Author Topic: FT: Watford 0 vs Liverpool 1 (Can 45+2')  (Read 42188 times)

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FT: Watford 0 vs Liverpool 1 (Can 45+2')
« Reply #800 on: May 3, 2017, 01:03:10 am »
Critical 3 points at this stage of the season. Satisfying win considering what Utd, City and Arsenal got ;D

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #801 on: May 3, 2017, 01:42:28 am »
You mean like we beat them 6-1? ;D
Exactly. More 6-1's, please.

Offline KopThat

• "See Tom turn red, See Tom run, Oh happy days."
  • Legacy Fan
  • He who laughs last, didn't quite get the joke...
    • GameFaceMe
« Reply #802 on: May 3, 2017, 04:17:03 am »
9 points from Stoke, WBA and Watford away  :o

I am pleasantly surprised at how this team managed to grind out these results.

And 3 consecutive clean sheets away from home, an improved defence with a couple of additions will be a great foundation for next season.
Spurs have let in 22 compared to our 42

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #803 on: May 3, 2017, 06:15:22 am »
And 3 consecutive clean sheets away from home, an improved defence with a couple of additions will be a great foundation for next season.
Spurs have let in 22 compared to our 42

Wasn't a clean sheet against Stoke though.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Watford 0 vs Liverpool 1 (Can 45+2')
« Reply #804 on: May 3, 2017, 08:03:46 am »
Job done. Now put Coutinho in an oxygen tank and don't take him out until the next match.

Yay - Deadpool Coutinho
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #805 on: May 3, 2017, 09:52:29 am »
The absolute balls of that. I mean how on earth did we even find ourselves in a position with Matip and Lovren as the furthest players in the 91st minute protecting a 1-0 lead. Lol. Klopp must have absolutely pulling his hair out on the sidelines. It's like a movie where the director has thrown a huge curveball at the end to mess with our minds.

After Can's worldie that has got to be #2 in the highlight reel of the match for me. Followed by Mignolet's clearance with the outside of his boot at #3.
Not Adam's utterly brilliant performance having been rushed on and him hitting that volley with his weaker foot? Personally, i could repeat Can's goal-dope as it was. I don't think i could repeat lallana's within 50 attempts.

Offline FrancisB

• Main Stander
« Reply #806 on: May 3, 2017, 11:56:29 am »
Very good result.

The last minutes though... I just could not take it, anymore. I was rubbing my head and face like an idiot.

We need to win all three remaining games, to secure Champions League football for next season.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #807 on: May 3, 2017, 12:12:29 pm »
We need to win all three remaining games, to secure Champions League football for next season.

We could lose all three and still have Champions League football. I think two wins should be enough.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #808 on: May 4, 2017, 11:41:04 am »
Was just re-watching highlights from our 3-match away winning run, and noticed a bit of a pattern there with the way Livermore dived in and studded one of our players, and the way Deeney ridiculously kicked Firmino out of bounds. Both incidents happened in second half injury time with Liverpool leading by a goal, and neither resulted in a free kick nor the deserved card (red for Livermore, and at least a yellow for Deeney). So it made me realise: apparently when you're chasing the game (preferably as the home team) and the opponent is trying to "manage" the game, you are allowed to do whatever you like to them. So this is something to keep in mind for the next few weeks if we find ourselves in a bad place. For example, if Southampton are 1-0 up in the 91st and Redmond is massaging the ball near the corner flag, Lovren should pick him up and impale him head first on said flag. Clyne should then light a match to ignite the gases as they escape from Redmond's corpse, and Lucas should toast marshmallows for all the team. Then Sturridge should take the ball, hitch a ride with the stretcher bearers into Southampton's six yard block, nut Forster in the head, place the ball on the goal line and then nudge it across with his cock. Saves playing football for the win.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #809 on: May 5, 2017, 05:24:49 am »
Was just re-watching highlights from our 3-match away winning run, and noticed a bit of a pattern there with the way Livermore dived in and studded one of our players, and the way Deeney ridiculously kicked Firmino out of bounds. Both incidents happened in second half injury time with Liverpool leading by a goal, and neither resulted in a free kick nor the deserved card (red for Livermore, and at least a yellow for Deeney). So it made me realise: apparently when you're chasing the game (preferably as the home team) and the opponent is trying to "manage" the game, you are allowed to do whatever you like to them. So this is something to keep in mind for the next few weeks if we find ourselves in a bad place. For example, if Southampton are 1-0 up in the 91st and Redmond is massaging the ball near the corner flag, Lovren should pick him up and impale him head first on said flag. Clyne should then light a match to ignite the gases as they escape from Redmond's corpse, and Lucas should toast marshmallows for all the team. Then Sturridge should take the ball, hitch a ride with the stretcher bearers into Southampton's six yard block, nut Forster in the head, place the ball on the goal line and then nudge it across with his cock. Saves playing football for the win.

:lmao what the fuck did I just read?!

EDIT - Just in case, what with El Quilto below piping in, that is a funny read :thumbup
« Last Edit: May 5, 2017, 07:07:04 am by oddball »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #810 on: May 5, 2017, 05:26:59 am »
:lmao what the fuck did I just read?!
Its called 'analysis'.

Look it up.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #811 on: May 5, 2017, 07:01:22 am »
Its called 'analysis'.

Look it up.

:lmao Another quilt.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #812 on: May 5, 2017, 10:14:22 am »
The thought of Lucas sat cross legged, toasting marshmallows on the flame engulfed corpse of Nathan Redmond  :lmao

Brilliant.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #813 on: May 5, 2017, 06:09:54 pm »
The thought of Lucas sat cross legged, toasting marshmallows on the flame engulfed corpse of Nathan Redmond  :lmao

True story Bro!!
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #814 on: May 5, 2017, 07:13:10 pm »
Very good result.

The last minutes though... I just could not take it, anymore. I was rubbing my head and face like an idiot.

You are Roy Hodgson and I claim my five bounds
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.