Author Topic: Guess who I just met in the Asda?  (Read 1510598 times)

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Guess who I just met in the Asda?
« Reply #6400 on: June 6, 2021, 06:07:15 pm »
Saw Stephen Warnock on his phone outside Tower Building in town before going in. Guess he lives / has a place there.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6401 on: June 6, 2021, 07:22:29 pm »
Loads of them out in Cheshire now.

Hendo is in Knutsford I think. Milner in Mobberley. Think Virgil and Salah are in Alderley Edge kind of way aren’t they.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6402 on: June 6, 2021, 08:08:33 pm »
Hendo is in Knutsford I think. Milner in Mobberley. Think Virgil and Salah are in Alderley Edge kind of way aren’t they.

Yeah, Thiago too, and I think Bobby and possibly Alisson.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #6403 on: June 6, 2021, 08:15:16 pm »
Yeah, Thiago too, and I think Bobby and possibly Alisson.

Thiago getting a house renovated in Formby.

Alisson was in birkdale he may be formby now

Bobby was defo Formby as his little girl was in my son's nursery. Think he still here. Would make sense as Fabinho lives next door to Mane. All the Brazilian boys together
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6404 on: June 6, 2021, 08:56:52 pm »

Bobby was defo Formby as his little girl was in my son's nursery. Think he still here. Would make sense as Fabinho lives next door to Mane. All the Brazilian boys together

Thought Bobby had moved, his daughters go to The Ryleys now.

Thiago's son is at the same school as Mo's daughter I think but maybe that's temporary. His wife is definitely around Northwich/Tatton area a lot.
« Last Edit: June 6, 2021, 09:04:36 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #6405 on: June 6, 2021, 09:22:54 pm »
Thought Bobby had moved, his daughters go to The Ryleys now.

Thiago's son is at the same school as Mo's daughter I think but maybe that's temporary. His wife is definitely around Northwich/Tatton area a lot.

Ah right wasnt sure. Only going off what I've been told being in the bubble!
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6406 on: June 6, 2021, 09:29:36 pm »
So our Brazilians have all fucked off and left Captain Pigeon all on his own in Formby?

Typical RS behaviour.

Offline Jwils21

• Kopite
  • Up the Reds
« Reply #6407 on: June 7, 2021, 07:45:01 am »
So our Brazilians have all fucked off and left Captain Pigeon all on his own in Formby?

Typical RS behaviour.

Not a surprise it’s the Everton player living closer to Liverpool, bet he still has a purple wheelie bin too

Offline Jayo10

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6408 on: June 8, 2021, 02:14:15 pm »
Bloody hell, talking about what nursery/school players kids attend is a tad creepy to be honest, putting it out there online

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6409 on: June 8, 2021, 02:48:41 pm »
Bloody hell, talking about what nursery/school players kids attend is a tad creepy to be honest, putting it out there online

It's out there in plain sight on the players' and their families' social media in many cases, it's not like people are stalking outside the school gates (though I can only speak for myself there but I'll assume that's the case ;))

Offline fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leicester season ticket holder
« Reply #6410 on: June 8, 2021, 04:39:23 pm »

(On Naby Keita)

He's had about 2 good games for us since he has been here.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6411 on: June 8, 2021, 05:31:41 pm »

:D

I just thought not a lot of people knew that.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6412 on: June 9, 2021, 01:27:05 am »

Sadio's in Formby, down the road from the Freshy. My brother may or may not have had a peek in his bins and reported back to me but that's neither here nor there.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6413 on: June 9, 2021, 11:11:48 pm »
Seen Joel running in Sefton Park on numerous occasions so I think he’s in the south.

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Yorkshire...
« Reply #6414 on: June 9, 2021, 11:37:31 pm »
Sadio's in Formby, down the road from the Freshy. My brother may or may not have had a peek in his bins and reported back to me but that's neither here nor there.

Most of the LFC contingent in Formby live around there don't they?

My in-laws moved in quite close by and are having some work done, every builder/carpenter/electrician they've had in has told them different lines about which players live in the area :lmao

I've not bumped into any of the squad in my three months here so far. Gutted.

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • D'yer wanna see my legacy?
« Reply #6415 on: June 10, 2021, 01:48:23 am »
Most of the LFC contingent in Formby live around there don't they?

My in-laws moved in quite close by and are having some work done, every builder/carpenter/electrician they've had in has told them different lines about which players live in the area :lmao

I've not bumped into any of the squad in my three months here so far. Gutted.
They do. Victoria Road, Shireburn Road and Larkhill Lane are where the vast majority of players either currently live or have lived in Freshfield.

It's common knowledge and all over the internet, otherwise I'd not name the roads. The Echo seem to do a piece on the players and their houses whenever they are short of a story to fill their website.

Last time I had a drink in The Freshfield, Trent AA was in there with his mates. In the 90s you'd see loads of players in The Grapes. Usually Ruddock acting a dickhead.  :hally

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6416 on: June 10, 2021, 07:19:55 pm »
They do. Victoria Road, Shireburn Road and Larkhill Lane are where the vast majority of players either currently live or have lived in Freshfield.

It's common knowledge and all over the internet, otherwise I'd not name the roads. The Echo seem to do a piece on the players and their houses whenever they are short of a story to fill their website.

Last time I had a drink in The Freshfield, Trent AA was in there with his mates. In the 90s you'd see loads of players in The Grapes. Usually Ruddock acting a dickhead.  :hally

Asking where his Porsche was?

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6417 on: June 10, 2021, 07:26:31 pm »
Asking where his Porsche was?
Of course.  ;D

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #6418 on: Yesterday at 06:33:38 am »
They seem to go through phases don't they?  Caldy and Heswall (Wirral) used to be popular.  A mate of mine used to live next door to Ian Rush in Caldy.  Robbie Fowler still lives there.  John Barnes lives in Heswall.  I used to see Emile Heskey quite a lot back in the day. Oh and of course Rafa still resides over here.

I saw Mark Wright not too long ago in Aldi  :D.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:36:48 am by Millie »
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Online Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6419 on: Yesterday at 11:33:26 am »

I saw Rushy in a discount supermarket once. Can't remember which one, but knowing him it was probably in the back of the Netto...
"This is the way God loves us - through people." Alisson Becker

“Giving absolutely everything doesn't mean you get anything... but it’s the only chance to get something!”

"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Online Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #6420 on: Yesterday at 11:54:54 am »
I saw Rushy in a discount supermarket once. Can't remember which one, but knowing him it was probably in the back of the Netto...

haha

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Online BIG DICK NICK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6421 on: Yesterday at 11:56:08 am »

Was it definitely him? Always a chance it was Aldo in the Aldi.

Online Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6422 on: Yesterday at 12:24:20 pm »
Was it definitely him? Always a chance it was Aldo in the Aldi.
True, there's lidl difference between them

“Giving absolutely everything doesn't mean you get anything... but it’s the only chance to get something!”

"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #6423 on: Yesterday at 12:28:02 pm »
True, there's lidl difference between them

Didn't he come way before them in the 50s?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Jwils21

• Kopite
  • Up the Reds
« Reply #6424 on: Yesterday at 12:59:03 pm »
Early pages of this thread are essentially just a running commentary of where Momo Sissoko is at any given time

I know he covered a lot of ground, but bloody hell

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6425 on: Yesterday at 01:50:14 pm »
They seem to go through phases don't they?  Caldy and Heswall (Wirral) used to be popular.  A mate of mine used to live next door to Ian Rush in Caldy.  Robbie Fowler still lives there.  John Barnes lives in Heswall.  I used to see Emile Heskey quite a lot back in the day. Oh and of course Rafa still resides over here.

I know Rushie sold his house in Caldy last year. It was on Rightmove for quite some time and he reduced the price. I don't know if he's moved on or just bought a different house in the area. He was on the same road as Rafa, as was McManaman at one time. For me, Caldy is far and away the premier area to live on Merseyside/Wirral.

I've seen Jan Molby walking his dog in Thurstaston Country Park too. Also driving down the Strand in Liverpool. I clocked a number plate spelling out his name so looked at the driver as I passed. It was Big Jan.

I know Freshfield has always been popular with players. So has Selworthy Road in Birkdale. Blundellsands used to be in vogue some decades ago and is making something of a comeback. Gerrard used to live on Hall Road, as did Henchoz. Tommy Smith did for years. Ancelotti and Wijnaldum also living on Hall Road this season. Gerrard lived on a private, gated cul-de-sac on Hall Road and I read that some Red won the lottery and bought a house there to be by him. Andy Carroll also had a £2m mansion on Hall Road but trashed it, leaving the owners who rented it to him well pissed off. Of course, Carragher has a massive place in Blundellsands too.

We used to see Houllier and his wife in Sefton Park when he was manager. They had a flat overlooking the park.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:53:46 pm by Son of Spion* »

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6426 on: Yesterday at 03:57:50 pm »
Barney used to live in Aughton - about 1990 I had done a delivery and was driving down the road and clocked him stood on the front step of this great big house. Ex Blue Andy King lived not far from him, I delivered to his house once as well.

The very first delivery I ever did when I started in Tool Hire in 1988 was a ladder to a house in Ainsdale, the customer was a Miss S Cross. When she gave me the cheque, it said Mrs S Van Den Hauwe, yep she was the first wife of that knobhead.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #6427 on: Yesterday at 06:17:30 pm »
John Barnes used to live in a flat in Anfield above a dental surgery late 80s. Prob when he split up from Suzie I imagine. Used to brighten my day on the way to uni though if I say him :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #6428 on: Yesterday at 06:22:22 pm »
John Barnes used to live in a flat in Anfield above a dental surgery late 80s. Prob when he split up from Suzie I imagine. Used to brighten my day on the way to uni though if I say him :D

usually around 2:30?

∆×∆p×≥h/4π

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6429 on: Yesterday at 06:23:57 pm »
usually around 2:30?
Heh! I heard he had a poster of Gerd Molar on his wall

Online BIG DICK NICK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6430 on: Yesterday at 06:39:21 pm »
Heh! I heard he had a poster of Gerd Molar on his wall

And Claudio Canineiggia.

Offline dudek05

• Main Stander
« Reply #6431 on: Yesterday at 06:43:08 pm »
Birkdale was popular in the 70's and 80's. Kenny, Jim Beglin and Alan Hansen still live near Royal Birkdale golf club. Gary Gillespie is the other end of Southport in Churchtown, often seen enjoying an al fresco bevvy in the village.

Offline StevoHimself

• Kopite
« Reply #6432 on: Today at 12:37:18 pm »
Birkdale was popular in the 70's and 80's. Kenny, Jim Beglin and Alan Hansen still live near Royal Birkdale golf club. Gary Gillespie is the other end of Southport in Churchtown, often seen enjoying an al fresco bevvy in the village.

While on a lunch break a few years ago in Southport (I think it was near the Spar on Liverpool Road), I obliviously walked past an elderly gentleman, before being told by an older colleague that he was the fella we had "on the wing" from the famous song.

Online Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #6433 on: Today at 04:51:44 pm »
While on a lunch break a few years ago in Southport (I think it was near the Spar on Liverpool Road), I obliviously walked past an elderly gentleman, before being told by an older colleague that he was the fella we had "on the wing" from the famous song.

I wouldn't call Steve Heighway "an elderly gentleman"  :D

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6434 on: Today at 07:33:35 pm »
I know Rushie sold his house in Caldy last year. It was on Rightmove for quite some time and he reduced the price. I don't know if he's moved on or just bought a different house in the area. He was on the same road as Rafa, as was McManaman at one time. For me, Caldy is far and away the premier area to live on Merseyside/Wirral.

I've seen Jan Molby walking his dog in Thurstaston Country Park too. Also driving down the Strand in Liverpool. I clocked a number plate spelling out his name so looked at the driver as I passed. It was Big Jan.

I know Freshfield has always been popular with players. So has Selworthy Road in Birkdale. Blundellsands used to be in vogue some decades ago and is making something of a comeback. Gerrard used to live on Hall Road, as did Henchoz. Tommy Smith did for years. Ancelotti and Wijnaldum also living on Hall Road this season. Gerrard lived on a private, gated cul-de-sac on Hall Road and I read that some Red won the lottery and bought a house there to be by him. Andy Carroll also had a £2m mansion on Hall Road but trashed it, leaving the owners who rented it to him well pissed off. Of course, Carragher has a massive place in Blundellsands too.

We used to see Houllier and his wife in Sefton Park when he was manager. They had a flat overlooking the park.

I've seen Rushie running along the Shropshire Union canal in Chester. His girlfriend used to go to the gym at the Mill Hotel in Chester so I'm not sure if he lives in Chester (Molby lived in Salmon's Leap in Handbridge at the time he got into trouble for overturning a car outside a gay club :() or just visits his girl.

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6435 on: Today at 07:36:02 pm »
I wouldn't call Steve Heighway "an elderly gentleman"  :D

He is 73. How do you define an elderly gentleman? ;D

Online Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #6436 on: Today at 07:39:31 pm »
He is 73. How do you define an elderly gentleman? ;D

At least 80  ;D

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6437 on: Today at 07:42:16 pm »
At least 80  ;D

Well that gives me another 12 years. I just need to work on the 'gentlemanly' bit.

Online Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #6438 on: Today at 08:04:34 pm »
Well that gives me another 12 years. I just need to work on the 'gentlemanly' bit.

haha

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6439 on: Today at 09:41:41 pm »

Dalglish was always in the Cathay Gardens Chinese restaurant at one time. Didn't know Gillespie lived in Churchtown, I used to live right near there.

Remember going for a coffee with my then G/F and Bilic was in there, when he was on another of his injured breaks at the Bitters.