Author Topic: Things that wind you up irrationally...  (Read 519856 times)

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
Re: Things that wind you up irrationally...
« Reply #6240 on: December 11, 2011, 07:27:10 pm »
£!60 an hour, just undercutting Le F*mme.

Does that include the Land Rover and rent on the house?
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6241 on: December 11, 2011, 07:28:10 pm »

And the customary free bed whilst he sits on RAWK calling you a c*nt/wishing you'd talk to him?

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6242 on: December 11, 2011, 07:29:59 pm »

just covers the basics mate. Extras cost extra from now.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6243 on: December 11, 2011, 07:30:48 pm »
And the customary free bed whilst he sits on RAWK calling you a c*nt/wishing you'd talk to him?

funny isnt it, its not even the best bed in the world. woman just love sleeping in it when i'm not in it. Actually lying on it now. wishing she'd talk to me ha ha.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6244 on: December 11, 2011, 07:37:10 pm »
Ill lay in it with you my sweetie pie. Just hold me close and call me Sir and kiss my earlobes. Thats all i ask.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #6245 on: December 11, 2011, 07:45:01 pm »
Doctors. Or the ones we've seen recently.

3gp visits and an out of hours before someone agrees that yes, it isn't just a cough with a high temp your child has had for two weeks and spots its pneumonia and its in to hospital you go for some antibiotics and overnight stays. Poor little man suffering unnecessarily for an extra week.  :no

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6246 on: December 11, 2011, 07:52:01 pm »
Ill lay in it with you my sweetie pie. Just hold me close and call me Sir and kiss my earlobes. Thats all i ask.

as long as it doesnt involve frozen turds.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6247 on: December 11, 2011, 10:09:55 pm »
probably been mentioned 100 times over, but not checking 158 pages for it.

something i call 'splashback'. no matter how much toilet paper i throw down into the water of the toilet to prevent the water splashing my arse when i'm doing my business, it seems to fail more often than not. sometimes i try to quickly sit up a bit after release if i think it's going to splash up some water, but it still happens anyway.

I've not read your post but your avatar is emmmm........interesting.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6248 on: December 11, 2011, 10:15:51 pm »
I've not read your post but your avatar is emmmm........interesting.

some freaky shit.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #6249 on: December 11, 2011, 10:28:48 pm »
My mrs putting the washing bowl on all the plates in the drying rack

I just went to grab one of the plates and the lot went. FUCK OFF, what is the fucking point in that
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6250 on: December 11, 2011, 10:32:36 pm »
Top man with his heart in the right place.

got to agree, great parent unlike his ex.

I don't disagree that he is a great Parent or that hgis heart is in the right place but the man just drips cringe. Watched his 'Life Stories' last night and seriously he is a  woe is me type character.
Trapps Army 2012

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6251 on: December 11, 2011, 11:35:51 pm »

3gp visits and an out of hours before someone agrees that yes, it isn't just a cough with a high temp your child has had for two weeks and spots its pneumonia and its in to hospital you go for some antibiotics and overnight stays. Poor little man suffering unnecessarily for an extra week.  :no

Horrible that mate, hope he feels better soon.

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #6252 on: December 12, 2011, 12:09:10 am »

Oh fuck. Been there with my kids.  Actually just been there with my wife as well. She was laid up one week at home with a high fever (doc was convinced it was the flu)  before the doc called a pneumonia. She got in the hossie 3 times before they got the treatment right and now 4 weeks later she's almost good again. That is her lungs are fubar for another 2-3 weeks.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6253 on: December 12, 2011, 12:29:05 am »
Fake fucking tan.

Why? Honestly. Why do these fucking bints, and bastards by the way, I've seen plenty of those fucking fruits walking around with their t-shirt two sizes too fucking small for them so you can really make out their abs through the t-shirt cos we're all meant to be so impressed that he's got so fucking little going on in his life that he can spend all day every fucking day down the gym with protein shakes and towel-whipping other guys on the fanny. And pull your fucking jeans up you basket-case. There's never been a pair of jeans designed to hang halfway down your arse. You look a fucking state and you're ruining a perfectly horrible pair of jeans as well you c*nt. What's that writing say? IT WAS RHETORICAL! Why do you have jeans with fucking words on them you fool? But enough of you with your perfectly gelled, dyed black hair and dyed eyebrows, you fucking ponce. I want to get back to your girlfriend there. The one that does exactly what she says on the fucking tin. Mahogany. Is that what you were trying for? Cos that's what you got. You look like a fucking antique armoire you daft whore. How could anyone want to do anything with you other than stand you in the corner and keep expensive china in you for when the in-laws come round. You look like wood, you've got a fucking personality like it as well you thick piece of shit. HAHAHAHA Oh mah gowd look what Chantelle said abaart Preston, arf arf arf! Fuck off! And turn the other way, the sun is reflecting off your varnished fucking face and giving me a headache on top of the headache you're fucking Stacy Solomon, nails on a blackboard, screeching voice is giving me as well. I'm starting to feel like my brain will haemorrhage any fucking second.

Why do you do it? Honestly? What is so bad about pale skin? No it doesn't make you look unhealthy you fucking idiot. Your poor diet and lack of exercise does that. You'r skin still looks like shit, now it just looks like leathery shit. Oh wow, that's so much fucking better. But you know what would really make a difference? You know what would really make you look great? See those tiny, fake jewels there? Why don't you stick them to your face? I know it sounds mental, but go with me on this. Just stick them all over your face. You'll look a million dollars. No one even realises they're fake. They're all standing around going "look at her over there, she must be a Persian princess or summink, wiv that exotic, lustrous skin and actual fucking diamonds on her fucking face." You'll have your pick of the guys. You definitely wont be left with the most drunken, desperate guy in the room. Absolutely not.

But, I don't think we've done enough yet. Nothing screams high-society with Audrey Hepburn levels of charm and beauty than having most of your hair be dyed black, then just randomly putting peroxide on some bits. There's nothing sexier than blonde streaks through black hair. And lets not forget the extensions, cos there's nothing uncreepier than having other people's hair tied on to yours. That's totally fucking normal and absolutely something I want to be associated with.

So now we have it. Skin like an old leather handbag, hair like a fucking japanese horror film gone wrong, random bits of shiny shit all over your face. Time to wear something that your tits have a hard time staying in and you arse hangs out of. I can't wait to see you come home tonight with Prince Charming on your arm.

You fucking daft filthy slag. All you'll get is some Jeremy Kyle reject with 5 kids by 6 different mums (I don't know how that works either). He'll tell you you're a "fackin gowgeous slaag" and that'll be you wet. Then he'll cheat on you, he'll beat you, he'll drink too much, he'll try to cop off with your best mate, cos you both look the fucking same you pair of fucking filthy howks. And you'll cry ravines into your fake tan and start the process all over again. Repeat ad nauseum, sprinkle in some kids that never stood a chance, and eventually you'll fucking die leaving everyone else to clean up the fucking mess you left behind. You'll be camouflaged in your own fucking coffin you silly c*nt.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:31:46 am by Gobias Industries »

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #6254 on: December 12, 2011, 12:30:54 am »
Fucking hell :lmao

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6255 on: December 12, 2011, 12:35:41 am »
You're just wonderful.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6256 on: December 12, 2011, 01:33:03 am »
And just like that, Gobias has got the minges of RAWK moister than a flannel at waterworld.

Well played sir! :wellin

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6257 on: December 12, 2011, 08:14:52 am »
Now thats class. Btw have you got this birds number ;)

That, ladies and gents, is how to bitch about something.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #6258 on: December 12, 2011, 08:18:05 am »
Class from Gobias. ;D

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6259 on: December 12, 2011, 08:25:10 am »
Ahhhh fuck. I had a txt yesterday from someone saying ' do you know you have missed your sons birthday today '. I assumed it was his slag of a mother so after explaining i had sent him a txt, and a fb message and asked him to the pub for a pint i decided to verbally assault her. Big time. Calling her a stupid fat c*nt etc etc etc and just kept abusing her. Turns out it wasnt her. I dont keep everyones number stored in my phone if i dont like the skanks and there was no name to this number so i dont know who the fuck i was abusing. This could get interesting.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #6260 on: December 12, 2011, 01:08:48 pm »
Just crawled out of bed to find the postie had left the latest edition of our company's newsletter, the type where they tell you how great everything is and various brown-noser's are pictured receiving awards for various acts of brown-nosing.
 'Working together to achieve goals' it says on the front, which is nice considering we're being made redundant on Friday.

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6261 on: December 12, 2011, 01:33:38 pm »
Just crawled out of bed to find the postie had left the latest edition of our company's newsletter, the type where they tell you how great everything is and various brown-noser's are pictured receiving awards for various acts of brown-nosing.
 'Working together to achieve goals' it says on the front, which is nice considering we're being made redundant on Friday.

The irony, eh...? :butt

Found a new job yet?

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6262 on: December 12, 2011, 01:45:02 pm »
The irony, eh...? :butt

Found a new job yet?

not really started looking yet mate.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6263 on: December 12, 2011, 01:58:26 pm »
not really started looking yet mate.

Probably not too many jobs advertised right now with Christmas lurking, is there?

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6264 on: December 12, 2011, 02:02:25 pm »
Probably not too many jobs advertised right now with Christmas lurking, is there?

to be honest there aren't too many being advertised at the best of times, not only that I didn't want to be abused over Christmas and New Year (in the employment sense of course).

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6265 on: December 12, 2011, 02:06:43 pm »
I understand. How does it work in the UK - here in Denmark when you get fired you'll receive a minimum of 3 months pay if you've been employed at the place for at least 12 months. That number of months' pay increases depending on how long time you've been with the company. Is that the same in the UK?

I'm long overdue for some abuse though... ;)

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6266 on: December 12, 2011, 02:09:25 pm »
The new Grifter.

A pleasure to read.

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6267 on: December 12, 2011, 02:17:47 pm »
I understand. How does it work in the UK - here in Denmark when you get fired you'll receive a minimum of 3 months pay if you've been employed at the place for at least 12 months. That number of months' pay increases depending on how long time you've been with the company. Is that the same in the UK?

I'm long overdue for some abuse though... ;)

If you're lucky enough to get a redundancy package then it varies depending on which company you work for. Usually you will get 2-3 weeks pay for every year you have worked there, although I'm sure most companies these days are looking to do away with redundancy packages and only pay the statutory Government rate which is a weeks pay for every year worked (I think).

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6268 on: December 12, 2011, 04:55:09 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lylLAxzS4E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6lylLAxzS4E</a>

Where can I possible begin?

This is the most horrifically humiliating thing I have ever laid my eyes upon. So it starts with some bint proudly proclaiming the she's just sold her car. Fair enough, I'd be pleased if I was trying to sell a car and had managed to sell it. Tell you what I wouldn't fucking do. Say the words "quick, quick" for no apparent fucking reason. But there is a reason. As you can see by the fact that this is webuyanycar.com's official Youtube account and it says "Quick Quick" in the title, some absolute fucking noose-magnet came up with the words "quick quick" as a catchy fucking slogan. Some complete and utter disgrace to his parents, who wears skinny trousers with his pinstriped fucking suit and is always drinking fucking skinny-lattes and reading the fucking Financial Times cos he thinks he's a fucking big-shot when what he actually is is a c*nt, plain and simple. He'll be out tonight after work taking cocaine and crying into a strippers lap about how his father never told him he was proud of him. The c*nt. This fucking untermensch was sitting in a fucking boardroom one day, but not a regular boardroom, one of those boardrooms that they have in marketing buildings that's got fucking expanding sphere toys and colourful walls because the only way to keep your creative juices flowing is to sit in a fucking clown-shoe of a boardroom and high five each other with your pale blue sleeves rolled up over your hairless forearms that are, frankly, too tanned for this time of year and in London, you tanning salon visiting penis regarder, every time you think up some idea that isn't frighteningly shit. And on this occasion he thought up "quick, quick" and the other three identical bawbags were sat around, mouths agape, some white powder visible just under their noses. And that was it, this fucking genocide of an advert was born.

So then you've got the next guy, an annoying fucking twerp if ever I saw one. Standing in front of his big shiny car at what looks like some posh English estate and he fucking says it too. Just shut the fuck up. It's bad enough you're taking people talking and trying to make a song out of it. But stop making them say that shit fucking slogan.

And who wrote the lyrics to this shit anyway? "Very. Snappy. Totally. Speedy" I bet was the same fucking bellends in that boardroom, with their pointed shoes that click, click even when they walk on carpet cos they really fucking need everyone to know they're in the room, as if anyone could miss you, you c*nt. I could smell you before you even left your house this morning. That big tub in your bathroom is meant for hot water, not Cool Water by Davidoff. You don't need to fucking bathe in the stuff. How many times have you had your door kicked in by police thinking there was a chemical attack happening in your fucking abode? Enough of your pastel coloured shirts as well, you dull bastard.

And why are some of them acting like they are half dancing/half gangsta? You're speaking shit words in your shit voice. You ain't Dre, you ain't Tupac. You're a quim.

And why are those kids so fucking happy? What's it to do with them that their parents sold a car? Why is that boy high-fiving his dad and half dancing? I really hope he gets bullied at school. Yeah I know they're all actors, that actually makes it fucking worse. They could have just kept on plugging away at that am-dram company they go to on a Tuesday night, really perfect that blossoming flower routine the fucking hippy c*nt in charge gets them to do every week so they can feel the truth in any situation. Instead they sold their souls. And for what? I'd like to know if a single one of their agents (HA!) has gotten a phone call since this ad was first aired that was anything other than my own heavy breathing voice telling them I'll get them when they least expect it. Absolute fucking c*nts and I hope that kid's parents have had to spend all the money they made off their child's back on therapy for the kid. Serves them right the pushy c*nts. Never managed to live their own dreams so forcing them on their children. Makes me fucking sick.

But lastly, the retarded Matt Dawson look-a-like near the end. Don't you get up every morning and ask yourself how your life got to a place where you're whoring yourself out for some company and letting an entire country here you say "hee hee" on TV with that gormless fucking look on your shit little balding face? Cos you should. It should be all you fucking think about. You should sit on your sofa every single day, watching Jeremy Kyle and unable to even force a smile at the misfortunes of the glorious blockheaded cretins on that show, because how is your life any fucking better? You should ask yourself, what's the point of putting food into such a mangled fucking head anyway? How can you not absolutely hate yourself for what you've done? How are you not hooked on drink and drugs, lying in a fucking gutter somewhere, warbling a Shakespearean sonnet to passers-by in the vain hope one of them is a talent spotter? I could write a fucking essay on everything I hate about you, you complete tool. That gap between your front teeth, the ridiculous attempt to cling to your viciously receding hairline, your pointy fucking eyebrows that are barely even there. Even they hate you, look how they point up, drawing attention to your massive fucking forehead. Fuck you.

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6269 on: December 12, 2011, 04:56:54 pm »
Do you just sit for hours constructing these?lol
Trapps Army 2012

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6270 on: December 12, 2011, 05:01:36 pm »
If you're lucky enough to get a redundancy package then it varies depending on which company you work for. Usually you will get 2-3 weeks pay for every year you have worked there, although I'm sure most companies these days are looking to do away with redundancy packages and only pay the statutory Government rate which is a weeks pay for every year worked (I think).

Ok. How many years have you been at the company?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #6271 on: December 12, 2011, 05:03:49 pm »
Where can I possible begin?

Grifter does it better.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6272 on: December 12, 2011, 05:04:20 pm »

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #6273 on: December 12, 2011, 05:05:40 pm »
Grifter does it better.
Aye. And I didn't even like Grifters that much.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #6274 on: December 12, 2011, 05:07:40 pm »
Idiots at the Post Office. We're queuing for nearly 15 minutes and nearly every person in front of me, when they eventually get to being served, starts getting organised about what they want to send. You're standing around for 15 minutes and you only just thought about getting your bollocking little stamps out to put on the unsealed envelope. Nice one.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6275 on: December 12, 2011, 05:08:42 pm »
think gobias may need anger management

been getting wound up this week by people who insist on swearing in every single sentence every three words "I'm not fucking going there", "i have a fuck load of fucking work to do", "fuck this shit" "this c*nt said soandso it was shit" - i can accept that sometimes its necessary when your really trying to make a point of something but every single sentence really? it doesnt make you cool, its just rude and there's kids around that really shouldn't be hearing that.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #6276 on: December 12, 2011, 06:29:10 pm »
In a customers house when they say 'just say when you want a cuppa'

Thats me not having one then., Im English for fucks sake. Im not going to do that. They should fucking know aswell cos theyre english

Ploy to not make one, thats what that is.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6277 on: December 12, 2011, 11:04:36 pm »

All that anger can't be healthy man. One of these days you're going to go on a strangling spree or something.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6278 on: December 13, 2011, 06:07:43 am »
When you're at the office and someone brings in a lot of donuts or bagels or cupcakes or similar. And a person tears off a piece of the donut for example and leaves the rest of it there. It looks like a rat gnawed on it. Take the whole thing or just leave it alone please. No one wants your leftovers.  >:(
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline keithcun

• Shameless destroyer of Warringtons finest cinematoria, claims he used to have a large one...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6279 on: December 13, 2011, 06:41:47 am »

Don't start me on Drs, I'm looking at moving from mine.
I might have single handedly ruined Warrington's picture houses,but personally thought my pocket money was better spent at Anfield.