Author Topic: Things that wind you up irrationally...  (Read 519862 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Things that wind you up irrationally...
« Reply #6200 on: December 9, 2011, 11:34:44 pm »
He puts me in mind of a young Grifter. Exceptional.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6201 on: December 9, 2011, 11:46:31 pm »
People who think constantly correcting spelling/grammar mistakes on the internet makes them smart. Like if someone keeps making the same mistake just tell them, yeah sure. But I seriously think the people who do it all the time actually have a lower IQ than the average and are trying to compensate by correcting small errors on the internet. I'm not even joking, that's what I think. If there are any psychologists reading this right now, I swear to god, if you steal my hypothesis and research this I'll fucking kill you ;D
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6202 on: December 9, 2011, 11:48:47 pm »
People who think constantly correcting spelling/grammar mistakes on the internet makes them smart. Like if someone keeps making the same mistake just tell them, yeah sure. But I seriously think the people who do it all the time actually have a lower IQ than the average and are trying to compensate by correcting small errors on the internet. I'm not even joking, that's what I think. If there are any psychologists reading this right now, I swear to god, if you steal my hypothesis and research this I'll fucking kill you ;D

:lmao

Also just noticed the fucking sig :lmao

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6203 on: December 10, 2011, 12:43:15 am »
Gullible idiots on facebook who post every stupid scam they come across. Just seen one that has wound me up more than it maybe should have (or maybe not).

Basically it shows a pic of some kid lying in a hospital bed with loads of wires etc. attached, obviously very poorly. Underneath it says "this boy can get a heart transplant for free if he gets 100 shares". So, let me get this straight, this kid is dying and in desperate need of a transplant to save his life. The doctors say they will save his life, but only on the condition he can get 100 shares on facebook? And people believe this?

Another one is the "ancient" chinese thingy-me-jig (can't think of the word) that says if you post this message on facebook you will come into loads of money. I know facebook has been out for a few years now but "ancient"?? Did they really use facebook hundreds of years ago in china?

RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Red Scouse

• Anny Roader
  • Stop making sense.
« Reply #6204 on: December 10, 2011, 01:40:39 am »
Tories  - gobshites the lot of them.

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #6205 on: December 10, 2011, 02:22:42 am »
Not being able to sleep.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #6206 on: December 10, 2011, 03:34:30 am »
Working in a busy restaurant. Work in a restaurant for 3 years and you will soon realise how many assholes there are on planet earth. I actually felt like blowing the place up with some of the absoloutely inconsiderate self obsessed correct no matter what arrogant slimey boring dull moaning fake two faced fucking gimps that were in there tonight. Raging. Work again tomorrow night though, yippee.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6207 on: December 10, 2011, 04:41:08 am »
Working in a busy restaurant. Work in a restaurant for 3 years and you will soon realise how many assholes there are on planet earth. I actually felt like blowing the place up with some of the absoloutely inconsiderate self obsessed correct no matter what arrogant slimey boring dull moaning fake two faced fucking gimps that were in there tonight. Raging. Work again tomorrow night though, yippee.

agreed, i did silver service in a posh golf manor house and the amount of posh uptight inpolite pretentious twats you'd have to serve was unbelievable, thats why whenever im being served i always make sure im smily, polite and grateful it really does make a difference

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #6208 on: December 10, 2011, 05:33:25 am »

"God" is a noun and therefore requires a capital "G".

;D
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #6209 on: December 10, 2011, 06:35:47 am »
My twat of a neighbour who cannot put the fucking volume down at 2 am in the morning.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #6210 on: December 10, 2011, 09:34:20 am »
My twat of a neighbour who cannot put the fucking volume down at 2 am in the morning.
Time to put the neighbour down then.

Offline keithcun

• Shameless destroyer of Warringtons finest cinematoria, claims he used to have a large one...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6211 on: December 10, 2011, 09:45:08 am »
Secret Santa at work. Rubbish. I just got a tiny table tennis bat and ball.

Bet you work with women, a bollocks of an idea is that.
I might have single handedly ruined Warrington's picture houses,but personally thought my pocket money was better spent at Anfield.

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6212 on: December 10, 2011, 09:59:02 am »
agreed, i did silver service in a posh golf manor house and the amount of posh uptight inpolite pretentious twats you'd have to serve was unbelievable, thats why whenever im being served i always make sure im smily, polite and grateful it really does make a difference

I think everyone should have to work at least 2 months in customer service during their life time, preferably early on like late teens. Just so they can realise how little things like smiling, having your money ready and generally not being an arsehole really makes a difference to the person that is working in the shop/restaurant/pub. Whenever I go to a the shop I always have money ready, is it too much to ask that when someone is buying a bottle of water that is €1.90 (rip off yes) that they know is €1.90, can they not have €2 or whatever on them instead of reaching into their purse within a handbag within a bag, especially when they've been queuing for 5 minutes.

I just hate the general public...

Offline sammyboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I can't believe you just said that!
« Reply #6213 on: December 10, 2011, 11:20:56 am »
Whenever I go to a the shop I always have money ready, is it too much to ask that when someone is buying a bottle of water that is €1.90 (rip off yes) that they know is €1.90, can they not have €2 or whatever on them instead of reaching into their purse within a handbag within a bag, especially when they've been queuing for 5 minutes.

This. Winds me RIGHT up!
R.I.P YNWA

Nah we just wear kilts with no underwear in a cold climate so you English c*nts will think we're braver and tougher than we are.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6214 on: December 10, 2011, 11:30:30 am »
This. Winds me RIGHT up!

The bus is the worst, people get on THEN decide to look for their bus fare or if its an older person their bus pass, fuck sake if you see the bus coming get it then, or have it out already and throw it in another pocket separate from everything else!

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6215 on: December 10, 2011, 11:38:14 am »
Star Trek, well for fuck sake there's the odd good episode, but let it fucking go. If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit....
petaQ SoH!
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6216 on: December 10, 2011, 11:56:20 am »
"God" is a noun and therefore requires a capital "G".
 ;D
;D
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6217 on: December 10, 2011, 12:11:39 pm »
Yup, it really is degrading when you have asshole after asshole customer. Its like a breath of fresh air when you get a decent smily person who says thank you then but that was a like finding a needle in a haystack last night, there was an absoloute swam of muppets. I actually heard some girl at a table last night talking about a nightclub saying "its great because there is a pretty big VIP area so you're kept away from all the plebs for the night" to which she then looked at me and the other girl serving the table with me, grinned and then looked back to her friends who all also started laughing. Should of poured the soup over her snobby head.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6218 on: December 10, 2011, 12:16:44 pm »
Yup, it really is degrading when you have asshole after asshole customer. Its like a breath of fresh air when you get a decent smily person who says thank you then but that was a like finding a needle in a haystack last night, there was an absoloute swam of muppets. I actually heard some girl at a table last night talking about a nightclub saying "its great because there is a pretty big VIP area so you're kept away from all the plebs for the night" to which she then looked at me and the other girl serving the table with me, grinned and then looked back to her friends who all also started laughing. Should of poured the soup over her snobby head.

Should of said it's good you'll be in the VIP area because least these 'plebs' are away from your ugly, smug grid, note, call her ugly even if she's the sexiest bastard you've ever seen just to see her self esteem shatter in 100 before your very eyes ;D

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6220 on: December 10, 2011, 12:24:40 pm »
Should of said it's good you'll be in the VIP area because least these 'plebs' are away from your ugly, smug grid, note, call her ugly even if she's the sexiest bastard you've ever seen just to see her self esteem shatter in 100 before your very eyes ;D
There is so many things you want to say/do at that point but I always just smile and don't say anything. Can't afford to lose my job.

I'm already planning my last day in there though, when it comes, any snobby person who decides to be a c*nt that night is going to get a serious earfull.

Learpholl's idea of every one having to work 2 months in customer service at some point in their life is not a bad one in my opinion. Might show a few people how difficult some of these jobs they look down at are and how some of the stupid little things they do/say don't make it easier. Hopefully tonight will be better anyway, not holding my breath though. Merry fucking Christmas.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6221 on: December 10, 2011, 12:34:34 pm »
Can relate with CorKopite.

Work for a healthcare company and most of our patients are elderly however I've always been polite and even had customers calling up to tell the management I've been a great help to the customer. Most of them are perfectly sound yet sometimes you get some old twat walk in like they've got the sun shining out of their arse and expecting me to fucking grovel!

Said Hi to one lady the other day and she turned around and just went "Get me my order now boy, names *****" which pissed me right off and another time there was a fella come in who had a fucking go at me because the manufacturer we used had stopped making a product he wanted! As if it was under my fucking control the absoloute tit. What he failed to realise was that I offered him a cheaper (yet much better) alternative and would have saved him shitloads yet he dickhead just stormed out so more fool him the old c*nt.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:36:18 pm by J-Mc- »

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #6222 on: December 10, 2011, 12:40:26 pm »

You've put a smiley face instead of a full stop at the end of your paragraph. :wave
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6223 on: December 10, 2011, 01:01:55 pm »
Fuckin slow bastards at the supermarket check out taking forever to pay. How difficult is it to put your card in the slot and punch your pin in or take some cash out?!
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Jimmy Two Times

• Two Times. A good fella. RAWK Cricket ODI Draft champion
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6224 on: December 10, 2011, 02:38:16 pm »
Slow fucking internet.

On a 3G connection with full signal bars. 120Kbps. FUMING.

It's not always like this - I usually get 3Mbps comfortably - but 120Kbps? FUCK THIS SHIT. Can't stream the QPR game now because of this shitty connection which I activated yesterday ONLY so I could catch the game. I'm in Delhi and the TV's fucked.

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6225 on: December 10, 2011, 09:29:57 pm »
People with 2 first names really wind me up, like Sarah Jane. Why the Fuck do you need 2 names?

Also when people write Rd instead of Road. It's only 2 extra letters, lazy bastards
@johnbuckels

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #6226 on: December 10, 2011, 09:37:32 pm »
Are dogs farts, they abso-fucking-lutely stink. The dirty bastard.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #6227 on: December 10, 2011, 10:02:21 pm »
Are dogs farts, they abso-fucking-lutely stink. The dirty bastard.

'SHAUSHAGES'

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #6228 on: December 10, 2011, 10:04:29 pm »
:lmao

mad thing is, our dog does all that standing on her hind legs and trying to fight me hand stuff. ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6229 on: December 11, 2011, 05:42:20 pm »
Peter Andre. There is no living creature than can be any more cringey than this greaseball.
Trapps Army 2012

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6230 on: December 11, 2011, 06:01:46 pm »
Peter Andre. There is no living creature than can be any more cringey than this greaseball.
Top man with his heart in the right place.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6231 on: December 11, 2011, 06:04:09 pm »
Top man with his heart in the right place.

got to agree, great parent unlike his ex.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #6232 on: December 11, 2011, 06:04:22 pm »
Twats who bring their pint into the bogs. Fuck off you filthy twat.

Women on the piss. Fuck off you cheap noisy slags.

Fit birds saying they are fat/ugly etc. Fuck off you attention seeking cuntnugget.

Kids in pubs.

Twats in cars that think they can shove their way into the line of traffic.  Like im going to back off fuck face.

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6233 on: December 11, 2011, 06:06:08 pm »
Twats who bring their pint into the bogs. Fuck off you filthy twat.

Women on the piss. Fuck off you cheap noisy slags.

Fit birds saying they are fat/ugly etc. Fuck off you attention seeking cuntnugget.

Kids in pubs.

Twats in cars that think they can shove their way into the line of traffic.  Like im going to back off fuck face.

agree with all of that. Did you get my number Carl?
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #6234 on: December 11, 2011, 06:10:00 pm »
Yes mate. I did. Just needed to update my phone is all.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6235 on: December 11, 2011, 06:10:34 pm »
Yes mate. I did. Just needed to update my phone is all.

good stuff.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6236 on: December 11, 2011, 06:27:29 pm »
good stuff.

Fucking hell, single for a few days and you're already trying to get laid, you fucking whore.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6237 on: December 11, 2011, 06:38:46 pm »
Fucking hell, single for a few days and you're already trying to get laid, you fucking whore.

man slag.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6238 on: December 11, 2011, 07:17:26 pm »

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6239 on: December 11, 2011, 07:25:38 pm »
What's your rates?

£!60 an hour, just undercutting Le F*mme.