mind.
I don't think it's the end of the world but I don't think it's at all the same as a player fuming at being subbed.

It's the end of a game that we've won thanks in part to a goal from the player who replaced him and he's openly refused the manager's hand.  It's out of order.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Online Arrowsmith

• Anny Roader
  • Eee aye addio, we've won the cup!
« Reply #10635 on: May 13, 2021, 10:49:38 pm »
Needs to get his fucking arse in gear then...

No need for that to the boss.

Imagine anyone doing that to Shankly.
Wool by birth, Scouse by blood.
JFT97

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10636 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:00 pm »
Hopefully there’ll be a root and branch investigation into it tomorrow

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #10637 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:17 pm »
Well....yeah.

He was upset that he was dropped. Klopp explained as much by saying that he made a late decision yesterday in training.

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #10638 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:33 pm »
Really poor that.

Equally he was in the team for this game 11 days ago, so you can understand him being really frustrated after a poor season. But no excuse for the extent of that reaction though.

Completely agree. Disgraceful that. We've just beaten the filth, massive win for the team, and he acts like that. ANd he's been fucking shite for months. Fuck off Sadio, that kind of attitude is not on.

...if that was Mo doing that, by the way, there'd be outrage on here...
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #10639 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:42 pm »
Clearly just pissed at Mo scoring again.
AHA!