Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May  (Read 21492 times)

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
Re: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May
« Reply #1520 on: Today at 12:27:35 pm »
I hate them too, but you know what, most other clubs hatred of Liverpool and Scousers comes before anything and especially the good of the game, even if Arsenal win the league this season, hardly anyone will want anything doing about Abu Dhabi so my attitude now is fuck the lot of you, lets give you your wish you bunch of banter c*nts, lets see Abu Dhabi turn this into a pub league, lets see the TV money fuck off and your incomes, leeched off the back of us, nosedive.

Sometimes you have to experience the pain to realise what you've thought funny actually isn't. Arsenal fans were as bad as the rest, now that the boot is on the other foot, its not so fucking funny now is it? I hope they're crying their fucking eyes out on Sunday, I hope it ficking hurts. And I hope Spurs fans, like the bitter blue gobshites across the park, are made up at missing out on CL footy because of the cheats - I hope they take a massive financial hit and it fucks their club. See how funny they think that is.
Quality post.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1521 on: Today at 12:28:45 pm »
I hate them too, but you know what, most other clubs hatred of Liverpool and Scousers comes before anything and especially the good of the game, even if Arsenal win the league this season, hardly anyone will want anything doing about Abu Dhabi so my attitude now is fuck the lot of you, lets give you your wish you bunch of banter c*nts, lets see Abu Dhabi turn this into a pub league, lets see the TV money fuck off and your incomes, leeched off the back of us, nosedive.

Sometimes you have to experience the pain to realise what you've thought funny actually isn't. Arsenal fans were as bad as the rest, now that the boot is on the other foot, its not so fucking funny now is it? I hope they're crying their fucking eyes out on Sunday, I hope it ficking hurts. And I hope Spurs fans, like the bitter blue gobshites across the park, are made up at missing out on CL footy because of the cheats - I hope they take a massive financial hit and it fucks their club. See how funny they think that is.
hahaha you tell em
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1522 on: Today at 12:29:36 pm »
That wilful blindness wont last the more people/teams suffer.

I have no faith that the majority of fans will EVER wake up to the truth. Even if the PL punish them to the full extent they deserve, many fans will refuse to accept that their achievements are not legit.

To go back to the cycling comparison, there are still many cycling fans who regard Lance Armstrong as legitimate winner of seven Tours de France.

I don't have a solution, I only know that pinning your hopes on other fans "waking up" is over-optimistic.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1523 on: Today at 12:40:04 pm »
I have no faith that the majority of fans will EVER wake up to the truth. Even if the PL punish them to the full extent they deserve, many fans will refuse to accept that their achievements are not legit.

To go back to the cycling comparison, there are still many cycling fans who regard Lance Armstrong as legitimate winner of seven Tours de France.

I don't have a solution, I only know that pinning your hopes on other fans "waking up" is over-optimistic.
I can sense a difference between now and us losing out
Source - twitter
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1524 on: Today at 05:51:36 pm »

maybe so but in the absence of an alternative, playing the long game is the only option isn't it?

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1525 on: Today at 05:59:53 pm »
So, wait. Has twitter actually decided that since Arsenal are getting screwed, now it's time to finally complain about the Cheats?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1526 on: Today at 06:01:34 pm »
So, wait. Has twitter actually decided that since Arsenal are getting screwed, now it's time to finally complain about the Cheats?

To a large extent yes, Lance Armstrong was trending.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1527 on: Today at 06:07:54 pm »

Pretty much. It was funny when it happened to us. Now that it's happening to Arsenal, it's a disgrace, etc., etc.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."