Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
How does this work? I live in this constituency and he has a massive majority, one that I doubted he’d lose at the next election.

Presume the Tories will put someone else up against him. Should at least make it interesting, instead of the usual Tory landslide here
Boundary changes, he’d be touch and go at the next election
Yeah 6 goals at theirs I mean, they’re shite and we should be putting them to the sword.

They were shite today as well. Seemed to be falling over themselves (literally for the second goal) to give us the points. Thought they were passive as fuck and there was always space between the lines for us. We just weren't good enough to take advantage of it and not focused enough to keep any control.
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by TheFinalBoss on Today at 08:29:21 pm »
Franz Wagner is an absolute baller  8)
:lmao didn't think it could get worse but of course it could.

What's worse is it happened in a PSG game too April last year,  Mbappe took the ball and scored
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by decosabute on Today at 08:26:53 pm »
Now is the time to renew Mo’s contract. Explain his new role and that his minutes will need to be managed, but become a club legend. If he agrees to it, then I Would love to see him continue like a Ryan Giggs at United. He’s capable of it … smash some records z

Love Mo. Club legend and I back him to find great form if he stays, which I hope he does. So many just being stupid and emotional.

Completely understand if a giant offer that is transformative for the club comes in, and both parties agree to it … but otherwise what’s the point?

You did see what happened today, right? Does that seem like a fella who's up for getting his minutes managed? He's in the worst form of his Liverpool career, finally gets dropped weeks after it probably should've happened and throws a public strop.

Mo isn't agreeing to any deal that is less money than he's on now or going along with any notions that he'll have his minutes managed.

I'd be astonished if we agreed a new deal with him, and honestly think we'd be stupid to go near it.
£9.3m for a head coach to Feyenoord sounds steep though. For a manager I’d be fine with it.

Actually that's changing now mate. Clubs are putting buy out clauses with big fees on people they don;t want to lose.  Feyenoord did it last season when Spurs, Chelsea and AC Milan came calling for Slot.
Oh dear, looks like Amorim's shat the bed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cnkewd1z79xo

"Amorim apologises for 'disrespectful' West Ham talks"

Looks like he was using West Ham as a pawn to force our hand, resulting in Liverpool to make the Slot negotiations public. Left looking like a fool towards Sporting fans, West Ham and Liverpool.

Thought he's come off well in recent weeks, but he's screwed it up here. Playing silly beggars like a Jose Mourinho tribute act must be a black mark against his character, certainly goes against Edwards 'no arsehole' policy.

Bullet dodged? Expect him to be Chelsea manager now.

Said it seemed strange when that came out because he'd gone to great lengths not long before to say he wouldn't be talking to any club before the end of the season. Presumably hasn't gone down well with their fans.
I feel for the players and the club staff right now as I'm sure they're all gutted and knackered. It's a good character building experience for the younger players and gives a taste of the level required to win. Other than that, nothing to see here. We take our league cup and get on w it
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by Wool on Today at 08:25:59 pm »
Main thing is we buy top players for the manager/coach. No interest in our club just signing unknown players to develop. We are a massive club and should act like one.
Yep. I’ll be livid if this ends up being another summer where we all know we’ve been left short, but I have faith they actually will back Slot. They have to really.
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 08:25:50 pm »
Magic Win 112 - 89 to tie series
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10