Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3446122 times)

Offline Skrtelonparole

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can't understand why inter is willing to pay 65M+ for Lukaku... Jeeeesus wept. Much better having him and Pogba running the dressing room insurgency.

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just put a tenner on them to finish 6th at 5-1. Money for old rope.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Apparantly Rooney is joining them this week to gain some coaching experience before he joins Derby in January

Only a week?

Be afraid, lads.

Be very afraid.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Just put a tenner on them to finish 6th at 5-1. Money for old rope.

I'd hedge that a little if I were you.

Stick a couple of quid on 7th & 8th as well.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control

I know he scored against us last season but the way he dives in recklessly, gets spun by quicker players, should have been red carded...basically he was shit with everything but the goal.

Quality. Close your account, Nick. You won't post anything better than this.  ;D
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Fact: Tracey Thorn is the elder sister of former Wimbledon and Palace defender Andy Thorn.
I've met Tracey Thorn and Ben Watt, they're both sound

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Lukaku gone.

Offline Skrtelonparole

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
73M for Lukaku... Hopefully they spunk it on a shite replacement that they fumble through before the window shuts.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
73M for Lukaku... Hopefully they spunk it on a shite replacement that they fumble through before the window shuts.

They after Mandzukic.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Panic buy incoming. They’ll probably be bidding for anyone with a pulse by about 2pm.

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
When an immobile but effective defender costs more than an immobile but effective striker you know somethings rotten in Denmark.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Pictures of Clough, Mackay, Gemmill, Ricoh and Franny Lee stuck on the wall and the DERBEH whey
And right in the centre, Roger (offside) Davies
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
73M for Lukaku...

Can we now stop making fun of Ed Wood-Wood-Wood? That is an amazing piece of negotiating to get anything like that for Chunky Lukaku. Inter presumably didn't bother reviewing any Premier League footage from last season, when Lukaku stunk out even that ordinary Man U side. They've paid about twice what his recent history suggests he's worth.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
They're going for experience;

Combined £54M bid for Zola, Pele and Heleno De Freitas
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

"Up to £72M" is the quote I've seen, depending on his ability to complete one sit up in training

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
"Up to £72M" is the quote I've seen, depending on his ability to complete one sit up in training
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
#WoodwardOut trending on Twitter :D

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bloody hell, replacing Lukaku with Mandzukic and making a net loss on it. Wild.

Slab head & Wan Bissaka in for about £130m and some bang average welsh kid.

LOL.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Not securing a 34 year old Mandzukic pissing Utd fans is priceless ;D

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Everton gets a piece of that price too, right?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's 60m + 12 add ons right? And Everton get 5m?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Everton gets a piece of that price too, right?

I read £5m when the Inter rumours first started

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
It's 60m + 12 add ons right? And Everton get 5m?
useless c*nts will give that 5m back for Rojo loan it seems.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He'll not get away with stuff like this at Everton like he used to at United.  He's a walking red card.

I'm sure there were a couple of nasty ones last year as well.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
4 hours to get a replacement 😂
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
4 hours to get a replacement 😂

"AVE IT!!!!"

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Mandzukic turned them down too? Hilarious.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
ive visions of them running around like Ian Beale trying to get their hands on anything at all

while we as phil mitchell laugh in their face at every turn

come 5pm theyll be crying pathetically in the street

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan

Didn't want him. Next!

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
ive visions of them running around like Ian Beale trying to get their hands on anything at all

Zaha's available for £100m

But they'll get to pocket their own sell-on discount.

Them's proper smarts, Ed. You know it makes sense.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Do we get to flush his head down the bog.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
Manzukic is a dodged bullet for United, he'd be worse than Higuain. Lukaku is not the world's best striker but he should be good for 20 total goals a season and IMO if they don't get a replacement in its disastrous for them.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Do we get to flush his head down the bog.
woodward would do that to himself and claim he saved money on having to pay for a shower convincing nobody bar him he is a genius

their season is already in the shitter anyway

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
Selling your best striker on the last day is a bold move, cotton. I think it would have been much easier to get Lukaku in form, than trying to find a replacement with a few hours to go. He's a good striker, and has shown it in Belgium and in other clubs.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Selling your best striker on the last day is a bold move, cotton. I think it would have been much easier to get Lukaku in form, than trying to find a replacement with a few hours to go. He's a good striker, and has shown it in Belgium and in other clubs.

He's nearly finished his medical in Milan.

Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline n00bert

• Legacy Fan
  • Born a Red, die a Red. 4-2-3-1 Ultra. DM sceptic.
Surely they can't have sold Lukaku without having a replacement lined up right? They are well within their rights, on the eve of a PL season with no replacements lined up, to tell Inter to bugger off. Has Ed just forgot?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan

How dare you!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
Surely they can't have sold Lukaku without having a replacement lined up right? They are well within their rights, on the eve of a PL season with no replacements lined up, to tell Inter to bugger off. Has Ed just forgot?

Ed's probably figuring he can buy in January. All they need is an easy run of fixtures in the first couple of months of the season.

Oh wait...

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers