Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3433776 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #33520 on: October 7, 2019, 08:00:35 am »
Maybe their fans are kicking off because they fear a return to obscurity? Perhaps they're worried that the owners will get bored of continuing failure in the CL and losing domestic dominance and might look to sell up, or just stop cheating investing?

What manager do you go for after Guardiola anyway?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33521 on: October 7, 2019, 08:12:28 am »
Maybe their fans are kicking off because they fear a return to obscurity? Perhaps they're worried that the owners will get bored of continuing failure in the CL and losing domestic dominance and might look to sell up, or just stop cheating investing?

Mourinho could spend money like him no bother.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #33522 on: October 7, 2019, 08:20:59 am »

They've peaked with baldy. The only way is down.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #33523 on: October 7, 2019, 08:25:14 am »
If the FA are so desperate for us to win the League and both us and City were so clearly far ahead of everyone else last season then surely the easiest way to give us a head up would be to ensure we got all the decisions in our head to head games against them. The ones where they (correctly) were awarded a penalty at Anfield but a bent ref could have waved away, and the Etihad game where a Manc ref was given the game, Komoany should have seen red in the first half and goal line technology denied us by the smallest of margins. If the FA were so desperate to win, any of this decisions could have gone our way and no one would really have kicked up a fuss. Bit weird they didn’t then. Almost like their claims are complete bollocks.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #33524 on: October 7, 2019, 08:31:32 am »
Fuck me, I love the bluemoon forums.

Apparently it's the worst forum for filth against us, I never go on there as I don't see the need.
If the mancs or bitters aren't happy, tough! why should we care?

I will say for City they should have bought a centre half in the summer, can't believe they didn't, they are having bad luck with injuries to be fair, Sane as already said earlier is a big loss for them.

I once had a discussion with United fans in Fergie's era about all the late goals and luck they had - they just said they get more luck and penalties because they attack more than other teams, oh the irony.
« Last Edit: October 7, 2019, 08:35:21 am by Frank Becton »
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33525 on: October 7, 2019, 08:42:03 am »
It'll be fun if they have that same back four against us soon

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #33526 on: October 7, 2019, 08:51:14 am »

As great as that sounds Abu Dhabi aren't going to get bored any time soon. Nothing of consequence will happen to them regarding a European ba, because they'll use their political clout and money to circumvent any potential ban. City are going through a rough patch but come January, Guardiola will spunk another 100-150 mil on more players and they'll go on a run. They are too good of a team for this slump to continue,so for now I'm just enjoying the temper tantrums and whining from the City fans.

To answer your question Ole will be available soon, they can use that whiff of old 1999 spirit to reinvigorate their title challenge.

I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33527 on: October 7, 2019, 08:59:43 am »
As great as that sounds Abu Dhabi aren't going to get bored any time soon. Nothing of consequence will happen to them regarding a European ba, because they'll use their political clout and money to circumvent any potential ban. City are going through a rough patch but come January, Guardiola will spunk another 100-150 mil on more players and they'll go on a run. They are too good of a team for this slump to continue,so for now I'm just enjoying the temper tantrums and whining from the City fans.

To answer your question Ole will be available soon, they can use that whiff of old 1999 spirit to reinvigorate their title challenge.

Oh I agree. They're not going anywhere.  But City fans dont come across as very rational to me. Deep down they know they shouldn't be where they are and I reckon they're haunted by the fear of returning to irrelevance after playing Billy big bollocks bullies for a decade.

Their success is artificial and they know it can be taken away from them at any time.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #33528 on: October 7, 2019, 09:16:22 am »
Small club with oil money.
That would be a great banner to take to Manc land

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33529 on: October 7, 2019, 09:17:40 am »
Apparently it's the worst forum for filth against us, I never go on there as I don't see the need.

I will say for City they should have bought a centre half in the summer, can't believe they didn't, they are having bad luck with injuries to be fair, Sane as already said earlier is a big loss for them.

I once had a discussion with United fans in Fergie's era about all the late goals and luck they had - they just said they get more luck and penalties because they attack more than other teams, oh the irony.

The thing is, it’s so insane it’s actually funny. It feels like no one older that 16 posts there.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #33530 on: October 7, 2019, 09:32:31 am »
Oh I agree. They're not going anywhere.  But City fans dont come across as very rational to me. Deep down they know they shouldn't be where they are and I reckon they're haunted by the fear of returning to irrelevance after playing Billy big bollocks bullies for a decade.

Their success is artificial and they know it can be taken away from them at any time.

Absolutely, they've got the football version of a Napolean complex. That's why it's best to just let them scream and rant. No matter what they do they'll still be irrelevant no matter how much money they throw at the problem.

I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33531 on: October 7, 2019, 09:33:40 am »
My favourite for today
"Certain referee's are batter at playing the game than others. If you ever watch a game and just try and concentrate on what the ref does you soon pick up the little nuances. On that really annoys the f*ck out of of me is certain ref's (Oliver is a sh*thouse for it) will watch the players body language and try to anticipate the outlet ball then just bumble into the path and block the pass. I'm sure Pep has picked up on this as it's getting harder to do it against us these days."
 To be fair I have thought that about Anthony Taylor myself but they reckon that ALL the referees are engaged against City to ensure we win the title :)

hahaha Jaysus that's the best I've ever heard that one, refs are intentionally getting in the way of their passes now. That's quality there. Ref's are getting carried away now and think they are defensive midfielders.

Offline burriana

• Kopite
  • Oh you beauty, what a hit son, what a hit!
« Reply #33532 on: October 7, 2019, 10:36:39 am »
Fuck me, I love the bluemoon forums.

Horrible fucking place. No analysis, no thoughtful pieces, no real humour. It's like a coked up Tourette's convention.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33533 on: October 7, 2019, 10:37:56 am »
It's strange how some people view sport. 

I always thought it was about the competition, pitting yourself against others, challenging yourself to improve and eventually winning stuff.

These guys want the winning but without any of the other stuff.

Surely competing against yourself because nobody else is good enough is a bit pointless but then when your lords and masters dont allow for competition in their lives this reaction isn't surprising.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33534 on: October 7, 2019, 10:39:44 am »
That’s what happens when you count with 12 fingers.

Counting in base 12 would mean that 54435 was actually a much larger number. over 100k I believe.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33535 on: October 7, 2019, 10:43:50 am »
Funny innit?

All we're doing is bagging the kinds of results that City fans have come to take for granted in recent years. But when we do it, we have to be cheating.  ::)

Popcorn's Art

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #33536 on: October 7, 2019, 11:13:02 am »
Horrible fucking place. No analysis, no thoughtful pieces, no real humour. It's like a coked up Tourette's convention.

So, a bit like the half time threads on RAWK then.    :)
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
« Reply #33537 on: October 7, 2019, 11:23:47 am »

Absolute madness in this topic https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-thread-2019-20.340822/page-579
I've never read so much hatred online

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33538 on: October 7, 2019, 11:46:15 am »
Why people spend any time on webpages of other clubs is beyond belief. Not saying their anywhere near the same but would you waste your time on Breitbart, EDL, UKIP websites? There's never going to be anything on there you agree with.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #33539 on: October 7, 2019, 12:23:23 pm »
If you fancy a laugh, read their thread regarding our £1m fine for spying on their players. It's compelling whilst being utterly mind-blowing. The sheer irony that they want us investigated for cheating and wetting their pants wanting FIFA involved is just brilliant.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-pay-city-%C2%A31-million-in-spy-settlement-for-hacking-biggest-pl-scandal.342352/page-138

My favourite quote, in response to another poster suggesting we be deducted points:

"...ordinarily I'd say I'd rather not win anything under these circumstances (even if it was us Vs the rags)... but the outpouring of vindictive grief from the victim residents of self pity city and home counties, London, Devon, Wales and Ireland glory hunting dimps (the vast majority of their 'support') would probably be the most hilarious event that ever happened in my entire 50 years on this planet.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #33540 on: October 7, 2019, 12:24:42 pm »
Why people spend any time on webpages of other clubs is beyond belief. Not saying their anywhere near the same but would you waste your time on Breitbart, EDL, UKIP websites? There's never going to be anything on there you agree with.
Who called the fun police?  ::)
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33541 on: October 7, 2019, 12:55:49 pm »
It'll be fun if they have that same back four against us soon
That's the key, isn't it? As much fun as the current table is, we all know City will eventually start a long undefeated streak. They have too much talent to end up with "only" 80 points.  And we'll likely have a stumble or two at some point. It will come down to head-to-head. We need to take 4 out of 6 points from them. Do that and the title is likely ours. Fail and it may cost us like it did last season.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33542 on: October 7, 2019, 12:56:36 pm »
The fewm on blue moon is delicious 😂

'Tis...all 6 posts per page...  ::)

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33543 on: October 7, 2019, 12:57:34 pm »
So, a bit like the half time threads on RAWK then.    :)

;D

A diplomat by name...
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #33544 on: October 7, 2019, 01:00:59 pm »
What I don't get is how the league is fixed against them (you know the new thing that Manchester City and Everton fans are spouting). Apparently the FA need Liverpool and the million of global fans who will allow for more money from TV rights. But then I read that Man City has something like the 2nd biggest commercial income in the Prem. And I'm confused - sponsors only want to advertise with companies/teams that have massive global reach right? So, ergo, City must have massive global reach. And because City have massive global reach, wouldn't the FA want Manchester City to do well? I mean really well? Especially as the reigning repeat champions? They would then be able to get the elusive 3-peat thus bringing more eyeballs to the PL.

But then I read that teams like Manchester City and Everton don't have millions of global fans (confusing with that much commercial income) and the FA don't want them to do well. That's why VAR was introduced (never mind that I was promised that VAR would fix the RS from cheating).  I can't figure out which one it is supposed to be.

Wouldn't the FA being doing a bit more to help the global behemoth Man Utd if this reasoning was true? ;D

Plus they could have helped us win it last year, or in 2013/14, surely? Why the fuck have they made us wait 30 years? ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33545 on: October 7, 2019, 01:09:23 pm »
If you fancy a laugh, read their thread regarding our £1m fine for spying on their players. It's compelling whilst being utterly mind-blowing. The sheer irony that they want us investigated for cheating and wetting their pants wanting FIFA involved is just brilliant.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-pay-city-%C2%A31-million-in-spy-settlement-for-hacking-biggest-pl-scandal.342352/page-138

My favourite quote, in response to another poster suggesting we be deducted points:

"...ordinarily I'd say I'd rather not win anything under these circumstances (even if it was us Vs the rags)... but the outpouring of vindictive grief from the victim residents of self pity city and home counties, London, Devon, Wales and Ireland glory hunting dimps (the vast majority of their 'support') would probably be the most hilarious event that ever happened in my entire 50 years on this planet.

A 50 year old wrote that. Presumably a 50 year old man took the time to think that up and write it down. Somebody with half a century under their belt.

We all go on senseless rants but that is pure, idiotic venom.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #33546 on: October 7, 2019, 01:09:28 pm »
Best part is that City actually seemed decent on attack but couldn't find the back of the net - hit the bar, mad scrambles to clear, etc.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33547 on: October 7, 2019, 01:11:48 pm »
I just find it mad how they can't seem to enjoy having such a great team, a top manager, and winning league titles with record points tallys. At least Everton fans have the excuse of being shite for years and not winning anything.

And the conspiracy stuff is absolutely wild. Refs blocking off their passes, at least 5 goalies taking bungs (including Pickford), VAR being invented just to help Liverpool win the league... it's insane stuff.
Someone should do a PhD on it and try and figure out what the fuck is wrong with them. They'd make an interesting case study.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33548 on: October 7, 2019, 01:17:46 pm »
Wouldn't the FA being doing a bit more to help the global behemoth Man Utd if this reasoning was true? ;D

Plus they could have helped us win it last year, or in 2013/14, surely? Why the fuck have they made us wait 30 years? ;D

Yeah, I mean imagine being so biased in our favour that in the two most important games of the season, the ones that ultimately decided the league, you allow a ref to give a last minute penalty against us in one of them, and fail to send their captain off for an incident that was both serious foul play and denying a goal scoring opportunity in the other.

It was amazing how much the officials bent over backwards for us in those games.  ::)

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #33549 on: October 7, 2019, 01:21:17 pm »

I would and have done.

You gain a lot from looking outside the echo chamber and trying to put together a rationale on how some of those cretins think.
:D

Offline HumanRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #33550 on: October 7, 2019, 02:02:08 pm »

Lol, the EDL, that's sad blast from the past. That Tommy Robinson moron made loads of money out of gullible folks.

Talking about City, that Tommy twat took a pic of himself with Ederson and his crew tried to make out Ederson supports Tommy Robinson (he had to write a tweet saying he had no idea who he was) - they did the samewith Paul Ince:

https://medium.com/@yahyasnow/can-we-trust-tommy-robinson-will-give-mep-salary-to-rape-victims-8175b63cbda

Typical grifters, Far Right is full of grifters and con men.

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #33551 on: October 7, 2019, 02:09:51 pm »
Best part is that City actually seemed decent on attack but couldn't find the back of the net - hit the bar, mad scrambles to clear, etc.
Compared to most sides, I would agree, but not when compared to their normal performances. They had a few decent chances, but Wolves had the better chances throughout the course of the match. Depending on the model you look at, Wolves bettered them in expected goals, too (1.3 - 2.0 in Wolves' favor according to the Statsbomb data on fbref).

The lack of defenders is clearly a problem and it feels like City are more similar to their 16/17 side than their teams the two previous years. Laporte could very well come back at the beginning of 2020 and sort out their backline, but hopefully the damage will have been done by then.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33552 on: October 7, 2019, 02:21:23 pm »

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/de7gu4/excerpt_from_guardiolas_book_pep_confidential/
That's interesting. I thought Pep sounded quite defeatist at the post match presser yesterday. They did close a 7 point gap last season, but maybe he feels they're pushing their luck hoping it will happen again. It's still so early doors though.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #33553 on: October 7, 2019, 02:50:15 pm »

Their fans dont know how to deal with success. They were shit for so long they loved their downtrodden identity whilst United won everything.

They need to be victims which is funny given what they call us
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33554 on: October 7, 2019, 02:51:21 pm »
That seven point gap last year never felt that significant given that we had to go away to them within days of that gap opening. Ultimately it was that game that decided the title, after the equaliser we looked good to kick on and find a winner which would've seen us go 10 clear and it would've been curtains. In the end their winner changed everything.

This year if we can go in to our game against them still with an 8 point gap, or even six (which would be a great achievement when you look at our respective fixtures) i'd like to see us have a real go at them, as we did the year before last both in the league and in the champions league. I don't want us to go into our shells and show them too much respect. Get out and beat them and it's a long old way back. The head to heads are so important when so few points are dropped. We know all too well that they can string a 15 game winning run together at any point.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33555 on: October 7, 2019, 03:02:53 pm »
That seven point gap last year never felt that significant given that we had to go away to them within days of that gap opening. Ultimately it was that game that decided the title, after the equaliser we looked good to kick on and find a winner which would've seen us go 10 clear and it would've been curtains. In the end their winner changed everything.

This year if we can go in to our game against them still with an 8 point gap, or even six (which would be a great achievement when you look at our respective fixtures) i'd like to see us have a real go at them, as we did the year before last both in the league and in the champions league. I don't want us to go into our shells and show them too much respect. Get out and beat them and it's a long old way back. The head to heads are so important when so few points are dropped. We know all too well that they can string a 15 game winning run together at any point.

If we still have a decent lead when we play them then I reckon we'll do them, they'll have to try and win which will suit us, last season the game at Anfield came too soon, was the 8th game with us and them both level with them having better GD so it was always going to be a cagey affair, swap the home & away games around or play the home game late in the season and I reckon things would've turned out differently but my Auntie doesn't have a cock and all that so it is what it is ;D

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #33556 on: October 7, 2019, 03:27:37 pm »
The fewm on blue moon is delicious 😂
It sounds like an Everton site... Boo Moon

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33557 on: October 7, 2019, 04:16:18 pm »
Their fans dont know how to deal with success. They were shit for so long they loved their downtrodden identity whilst United won everything.

They need to be victims which is funny given what they call us
There is a lot in this. They have always identified as the downtrodden victims of the neighbours they despise. The supposed real club of Manchester. The plucky underdog United haters could get behind. The victims of the big bully next door.

Now a bigger bully (a tyrant, in fact) has come along and took them under his wing they simply don't know how to be anymore. They have become the bully they so despised, yet they still doing onto the victim mentality that was always their DNA. This is what we now see. A disgusting bully with a victim complex and no self-awareness. This lack of awareness allows them the supreme irony of calling other people victims whilst keeping a straight face.

They have become everything they professed to hate, but they are too stupid to see it.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33558 on: October 7, 2019, 04:17:44 pm »
It sounds like an Everton site... Boo Moon
Blue Loon.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33559 on: October 7, 2019, 04:22:09 pm »
Life is too short to waste on reading the "thoughts" of 12 yr old boys who really should go and have a wank like normal 12 yr olds
Each to their own, of course, but it beats me why any of us would bother going on hate sites like Blue Loon. We are top of the league and Champions of Europe. Life as a Red is positive and sweet. Why infect it with bile, poison, negatively and hate by reading the rantings of complete morons who have no lives?

Fuck them all. We are Liverpool.