Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2792854 times)

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
The tweet has been taken down, something about copyright owner.  What was it?

I'd guess it was Guardiola ignoring Garcia as he was carried off judging by the replies

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
I'd guess it was Guardiola ignoring Garcia as he was carried off judging by the replies

cheers
Believer

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Pip really surpassed himself tonight. He's ashamed of how white people have treated black people and we should apologize. No thanks pip.
How about not working for modern day slavers and mass murderers?  Just a thought like.

Guardiola is footballs’ biggest hypocrite, yet doesn’t get called out on it anywhere near enough.

He’s an absolute prick.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://mobile.twitter.com/liamgallagher/status/1273335614704963585

Poor Liam

#nullandvoid

awww bless.

I wish he and the other cryarses would explain why Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga have all returned in order to aid Liverpool to win the league. I mean, it’s really nice of them to do that, but I’d just love an explenation as to why.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I guess Arsenal was a pretty good warmup game for them to start with

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
he could start with apologising to roberto Carlos for this

https://twitter.com/clockendjamesx/status/1270820572193263621?s=21

Fucking hell I've never seen this before. Horrible baldy tit.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
Fucking hell I've never seen this before. Horrible baldy tit.

You prefer hairy tits?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
awww bless.

I wish he and the other cryarses would explain why Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga have all returned in order to aid Liverpool to win the league. I mean, it’s really nice of them to do that, but I’d just love an explenation as to why.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online andyrol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • might bring you boys a rabbit up in the week
the coin dropped, the wool fell from his eyes etc... one of my lads always had a 'thing' for guardiola, mainly due to the trophy count and the inbuilt need to take the piss out of me when i banged on about him being ahypocrite. but watching last night and the way he ignored and didnt seem in the least bit bothered by  garcias injury my lad now thinks hes a complete pri*k . so some good came out of these two games at any rate.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
If anyone fancies a laugh

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/

"We, The Arbitrageurs Of The NeoHyperrealities Of Post-Structuralist Football - Exposing Corruption Since 2006 "

:lmao

Also available: 1 used thesaurus.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 03:04:52 pm by Romford_Red »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
"We, The Arbitrageurs Of The NeoHyperrealities Of Post-Structuralist Football - Exposing Corruption Since 2006 "

:lmao

Also available: 1 used thesaurus.

I think Catcher just had an envy orgasm.

Popcorn's Art

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Pep needs to take a trip to Abu Dhabi and look at the working/living conditions of all the Indian workers that they ship in.

I've been to Abu Dhabi to visit friends numerous times and they brought me round one of the make shift Indian villages where they house all the Indian workers.  It really is awful and it's like you're in a 3rd world country.  People are crammed into tiny living areas with no A/C.  Before they come to Abu Dhabi they're promised all sorts of things and of course once they get there it's nothing like what they've been promised.  Drive 10 minutes down the world and you're then surrounded by wealth and bling.

Ederson took ages to go and check on Garcia and before he did he was smiling and laughing.  Then when he was wheeled past pep, pep didn't even glance down at him.

Yea and apparently your employer/slaver can have your passport in safe keeping so you don't get any crazy notions like leaving. Not that you could afford to in many cases. Physical and sexual abuse are rife. Still pip and his brother get insanely rich off the misery so it's not all bad.
It's one thing taking the millions, many of us would but lay off the sanctimonious civil rights tripe.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan

https://twitter.com/footballisfixed/

The tags on it are hilarious and batshit insane. The first tag "The Liverpool Cartel".

English Football has been so corrupted by Liverpool since 1992, that we never managed to win the league once in that period.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Pep needs to take a trip to Abu Dhabi and look at the working/living conditions of all the Indian workers that they ship in.

I've been to Abu Dhabi to visit friends numerous times and they brought me round one of the make shift Indian villages where they house all the Indian workers.  It really is awful and it's like you're in a 3rd world country.  People are crammed into tiny living areas with no A/C.  Before they come to Abu Dhabi they're promised all sorts of things and of course once they get there it's nothing like what they've been promised.  Drive 10 minutes down the world and you're then surrounded by wealth and bling.

Yea and apparently your employer/slaver can have your passport in safe keeping so you don't get any crazy notions like leaving. Not that you could afford to in many cases. Physical and sexual abuse are rife.

Yeah Man City aside, it's terrible what's going on over there from what I've heard/read. I can't imagine how awful it is over in that part of the world.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite

"Football is Fixed - Me, A Whistleblower?: Hacking A Spy Through The Maze Of Football Espionage"  is such a weird book title.  It includes all the hits - bad punctuation, bad grammar, far too many capital letters and makes absolutely no sense.  I don't know what it means.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
awww bless.

I’m pretty sure he’s joking mate.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I doesn't seem like he is joking.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

You can never tell with either of them two. Both are known for wind-ups, but both are also known for talking utter bollocks and actually believing that bollocks.

Even if this clown said it as a wind-up, there are actually grown adults out there who seem to genuinely believe that football, and normal life, is only returning in order to 'hand' Liverpool the title.

The global crisis has outed so many people for the ridiculous specimens they are. It's actually tragic to witness how genuinely dim so many people are when they are given a platform to make a holy show of themselves. To far too many rather disturbed people, everything in life is somehow related to LFC. To them, the restart is only about Liverpool, and they honestly believe that if it was anyone but Liverpool running away with the league, it would have been cancelled and voided long ago. Of course, they are totally wrong there, but it doesn't stop them believing it.

As we are talking about an Abu Dhabi fan who said it, let's not forget just how skewed the overall perceptions of their fanbase are. Look at the ridiculous anti-UEFA banner they had made at great cost. Look at their delusions of grandeur. Look at their bizarre victim complex. Look at the astounding lack of self-awareness they collectively have too. Look at their mind-bogglingly stupid theories as to why Liverpool are better than them. Believing that football is only returning to 'hand' Liverpool the title is a nonsense which is par for the course for that lot.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 01:31:35 am by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Hand it over Guardiola, you bald hypocrite

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

“Is your team shit?  Buy our brand new book, released a chapter at a time, to make you feel better about it.  You’ll never have to face the fact that your club is badly run and your favourite players are nowhere near as good as you think they are ever again.  We’ll give a you a litany of far fetched excuses as to why that team you don’t like keep winning whilst your team is still shite despite spending the GDP of a medium sized European country. First issue £2.99, subsequent price £9.99 a month.”

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
You can never tell with either of them two. Both are known for wind-ups, but both are also known for talking utter bollocks and actually believing that bollocks.

Even if this clown said it as a wind-up, there are actually grown adults out there who seem to genuinely believe that football, and normal life, is only returning in order to 'hand' Liverpool the title.

The global crisis has outed so many people for the ridiculous specimens they are. It's actually tragic to witness how genuinely dim so many people are when they are given a platform to make a holy show of themselves. To far too many rather disturbed people, everything in life is somehow related to LFC. To them, the restart is only about Liverpool, and they honestly believe that if it was anyone but Liverpool running away with the league, it would have been cancelled and voided long ago. Of course, they are totally wrong there, but it doesn't stop them believing it.

As we are talking about an Abu Dhabi fan who said it, let's not forget just how skewed the overall perceptions of their fanbase are. Look at the ridiculous anti-UEFA banner they had made at great cost. Look at their delusions of grandeur. Look at their bizarre victim complex. Look at the astounding lack of self-awareness they collectively have too. Look at their mind-bogglingly stupid theories as to why Liverpool are better than them. Believing that football is only returning to 'hand' Liverpool the title is a nonsense which is par for the course for that lot.

Full disclosure on this I’m a fan of his, I’m quite into the wind up merchant nature and it’s almost always harness.

I do agree with you generally, I just don’t think that you can really apply such detailed logic to a throwaway comment on Twitter after he’d been like been drinking. I remember a year ago he said he was going to wear a city shirt to the gig in Liverpool and people were moaning about that, I’m pretty sure it’s just a joke most of the time and even if it isn’t it’s a harmless comment on Twitter. He obviously knows the season isn’t going to be voided as it’s currently being played out!

It’s a world away from morons trying to argue the season should stop because people are losing their lives etc which is what I found most annoying throughout this.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
The tags on it are hilarious and batshit insane. The first tag "The Liverpool Cartel".

English Football has been so corrupted by Liverpool since 1992, that we never managed to win the league once in that period.

That's right up there with Sean Hannity's "let's call it the Mueller Crime Family" comment.

Popcorn's Art

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Simon Stone
@sistoney67
Pep says he will either leave @ManCity this summer or see out the final year.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I will either shag Scarlett Johansson or stay with my current missus.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Simon Stone
@sistoney67

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Sam Lee
@SamLee
Guardiola: “Leroy says he doesn’t want to extend his contract. That means he’s going to leave.” Says Sane has rejected a new contract two or three times.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Oh....they’re both about Sane

That’s less interesting
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Simon Stone
@sistoney67

Poor wording by Mr Stone, Guardiola is talking about Sane I presume!

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Poor wording by Mr Stone, Guardiola is talking about Sane I presume!

This tweet proceeded it, so clearly some are taking it out of context

Simon Stone@sistoney67
Pep Guardiola says Leroy Sane has rejected a new contract and wants to join another club.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
The fallout is hilarious.

They've slated us for our reaction to "Raz" and him engineering his way out of Liverpool and they are now doing the exact same to Sane.

The lack of self awareness is mind numbingly daft

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This tweet proceeded it, so clearly some are taking it out of context

Simon Stone@sistoney67
Pep Guardiola says Leroy Sane has rejected a new contract and wants to join another club.

We'll have him

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
I would be crying in my mums arms right now if we lost a talent like Sane. Fantastic news.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
We'll have him

Yes please.

Wonder why he's so keen to leave.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Yes please.

Wonder why he's so keen to leave.
Because he wants to go to Bayern München
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Bayern will lowball them if they bid in the window. They know there is only one club he wants to go to and there is questions re: his knee injury. Plus Bayern won't have qualms over waiting a year

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Because he wants to go to Bayern München

And he and Pep never got along

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Simon Stone
@sistoney67
Options are
Leave
Or
Stay
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."