Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3446130 times)

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
Fucking they look shite

Arsenal have strengthened - Tierney, Luiz, Pepe

Man City - Have kept Sane (for now) and have bought some Fullbacks.

Spurs - Have strengthened

What shocks me is the forward players that Man Utd and Chelsea are starting the season with.

Man Utd - Rashford
Sunday could be the worst 0-0 ever seen
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Trevor Morley on tv in Norway explaining to the Man Utd fanclub boss/editor that their recruitment and scouts are shit and that he should be embarassed to call the window a strong 4 out of 6  ;D

When the guy tried to argue about that how well they played in Solskjaers first months and how they scored so many goals and all those players were still there and yadda yadda, Morley said it wasnt that good or dominant and a lot of luck. Pretty spot on that.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

You were linked with more players than any other club this summer, real quality players, too. I know some will be clickbait shit, but no smoke and all that. Is Ed actually as crap as we all joke he is?

Ignoring the stupid wages, why would any decent player go there? OGS as manager, no CL, loads of shit players. City, Us, Arsenal and Spurs are all better options in England and any number of foreign clubs are a much better option.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
We might take the piss out of Lukaku but he's scored plenty of goals during his time there.

No real improvement in midfield, Ole not tactical enough and the EL Thursday / Sunday obligations.

I don't think Woodward has backed him in case it all goes pear shaped.

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards

Think you might be right there.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We might take the piss out of Lukaku but he's scored plenty of goals during his time there.

No real improvement in midfield, Ole not tactical enough and the EL Thursday / Sunday obligations.

Which begs the question, why the fuck did they appoint him full time in the first place?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards
When's the last time we were THIS much better than them...

1988?

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc

1988?

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
Ignoring the stupid wages, why would any decent player go there? OGS as manager, no CL, loads of shit players. City, Us, Arsenal and Spurs are all better options in England and any number of foreign clubs are a much better option.
It's not impossible. We were as shit not many years ago,but we managed to find good players like Suarez and Coutinho and rebuild from there. Key is having people that can spot good players, good value, otherwise spending big is useless. The fact that they're spend most of their money on well known PL players suggests that they don't have any scouting.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Woodward has knocked them off their perch

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
It's not impossible. We were as shit not many years ago,but we managed to find good players like Suarez and Coutinho and rebuild from there. Key is having people that can spot good players, good value, otherwise spending big is useless. The fact that they're spend most of their money on well known PL players suggests that they don't have any scouting.
The key is getting a world class manager who puts every single piece into its right place like Klopp or Pep did. The club had ample time to woo either of those out and out world class managers to the club and failed. It's the worst failure of post Ferguson

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

When was the last time they actually scouted players though? For as long as I remember, even when they were shit, it was always chuck money at well know players. (Ronaldo they robbed off us) It's not in their DNA to scout
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I am beginning to think Woodward is either a City or Liverpool fan.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The key is getting a world class manager who puts every single piece into its right place like Klopp or Pep did. The club had ample time to woo either of those out and out world class managers to the club and failed. It's the worst failure of post Ferguson

Trying to sell the club to Klopp as this didn't help

Jurgen YNWA

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

1988?

2018-2019

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

I don’t know, he did get to spend 130 million on two defenders. That’s good backing.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
It's not as bad as they are crying about.  They lost 10 league games last season. Maguire and Bassaka will turn many of those into 0-0s as mentioned.

Sad to see that the Smalling-Jones comedy duo has come to an end. Was always entertaining.

I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
It's not as bad as they are crying about.  They lost 10 league games last season. Maguire and Bassaka will turn many of those into 0-0s as mentioned.

Sad to see that the Smalling-Jones comedy duo has come to an end. Was always entertaining.

Are either of those elite level?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
I love agent Woodward.

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
Are either of those elite level?
No

Smalling and Jones were never elite.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Finally some good news for United.
Rojo is like a new signing.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No

Smalling and Jones were never elite.

Whereas Luke Shaw Elite anything!

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Which begs the question, why the fuck did they appoint him full time in the first place?
Because he hadn't turned to shit by that time, that was the week after the contract [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

These lot have proper fucked up this window, worst run club in the country currently [emoji23]

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Because he hadn't turned to shit by that time, that was the week after the contract [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

These lot have proper fucked up this window, worst run club in the country currently [emoji23]

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Finally some good news for United.
Rojo is like a new signing.
;D

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Are you playing the fringe? Can I still get tickets?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

Cough cough!

Jose M says “hold my Malbec”.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
says Molby  😁

Offline vblfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Should’ve signed Rooney just then. He would’ve filled Lukaku’s position well.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
says Molby  😁

Jan was still a better player than any one them when he was at his heaviest ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

It is bad. The defending can only get you so far when you don't have the creativity or goals to win matches. You can draw tons of matches and also drop points that way.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Who’ve they signed to replace Lukaku?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline vblfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Who’ve they signed to replace Lukaku?
William Perry

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
William Perry

They'll have to get the shirt taken in
Jurgen YNWA

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Lukaku was their second leading goal scorer last season (15) after Pogba (16).  He's gone without a replacement and Pogba wants to go. Would be like Mane being sold and Salah looking to leave.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
William Perry

Luke Shaw will be made up when he finds out they've traded Lukaku in for a fridge

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
Lukaku was their second leading goal scorer last season (15) after Pogba (16).  He's gone without a replacement and Pogba wants to go. Would be like Mane being sold and Salah looking to leave.
Lukaku is shit so his numbers aren't irreplaceable thankfully, our top 6 fight is on

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Lukaku is shit so his numbers aren't irreplaceable thankfully, our top 6 fight is on

Scored at a rate of 1 goal every 180 minutes. Played 2130 minutes. That's elite-level outcomes. Pogba was at 1 every 277 minutes.

If United can replace Lukaku's numbers there, they'll challenge for the league!
Better looking than Samie.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same