539 (72.8%)
Don't Know
10 (1.4%)
Don't Care
15 (2%)
I don't live in the UK
97 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 740

Author Topic: Brexit: "Vultus inanis est et mori in fossa ego sum!"  (Read 1450634 times)

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brexit thread - Rocky Horror Brexit Shitshow Hallowe'en Special!
« Reply #22880 on: May 27, 2019, 12:42:41 am »
i do not disagree with many of your points but brexit as bad as it will be is not now and now people are on the streets in massive numbers and we have a massive increase in suicides and the NHL is on its knees so we need different policies for these people now rather than the lest worse option for a still possibly  6 months in the future Brexit, so again i ask do you really not want labour policies to be at the forefront for the next govt no matter who is the leader or would you just let the tories continue breaking our society?

While labour remains a brexit party, there is not enough difference between the two of them because the impact of brexit will be greater than any other policies, at least with the tories still in charge they might at least be the ones to get the fallout from this monumental idiocy and a chance for labour to recover once they divest themselves of Corbyn and any other pro-brexit idiots.

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
Re: Brexit thread - It's Groundhog Day. Again. Just revoke, ffs!
« Reply #22881 on: May 27, 2019, 11:47:00 am »
For what its worth I think in the opposite of the last GE campaign, Labour will do very poorly over the course of the campaign for  the EU parliamentary elections.

An election primarily about European issues that shines a light on the Labour leadership's division on the subject isn't likely to play out too well for them.

Personally, if Labour don't come out in favour of a second ref or revocation clearly and decisively, in all circumstances, before the European elections I hope they get fucked badly in favour of giving a mandate to parties who are willing to take a clear stance on that issue.

The only way the EU elections matter is if we end up staying in the EU, and if Labour aren't pushing for that, I hope they get pushed out of the way in favour of those who are. Otherwise this election is just going to be portrayed as another mandate for "Leave"

Let me enjoy a rare post on here that has actually aged well, as opposed to the usual shite I post ;D ;D ;D

On a serious note though I think it has to be a concern for Labour not just how bad the result was but that they actually started the campaign from an ok position according to polling but it just got worse as time went on, a longer campaign would probably have seen even worse results. Realistically their current policy must be dead now.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #22882 on: May 27, 2019, 12:00:06 pm »
Let me enjoy a rare post on here that has actually aged well, as opposed to the usual shite I post ;D ;D ;D

On a serious note though I think it has to be a concern for Labour not just how bad the result was but that they actually started the campaign from an ok position according to polling but it just got worse as time went on, a longer campaign would probably have seen even worse results. Realistically their current policy must be dead now.
HOPEFULLY , the leadership have seen the division. IF they get behind remain and become their flagship, they will lose brexiters but gain many , many more remainers. Brexiters have UKIP\Tories\Farrage to back. Remainers have noone.  IF labour could steal the libdem vote....
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22883 on: May 27, 2019, 12:16:26 pm »

Corbyn has fucked up an open goal, the Labour Party and huge parts of the country (and almost the entire youth vote) want to remain, you cannot bring two completely opposed views and unify the country on the topic of Brexit, it is a binary choice, in the mind of the electorate politicians are highly distrusted, what people want is clarity (Brexit party or Bollocks to Brexit) by trying to appease both sides he's shit the bed.

I hope to fuck we don't leave in October and we do get to vote in an election or referendum but in either of those events he should change course to a clear remain platform or step aside as he will not beat Boris (who is the current favourite) in a million years with his current strategy, the only platform to beat Boris on is a remain one

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22884 on: May 27, 2019, 12:41:23 pm »
You are being ridiculous. There is no way the Labout Party could win an election now - certainly not with a working majority. Until Corbyn and his supporters are verifiably gone from the party, most of those who have voted for Remain parties will not return to the fold. Many, no matter what might changes occur within the Labour, will never return. Your boy has (and those around him, his supporters, and you) have destroyed the Labour Party - if not permanently, probably for at least a generation.There is no such thing as a 'soft Brexit'. This is certainly true for an imagined Labour Party Brexit, since Corbyn too insists on the end to freedom of movement. You do understand, don't you, that: 1) the end of freedom of movement also ends your freedom of movement (not just Eastern Europeans (Europe's 'brown people' for many voters - including Lexiteers - in the UK)); and 2) there is no Single Market access without freedom of movement, capital,  goods and services.FFS. No, an imagined comprise 'soft Brexit' means that no one will be happy. The better option is to revoke Article 50 and have just 40% or so of the population pissed off, but for them to remain relatively wealthy. They won't appreciate just from they have been saved, but such is life.There was probably never a majority in the Parliament for Brexit, even before the last election. And, you conveniently forget that Corbyn always has been in favour of Brexit, even whipping Labour MPs to support it when necessary (and when he felt he could get away with it). Corbyn is an absolute cretin and c*nt. Fuck him.For the reasons I just outlined, above, you final statement is illogical and ridiculous. Of course, as usual, you will fail to reflect upon any of the points I have raised. You probably will not even bother to read them - instead, posting more propaganda and nonsense.
A general election could well happen, Parliaments stagnation has resulted in us wasting this extension. A new Tory leader just in time for the Parliamenty holidays of 6 weeks, then the parties have their conferences for 3 weeks taking us into September, the only choices we will have then are to leave with no deal or to ask the EU for a further extension, I wouldn't take this extension as a formality either. the EU will want a good reason to extend. I imagine Parliament will be split down the middle, some very angry Tory politicians against no deal will threaten the Tory PM with supporting a no confidence vote if he refuses to ask for this extension, Corbyn will call for a vote of no confidence and it maybe won if the PM doesn't back down and ask for a further extension. not that this will help the Labour party or the Tories, they will both face a backlash.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 12:44:44 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22885 on: May 27, 2019, 12:54:34 pm »
A general election could well happen, Parliaments stagnation has resulted in us wasting this extension. A new Tory leader just in time for the Parliamenty holidays of 6 weeks, then the parties have their conferences for 3 weeks taking us into September, the only choices we will have then are to leave with no deal or to ask the EU for a further extension, I wouldn't take this extension as a formality either. the EU will want a good reason to extend. I imagine Parliament will be split down the middle, some very angry Tory politicians against no deal will threaten the Tory PM with supporting a no confidence vote if he refuses to ask for this extension, Corbyn will call for a vote of no confidence and it maybe won if the PM doesn't back down and ask for a further extension. not that this will help the Labour party or the Tories, they will both face a backlash.
Well, I am open to discussion as to whether or not there will be a GE in the next few months or so / by the end of the year / any date before it is mandated. After all, it is a matter of opinion. But my real point was that Jizza just posts propaganda, memes and tropes from his small bubble of cultists, never attempting to engage in discussion. Of course, he failed to respond to me and my points, just as he always does, with anyone and everyone who ever challenges what he posts here. Jizza is in a cult.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #22886 on: May 27, 2019, 01:14:42 pm »
A general election at any point from October 2019 to March 2020 is almost a certainty.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22887 on: May 27, 2019, 01:20:51 pm »
Well, I am open to discussion as to whether or not there will be a GE in the next few months or so / by the end of the year / any date before it is mandated. After all, it is a matter of opinion. But my real point was that Jizza just posts propaganda, memes and tropes from his small bubble of cultists, never attempting to engage in discussion. Of course, he failed to respond to me and my points, just as he always does, with anyone and everyone who ever challenges what he posts here. Jizza is in a cult.
Yeah,it is a cult. it's obvious to all that Corbyn has to stand down but this will taken as his critics using Brexit to attack him. theres not much hope of turning the party around now if the priority is keeping Corbyn as leader rather than actually stopping the hard right from ripping the country to pieces.
am not saying a GE is going to happen soon only that it is possible.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 01:22:26 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #22888 on: May 27, 2019, 01:35:09 pm »
A general election at any point from October 2019 to March 2020 is almost a certainty.
Why? Both tories and labour would crushed. More than half of the MPs would be kicked out. It would be suicidal.

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22889 on: May 27, 2019, 01:41:17 pm »
Why? Both tories and labour would crushed. More than half of the MPs would be kicked out. It would be suicidal.

The new Tory PM would have no mandate or support in parliament to take the country out of the EU and leave with no deal, the existing deal will not be renegotiated unless there’s an extension which allows the U.K. to vote either in a general election or second referendum, there is absolutely no incentive for the EU to allow an anti EU party dictate terms as this would send a signal to the far right across Europe, the EU will make sure the new Tory leader is even less successful than May imo.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22890 on: May 27, 2019, 01:46:04 pm »
The new Tory PM would have no mandate or support in parliament to take the country out of the EU and leave with no deal, the existing deal will not be renegotiated unless there’s an extension which allows the U.K. to vote either in a general election or second referendum, there is absolutely no incentive for the EU to allow an anti EU party dictate terms as this would send a signal to the far right across Europe, the EU will make sure the new Tory leader is even less successful than May imo.

What mandate would the new Tory PM need? All they need to do is occupy time with one activity after another, and Brexit will happen by default. Both the Tories and the Labour leadership are aiming for this.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22891 on: May 27, 2019, 01:46:31 pm »

A new tough talking Brexit leader for the Tories should consolidate a lot of the hard Brexit vote, there has been some speculation that Frottage and Johnson have basically been working together on this.

It might be enough to get a majority in Parliament if the remain vote Remains split (ie Labour continue to try to sit on the fence)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22892 on: May 27, 2019, 01:47:41 pm »

Not a chance,the Tories have zero reasons to call a GE,they already hold the power.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22893 on: May 27, 2019, 01:49:31 pm »
Not a chance,the Tories have zero reasons to call a GE,they already hold the power.

I think that the argument is that they no longer hold a mandate and thus should work with Jeremy to give him the mandate instead.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22894 on: May 27, 2019, 01:49:38 pm »

They don't hold that much power, they barely have a functioning government.

Agree it would be a big gamble though

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22895 on: May 27, 2019, 01:51:44 pm »

They hold quite a lot of power. Namely the fact that the last GE was held in 2017, and thus the next is not due until 2022. The other key mandate is the agreement with the EU that Brexit will happen on 31st October. Combine those two, and what the respective leaders (prospective in the Tories case) do makes sense to them.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22896 on: May 27, 2019, 01:57:53 pm »

No10 is the power and they're not giving that up & won't risk shit until they've completely fucked the country Brexit style & when Brexit is done Labour or namely Corbyns name will be rightly worse than it is now,then they may call an election.

Labour need to fuck that charlatan off now to stand any chance of winning that GE.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #22897 on: May 27, 2019, 01:58:35 pm »
So? A GE wouldn't solve any of those problems,and it would create an even more divided parliament. It might force Labour to get rid of Corbyn, who has been so useful for the tories. It's suicide.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #22898 on: May 27, 2019, 02:14:47 pm »
Election Maps UK
‏ @ElectionMapsUK

EU Parliament Voting Intention:

LAB: 38% (+13)
CON: 23% (-1)
BXP: 10% (+10)
LDM: 8% (+1)
UKIP: 8% (-19)
CHUK: 4% (+4)
SNP: 4% (+2)
GRN: 4% (-4)

Via @HanburyStrategy, 5-8 Apr.
Changes w/ 2014

;D
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22899 on: May 27, 2019, 02:26:34 pm »
;D

Jezza's Jizza has been really quiet today

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #22900 on: May 27, 2019, 02:27:13 pm »
The Tories getting absolutely twatted in the EU elections puts a GE as far away as it has been for a while. They'll get annihilated in that was well and lose the keys to number 10, which is all they care about right now. We're not having one until 2022.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22901 on: May 27, 2019, 04:07:22 pm »
Hypothetically, there is a GE. What is Labours brexit policy?

Leave the EU, but remain in the customs union and single market?
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22902 on: May 27, 2019, 04:08:43 pm »
Hypothetically, there is a GE. What is Labours brexit policy?

Leave the EU, but remain in the customs union and single market?

They don't support keeping freedom of movement and want close "access" to the single market, not membership of it.

Offline Mag Hull

• Lanca Shire
  • Kopite
  • Celebrating National Shite Day since 1968
« Reply #22903 on: May 27, 2019, 05:21:39 pm »
Owen Jones bemoaning the public's rejection of Shroedinger's Brexit:

"If there was an election this year, Labour would put a confirmatory referendum with the option of remain in its manifesto, and on The Andrew Marr Show last week, Corbyn himself publicly more or less said the party would back a public vote on any deal."

Glad we cleared that up then; the Defence rests.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/27/second-referendum-labour-corbyn-leave-remain-tories
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 05:26:50 pm by Mag Hull »
Get your fucking hedge cut!!!!

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22904 on: May 27, 2019, 05:26:53 pm »
Owen Jones still pushing Shroedinger's Brexit:

"If there was an election this year, Labour would put a confirmatory referendum with the option of remain in its manifesto, and on The Andrew Marr Show last week, Corbyn himself publicly more or less said the party would back a public vote on any deal."

Glad we cleared that up then; the Defence rests.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/27/second-referendum-labour-corbyn-leave-remain-tories

No chance of me responding to the Guardian's begs for donations at the end of all of their articles while they give employment to cranks like Jones and Dawn Foster.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #22905 on: May 27, 2019, 05:26:55 pm »
Corbyn comes out with the same old wishy washy Bollocks.

He’s actually learned nothing has he? Nothing.

He’s just been wiped out, and he’s keeping on with  the shit
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22906 on: May 27, 2019, 05:44:00 pm »
Corbyn comes out with the same old wishy washy Bollocks.

He’s actually learned nothing has he? Nothing.

He’s just been wiped out, and he’s keeping on with  the shit
hes surrounded by idiots on the payroll telling him things are fine

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #22907 on: May 27, 2019, 05:44:50 pm »
He’s an idiot himself.

Monumentally incompetent.

And it’s years since we first warned that he was utterly incompetent (I top of just being spectacularly wrong).

And now?  Three major elections in a row where he’s lost seats... against this shower of shit, and still some question it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 05:53:46 pm by Tepid T₂O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22908 on: May 27, 2019, 05:52:30 pm »
He’s an idiot himself.

would say he’s worse than that

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22909 on: May 27, 2019, 06:30:36 pm »
This is genuinely interesting from McDonnell. Basically saying there should be a public vote in all circumstances (either on a deal, or to stop a no deal) and downplaying the likelyhood of a GE happening (likening Tory MPs voting for one as turkeys voting for Christmas)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-48424278/john-mcdonnell-brexit-needs-to-go-back-to-the-people

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #22910 on: May 27, 2019, 06:33:52 pm »

All earning probably a lot more money than you ( not bad for an idiot is it ;D

On another note the obsession with some in here about Dave even to the point of quoting his stuff on twitter is so hysterically funny in my opinion, especially as Dave probably doesnt give a shit about what any of you think.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22911 on: May 27, 2019, 06:36:54 pm »
He’s an idiot himself.

And it’s years since we first warned that he was utterly incompetent (I top of just being spectacularly wrong).

And now?  Three major elections in a row where he’s lost seats... against this shower of shit, and still some question it.
:lmao

To be fair he didnt lose seats to that shower of shit this time they lost more than him

A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22912 on: May 27, 2019, 06:56:24 pm »

On another note the obsession with some in here about Dave even to the point of quoting his stuff on twitter is so hysterically funny in my opinion, especially as Dave probably doesnt give a shit about what any of you think.

It's remarkable how the surname Corbyn, Murray, etc. gets you well paid jobs in the Labour party hierarchy.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22913 on: May 27, 2019, 06:58:58 pm »
This is genuinely interesting from McDonnell. Basically saying there should be a public vote in all circumstances (either on a deal, or to stop a no deal) and downplaying the likelyhood of a GE happening (likening Tory MPs voting for one as turkeys voting for Christmas)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-48424278/john-mcdonnell-brexit-needs-to-go-back-to-the-people

Labour's Shadow Chancellor @johnmcdonnellMP says another EU referendum is the "only option" as it is "highly unlikely" the Conservatives will vote for another general election.

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsPolitics/status/1133057213591949313

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22914 on: May 27, 2019, 07:01:21 pm »
difference is I can make good money even when I’m not mates with my bosses

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22915 on: May 27, 2019, 07:06:02 pm »
Jesus, Anne Widdecombes voice is doing my head, if you trained a parrot too sit in it's cage all day shouting Brexit it would sound exactly like Widdecombe
               Emily Maitlis

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #22916 on: May 27, 2019, 07:07:31 pm »

That's okay, we find him hysterically funny as well :wave

It's a little bit sad to see somebody so indoctrinated into the cult of Corbyn that they've lost all reason but as it's clear he 'doesnt [sic] give a shit about what any of [us] think' laughter would seem to be the best option.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22917 on: May 27, 2019, 07:12:56 pm »
That's okay, we find him hysterically funny as well :wave

It's a little bit sad to see somebody so indoctrinated into the cult of Corbyn that they've lost all reason but as it's clear he 'doesnt [sic] give a shit about what any of [us] think' laughter would seem to be the best option.

I think you will find though the obsessional actions are only going one way in here cant have him not keeping in line with the RAWK elite can we  ;)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22918 on: May 27, 2019, 07:13:48 pm »
RAWK elite :lmao next it’ll be the RAWK bildaberg!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22919 on: May 27, 2019, 07:20:29 pm »
RAWK elite :lmao next it’ll be the RAWK bildaberg!

Glad you appreciate my work fella 8)