Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League  (Read 288590 times)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020
« Reply #1200 on: September 14, 2019, 11:40:28 pm »
Ya the whole idea behind my wild card was to bring in De Bruyne and D. Silva instead of crap Walker and injured Laporte, so Pep ermintpatty goes and rotates them at 58 mins so they share 2 points, and Sterling was invisible, so that attacking 3 pack against Norwich = 4 points for 29.6 mill.

Good news !  ;D  Always happy to contribute to the cause.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #1201 on: September 15, 2019, 12:28:14 am »
City will put at least 5 past Norwich IMO but could be one of those games Pep rotates in.

:D

44 points with only Lanzini to play and Lundstram to come in for 2 points. Terrible, but thankfully no-one in my League in front of me has had a high-scoring week to date.

Have two free FTs and need to upgrade my defence but hard to do with what I have - might need to take a -4 to do it properly. But is anyone scoring highly from their defence? It feels not. I have Patricio / VVD / Dunk / KWP / Lundstrum / Kelly - feels like it could be better, but clean sheets seem so rare atm. Is it worth it?

I only have KDB from City too. Feel like that could start costing me soon but I can’t be eased with Pep’s rotation.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1202 on: September 15, 2019, 03:48:01 am »
Was going to switch out Jiminez for Abraham yesterday but ended up not doing it......so that was a mistake :(

Still got 61 points for the week with Aubameyang and Harry Wilson still to play.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1203 on: September 15, 2019, 08:09:05 am »
I’m top scorer in both my leagues with 57. Bit pleasantly surprised with that!

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1204 on: September 15, 2019, 11:07:02 am »
Ditched my policy of sticking with my original choices until they get injured. Milivojevic and Deulofeu have been hopeless so they're cut (so much for my theory that Crystal Penalties would feast on VAR), and I've brought Bobby in before his flicks earn him a massive price rise, plus Isaac Hayden as the only mid I could afford who might do something occasionally. With him and Lundstram in the squad my rotations will be minimal ; my initial squad depth has gone out the window.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1205 on: September 15, 2019, 11:33:34 am »
66 points with 3 to play, going quite well so far this season.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1206 on: September 15, 2019, 06:15:14 pm »
Signed Maitland-Niles this week.

Then left him as my first sub. :(

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1207 on: September 15, 2019, 09:36:30 pm »
GW Rank

Total Players:

Pretty sure this is my worst effort ever. Digne with 3 conceded +a yellow, and Deulofeu with 7 points but stuck on the bench, just about completing the miserable picture.

I do, however, have 3 players in the Monday night game, so fingers crossed I can scrape together 6 points and surge into the top 6,400,000.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1208 on: September 16, 2019, 07:47:24 am »
So after a terrible first 3 GW, last 2 weeks have redeemed me a bit. Ending this gw at 63. Would have been even better if the bald charlatan hadn't benched KdB  :no

Btw does anyone in the Top 10/20 in the RAWK league posts here regularly? I just checked today and it has over 800 players. Didn't expect the number to be so high.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #1209 on: September 16, 2019, 09:21:09 am »
Was looking at Tammy Abraham in my wildcard team for GW4.

Should have looked a bit harder  :no

8)
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1210 on: September 16, 2019, 01:08:07 pm »
So after a terrible first 3 GW, last 2 weeks have redeemed me a bit. Ending this gw at 63. Would have been even better if the bald charlatan hadn't benched KdB  :no

Btw does anyone in the Top 10/20 in the RAWK league posts here regularly? I just checked today and it has over 800 players. Didn't expect the number to be so high.

Yup.... ;)
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1211 on: September 17, 2019, 10:27:46 am »
85 points this week - which I’m amazed with given 6 of my players got 2 points each.

Jumped to 111 in the RAWK league which is prob the best I’ve ever been  ;D

Need to decide between Sterling or Aubameyang for captain this week. Prob not going to go for a Liverpool player over either of those given the games.

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #1212 on: September 17, 2019, 10:32:37 am »
Choosing the captain does look tricky this week. Also scored 85, but with 5 players only scoring 2 each :)

Just out of the top 50 in our league, having had two weekends that were absolute stinkers

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1213 on: September 17, 2019, 11:58:47 am »
Choosing the captain does look tricky this week. Also scored 85, but with 5 players only scoring 2 each :)

Just out of the top 50 in our league, having had two weekends that were absolute stinkers

Just taken a look and 50 is only 12 points away. In fact top 25 is only 20 points away. Pretty close up there.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1214 on: September 19, 2019, 12:11:07 am »
Interesting week in RAWK, with a clear divide between those who C Mane'd and those who did not. Fowlerisgod09 stayed on top for the fifth straight week with a 50 for 351, but had his lead cut substantially by the new #2 (Gasp) Red Devils whose 68/344 put him 1 point ahead of #3 Giniyattam who posted a sparkling 87. FIG09 now 2017 in the world with the top 3 all in the top 5k overall.  :wellin

Interestingly, except for FIG09 in first the entire top 10 was replaced by a new slate of green arrows, as basically the C-Mo's were overhauled by the C Manes's. Several scores in the 80's and 90's on the top page with the top score posted a year to date high of an even 100 by Sporting Lisbo's, whose gameweek rank was a superb 1753 and no chips played. Well done Sporting. Honourable mention to European Champi6ns with a sparkling 92.

In the head to head big shake ups to the established order as ALL the undefeated teams fell at the 5th hurdle, leaving my personal conqueror You want VVD? on top of a 9 player logjam at 4-1 with 337 big points. Crimsons Tanks posted the high score with an 82 over the usually formidable Me my Delph and Ibe, who accidentally captained Sterling against Norwich. Unluckeeeee.

Myself was bang on the average at 52 points and fell to 188 on RAWK and 527k overall. Reminder there is a Friday game this week, getcher team in early. GL everybody.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #1215 on: September 19, 2019, 04:35:29 pm »
Defence majorly letting me down this year.

I'm determined to persevere with Trent and Digne as surely their attacking points will pick up soon.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1216 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:33 pm »

I'm determined to persevere with Trent and Digne as surely their attacking points will pick up soon.
those two are the second and third highest defensive scorers!
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #1217 on: September 19, 2019, 04:59:54 pm »

Eh?? The only player who's outscored them is the Southampton CB

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1218 on: September 19, 2019, 07:46:20 pm »
Swapped Patricio and Lanzini for Adrian and Zaha.

It feels too hard to call who will get clean sheets so I’m just going to play the percentages and trust that in the next few games we might have a better chance of keeping a clean sheet than most.

Zaha I brought in for a differential and their next 3 games look relatively favourable. And I think surely he has to come good soon. Cantwell looks like a better option but I didn’t want to double up on Norwich’s attackers :/

Thinking of getting rid of Kane. He looks so hot and cold atm. But after Leicester, their games look piss easy. But a swap for Aubameyang this week appeals. Would need to take a -4 to do it.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1219 on: September 19, 2019, 07:59:02 pm »
I want to sell Jiminez but the only good value striker in his range is Abraham so I’ll do the decent thing and leave it a week.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1220 on: September 19, 2019, 08:34:24 pm »
I want to sell Jiminez but the only good value striker in his range is Abraham so I’ll do the decent thing and leave it a week.

Exactly where I'm at with that, although I now have to take Mount out so....

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1221 on: September 20, 2019, 04:02:15 am »
Any MF recos for about ~6m? I have about 7m to spend but want to keep ~1m itb for later upgrades.

I was thinking of Lamela as of now. Other options can be - Lanzini, Teilemans, James. Already have Mount and Cantwell.

Thoughts?

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1222 on: September 20, 2019, 04:10:22 am »
McGinn's doing alright at 5.6m. I'm tracking Lamela, is he a genuine first XI player now or just an early season fill-in? I'd fancy him for good fantasy numbers.

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1223 on: September 20, 2019, 04:25:11 am »
McGinn's doing alright at 5.6m. I'm tracking Lamela, is he a genuine first XI player now or just an early season fill-in? I'd fancy him for good fantasy numbers.
He has started all pl matches so far.. although gets subbed usually. Didn't start in the midweek CL so probably will start this week too.
Iirc Poch does this CL/PL rotation very seriously - last season it was with full backs.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1224 on: September 20, 2019, 09:18:55 am »
Now Son is back, Lamela/Moura might be rotation risks?

Is anyone who doesn’t own Aguero concerned that they don’t own Aguero this week? Can see people pushing the TC button on him 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1225 on: September 20, 2019, 03:04:31 pm »
Seriously thinking about a -4 for Aubameyang (for Kane) or -8 for Aguero/other (Kane/Tielemans).

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1226 on: September 20, 2019, 03:06:32 pm »

I took Jimenez out for Abraham this week as part of my wild card, hopefully he doesn't score :-)

Also jumped on the Pukki train, havent been sure he could keep it up, but he is doing.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1227 on: September 20, 2019, 03:08:59 pm »
Seriously thinking about a -4 for Aubameyang (for Kane) or -8 for Aguero/other (Kane/Tielemans).

You’ve talked me into that. Straight swap, Harold Out, Aubameyang in. Don’t bench him now Emery you prick!

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #1228 on: September 20, 2019, 03:37:09 pm »

I really dont get this? You're basically a goal down before you start, so if Aubamayang scores, all you've done is pay for your swap? Better having Kane just get 2 points?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1229 on: September 20, 2019, 03:39:25 pm »
I really dont get this? You're basically a goal down before you start, so if Aubamayang scores, all you've done is pay for your swap? Better having Kane just get 2 points?

Depends if you think he’s the better choice in the long run. Also looking at the fixtures you’d say Auba is likelier to score. But then rash decisions are why I’m not great at this!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1230 on: September 20, 2019, 04:05:45 pm »

This is true. I just think Auba could haul and I would captain him if I made the change. There is no Lacazette, so he will play the 90 minutes.

Kane looks so leggy but he has good fixtures coming up after Leicester, as does Auba.

Would feel more confident in Auba outperforming Kane in this game week, so if I captained him, I think I could get more points than just having Kane.

My fear is driven from not having Aguero, so I am looking to compensate in other areas I think!

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1231 on: September 20, 2019, 04:07:41 pm »
Now Son is back, Lamela/Moura might be rotation risks?

Is anyone who doesn’t own Aguero concerned that they don’t own Aguero this week? Can see people pushing the TC button on him 🤔

Never push the TC button on a single game week. Always wait for a double game week.

The only problem with City players is caridgan boys propensity to randomly rotate players. Cant see him doing it with Aguero this weekend though
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1232 on: September 20, 2019, 04:12:04 pm »
Never push the TC button on a single game week. Always wait for a double game week.

The only problem with City players is caridgan boys propensity to randomly rotate players. Cant see him doing it with Aguero this weekend though

Oh I am 100% saving my TC chip for a Liverpool DGW, as we are less likely to rotate.

Aguero is locked in. Wouldn't be surprised if he rested Sterling and started both Aguero and Jesus.

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1233 on: September 20, 2019, 04:17:38 pm »
Oh I am 100% saving my TC chip for a Liverpool DGW, as we are less likely to rotate.

Aguero is locked in. Wouldn't be surprised if he rested Sterling and started both Aguero and Jesus.

Hope he does rest Sterling. I have got KDB and it seems most people have sterling in their teams

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #1234 on: September 20, 2019, 05:55:18 pm »
On that above. In not sure Auba will play 90 this weekend. I was shocked to see he started last night, even more so when I saw he scored in the 87th. If the games over early against Villa I can see him coming off after an hour.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1235 on: September 20, 2019, 07:36:31 pm »
On that above. In not sure Auba will play 90 this weekend. I was shocked to see he started last night, even more so when I saw he scored in the 87th. If the games over early against Villa I can see him coming off after an hour.

Would home to Forest not be the time to rest him?

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1236 on: September 21, 2019, 03:24:23 am »
Also Auba's electric and Kanes a turtleish mouthbreather so the Yangs more fun to cheer. xfun per chance taken is way higher.

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1237 on: September 21, 2019, 11:09:16 am »
Hope he does rest Sterling. I have got KDB and it seems most people have sterling in their teams
Oh Sterling being rested would be brilliant for my FPL team :d I have KdB and Zinchenko from City. Ideal would be a couple of goals by KdB - both off assists from Zinchenko, while Watford score 3. Final score 3-2 in favor of Watford.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1238 on: September 21, 2019, 01:25:43 pm »
You’ve talked me into that. Straight swap, Harold Out, Aubameyang in. Don’t bench him now Emery you prick!

Of course he scored!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1239 on: September 21, 2019, 02:21:07 pm »
Captain Sterling.

He’s on the bench.

:no