Author Topic: R 5Live tonight @ 8pm: Sport and the credit crunch....and Parry is on it!  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Seantheprawn

• Anny Roader
I wonder if he'll mention anything re: our current situation with Fart & Trousercough!?!
WHEN BUSH WAS TALKING ABOUT  "THE EVIL DO-ERS OF THIS WORLD" HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OUR PREVIOUS SHITE-ARSED CUSTODIANS!!
THE SO-CALLED "AXIS OF EVIL" IS FOUND ACROSS THE FURROWED BROW ON HICKS' FAT HEAD.

Twitter: @seanmck75

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair now, Parry is feeling the credit crunch as much as anyone. Curly red wigs, size 25 shoes, oversized bow ties and white make-up doesn't come cheap these days.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
To be fair now, Parry is feeling the credit crunch as much as anyone. Curly red wigs, size 25 shoes, oversized bow ties and white make-up doesn't come cheap these days.

And red noses have gone up 5p a ton!
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline Seantheprawn

• Anny Roader
And red noses have gone up 5p a ton!
Ho ho hoooo! Joking aside, it did reaffirm Hicks' dire state in regards to the credit crunch. He has had to cancel the construction on Glory Park due to his shortfall. Mark my words; the same will happen to the supposed construction of our new stadium in Stanley Park!
WHEN BUSH WAS TALKING ABOUT  "THE EVIL DO-ERS OF THIS WORLD" HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OUR PREVIOUS SHITE-ARSED CUSTODIANS!!
THE SO-CALLED "AXIS OF EVIL" IS FOUND ACROSS THE FURROWED BROW ON HICKS' FAT HEAD.

Twitter: @seanmck75

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ho ho hoooo! Joking aside, it did reaffirm Hicks' dire state in regards to the credit crunch. He has had to cancel the construction on Glory Park due to his shortfall. Mark my words; the same will happen to the supposed construction of our new stadium in Stanley Park!

Nail on Twit & Twat's collective head there, Sean.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline LFCLife4Life

• Anny Roader
can ppl ring up and ask questions or not?

worth a phone call if you can
PS3 Id : Bowenarrow666, COD Legend