Author Topic: Rhian Brewster  (Read 332083 times)

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Rhian Brewster, set to stay
« Reply #760 on: July 14, 2019, 08:22:55 pm »
You might be able to read properly, but if you can then you are wilfully misunderstanding his point, his comment seemed clear enough, well-rounded implying a similar skillset rather than saying he was as good as Firmino.
That's just the internet, mate.  Full of people willfully misunderstanding other people and unwilling to acknowledge it.

It's pretty grim.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #761 on: July 14, 2019, 08:28:34 pm »
his comment seemed clear enough, well-rounded implying a similar skillset rather than saying he was as good as Firmino.

I know what he was implying. Being near any of the skillsets that Firmino currently has is over the top. He's a young lad, he's got loads to do to prove himself.

Then maybe it's you're comprehension skills.

See above.

If I said two years ago that TAA was a more well
Rounded footballer than Clyne you would say the same thing, but it's the truth even at youth level TAA was showing skills and capable of doing things Clyne could only dream of, at the same time as a player he wasn't close to being better than an England international and one pf the best Rbs in the league, but Clyne couldn't take a free kick like TAA, he couldn't pass like TAA or cross the ball like him even when Trent Arnold was 16, this doesn't mean saying all that I would play a 16 yet old TAA over Clyne as there are other important aspect to football and being a footballplayer than solely technical ability, which for most footballers only see them make marginal improvements from that age onwards anyways.

We're not talking about Trent nor Clyne here. To be quite frank with you I am not arsed what you would have said about Trent from two years ago. I am specifically talking about where Brewster is at the moment in comparison to Roberto Firmino who is one of our most important players.

Now use than example and apply same to what I said, Brewster is nearly as well rounded as Firmino because as a young striker he can do most things with the ball at his feet, for England u17's he played as a sort of poacher surrounded by creative marvels, for us he's played as a winger and a number 9 more involved in the build up, he can dovetail between roles so seamlessly because not only is he a well rounded footballer but an intelligent one also, (this was a point made by Babuyugu at the time as well)y et saying that there's players at a higher level who can do less on paper but are better strikers than the young lad is right now, and there are technical maestros playing in league 1 who couldn't put some premiership footballers to shame on a pure technical basis.

Again I am not arsed about Trent and Clyne and the differences between them, or what one could do and couldn't do. We're talking about Brewster and Firmino. You asked specifically what was over the top, I gave you a specific answer. I am not arsed about what some can do in league 1 or what Babuyugu said [with all due respect to him] and what Premiership footballers can or can't do.

The discussion at hand is how close is Brewster to Firmino. You asked what was the over the top. I told you. He isn't near Firmino in any skillset or ability. Keyword being near. I didn't say he wasn't good or that he didn't have the talent. I rate Firmino that highly, and I don't overrate any footballer, no matter how much I like him. Firmino has played in 5 different positions in his professional career, at the highest level and he's done it very well. What he's done for the youth teams for both club and country  I have no interest in. Plenty of players have produced at such levels. If he is to be near in any skillset compared to Firmino he's going to have to show it for the first team.

Perhaps one day Brewster can be able to do the same Right now he isn't near any Bobby's attributes.

Perhaps it's your definition of ''near'' is the issue.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:31:49 pm by deFacto »

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: July 14, 2019, 08:29:42 pm »
That's just the internet, mate.  Full of people willfully misunderstanding other people and unwilling to acknowledge it.

It's pretty grim.

Has fuck all to do with any of that.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #763 on: July 14, 2019, 08:39:15 pm »
I can read properly thank you. Nearly,closely, marginally, however you want to dress it up, he's not near Firmino.  He has potential, like many other young players that have played for this club. Hopefully he becomes a good player for us, but there's a lot for him to do for him to be NEAR Firmino let alone as good. Firmino is a top class footballer who is unique in the way he operates for us on the pitch.

Don't get me started on Harry Wilson and how you've overrated him at every opportune moment that's worthy of a thread of it's own.

Right on the Wilson thing

Wrong on the other thing. He wasn’t saying Brewster was as good as Firmino.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: July 14, 2019, 08:42:51 pm »
Right on the Wilson thing

Wrong on the other thing. He wasn’t saying Brewster was as good as Firmino.

I know he wasn't saying he was as good as Firmino. ''Near him''

"He's no where near Firmino at this moment of time. That's whats over the top " - My original comment.

'' I said he's nearly as well rounded as Firmino meaning he can pass, he can dribble press, and finish good, doesn't equate to saying his as good, it means he's game is well rounded which is why he has played as a number 10, number 9 and pn the wings throughout his youth career.

'' - His coment

Near being the keyword here. My comment covers every aspect, whether it's near his dribbling or near his well roundendness, he isn't near that. For all the talk about comprehension on here, it's quite bloody clear what I'm saying.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #765 on: July 14, 2019, 08:48:12 pm »
Fuck him being as rounded as Bobby,he is better than Pele ever was.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: July 14, 2019, 08:53:54 pm »

That's better  :D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #767 on: July 14, 2019, 09:00:11 pm »

It's pretty grim.

That's not what happened here, it was an easy assumption being as the poster in question has previous of making rather over the top proclamations about one or two younger players who have yet to make the 1st team! It wasn't about 'misunderstanding'. The problem with the internet, is that it's easy to read comments differently to what the actual poster claim they meant.

Anyway, as for Brewster, there something about him for sure, so it could well be a deserved proclamation down the line  :D This kid is likely not just another young player with some talent.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #768 on: July 14, 2019, 09:08:41 pm »
That's not what happened here, it was an easy assumption being as the poster in question has previous of making rather over the top proclamations about one or two younger players who have yet to make the 1st team! It wasn't about 'misunderstanding'. The problem with the internet, is that it's easy to read comments differently to what the actual poster claim they meant.

Anyway, as for Brewster, there something about him for sure, so it could well be a deserved proclamation down the line  :D This kid is likely not just another young player with some talent.

Well said.

I am eager to see more of him, and I hope he makes an impact this season.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: July 14, 2019, 09:14:23 pm »

Well said.

I am eager to see more of him, and I hope he makes an impact this season.

I haven't really seen him play all that much but it's clear the club have set him up to be part of the first team this season. If that's the case, I hope we go all in on him and fully give him the opportunity to play at this level. There's nothing better than seeing Academy players step up and become regulars in the first team. It had been a while before Alexander-Arnold that someone came through and thankfully he's not only come through is one of the best fullbacks around, all in a couple of years. Hoping Brewster looks at that and takes inspiration.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: July 14, 2019, 09:15:08 pm »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: July 14, 2019, 09:22:05 pm »
Arse kisser.

Considering you have your head stuck up your arse most of the time ...  ;)

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #772 on: July 14, 2019, 09:34:16 pm »

So Hoever is Beckenbauer and Brewster is better than Pele eh?

I'm all ears  :lickin  ;D

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #773 on: July 14, 2019, 09:34:21 pm »
Personally I think Brewster is the biggest talent we have had at the Club since Gerrard broke through in to the first team. The kid is special, so special that Klopp was prepared to wait for him to come back from a horrific injury. So special that Klopp has enough faith in him to expect him to compete with our front three.

With young players you are delighted if they are at an elite level in one attribute. This kid is pretty much at an elite level across the board but what sets him apart is his exceptional levels of game intelligence. I can get the Bobby comparisons because they both have the ability to instinctively know what to do in completely different areas of the pitch. 
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: July 14, 2019, 09:36:18 pm »

It's self evident,no explanations necessary.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: July 14, 2019, 09:36:45 pm »
Considering you have your head stuck up your arse most of the time ...  ;)

Pervert.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: July 14, 2019, 09:55:28 pm »
Please start, you know, not bickering.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: July 14, 2019, 09:55:36 pm »
I know what he was implying. Being near any of the skillsets that Firmino currently has is over the top. He's a young lad, he's got loads to do to prove himself.

See above.

We're not talking about Trent nor Clyne here. To be quite frank with you I am not arsed what you would have said about Trent from two years ago. I am specifically talking about where Brewster is at the moment in comparison to Roberto Firmino who is one of our most important players.

Again I am not arsed about Trent and Clyne and the differences between them, or what one could do and couldn't do. We're talking about Brewster and Firmino. You asked specifically what was over the top, I gave you a specific answer. I am not arsed about what some can do in league 1 or what Babuyugu said [with all due respect to him] and what Premiership footballers can or can't do.

The discussion at hand is how close is Brewster to Firmino. You asked what was the over the top. I told you. He isn't near Firmino in any skillset or ability. Keyword being near. I didn't say he wasn't good or that he didn't have the talent. I rate Firmino that highly, and I don't overrate any footballer, no matter how much I like him. Firmino has played in 5 different positions in his professional career, at the highest level and he's done it very well. What he's done for the youth teams for both club and country  I have no interest in. Plenty of players have produced at such levels. If he is to be near in any skillset compared to Firmino he's going to have to show it for the first team.

Perhaps one day Brewster can be able to do the same Right now he isn't near any Bobby's attributes.

Perhaps it's your definition of ''near'' is the issue.

The Clyne example was used so you could you get a better understanding of what I meant, as a 16 year old TAA was already a more rounded better footballer than Clyne but would I take him over Clyne back then well no, I feel you're being obtuse, why can't Brewster be nearly as well rounded as Firmino? He's nowhere near his level at the moment, but he already has the skill set, the same skill set he had at 16, it's a very well rounded skill set but there are many strikers with a more limited skill set that are better players than him at this stage of his career, it's not a comment that insinuates he's near Firminos level overall as player, others got that you didn't and chose to talk about Wilson who may still prove my supposed over the top comments right anyways.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 09:58:28 pm by Coolie High »

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #778 on: July 14, 2019, 09:56:01 pm »

They are both special talents though. Plus we have a manager with an exceptional record of developing talent.

Once you start developing talent then it is like a virtuous circle. Have the bravery to play a teenage centre back pairing like Hummels and Subotic and win a title or have the Cojones to develop a full back Pairing like Trent and Robbo and win the Champions League and the sky is the limit.

You end up being the favoured destination for the elite young talent. Combine the elite talent with Klopp and the dividends are unlimited.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: July 14, 2019, 09:56:57 pm »

What over the top proclamations? That Wilson is good enough already for our squad? Klopp himself seems to be following that line of reasoning, given that we don't seem to be getting a wide forward like many of you wanted.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 09:59:49 pm by Coolie High »

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: July 14, 2019, 09:59:34 pm »

Must be a bugger washing behind yourself...
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #781 on: July 14, 2019, 11:07:58 pm »
Must be a bugger washing behind yourself...

Can he hear himself think though?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #782 on: July 14, 2019, 11:11:34 pm »

You are Dumbo, and I claim by £5.  :)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
« Reply #783 on: July 14, 2019, 11:47:38 pm »
I like both his goals.

1st - the cross was slightly behind him, and he still was able to head it in

2nd - although it was a "glorified tap in", he still had to anticipate where the ball was gonna land after the milner shot.

Looked damn cool throughout the 1st half...

Header was great - so often you see those balloon over the bar. He not only had to adjust to a cross that was straight at him rather than a foot or so in front for him to attack the ball, but it was also hammered across by Wilson. Top finish.

The ‘tap in’ good anticipation and, if he meant to hit it down into the ground to bounce over the keeper, another smart finish.

Today’s narrow angle - looked like it might have been going across goal til it deflected off the keeper.

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: July 15, 2019, 02:23:58 am »
They are both special talents though. Plus we have a manager with an exceptional record of developing talent.

Once you start developing talent then it is like a virtuous circle. Have the bravery to play a teenage centre back pairing like Hummels and Subotic and win a title or have the Cojones to develop a full back Pairing like Trent and Robbo and win the Champions League and the sky is the limit.

You end up being the favoured destination for the elite young talent. Combine the elite talent with Klopp and the dividends are unlimited.

I actually think it's more than that. It's one thing to buy great talent but when you bring it through you have the chance to create a dynasty. The team that won it in '77 had three academy players in the first XI and four more signed under the age of 21 (plus Stevie Heighway, who pretty much counts). The iconic European teams from Barca, Bayern, Ajax, Celtic, Red Star and Man United had that same internal presence.

We've built a great team but we need to reinstall that academy production line to ensure it carries on. With Trent, Brewster, Jones, Hoever, Sepp and potentially Harvey Elliott it looks like we could have the basis for a great new generation, and that's hugely exciting.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: July 15, 2019, 05:59:02 am »
Personally I think Brewster is the biggest talent we have had at the Club since Gerrard broke through in to the first team. The kid is special, so special that Klopp was prepared to wait for him to come back from a horrific injury. So special that Klopp has enough faith in him to expect him to compete with our front three.

With young players you are delighted if they are at an elite level in one attribute. This kid is pretty much at an elite level across the board but what sets him apart is his exceptional levels of game intelligence. I can get the Bobby comparisons because they both have the ability to instinctively know what to do in completely different areas of the pitch.

Disagree with that. That has to be Sterling in terms of raw talent. He was head and shoulders above anyone else at his age group, not only in our academy, but possibly in England. Same can't be said for Brewster, who by all accounts, is a fantastic talent. I remember seeing Sterling from 15 upwards and knowing he was going to be a sensation. Id say he is finally starting to reach his potential too. If Brewster can reach close to the same level as Sterling has, that would be fantastic.

There is one area where he clearly trumps Sterling though. Attitude. While I don't think he is as talented as Sterling was at his age, attitude could be enough to bridge the gap or better - as there is no doubt the lad has great potential. Klopp clearly is a big fan, so that should give us all confidence.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #786 on: July 15, 2019, 06:03:23 am »
Disagree with that. That has to be Sterling in terms of raw talent. He was head and shoulders above anyone else at his age group, not only in our academy, but possibly in England. Same can't be said for Brewster, who by all accounts, is a fantastic talent. I remember seeing Sterling from 15 upwards and knowing he was going to be a sensation. Id say he is finally starting to reach his potential too. If Brewster can reach close to the same level as Sterling has, that would be fantastic.

There is one area where he clearly trumps Sterling though. Attitude. While I don't think he is as talented as Sterling was at his age, attitude could be enough to bridge the gap or better - as there is no doubt the lad has great potential. Klopp clearly is a big fan, so that should give us all confidence.

He trumps him in power too. Sterling lacks the power to make him truly world class. Brewster generates quite a lot of it.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: July 15, 2019, 06:19:45 am »
He trumps him in power too. Sterling lacks the power to make him truly world class. Brewster generates quite a lot of it.

Another thing I like about Brewster is his 'strikers instinct'. His positioning appears to be very good.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #788 on: July 15, 2019, 06:44:36 am »
Sterling lacks the power to make him truly world class.

I think City fans are pretty happy with his output, whether or not he's got enough power to be world class.

I would be pretty happy to trade whatever power advantage Brewster has for a guarantee that he'll be as good as Sterling.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #789 on: July 15, 2019, 06:57:14 am »
I think City fans are pretty happy with his output, whether or not he's got enough power to be world class.

I would be pretty happy to trade whatever power advantage Brewster has for a guarantee that he'll be as good as Sterling.

I'm sure they are. But Brewster can hit the ball. That gives him better range to create his own goals from distance when necessary. For an out-and-out striker, that's a vital tool to have. Sterling without his speed will be distinctly average compared to how he is now. He has a good brain, though, to make up for it, but his main asset is his speed. Brewster has strength, instinct, speed, power, touch, and range of finishing and shooting. There's no telling if he can step up to or beyond the level Sterling has gotten himself up to, because a lot can happen in the game to a young prospect, but he most certainly has as many of the necessary tools as Sterling has to make it big - if not more.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KLIi6NRowRE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KLIi6NRowRE</a>
Better looking than Samie.

Offline bathoz

• Kopite
  • Wants a showpony.
« Reply #790 on: July 15, 2019, 08:59:39 am »
I always rated Sterling's football brain. It's why I laughed at the "Ibe will be better than him" crowd.

I've been suspicious of strong and fast good dribblers with indifferent end product ever since an Ajax fan poo-pooed Babel when we signed him. He said something along the lines of 'they might be rare in England, but we've seen plenty of this type, and until they actually do something with the positions they create, what's the point of them?"
The opinions related above are in no way to be taken as anything more (or less) than those of an bored mind.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: July 15, 2019, 09:19:22 am »

So if Sterling doesn't improve his power but continues to get 30+ goals and assists for the next couple of years he still wouldn't be truly world class?

As for Brewster. Never seen him play but Klopp likes him and he knows an attacker better than anyone, so that's enough for me. Hopefully  he starts in cups and gets some starts against fodder at home to get some goals and confidence
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:27:44 am by Clayton Bigsby »

Online Coolie High

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: July 15, 2019, 09:31:02 am »

Agree with you, but in regards to England Sterling wouldn't be the best in his age group in this current English generation, it would still be Sancho.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: July 15, 2019, 09:42:28 am »
Agree with you, but in regards to England Sterling wouldn't be the best in his age group in this current English generation, it would still be Sancho.

As much as I'm not a big fan of Sterling, I would disagree with this statement. Sancho doesn't yet have the same track record as Sterling does. The latter's has so much more top flight experience that he can be considered a veteran even at his age. Sancho had one good season, he hasn't had so much a sniff of adversity yet. I do like him, but to say he's better than Sterling...nah.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:07 am »
If he continues to impress I could see him starting against Norwich - with Mane getting to the final that game is played exactly 3 weeks before Norwich and Klopp normally gives each player 3 weeks off after tournaments.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #795 on: July 15, 2019, 10:24:07 am »
If he continues to impress I could see him starting against Norwich - with Mane getting to the final that game is played exactly 3 weeks before Norwich and Klopp normally gives each player 3 weeks off after tournaments.

Brewster would have to have a storming pre-season to move ahead of Origi in the pecking order.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #796 on: July 15, 2019, 10:36:14 am »
Brewster would have to have a storming pre-season to move ahead of Origi in the pecking order.

Yeah I'm interested to see how Brewster does against the better teams on the US tour but it's a very encouraging start.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #797 on: July 15, 2019, 10:47:22 am »

Although I do wonder how Klopp will manage the fitness of Salah, Mane and Firmino. I'm thinking that he's probably not going to have any of them going a full 90 right from the off if he can help it. I think the first few games we may see a lot of playing time for the auxillary forwards.

Online Coolie High

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: July 15, 2019, 11:41:41 am »
As much as I'm not a big fan of Sterling, I would disagree with this statement. Sancho doesn't yet have the same track record as Sterling does. The latter's has so much more top flight experience that he can be considered a veteran even at his age. Sancho had one good season, he hasn't had so much a sniff of adversity yet. I do like him, but to say he's better than Sterling...nah.

I mean Sancho at 17-18 was better than Sterling at 17-18,in my opinion.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #799 on: July 15, 2019, 11:47:45 am »
I mean Sancho at 17-18 was better than Sterling at 17-18,in my opinion.

That's a fair assessment. Sancho, for his age, is pretty electric.