Author Topic: Lucas in Brazil Squad  (Read 959591 times)

Offline Raoul Duke

• Is Boris Johnson.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Lucas in Brazil Squad
« Reply #7960 on: March 27, 2011, 12:26:49 pm »
What kind of players are Jadson and Damiao?

Brazilian ones.
Fool, if it wasn't for Sergei here, both you and your cousin be cadaverous mo'fuckers.

Offline MaschHead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7961 on: March 27, 2011, 12:28:26 pm »

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7962 on: March 27, 2011, 01:06:34 pm »
sammatterface Sam Matterface
by AmirahAzhar14
#BRAZIL Julio Cesar; Alves, Lucio, Thiago Silva, Andre Santos; Jadson, Lucas, Ramires, Elano; Damiao, Neymar - Marcelo failed fitness test

What happened to Robinho lately? Pato not playing as well????
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7963 on: March 27, 2011, 01:32:25 pm »
nice hes starting again hope he plays well and out shines his midfield partner from Chelsea

also did marcelo injure himself when he kicked the ground and fell over the other day on SSN lol
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7964 on: March 27, 2011, 01:34:58 pm »
nice hes starting again hope he plays well and out shines his midfield partner from Chelsea

also did marcelo injure himself when he kicked the ground and fell over the other day on SSN lol
They will be playing diffrent roles.  Im hoping he has a good game and makes everyone around him look awsome.  Its the role we need him to play for us.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"  - Albert Einstein

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain(Was talking about H&G)

"When you can't walk, you crawl. When you can't crawl, you get a friend to carry you" - Firefly

Offline IndianaRed

• Aaarghhh!!!!... my eyes!!!!... my eyes!!!!..
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7965 on: March 27, 2011, 01:36:36 pm »
sammatterface Sam Matterface
by AmirahAzhar14
#BRAZIL Julio Cesar; Alves, Lucio, Thiago Silva, Andre Santos; Jadson, Lucas, Ramires, Elano; Damiao, Neymar - Marcelo failed fitness test

is that guy's name really Matterface?

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #7966 on: March 27, 2011, 01:43:36 pm »
Is it on tv?

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7967 on: March 27, 2011, 01:47:10 pm »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"  - Albert Einstein

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain(Was talking about H&G)

"When you can't walk, you crawl. When you can't crawl, you get a friend to carry you" - Firefly

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
« Reply #7968 on: March 27, 2011, 01:50:15 pm »
What kind of players are Jadson and Damiao?

I'm brazilian and I don't know this Damiao guy.  :lmao

Offline mulhergremista

• Kopite
« Reply #7969 on: March 27, 2011, 01:50:56 pm »
Just a reminder: Lucas is opening, confirmed officially

The opening team, confirmed by Mano is: Julio Cezar, Dani Alvez, Lucio, Thiago Silva, Andre Santos (After Marcelo got injured again)Lucas, Jadson (shahtar Donjeck) Elano, Neimar, Leonardo Damiao (from Inter Porto Alegre, called afer Pato and Nilmar got injured again)

Sandro and David Luis will be probably on the bench, same as Maicon and Luisao(Benfica), and maybe the new talent Lucas (in the twitter has Lucas rm 37 or something like that)  Dont mix  this Lucas which I called the 2nd Lucas, with the 3rd Lucas which the Chelsea just bought, he is in the sub-17 championship of south America

Some Lucas epidemy in Brazil lately. Both the 3rd and the 2nd Lucas (That was in the sub 20 champ ) are revealed in the base categories of SP.

Lucas2 does not want to leave SP yet (Got some brains) while Lucas 3 is already sold. Crazy house..

Lucas2 is now a standard player of the professional team of SP, they use him now and were complaining that he was with the NT and not helping them in the derbi match against Corinthians this evening.  DO not worry forv them, they have one of the deepest team in Brazil, and Luis Fabiano is joining them too.  Rivaldo is playing there , still active at (almost) 39

FORGET THEM 2 LUCASES, I want to wish our Lucas No. 1 a successful game against the scotts, It will not be an easy task against the tough game of the latters.  Let us hope he does well and returns without injury, with the grace of the Lord and good ref.

Lucas shares a room in the Dorchester Hotel with Jonas, another ex Gremio player, who is actually playing in Valencia

I HAVE TO QUOTE MYSELF!!

I explained all about the players unknown for you and even about the 3 players named Lucas, and you ask again

So pls read now, you have half an hour to do so before the game

Please pray for us, with this ref we need it
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 02:06:26 pm by mulhergremista »

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7970 on: March 27, 2011, 01:54:44 pm »
Good Luck, Luc!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #7971 on: March 27, 2011, 02:00:02 pm »
Good viewing for a Sunday afternoon

Offline IndianaRed

• Aaarghhh!!!!... my eyes!!!!... my eyes!!!!..
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7972 on: March 27, 2011, 02:17:03 pm »
in case anyone's interested Charlie Adam's playing for scotland.  suppose it'd make more sense to post that in general football though...

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #7973 on: March 27, 2011, 02:30:18 pm »
The kid looks and playes well in yellow (and in red).

May it continue for years to come!

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7974 on: March 27, 2011, 02:32:52 pm »
The kid looks and playes well in yellow (and in red).

May it continue for years to come!

Didn't you see what he did at the byline? He passed it sideways again! The boy just can't help himself.

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7975 on: March 27, 2011, 02:34:00 pm »
Didn't you see what he did at the byline? He passed it sideways again! The boy just can't help himself.
  Lol

royhendo

« Reply #7976 on: March 27, 2011, 02:35:57 pm »
Booooooo - may he have the worst game he's ever had in any football shirt, ever.

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7977 on: March 27, 2011, 02:39:14 pm »
Booooooo - may he have the worst game he's ever had in any football shirt, ever.
Well he is having a quiet game.  Not much to do in the Dm position against this Scottish performance  ;)

Offline the_redmen

• Main Stander
« Reply #7978 on: March 27, 2011, 02:40:31 pm »
to be honest i've never seen Lucas play so many forward passes

Offline theparrot

• Kopite
« Reply #7979 on: March 27, 2011, 02:41:25 pm »
He needs to play those diagonals more frequently. He's got the ability.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7980 on: March 27, 2011, 02:42:35 pm »
Lucas is boss, that is all.

Offline the_redmen

• Main Stander
« Reply #7981 on: March 27, 2011, 02:43:09 pm »
Neymars got it

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7982 on: March 27, 2011, 02:44:00 pm »
to be honest i've never seen Lucas play so many forward passes
You should watch more Liverpool games then, does them all the time.  Of course he would do them a lot more if he had the movement in front of him he has when playing for Brazil

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7983 on: March 27, 2011, 02:44:08 pm »
Neymars got it

And then he killed it and super-glued it on top of his head.

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
« Reply #7984 on: March 27, 2011, 02:44:24 pm »
I hope Kenny's watching this match. Sign Neymar now :D
PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline Calvinnn

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • The king will return us to glory
« Reply #7985 on: March 27, 2011, 02:45:22 pm »
Get Lucas to have a word with Neymar
"For a Dane, it's about having respect for the club you play at. I am proud to be able to pull on my Liverpool jersey, and will never go to another club in England. I will never go to play for Manchester United or Everton. It's about a form of respect for the club." - Daniel Agger

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7986 on: March 27, 2011, 02:48:02 pm »
Get him to sharpen up his passing, you mean?

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7987 on: March 27, 2011, 02:48:04 pm »

About sorting out his hair, right? ;D

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #7988 on: March 27, 2011, 02:49:02 pm »

Just put him in the boot and let him out on Breck Road!
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline the_redmen

• Main Stander
« Reply #7989 on: March 27, 2011, 02:49:20 pm »

he does look like hes glued a ferret on his head

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #7990 on: March 27, 2011, 02:53:58 pm »

Need to have a word with Lucas about the contract first.

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7991 on: March 27, 2011, 02:54:54 pm »
Has he misplaced a pass yet?
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline rednile

• Last one out
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 18 LT , 5 EC, 7 FAC, 8 LC, 3 UEFA,
« Reply #7992 on: March 27, 2011, 02:56:35 pm »

;D

Made me laugh that , great finish from him .
Spent sometimes in stormy weather                               

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7993 on: March 27, 2011, 02:56:49 pm »
Has he misplaced a pass yet?
No but they have all been sideways or backwards so he wouldn't have

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7994 on: March 27, 2011, 03:00:44 pm »
Lucas has been very, very good. What's new? ;D

If only we could give him the options that Brazil do through good movement ahead of him. Think we'll sort that out in the summer though! ;)

One thing he seems to do more often for Brazil than us is skillfully turn away from the man pressing him. I don't know if it's peer pressure or just that wearing a Brazilian shirt automatically increases your skill on the ball? ???

Seriously though, I'd like him to do that a bit more for us. Very rarely tries that for us.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
« Reply #7995 on: March 27, 2011, 03:02:44 pm »
Great first half from him. Now I want to see the other Lucas (Sao Paulo). Watch him out if he comes on, he's absolutely class

Offline Not funny reecehenebry

• Pitbull #2. Fanning the flames of debate since 03/06/10.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7996 on: March 27, 2011, 03:03:00 pm »
Any pressure put on the defense is nullified by Lucas's clever movement. It's incredible the amount of times he is available for his teammates. And when marked his runs remove the the congestion allowing another player to receive the ball.

Add to that players are getting no where neat him when he is on the ball. If you mark him man to man, his runs open up the game for his team and if you back off him he finds that pass right into th feet of the danger man on the edge of the box. Rush him and he will just give and go, simple ball simple run, make space, receive give.

Neymar is the blade but Lucas is the wielder. Running the game at the minute.
Why are you looking past this season?

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7997 on: March 27, 2011, 03:03:32 pm »
Lucas has been very, very good. What's new? ;D

If only we could give him the options that Brazil do through good movement ahead of him. Think we'll sort that out in the summer though! ;)

One thing he seems to do more often for Brazil than us is skillfully turn away from the man pressing him. I don't know if it's peer pressure or just that wearing a Brazilian shirt automatically increases your skill on the ball? ???

Seriously though, I'd like him to do that a bit more for us. Very rarely tries that for us.
I think your first point answers the second.  He does it for Brazil because he know after the spin he will have a team mate free for a pass, this is not so true when he plays for us. 

Offline Not funny reecehenebry

• Pitbull #2. Fanning the flames of debate since 03/06/10.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7998 on: March 27, 2011, 03:04:49 pm »
I think your first point answers the second.  He does it for Brazil because he know after the spin he will have a team mate free for a pass, this is not so true when he plays for us. 
Speed of the game in the PL is greater though. Plus both Silva and Lucio have he pace to recover is Lucas does lose the ball.
Why are you looking past this season?

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7999 on: March 27, 2011, 03:06:15 pm »
True, but if half the rumours of our splurge on young players with strong technical skills are true then next year could see a more "Brazilian" Lucas.

PS Lucas is boss