Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
If everyone is happy with the structure - and presumably they are, otherwise Slot wouldn't accept the job - why is this a problem?

Get outta here with your reason.
I thought for sure he was a left back, but you are the second one who has called him a right back, so I guess I'm wrong. Would be really strange to drop money on a RB, though. I do think he has some positional versatility, though, so maybe that's what they are thinking.

30 Games on the right
11 games centre back
2 games left back

He looks decent
Reading the slot news today and how he will bring his assistant, Sipke or Spike or whatever it all feels so real that we won’t see Klopp there next season. Seeing some bald Dutch guy with some new assistants is gonna take time to start to enjoy. Let’s hope for all our sakes he comes out blazing with intense pressing and attacking football.
Og Cucurella
But if they get charged and thrown out the League then the whole brand is fucked.

Why there not exactly a big club are they it would clean up "the brand" if they where booted out
Well 1-0 Already
So he becomes the third centreback?

That’s what the video posted in the new manager thread seemed to imply.
I'll go

Quansah
Bradley
Trent
Doak
Jones

Why Doak? Not seen nearly enough of him in first team action to be sure he’s good enough for the first team. Looks a good prospect but this season has done him no favours either.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by WhereAngelsPlay on Today at 08:04:32 pm »
Klopp didn't make you fast during your injury recovery, Salah. Look elsewhere for somebody to blame for your form issues.

I'm going back to not opening threads.
General Football and Sport / Re: Skybet Championship Thread
« Last post by duvva 💅 on Today at 08:04:28 pm »
When did he go on loan there?
Start of the season I think. Carvalho joined him in January - both on loan
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10