Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1923990 times)

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab
« Reply #21280 on: July 9, 2023, 12:20:40 pm »
Try working / living among them  The abuse I receive on a daily basis is fucking mind blowing.

These brainwashed arseholes seem to repeat the same stuff and one of their favourites at the minute seems to be "cry harder"   

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #21281 on: July 9, 2023, 12:45:07 pm »
Try working / living among them  The abuse I receive on a daily basis is fucking mind blowing.

These brainwashed arseholes seem to repeat the same stuff and one of their favourites at the minute seems to be "cry harder"

sounds about right, these dickheads are ‘educated’ on Twitter, where such is a normal response of those who don’t have the intelligence to engage in conversation. That, and about 40 often repeated comments they’ve got from Man City fans, to use as ‘facts’ in their replies.

You, and others of course, like those behind the NUFC against sportswashing group, are the sane voices, and show more support to your club than the rest of them combined, for having morals, and a belief in your convictions, and a huge desire for your club to be given back to Newcastle, the city.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21282 on: July 9, 2023, 12:59:48 pm »
sounds about right, these dickheads are ‘educated’ on Twitter, where such is a normal response of those who don’t have the intelligence to engage in conversation. That, and about 40 often repeated comments they’ve got from Man City fans, to use as ‘facts’ in their replies.

You, and others of course, like those behind the NUFC against sportswashing group, are the sane voices, and show more support to your club than the rest of them combined, for having morals, and a belief in your convictions, and a huge desire for your club to be given back to Newcastle, the city.

I see your critical of the Saudi regime yet watch Disney Plus.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21283 on: July 9, 2023, 01:07:50 pm »
Flying out of Manchester Airport last week, couldn't believe the amount of Newcastle shirts. They've all crawled out of the woodwork and have an air of arrogance about them. If we thought City were bad, these lot will truly take the piss.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #21284 on: July 9, 2023, 01:10:14 pm »
Driving around in his car. Full of petrol. Drinking his Starbucks. Petrol flavoured.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #21285 on: July 9, 2023, 01:12:40 pm »

;D

Don’t forget the iPhones & iPads!

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21286 on: July 9, 2023, 01:25:41 pm »
;D

Don’t forget the iPhones & iPads!
Ffs. I was just about to post my hatred of the Saudi regime and sportswashing in general, then remembered I was on an iPhone and I once watched a Mickey Mouse cartoon. I guess I’m as bad as a sportswashed Abu Dhabi or Saudicastle fan now.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21287 on: July 9, 2023, 03:23:42 pm »
Ffs. I was just about to post my hatred of the Saudi regime and sportswashing in general, then remembered I was on an iPhone and I once watched a Mickey Mouse cartoon. I guess I’m as bad as a sportswashed Abu Dhabi or Saudicastle fan now.

I own a TV. I can't say anything critical of the sportswashing beheaders.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21288 on: July 9, 2023, 04:21:12 pm »
I own a TV. I can't say anything critical of the sportswashing beheaders.

I breathe and eat things which makes me as bad as them,Stalin and Hitler.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21289 on: July 12, 2023, 10:18:03 pm »
Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund declares $11bn loss in 2022.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-arabias-pif-declares-11bn-loss-2022

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21290 on: July 12, 2023, 10:32:21 pm »
Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund declares $11bn loss in 2022.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-arabias-pif-declares-11bn-loss-2022

I didn't read the article, but it's hard to understand exactly what their plan with spending all this money is given the oil price keeps tanking - despite production cuts - and a global recession seems to be right on our door step.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #21291 on: July 12, 2023, 10:55:54 pm »
I didn't read the article, but it's hard to understand exactly what their plan with spending all this money is given the oil price keeps tanking - despite production cuts - and a global recession seems to be right on our door step.

Oil price tanking?  We are in the middle of N.Hemisphere summer and it’s $80+.  Given their lift cost/bbl they are still raking it in.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #21292 on: July 13, 2023, 09:10:34 am »
Given what the Saudis are doing with their own league in their own country I can’t help think this Newcastle purchase was a bit of a waste of time for them. Why financially dope a small club in a small country having to contend with financial rules and regulations when instead you can disrupt the entire football world and structure by owning the whole thing.

Think they rushed into this then seen what happened with golf and the PGA and now thinking so small seems a waste of a few hundred million which they won’t miss
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21293 on: July 13, 2023, 09:18:01 am »
Given what the Saudis are doing with their own league in their own country I can’t help think this Newcastle purchase was a bit of a waste of time for them. Why financially dope a small club in a small country having to contend with financial rules and regulations when instead you can disrupt the entire football world and structure by owning the whole thing.

Think they rushed into this then seen what happened with golf and the PGA and now thinking so small seems a waste of a few hundred million which they won’t miss

It’s the Andy Carroll of club purchases
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #21294 on: July 13, 2023, 12:01:23 pm »

I don't think so. With Newcastle they have a permanant marker within the Premier League and a say on Premier League governance. Plus they've got a club that they can use as a feeder club for young English football talent into the Saudi League going into the future. Got to appreciate the irony of Newcastle fans thinking they were buying their way into Super Club success, only for their grand old instution to be turned into a feeder club instead.

What the Saudi purchase of Newcastle did is definitively prove to the rest of football that oil-funded sportswashing is here to stay. Get with the times or get fucked, basically. If Chelsea and City were the beginning of the end, Newcastle (and the Qatar World Cup) was simply the end.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 12:05:28 pm by Indomitable_Carp »

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21295 on: July 13, 2023, 12:07:10 pm »
It will also be a fantastic boost to their league when they parade the PL and CL trophies around their Saudi football grounds.
A few £100m transfers of Newcastle players to Saudi clubs should help the Geordies become challengers.
Longstaff to Al hilal for £100m sounds fair market value.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21296 on: July 13, 2023, 06:40:36 pm »
Just seeing it now, as with all of the Sportswashing teams they seem to appear in my YouTube recommended section, despite the fact that I watch nothing to do with Saudi or Abu Dhabi, however, what I was initially going to say, was that I've never seen a footballer more miserable at joining a new club (other than Aaron Lennon when he signed for the Shite) than Tonali looks, he has a loan back to Italy guaranteed next January or Summer.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21297 on: July 13, 2023, 08:40:29 pm »
Wont be long now before Saudi teams start getting invited into the champions league.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21298 on: July 13, 2023, 08:43:44 pm »
Wont be long now before Saudi teams start getting invited into the champions league.

They already are in the Asian Champions League.

Unless you think Saudi Arabia is part of Europe now.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21299 on: July 13, 2023, 08:47:30 pm »

Yeah the Asian Champions league is as prestigious as the European version Samie.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21300 on: July 13, 2023, 08:47:52 pm »

Saudi will create a new world tournament and poach top  European teams away from Uefa. Similar to what they did in golf.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21301 on: July 13, 2023, 08:49:23 pm »
That's where the new World Club Championships is coming in from 2024-25 season lads. You got to keep up with this.  :D

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21302 on: July 13, 2023, 08:52:45 pm »
That's where the new World Club Championships is coming in from 2024-25 season lads. You got to keep up with this.  :D
That’s only going to be every 4 years. They will want more than that.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21303 on: July 13, 2023, 09:17:51 pm »
Saudi will create a new world tournament and poach top  European teams away from Uefa. Similar to what they did in golf.
Effectively, it'd be a super league.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #21304 on: July 13, 2023, 10:22:56 pm »
I wonder when they'll buy old Trafford and move it rat by rat to Saudi.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21305 on: July 14, 2023, 12:06:59 pm »

Australia isn't part of Asia, but are in the AFC for World Cup qualifying.
Nations outside CONCACAF play in the Gold Cup.
Nations from outside CONMEBOL play in the Copa America.

This filtering down to club level and Saudi teams playing in the UEFA Champions League wouldn't be a surprise. Anything is up for sale.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #21306 on: July 14, 2023, 02:31:24 pm »
Israeli teams already play in UEFA competitions I think
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21307 on: July 14, 2023, 03:16:32 pm »
I think that's to limit the potential of their players being harmed if they were to partake in an Asian Competition, due to the popularity of that state within the Arab world.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #21308 on: July 22, 2023, 03:14:33 pm »

'A number of clubs will voice concern to PL on proposed Saint-Maximim move to Al Ahli. They say Newcastle using PIF duel ownership to inflate fee & help FFP + want PL to explain ‘market value’ process. #NUFC very comfortable with valuation' - https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1682753800077996033

'Clubs to raise concerns with Premier League over potential Allan Saint-Maximin transfer to Saudi Arabia' - by David Ornstein:-

https://theathletic.com/4710328/2023/07/22/saint-maximin-newcastle-saudi-transfer-premier-league - or article in full, here - https://archive.li/YAHNQ
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21309 on: July 22, 2023, 03:16:32 pm »
'A number of clubs will voice concern to PL on proposed Saint-Maximim move to Al Ahli. They say Newcastle using PIF duel ownership to inflate fee & help FFP + want PL to explain ‘market value’ process. #NUFC very comfortable with valuation' - https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1682753800077996033

'Clubs to raise concerns with Premier League over potential Allan Saint-Maximin transfer to Saudi Arabia' - by David Ornstein:-

https://theathletic.com/4710328/2023/07/22/saint-maximin-newcastle-saudi-transfer-premier-league - or article in full, here - https://archive.li/YAHNQ

The whole game has been corrupted.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21310 on: July 22, 2023, 05:11:32 pm »
It was always obvious that they were going to do this.
The PL should’ve known that letting sovereign states own clubs would cause all kinds of problems for the league and the other clubs that try to follow the rules.

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
« Reply #21311 on: July 22, 2023, 05:19:18 pm »

I think the Club World Cup might get revamp and they'll to make it a bigger comp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21312 on: July 22, 2023, 05:34:06 pm »
I won't be holding my breath waiting for the Premier League to do fuck all, about anything.

Corrupt, insufferable bastards don't give 2 hoots about anything other than lining their own pockets.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #21313 on: July 22, 2023, 09:40:35 pm »
Because they're a UEFA member country.

IIRC, the Middle-East and Asia's footballing authorities refused to recognise them, so UEFA offered them membership.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21314 on: July 22, 2023, 10:27:20 pm »
Because they're a UEFA member country.

IIRC, the Middle-East and Asia's footballing authorities refused to recognise them, so UEFA offered them membership.
There's also the question of the Israeli players security, have your own opinions on the Israel Palestine situation, but their footballers aren't complicit, and there'd be every chance of another attack like the German Olympics in 1972 (I think).

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21315 on: July 23, 2023, 09:52:44 am »
Surely clubs with the same owners should be banned from signing each others players?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21316 on: July 23, 2023, 01:17:43 pm »
Surely clubs with the same owners should be banned from signing each others players?
Eddie Howe doesn't think so.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66281210

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #21317 on: July 23, 2023, 01:30:56 pm »
Eddie Howe is a prick. I'm looking forward to the day he gets the boot because their owners feel they need to appoint a world-renowned manager to attract the higher level of players they'll be going after in the future.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21318 on: July 23, 2023, 01:57:15 pm »

The whole game always been corrupted but not so obvious or on a large scale to effect football that much . The UK government and The FA took it to another level.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21319 on: July 23, 2023, 01:58:35 pm »
Eddie Howe is a prick. I'm looking forward to the day he gets the boot because their owners feel they need to appoint a world-renowned manager to attract the higher level of players they'll be going after in the future.
Sold his soul for blood money.